(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

hi db
find it weird when i received the email cos i din request for change of password...
and they oso prompt if i din request to click a link and report... i oso dare not click hahahah fear tt it mite corrupt my PC...

powerpuffs, I think better dun click...
happy.gif

morning ladies

good morning its mid-week!!

happy birthday to all the babies fm this June thread... our bb are turning 3... oh gosh how time pass...

Good morning Mummies. Sorry to interrupt. I am also a 2007 June Mummy. Would like to check with you if PAP is good for sending your kids to? What do they learn if anyone knows? Do they learn phonics, etc? Or just writing and writing? I have registered my girl to Sembawang PAP Kindergarten for N2, but many ppl said PAP no good. So dunno how? Should I send her to a better childcare? Anyone can advise??? Thanks!!!

hi devil,

Ya PAP is referring to PCF? If so, my son is attending pre-nursery at PCF. The lesson is 2hrs. I tried to spot-chk before and heard alot of singing.. and whenever we asked him wat teacher teaches, he juz say 'ABC'.. hahaha.. have u tried askg the sch and do a comparison on ya own? better or not is very subjective .. :p

hello all...how's everyone??
paiseh went MIA again...haha

devil, nowadays some pple say PAP not good la...but like what rina said its pretty subjective...so u better go to a few more childcare to see and survey before u decide...anyways there's alot of childcare at sembawang area also...

Hi rina, sporty,

Thanks! I actually asked my girl's playgroup teacher. She said PAP actually quite ok. And if I think not sufficient, I can send her to extra classes outside like I CAN READ. Maybe I let her try out in PAP first.
happy.gif

And also she said unless I got no one to take care of my gal, then go CC. I put my gal in waiting list at My Little Campus. See if I can get it.
happy.gif

My boy was from PCF too, he is in primary one this year and he scored 90% up for all the three subjects, so i think PCF is ok.... They learn phonics too. My girl also going to PCF next year...

Hi mummies, dropping by to wish your toddler a Happy 3rd Birthday! Time flies really fast!

We just came back from HK last Fri, it was fun despite the rain. Jake enjoyed Disneyland & Ocean Park, & the daily MTR rides there!!! Haha... as he hardly takes train rides here.

As for me, it's still Jake, no good news yet as there's some issues.

How's everyone?

Hello!

dropping by to say hi to everyone...long long time no sign in liao! Yes, time flies!Our toddlers are 3 yos liao
happy.gif

Hi jen, glad to hear that you had a great time in Hk
happy.gif

hi ladies

jen
great to have enjoyed yourself in HK...

hi pmm
yes our todd have grown...

looks like all mummies n todd r busy celebrating bdaes
happy.gif
and going on holidays... Enjoy!!

Hi kokolala,
Your girl also going PCF next year. I think PCF is ok lah hoh... I also enrolled her in PCF already.

I wish all your todds happy 3rd birthday. My girl coming 3 this thursday too.. So fast...

Hi Devil, Happy Birthday to your princess! My girl is 3 days older then your girl.
happy.gif

Happy Birthday to all the boys and girls here!
happy.gif

hello all...
haven logged in for awhile and our kiddos are 3!!!
how's everyone!

devil, my little campus is quite popular in sembawang...think one of the mummies's kiddo is there now @ the branch in sembawang... u stay in semabwang eh? thas quite near me!

bunnybluey, nice to see u here again...glad to kno jake enjoys his hols! jia you for #2!
happy.gif
happy.gif

pmm, ya lor...long time no see u...saw kai's pics on fb...he's still as adorable with his expressive eyes!

hi sporty, ya long time no see liao! kai is getting more n more mischievious...sometimes i oso can't tahan him...

hope everyone is fine here
happy.gif
keep in touch ya
happy.gif

pmm & powerpuffs, actually jake enjoyed himself more than us lah, it's my 3rd x to HK, so i'm revisiting most of the places with jake & my parents. but we like HK, yummy food & it's not too exp to visit, as compared to the western countries.

sporty, thanks for the jia you for #2, but it wouldn't be easy, haha... the motivation is not as great as wanting to hv #1.

Hi girls,

long time to 'read'..

pmm & jen, long time no see u all in the thread.. bz entertaining the todd???

jen, jiayou k... me also jiayou-ing..
happy.gif

Hi all ladies

Long time no post liao...

Rina...sorry for this late reply
Dun be sad when u heard abt nothing but A B C...becos...sky is still learning his ABC at k1... think classes are more or less stagnant...as some kiddos ONLY start at K1...so the teachers must ensure everyone know their ABC...

