(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

morning mummies ...
jinX ... my turn for pump breaking down .... any mummies know where i can get it repaired ?? Ameda Lactaline pump ... heard somewhere ion tagore lane but i need the full address ..

googled and found this place .. is teh pump repair here ?? anyone can confirm how many days it will take ... gg to manual pump nw ..

Infantree Pte Ltd
Address : 23 Tagore Lane #03-04 Singapore 787601 Telephone : 6454 1867
Fax : 6454 7784

morning gals!
mid week liao...

glayz, icic...meimei so cute knos how to shout KAI! haha

pmm, thanks...will take care
happy.gif

irene, ok...thanks for the pics
happy.gif

powerpuffs, no prevention of water level imbalance tho...GP juz said its caused by stress or tiredness...think only way out is to take medication lor

qiuling, too bad i lent my ameda to my ex boss...if not can lend u first...i think sweet went to service her pump before...maybe wait for her to log in to reply u?

sporty
dun tink so lah... tink i caught in d rain on monday and catch d cold... and has been taking fast food as meal so kinda heaty so got throat infection... thx, ya have been gulping dwn water...

quiling, i left the thumbdrive containing the addy at home! but the addy does look right ;p

powerpuffs, do take care and drink plenty of water!

powerpuffs, better see a doc if u not well...my colleagues also down with flu, everyday got another person down with sore throat, seems like a tough virus is ard...

sweet, hihi
happy.gif

Morning ladies
on leave today

took this leave like last week...before I actually took mc and urgent leave the next day... as I nearly faint on MRT....

then my colic was like...wah u work so little this 2 weeks... and i was like DUH!!! I was rushing like mad the last 2 days so I can go on leave today!!!

hihi ...
thanX sweet .. i called in and correct add .. i went down to service the pump immediately ... 10 mins on the spot the man returned and say okay .. charged me 50 bucks for that .. gosh ..
anyway i am happily pumping nw ... cos overnight did not pump and the pump just broke down in the morning ..

Flu bug .. i also kena ..and nw taking medicine ... never see doctor .. just self medicate ... so painful in throat as well ..

sweet, how's u today? how come didnt join us for the bash?

glayz, alamak...u nearly fainted? we can shake hands man! u better rest more la...so whats the occasion today tha u took leave?

qiuling, wow...the servicing is so fast? wow...thas good, at least no need to manually pump... u better take medication tha's safe for bfing since u are self medicating...

powerpuff
ya lor...last fri
was on the way to work.... then at Dover suddenly feel very faint... squat all the way to jurong
then when i exit the train.. feeling flash of white and black... even after i find a seat...start to feel very pek chek to see all the people rushing around me...as make me feel even more giddy...so bo bian hard to go home as well.... and worse if i faint on the escalator...may cos a stampede...and I dun any people to step on me la... as u all know the morning rush at Juring east is as bad as those town area...so had to take a train to my mum place...and told my colic to help me inform will be on leave... (the north bound train is the most empty as compared to east bound...)

when I reach my mum place...my kids are DELIGHTED to see me lor
and mei mei display her clean freak by attempting to vaccum the floor which my mum left when she open the door for me.... mei mei goes xi xi....

so I bought a disney toy vaccum cleaner ytd...which was on sale in kiddy palace.... and going to throw away the styloform balls...and let her play with the REAL DIRT...heard also got suction power..so she can help me la.... wahahahahahahahahahhahaa

Sporty
NOTHING...
just took the pro-rated child care leave to NUA at home...just finish vacumming and mopping as well as the luandry...maybe will go Bishan later...to SHOP!!!!

and my colics all ask if I am expecting a #3.... becos I nearly faint sia...and I was like..NO MORE PRODUCTION....

morning morning!!!

sporty, I have had inner ear inbalance before and really super giddy one loh! better now?

glayz, Ian has that vaccum cleaner too and yes, got suction power but only abit niah lah ,... cannot expect to suck up all the dirt hor keke

irene, thanks for the nice photos!

qiuling, get well soon!

powerpuffs/sweet/crystal: morning!

glayz, u good leh, decided to train meimei early in helping with housework! hehhe :p hahah...maybe its #3 leh, u never go test ah? whahhahaha :p

glayz
u din c doc to chk y u almost faint?
mei mei so cute... emm oso like to play with vacuum cleaner... he jus like to act like vacuuming but when u on it he dun like and will off it...

ur colic so cute... or mb u are hmmmm....

