(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

morning all..

sporty - everyone pays.. haha.. it's not like who treat who kind... n i had to do some stupid catwalk thingy.. they quite wild when they party lor.. like those u see in tv shows where they cross dress n cheer v loudly type.. haha.. so shocking coz so different from their persona in sch.. haha

morning all

hui, i see.. glad to hear tt ya prob is solved.. Jiayou!!! :p

crystal, wahh.. so cute huh.. u get to come close with their culture.. so nice (in a way).. :p

powerpuffs, u adjusting well to your job?
happy.gif

good morning sweet
so far so good cos all the people i have oredi known them for quite some time... easier to work with and adapt...

how r u coping with both?

Good afternoon ladies!!!

Yeah!!! It's Friday today!!!!!

Didn't login for sometimes coz office banned fb n forum n I'm too lazy to use mobile to read forum!! Too small

powerpuffs, tat's great.. always good to work in familiar grounds
happy.gif

#2 is even-tempered, so he's relatively easy to care for. trish still exhibit jealousy at times *haiz* but better compared to 1st mth

sporty, yup found a job liao, starting work in mid May. now looking for maid!

good morning!

wet morning to start d week...

sweet
great tt u ve got a job, near ur hm?
till now emm will b jealous too... but he knows tt he has a bro, so whrever we go gotta bring jere... even if we got out w/o jere, he will remember we left jeremiah at mahmah or popo's hse, muz go fetch jere aft our 'outing'

powerpuffs, hmm.. the new co is further away from my ex co but still in the west area. the prob now is they are unable to give me a parking lot within the main bldg, give me a lot at another bldg and have to take their co shuttle bus to the main bldg, kind of troublesome. so see how things go, if really too troublesome will just resign lo *LOL* hb was saying no other job offer, why not just accept this job first and see how things go

hahaha emm is such a loving bro!
happy.gif
when jere is a few mths older, will have a lot of fun seeing the 2 bros playing together!

yah just take d job 1st den c how bah... same here tts how i start work 1st... at least my body moving b4 i rooted myself at home hahahah...

by den tink they b fighting tog! hahaha

sweet, so fast u found a job liao...ur hb is rite la...juz go and work first lor...if dun like then look for another job lor!

powerpuffs, athan is also like tha...if we go to my mum or mil's place, if we kei kei wanna leave meimei behind...he said cannot...all must go home together one!! i dunno whats wrong with him...yesterday, meimei's hand accidentally hit him and last nite he had nightmare and kept crying saying meimei hit him... *faints*

Hihi...

My Jayla already starts to play and hit Joshua. When Joshua screams, she will do the same. When Joshua wanna knock forehead with her she will come very fast and furious. Then she sees gor gor sitting in front of her playing she will hit his face/head!

And yes, Joshua always ask me to fetch meimei home if he knows she is at my mum's place.

sporty/irene
so older kid tends to love and know their siblings are one family with them...
seems like our 2nd kid is more 'hiong' than older one...

powerpuffs, ya i thot better start working soon or else wait a few more mths, will be too lazy to work anymore! haha

sporty, yup think job mkt not bad now.. initially i turned down the offer coz of lower pay and the parking issue. they counter offer on the salary so i just accept first.

keke my tristan still too young to see if he's "hiong" or not. so far, only trish will impatiently push him away or shout at him to keep quiet when he's crying.. my poor didi just looked blank *LOL*

Good morning all mummies!!!!

Today will b a wonderful day for everyone!!!

Btw, I wanna check how do we switch e stage of FM that our toddlers r drinking. Do we mix scoop by scoop just like e time they r still babies or we can immediately change to next stage?

Sporty, my lil's bday just over last Sunday. Thks for recommending Ricky to me. He is good!! Luckily I ignored my hb n insisted to engage him!!!

morning all...
wed liao...

sweet, so is trish jealous of didi? thas why she will push him away?

shers, glad tha u like ricky! share pics leh...i wanna see...for the fm, i will immediately change lor...

shers, i will just change immediately to the next stage, never mix the scoops

sporty, hmm the pushing away normally happens when didi "invaded" her space. eg in the car, she was sitting beside me and didi's legs kicking about (reflex mah) and happen to touch her, she will push him away ;p

Sporty, yeah!! Hope to receive his softcopy n album soon. Will load to fb. :)

can justimmediately change? Okok.. Will do that in June!!

Oh yeah!!! Today is wed!!!

hihi,

yes, i agree tat 2nd one more hiong...Andre will go grab Amadeus hair and pull it very hard...haha...mine already started fighting for toys and bullying each other liao...lol

Shers, how much did u pay for ricky?

Shers
i also dont mix what i do is intro new milk once a day slowly "tobalek" until old milk is once a day, then slowly until old milk no more then u 100% new milk.

wah i didnt know new baby & iyr 3 yr old toddler intro really so kan kor. my happy go lucky girl now become cry baby. every little thing also want to BRAWL about.

i really want to activate the Cane sometimes.

ren ren ren.

Vic ma, your elder girl will behave like that for the 1st 2mths and after that she will be better. Think all the elder one will behave this way when they have a didi/meimei.

Ros, I paid $300 for ricky's service for 2hrs.. Photos r satisfying to me.. Sporty has my fb link so what u think, sporty?

Thks mums!! Then I will just switch fm instead of mixing..

Mums, any feedback on mind stretcher?

sweet, yah...sometimes athan does the pushing away act also esp if meimei touches his toys etc

shers, saw the pics on fb...nice!! glad u like ricky's pics...maybe i shd consider using him again for my gal's bday...LOL

vic ma, think vicky still getting used to having didi ard...give her sometime lor...

hello powerpuffs & crystal, happy belated mother's day...

crystal, how's ur work so far?

powerpuffs, u moved hse ah?! saw ur msn msg...

hi sporty
i moved office not moved house... if moved house tink my hubby will b very glad hahahahah... he had been wanted to sell but i dun like tt idea...

sporty
hahahah...

hows ur mother's day celebration?
i had a bfast session with emm in his school.... all d kids so excited to have their mummies for bfast... n of cos sm kids cried when its time for mummy to go to work...

Back