(2007/10) October 2007 MTB

chris, i loved fries when i was preggy with hannah. ate it all the time!

hapi fifi, good that you can satisfy your craving earlier.
happy.gif

training chopsticks
remember some of you wanted to get training chopsticks. found this mummy selling mickey mouse one. if anyone interested, PM me.

morning mummies!

zhen zhen, *wave wave*

hapi fifi, hey, today it's 2nd march. go go girl!!
happy.gif

finally sent my maid home yesterday, and my new one came too. feel so relieved!!
happy.gif
she still can ask me, "have i done anything wrong?"

chintz, wah...ur maid power leh...still got the cheek to ask u ah? :p den how u ans her? hahaha...

hippo, yest at Amy place abit drama...my mum kept questionin how com my eyebrow shape not equal when Amy kept explainin to her dat the shape seen now is not actual one coz it will only show after 3 days. kekeke...I luv wakin up without havin to worry abt shapin/drawin my eyebrows b4 I stepped out everyday. :p

hapififi, another fresh new day has started.
happy.gif
加油!!!

maruko, i just said, "no point to tell you, u just go back to your son ok?"

the night before i checked on her stuff, found a list of my hb contact numbers, office, house, mobile. looks like she teared out from somewhere, but we can't figure out where, cos also listed old mobile no used 3 years ago!

also saw she's been taking notes on english phrases. to think that she always act blur, and say "hur?" when my hb talked to her. jialat leh

eunice, maruko, you ladies very cute lah. every morning got order to "report" here. hahaha...

just some updates on hannah. she seems to be responding well to the antibiotics. looks like PD was right about it being tonsilitis. phew! she still doesn't have appetite to eat tho, as her throat is painful. even ice cream, she also doesn't want.

maruko, hehe.. you ah.. we just can't figure out where the hell she got the number from. next time must be more careful in trashing/tearing documents. she really can dig everything from the trash. there was one pants we threw away, she picked up and hide it. yesterday she was panicky and threw the pants out from the window!! i scolded her, i said how could u throw things out from the window, later i will get fined from the govt (exaggerate!).. :p

chintz, wow...ur maid really surprise me leh...got so many "hidden" acts. Lucky u decided to send her away. Muz b careful wif the new one.

zhen zhen, haha...u also another cute one lor :p
glad to hear hannah is recoverin well. Travis appetite at home also not gd. These few days didnt finish up his milk when he asked for it. Dinner also ate onli a few spoonfuls of porridge n meat den dun wan liao. BUT his teacher said his appetite at school was ok, finished his plate at lunch n tea break. Mayb he dun like my mil's cookin. kekeke... :p

maruko, haha that's a nice one. i refer to ur mil's cooking
happy.gif

ya, i think i didn't share it here, but my maid was caught sneaking out the house during cny. im sure that's not her first time, cos we always go out without her during weekends.

then yesterday after she left, there's a big bag of clothes left behind - which she claimed was given by my mil to her. i asked mil if she wanna send back to china for kampong so she checked and got shocked, she said most of the clothes were passed to her to bring home, for me to keep for chloe! definitely not for the maid.

see lah. so dishonest! now fingers and toes crossed for the new maid to be guai guai.

chintz: im so shocked to hear abt ur maid's antics!!! so daring of her to sneak out of house and to keep those clothings not meant for her! goodness! so glad for you that she is gone now. hope ur new maid will be honest n good!

zhenzhen: hope hannah is recovering well. good to know that its not HFMD..

maruko, haha... your MIL will be heart broken if it's really her cooking. :p

chintz, your ex-maid is really very daring leh. and to think she was only with you for a while. hope you have better luck with your new one.

ecookie, ya. i'm so thankful it's not HFMD.

Chintz,
Glad you sent her away..tsk tsk! terrrible. Still dare to ask why she is being sent away. Anyway, your new maid got to set a strict house rules for her adhere. Better be strict to her than later..cos i also regret never doing that. E.g: keeping her handphone!! i sooo regret now. She is always on phone in the night till late till 1plus..
then nowadays, she never follow instructions too. Always forgot. The things she is doing now is now reduce to simple housework like what i did before. Then what for i need her? i can do all this by myself lor. think i got to talk to her..and give her a housework schedule.

Is your maid fm myanmar too?

