(2007/06) June 2007 MTB

sporty - coz gotta fetch mil and send her n mie mei hm.. go my dad's place to check in on isaiah as he's actually sick.. but he still active as usual n ok with taking e med so i decided to join my other frens lor.. me now gg to a jc fren's place in serangoon.. =)

sporty - dunno leh.. e suction a bit hawywire.. two pumps in a row like tt liao so i tihnk i must send for servicing.. think it's jsut me.. no luck w pumps.. haha

powerpuffs... the fees is quite alright about $500 after subsidy for full day....

sporty, heard lots of comments that is not so good about LV... so I kind of have some reservations on putting her there... since i found this MMI and they teach Mandarin too, i decided to let her try this one and see how it goes...

powerpuff, my dad nd to go for his medical review and my mom asked me to go with them lor... she informed me onli like ytd late afternoon so take unsheduled leave..

mei, ic.. so tt wat u mean... wah.. the stuff u listed tt u dun eat is nice food.. heehee..

hi ros, u buy anything from HK? btw, the bird flu is it in control? re GUG, jerral also dun like to put on the apron... so he always do his arts w/o protection..

sporty, unscheduled leave mean no planning at all.. except at the hosp and at hm in the afternoon... nuaing..

re the bb bash, we are having 23 18mth bb, the additional i din keep track..

wow! the thread seems to be very active lately huh
happy.gif
bet everyone is having the year end mood hehe
happy.gif

Well, it has been quite a bad week for us, coz my boy was down with severe diarrhea and vomitting since the PH on monday.. brought him to see doc at the Mt.A walk-in clinic, doc suggest to admit him to put on drip, but we were then very reluctant to do so, coz we can't bear to have needles poke on him as he was still looking quite alert that time. Things got worse on wednesday, and he's looking very restless and his lips were pretty dry.. that's sign of dehydration. So no more hesitation, we immediately asked to get him warded. Sigh... it's quite a traumatizing moment for us. Thank goodness after putting on drip for 2 days he's recovering fast and back to his normal self. Just got discharged on friday morning. and he's so happy when he's out of the ward, waving and kissing the nurses goodbye!

morning gals!
one more day to the bash!!!

crystal, alamak...u better send the pumps for servicing since its near ur house and its still under warranty...

db, icic...so ur gal's starting at MMI on 2 Jan? is MMI at admiralty?

rina, icic...shd be nice nua-ing at home...been a long time since i last did tha!

pinkzee, glad tha X's ok now
happy.gif
...must be very tramatizing for everyone...

pinkzee, oh dear it sounds like a very bad case of stomach flu! this time round, it seem quite serious coz i read quite a few cases liao in the forum, my neighour son also kenna

glad that xavier is well again
happy.gif
u take care too ;p

sporty, irene, sweet,
thanks ladies! yeah apparently another kid who was at the same ward also admitted for the same case. Especially now our kiddo are so active and "touchy" they get their hands on everything possible. Just have to take extra care to clean them as often.

Pinkzee
Oh dear...
So scary sia...ya tods are super touchy...and curious...sometimes it feel like we din feed them enough!!! they need to go scouting for food...

<font color="0000ff">Ladies who are going for bash tom...
It starts at 215pm at 552 Yishun Ave 6 Lilydale's function room... This place is quite near to Orchid Country club...</font>

tue &amp; wed on course, so super biz when back at work on thu &amp; fri, no time to login for e past wk &amp; got 2 archives again...

ros, txks for ur concerns, we r feeling much better now but jake came down w slight flu ytd.

qiuling, txks for ur concerns, jake recovered fr his stomach flu but came down w slight flu ytd.

hui, happy belated bday, sorry for e late wishes as i din visit tis thread for e past 1wk.

pinkzee, hope xavier is better now. jake was aso down w stomach flu 2wks+ ago.

powerpuffs, i think different centre different. but this centre will increase their fees next year to 900 plus so after subsidy will be abt 600 plus...

pinkzee, glad that your boy is alright... :)

sporty, yup my gal will start 2 jan... it is at blk 750 woodlands ave 4.

Harlow Ladies!! So excited for tomolo bash!!

Jen,
Thanks..

Pinkzee,
Great to hear that X is well now!

Glayz,
u ho liao boh? saw ur msn u kanna flu bug ah? Drink more water :D

bo lang ......
al went to teh bash already ... keke . me still pumping away .. mummies .. it is raining here ... will be there after dressing both little one ...

qiuling... hehhehe me still here... my two kids sleeping now... hahahhaha so will only go when they are awake... see you all later... it is also raining over here

yo gals!
hope u all had fun juz now...its great catching up with u all!

db, is MMI walkable distance from ur house?

jas, dun worry la...u are not very late mah...haa

Hi ladies. Nice meeting all of you again. Sorry for being the last one to appear. My kids only wake up from their nap 3 pm. Paiseh.