quiling, the other time i also repaired for $50! what was the problem with your pump? mine is 1 spare part broke down completely and even produce soot
sad.gif
the other time mine broke down at night and i was only half way done.. so the next morning, quickly rush down to repair and rush home to pump, coz i no alternate pump liao ;p

sporty, i attended a rom that day which happen to clash on the same timing on 14th dec.. it's hb fren, but since he attended our rom yrs back, hb felt that we ought to return the favour

cary, morning! yes lor, the doc gave me motion sickness pills! haha

sweet, ur pump produced soot? so kua zhang leh...u must have overworked the pump...hee hee :p icic...no wonder didnt see u register for the bash, nvm we can always catch up next time...

anyone keen to go hort park this weekend? hope tha it wun rain...

sweet, yeah, agree that the favour need to be returned
happy.gif
it's always nice to attend friend's ROM/wedding
happy.gif

sporty, hehehe ... I hate the giddy feeling loh! you thinking of Sat or Sun? I scared it rain loh ... the weather nowadays so sian.

NO NO NO
Not having #3 la... AF reports liao la
Make me scare for a moment..... but I was like... TTC also hard to strike.... din XXX much...so wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cary
har...suction not much har...
But nevermind la... think she will vaccum beside me lor

Powerpuff
Me is low blood pressure...and a bit ping xue...so no need to go see doc...as I know my condition well.... so when I know is the signs of fainting (i used to faint a lot previously...)

Sporty
Not really train la
Since she like to play with the real thing...so buy a fake for her to play lor
better than Sky who used to treat the vaccum cleaner as a BUMPER car...will go BANG it with his leg paddle car!!!

glayz, it's a toy leh ... how much suction you are expecting huh? kekeke ... abit still have lah ...

cary, i sat/sun also ok...sat also can since our GUG ended liao, so very free on weekends...haha

glayz, hahah...u juz need tha ONE time to strike lor, maybe u slimmed down too much le, thas why low blood pressure?? anyways take care man...

Sporty
hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
No la...even when I am still FAT... or fatter than now..my blood pressure is still on the low side..... used to have low blood pressure from young la.... and when preggie...my gynae was like good...ur blood pressure is NORMAL.... kekekekekekekekeeke while other preggies are having high blood pressure!!!

sporty, ya that's what the repairman at ameda svc centre said too.. but no choice leh, coz i pump exclusively and somemore i take so long each time! for #2, i will invest in a PIS liao, really doubt my ameda can last till then.. now even the adaptor spoilt, my hb need to cut and reconnect it.. now it's looking damn ugly with scotch tape on it ;p

this weekend, we are quite packed le. sat steamboat with my family and sun go zoo with tano (if no rain) alt plan is to go fidgets if rain ;p

cary, it's nice to attend rom/wedding if i know the person well lah.. but in this case, i rather attend the bash!

cary, ur hb so happy for what? he never go in before mah...hahha...

glayz, cant imagine u low blood pressure leh...cuz low blood pple normally quite skinny one...thas why i thot becuz u lost weight, thas why kena low blood

sweet, ur ameda already very worth it liao...imagine the $$ tha u could have spent if u fed FM, so it shd retire after u stop pumping lor...wahh, u go zoo with tano, never jio us :p ?? haha...juz kidding...how's tano? never hear from her from long time...

sporty, yup yup will just probably use it as a spare for #2

hehe my hb can only apply for 1 zoo pass, that's why didnt jio u gals ;p.. she's busy with work, studies and leting.. but this mth she's having her term break ;p

glayz
i c... does low blood = low sugar level? i usually will have sweets with me cos when i feel giddy i pop sweets... den feel better...

cary/sporty
almost everyday raining... but tis weekend i cant too... having christmas party on sat lunch n dinner...

Powerpuffs
Me not sure abt that
I took lozenges... alamak...dunno how to spell
but still feel faint leh.... that is the onli sweet thing I have with me then....

think low sugar =/= low blood ba???

sweet, icic...u gals enjoy zoo on sunday then
happy.gif
so when u intending to stop pumping?

powerpuffs, yes...think low blood pple will tend to feel better when they pop sweets cuz my fren also like tha...

sporty, will try to stop after this sat le since would have met my 18mths target by then ;p actually now ss is very miserable, so dun think it will take long

sweet, enjoy your zoo outing this sun!

sporty, cos he is getting sian of United Square liao hahahhahah

powerpuffs, seems like your celebrations is starting liao
happy.gif

sweet, very good already...can achieve 18 mths
happy.gif
think u are one of the last few "survivors" :p

cary, of cuz la...every sat he go shop ard United Sq of cuz sianz la...hahaha

cary, sun shd be fine with me...so late afternoon on Sun say 4pm?

<font color="0000ff">Hort Park gathering
Venue: Hort Park
Time : 4pm
Date : 21 Dec 08 (Sunday)

1. Cary
2. Sporty</font>

Back