Hapi fifi,
Ya! 1 new fresh day to start. Jia you!

chintz/zhen zhen, hahaha...my mil said she didnt put any 调味 coz wanna keep it natural for travis to eat. So of coz taste abit bland lah...
re: maid
wa piang...maids nowadays really 胆大包天...MUZ take note for ur new one...

jas, you better talk to your maid. looks like she's trying her luck, to see what she can get away with.

maruko, my MIL also only use fresh ingredients. but her food is tasty leh. not bland. hannah loves her soups!

zhen zhen, I tasted the food b4. Find it nice but dunno y travis dun eat at times. But there r occasions he finished the whole bowl as well. So, mayb he got tired of eatin the same ingredients?

Zhen,
I think she is. Her standards drop. i suppose i need to do a review with her then.

Speedy recovery to Hannah. Tell her i love her k?

Today i want to try to cook braised chic wings & fried wings too..very boring to eat the regular same food every day.

Gingerleaf,
Alamak! i go 6 visits to go before April. Haizz! gg on Sunday instead.

jas, ya new maid is from myanmar as well. i was impressed with ur maid's 'can do' attitude. but from what u tell me now, i think all the maids are just the same. it's how we can tahan their patterns -__-"

we shall remind each other to be strict, strict, strict on them
happy.gif

Anyone know who is Javen Koh? This guy added me in FB and noted that most of the mummies are linked to him too.

Maruko,
I miss all of you too! Saturday huh.. think most likely not. Trying to hit the weekdays but yet lazy. Heee.

All the maid stories scares me more into getting my own.

My FIL's maid oso not bad, infact she is quite hardworking and honest, just that I find her eating habit quite one kind. She do not eat alot of other meat which of coz includes pork(indo maid). So, everytime we go out for dinner, she'll be skipping alot of dishes, but when it comes to abalone, she will eat! As I do not know how to appreciate the taste, I find those abalone(those small but whole type served at ah yat) tastless, like chewing gum. But she eats that lor. SOmetimes nobody wan 2nd helping and got extra, she gets to eat 2 abalone lor. Damn good life maid.

Gingerleaf,
I dun know who is Javen Koh. SO i didnt add him.

Chintz,
She still can work fast. Aiya, i can only blame myself for not giving her a housework schedule initially..cos its CNY time..she did all the cleaning herself automatically..then now i must tell her to do this & that almost every day.
She never ask if i never say too.

jas, i didn't prepare schedule also. i let the 'huang tai hou' trains the maid. she's all hers :p

we also let mil chose again the maid this time. hehe, in case mil not happy again

morning all
happy.gif

gingerleaf.. so glad to see u here today =).. u go holiday arh?

hapififi.. not bad leh.. aidan so 'sayang' u.. ntd how much u miss him.. dun worry, ur stay @hospital wont b long... u can hug & kiss him v soon de =) roti prata & fries? eat wat u carving for as long as u r happi, didi inside also happy =D

chintz.. glad u sent ur 'problematic' maid home w/o much hassle.. may b i missed out some old posts, wat actually she did tat u wanna send her home arh?

tiffy.. u shd let sherry try to eat 'yu sheng' during cny.. tat's how dayan learnt his '筷子功'.. <font size="-2">wink wink @ jas =D</font>

jas.. ur maid looks quite decent to me, not tat type will disobey instruction one de leh.. may b u hv at talk w her b4 she gets worst loh..

zhenzhen.. ur fil's reaction so cute! can 'foresee' they 'ka-lang ka-boh' if deborah cry..oops =D cook some watery porridge or soupy soupy stuff for hannah tis period, brew barley w melon for her &amp; dun gv her heaty stuff incl biscuits 4 time being..

totoro.. ya, they r the 'oldest' that day, but still got jerry, caelen, brig, andrea, carlson, jayden (pinky) &amp; kayden (annie) =) hopefully all can meet again soon then will '天下大乱'.. keke..

gingerleaf,
i still feel weak, bloated and feel like puking lor. I v v damn damn sian liao.
as for Javen Koh, i also didn't add him.

junnie,
talk abt 'yu sheng', we did let her toast n toast till the chopstick drop into the yu sheng. N hor this yr i didn't touch the yu sheng at all leh cos my 'Gu Ma' said since i have spotting better don't eat cos have raddish inside n i only allow to eat the keropok inside nia.

junnie, 重点是,她的心不向我们了. ever since she showed face complaining she worked too hard, we gave her few chances but still her attitude remained.

standards dropped day by day, everyday forget stuff, always "sorry, sorry, sorry" until the last few months she didn't bother to say "sorry" anymore. everyday hide at the kitchen, pretending to wipe this wipe that, trying to get away from work. then act very xing ku, keep on rubbing his head (headache), back (backache), cough cough..

too many things to complain about her. but i was glad i remained cool and just asked her to go. no need 费力气 hehe..