Sporty, not walking distance. Need to take a bus. But I guess no choice. Around my place no good cc. So have to sacrifice some time to send her. Next year I will also put my boy to gug on sunday to let him get use to class environment so I can put him to cc when he turn 3.

nice meeting u gals after sooooo lnog...

err... sporty, that is L's waterbottle.. but then i think can throw ba... since dunno how to get from u also :p

Hi Ladies, we had great fun just now.
Thanks to the committee members for organising!

And hor, the T-shirt very big hor!!!

db, no prob...at least u came today!
happy.gif
ohhh, if got bus to take ok la...then not as bad...when u plan to start ur boy on GUG?

sy, alamak...throw??? dun la...u stay in bishan rite? maybe can arrange one day to pass to u over the weekends...weekday u take mrt home? if so, can meet u at cityhall also...haha

irene, i think the tee shirt is quite big...i haven open yet tho...oh ya, quick quick load the pics and send us the link!

Sporty, aiyo..that one is the photographer's job. I don't dare to hurry him as he got a project dateline to meet.

harlo ladies

good to c u gals tis aftnn.... thos din manage to get to chat with most of you... ya nid to rush off as hb got chingay rehearsal...

its been whole day tt emm knock out b4 7pm...

thx joshua for the christmas exchange gift... emm loves it tt he refuse to let go since he opened it...

Thanks Vendy and tricia for the xmas gift
Sky loves it...wahahahahahahahha
And mei mei...keep taking the head...and put it on top of her and declare is TOU!!!
wahahahahahahahhaahahahaha

irene... ya lah the t shirt is very big hor... i think by the time they teenager or in upper primary than can wear... hahahha but then by that time they won't want to wear liao because got their name on the T shirt... maybe we just frame it up...

sporty, will be starting in January also... haven paid the school fees yet... should do it next weekend bah...

irene, then slowly ba since he got deadline to meet...

powerpuffs, athan also KO at 830pm...been a long day for him...

glayz, what pressie is tha? oh ya, ur hair very nice hor...now u looked so diff from last time!! hhahha

db, icic...u going suntec branch or united sq? too bad urs not on sat...if not maybe same class as us...

sporty... united sq... they got class saturday at 2pm... i cannot make it lah coz need to go in laws place for lunch... so have it on sunday instead...

Powerpuffs, hahaha..glad emm likes it. Joshua has one similar one and he loves it too!

db, I ordered 2 pcs and one of the size is bigger than the other. I can wear the bigger one lor!!!
Yes, I was thinking most probably won't have chance to wear that tshirt as once they are BIG enough to fit in, they won't want to wear it!

Oh yah, think I better apologize to most of the daddies since I think my hb was pushing and asking all the daddies to move backwards so that he can take the group pics.
Paiseh hor...he is the appointed official photographer for the group pics so he has to do his job!

sporty, they say no vacancy at 4pm... by the way your class is the bilingual or the other one?

irene... hehehheh... ya lor i think i can fit the T shirt also but all the fats will pop up lah... i guess i will just keep it for remembrance liao... or can make them wear has long pajamas... hehehhe

hi gals, u are on the ball mann.. so fast come in le.. i was lazing at my mom's pl..

re the tee.. yah.. its abit too big.. hee.. framing it up is a gd idea!

db, thanks for the gift.. very thotful gift esp the wrapping.. :D

irene, heehee.. no worries abt tt part.. can understand.. ys hb has an impt role to play.. thanks for his help in being the official photographer once again! :D

morning gals!
monday again!!
rainy day...so sleepy, wished tha i'm still in bed!

db, our class is conducted in english...we still continuing with the babes class for another term...

good morning mummies!

thanks to the organising com for a fun bash yesterday.
happy.gif

cary, thanks to ian for the christmas gift. Gabriel hasn't opened it yet. It'll sit under the tree till christmas day.
happy.gif

hi morning ladies!

haa yeah paiseh for the tee size =p overestimated it. kids grow very fast, hopefully they can wear it soon haa or can be PJ lor hee

thanks Reanne for the gift present
happy.gif
Xavier enjoy it alot, wake up early in the morning he was happily making music with it.

Morning ladies!!

It was nice meeting up after so long!!
Ken enjoyed the 18th mths bash so much dat he will grinning n giggling in his slp...
happy.gif

so anyone still ard?
haha

pmm, thanks for the pressie
happy.gif
athan likes it very much
happy.gif

pinkzee, think everyone thinks tha the tee abit too big...hahha...nvm la, can wear next time lor...if not juz keep...i used to have a tee shirt with my name when i was a kiddo, now this tee is still with me, i let my soft toy wear it! hahah...

ken ma, luckily ken never ham bin...he grin and giggle only :p

rina, paiseh, the clay drop off... hee hee... thanks for exchanging your gift with my son's gift... if not he will get his own gift... hehehehe so nice of you...

sporty, oh i see... i joining the bilingual parent and tot class...

db, icic...we thot wanna continue with babes first so tha he's more familar with the stuffs before we proceed to tots class..

mei, afternoon! juz had kfc for lunch
happy.gif
u had ur lunch yet?

Back