Jen/ Rina
Jia-you....

3yr assessment
Shane went for hers today at polyclinic.... haiz...we got a referral letter for her to visit KK on 1 july... her leg a bit crook...if u watch her walk from behind... hope its not a serious problem... and crossing my finge that it is real easy to correct... she walk with a slight "nei-ba"..so when she walk, 2 feet have chances to collide....

Glayz, glad to hear tt it's normal.. Is the 3yrs assessment compulsory?? If so, then must rem to bring jerral for his.. ;) "nei-ba" can be corrected?

Hi,

Apologies for posting in your thread.. but am..

1. Urgently in search of many tins of Enfapro A+..

If you've any to sell, pls pm me.. Budget's ard $10+- for the 400g tins..

2. Haenim Play Yard 6 panels (usu'd have 2 activity panels, 1 door, 3 plains with connectors) and ok with 4 panels too..

Budget's ard $100+- for the 6 panels

3. Steriliser
Looking for Pigeon Rapid Steam Steriliser

Budget's ard $20 to $30.. hopefully no rust..

4. Safety Gate needed to fit doorway of at least 118 cm..

Budget's $30++

5. Twin Stroller, just need one tt works, so on v tight budget constraint..

Pls pm me if you've any of the above tt ya letting go..

Thanks v much in advance! =)

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

any of you use Sambucol Black Elderberry (immune support formula)? I have some in hand at $18.50 per bottle (incl postage). expiry 12/2010. pls pm. thanks!

dear mummies

I havent been active in the forum discussion (only to do shopping heehee) but would like to check if anyone has been using pfingo for their maids to call back to indonesia, and any feedback on this software?

i have been using phoenix card which seems quite ex for calling to indonesia mobile (my maid's hubby) so can't let her call often. it seems pfingo rates quite cheap.

thanks!

hihi, im new here! Im a 2007 mum.

purplegrumpy, the phoenix card is it the $10 free $2 one? that one very fast finish.

I bought one $10.00 (forget the name) is very good, can call many times for about 15mins each time. I see if i have the card i let you know the brand.

Now then I c the post from dunno regarding cambridge@sgcc. Yeah I regretted sending my child to little footies. Someone ever mentioned the price is reasonable I do not think so, all enrichment counted separate. Recently they adjusted the fees some more.The total cost is more than those well known school. Near $1200. Teachers at least 2 are part timers and many chinese teachers. It seemed to be for people who want the kid to be trained in mandrain as there isnt any well trained English teachers so far. Many of the children do not understand. This Seemed to be a playground for kids. But since the raising number of kids there I c my child do not even have a chance to ride bicycle any more. I wonder is the other childcare same, many pushing and fighting in this childcare center and teachers just kept talking among themselves. The children do not have discipline. Older kids take care of young kids, is this norm?

Hi all, its been so long since i logged in...
great to see that all of you are still so active.

I logged in to ask for your opinions. My 2nd girl has an extra thumb on her left and is due for surgery. But to my horror, they said baby need to fast for 6 hours yet they can't give me a morning surgery cos doctor's surgery schedule all in afternoon. I wonder how i can let my girl starve for 6 hours...
Or anyone else has a better orthopedic surgeon to recommend?

Dear mummies, I am providing Weekend Chauffuer Service in a luxury 8 seaters MPV. Will be driven by myself. I can send your family to a location comfortably. Car seat and booster seat available for kid and baby. Pls sms me @ 90990650 or email me [email protected] to learn more. Limited slots available in Dec 2010 and Jan 2011.

Hi Divamama, I saw your post on FB. I also thought its easier if the op timing is in the early morning. Thats the only way I can think of to let her fast if she is able to sleep thru.

Did you check with the surgeon how to do it?

I have 2 x 900g Karrihome goat milk 3-7 yrs old.
Letting go at $35 each, own collection or meet at Somerset.
Expiry 2012 Oct.
Interested PM me

I hv 4 tins of 900g Pediasure for sale as my boy change brand.

Letting go at $32 per tin but if u take all 4 tins then can sell at $30 per tin. Collection at buangkok mrt.

Vanilla favor expire Jan 2012 x3
Strawberry favor expire Sep 2011 x1

Serious buyer and no neg pls!!

Contact me via pm.. Thanks

Hi ladies...

I think everyone is busy at work!

My gal is going p1 next week... How time flies... Our 2007 babies will be in k1 next year... So fast!

Back