Tiffy,
I hate that bloating and nausea too. Yucks. Hope you feel better soon! Oh, that time my gynae gave me gaviscon, which is antacid to rid that gas in the stomach. Works wonders for me.

Raddish too liang I think. Anyway, you ate the most important thing of yusheng! You ate the "Gold" which is my fav!

gingerleaf,
i did told my gynea during my last check up, she give me 'pulin'. Maybe they don't have Gaviscon. Junnie did told me abt taking gaviscon too but i didn't buy. Then the med gynea gave can cause drowsy so i only took it b4 i sleep at night.
hahahahaha, i didn't know that is 'GOLD' leh but i keep digging for it since i can only eat that.

tiffy.. hahaha.. gingerleaf is rite! when they 'pour' the keropok on top, they'll say recite '偏地黄金' =D yes, u cannot eat raddish or anything to 'cold' =) still feeling bloated? 忍忍忍.. 妈妈不易当哦..but 一切是值得的! =)

gingerleaf.. wow.. 9 days arh? lyn must miss u &amp; hb so much le :p

chintz.. hmmmm.. oic.. really a blessing u sent her back on time &amp; she doesnt hv a chance to influence ur new maid! hopefully ur '皇太后' can get along w tis new one =D

lyn been scratching her head alot lately. Checked her scalp but there is nothing. Wonder if its because my inlaws maid didnt wash her hair thoroughly. My FIL still can tell me her hair is too long(???!!!) and suggested I SHAVE HER BOTAK since weather is so hot!
HE IS MAD!

how come nobody ask gingerleaf this time round whether got tio rape or not since Lyn nv follow them. kekekeke

junnie,
yah i just have to 忍忍忍 but i feel v miserable at times. haiz haiz haiz...........

tiffy,
tsk tsk! All give up asking liao la. My defence so high one. Hahahah.
Anyway, just to share what works for me when I feel like puking. Mentos mint and ribena drink works alot for me whenever I feel like puking.

gingerleaf,
As what chintz told me, i bought ecplise mint sweet. it works for me for awhile. this time round ribena don't work on me. sometime i drink v v hot water n i feel much better lor.

gingerleaf, u can try queensway s c for the Oakley sunnies. Tink got gd deals there.
re: long hair
hahaha...ur FIL forget Lyn is gal gal har? me wanna shave Travis my mil also objected.

maruko, maybe travis likes variety. OR he's picky and only likes certain foods? cos hannah is picky about her food. if we give her something she likes, she can eat A LOT. if not, she will just pick a little bit.

jas, i will. btw... she still remembers you.
happy.gif

hi mummies!!!

saw the gathering photos! arrghh! i missed it! J is still down with flu. Must have caught the bug in school.

suddenly the name javen strike to me. Is that someone's baby boy? I think got one mummy name her boy Javen right? Maybe I'm wrong.

chintz,
wah...you never share with me her naughty tricks. No wonder she so smiley at me when I gave her ang bao. kekeke

gingerleaf,
I saw you bought europe goodies!!!! so what did you buy this time hur hur! share leh!

hello mummies,
wah..this thread move so fast leh.. read abt chintz and jas's maid woes.. so scary leh.. so far my maid still ok.. standard drop a bit here and there but still dare not yaya lah.. i hope she will be like this i'm happy liao.. she's quite ok with Naia and Aria..

no time to read back to thread ah.. and I "curi-curi" come in here..

ok, post a picture of Aria and Naia. I find this picture very funny. Aria smile so funnily and Naia look like a fat round fish ball! haha..

Junnie,
Aria teeth all popped out liao! Can see her teeth? She look so grown up with her full set of teeth..hehe..

3683881.jpg

Back