(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

QQ,
So you go genting lst then go KL?
Driving up to Genting is easier that driving to KL.
Hey, when u free to meet me this week?

hi mummies,
how are you all huh?? Miss chatting w you ladies here... sigh... so busy at work, in the meeting entire day from 9am to 5pm... didn get any work and so tired from all the talks from my boss.....

I need to be more hardworking and read more Recruit... but no one call me for interview yet leh.. so sad!!! sigh..... only Mindef called me to check on some of my details and no more news after that... sigh...

huingee, ok i can send u back home tonight.
happy.gif
after 6pm. cause i also meeting till 6pm.

we go back KL on saturday, then go genting on sunday.

hihi, me from feb's thread.. pop by.. PG do not have pooh theme cakes.. those u saw with pooh themes, the mummies brought the decor figurines for them to put on the cakes.. they onli have simple ones (boys will be spiderman, pikachu,sesame street) and they charges ard $20-$25 for these deocor figurines.. err i got post my birthday cakes in feb's thread.. 3kg (the design with 1st)and 4kg (for 3 tier).. and if u choose 2 tier, u can have 2 different flavours.. their cakes r good
happy.gif
hope these helps
happy.gif

Mist,
cheer up! CNY is coming, so be happy okie. can eat all the goodies and collect Ang-pow for Xavier.

QQ,
go genting for what? nothing to do there leh.. quite boring i thot.

mist, now where got mood to talk about work leh.??? forget everything la. think about it after CNY. ok?

Autum, got la. the weather, then take pictures. then see see look look. cool cool.. zobo i also happie

QQ
i have a suggestion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
since its going to be 16th Feb, shall we combine March BB Bash and Gong Xi Gong Xi Gathering???

easier....then i just go and book One Rochester for this? wat say u?

bbgirl, no prob. just googled.
smurfy u very steady with information leh.
can i pm u and ask u Q? about birthday celebration if I want to have? perhaps after CNY.
happy.gif
thank u firrst.

babygirl,
i tried neo garden for my girl lst birthday, not bad. For dylan's full mth, i used their subsidiary company Delihub cos it's Halal.

star,

passed the bag to terrance already. u can collect from him after today.

PS; if u go again, can help buy the wings for me ?? white color will be nice
happy.gif

pink,
can pass the promil to star ?? and trouble star to pass to your MIL ?? not meeting QQ this week.

Huignee, Michelle: I had Neogarden for Anna's 1st month... The food is not bad..
happy.gif
So thot of ordering again.. Saves me the hassle of searching around for another caterer..

Hey Michelle
okie okie thanks...

Star
no need to purposely go down to my MIL shop ok..only when u are really going there to buy 4D...

QQ
so i take that as yes...trying to call them for the past 2 days,nobody picks up the call..i mean onerochester

hmm...a bit unhappy with my maid/nanny

i kinda know why leia doesnt like my food..cos very plain...my maid said she cook soup with bone + add a bit of salt - i think the soup is for them, so she took and pour onto leia's rice..she said leia started to eat rice.

then i told her i want to let leia sit in hi-chair, if not next time it'll be very tiring if she has to chase her to eat. Maid said she's not tired and she's not even complaining, but i told her it will be a bad habit and I MIND BEING TIRED. hiaz i know she's good but....hiaz..sianz

Re: bank acc

YT also dun have a bank acc in her name yet but me and hb opened a joint acc and agree that the money saved inside is for her use or rather, for our children's use (if there are any more to come.) In any case, currently she is more cash rich than me! Think hb also bought some insurance for her.

QQ,

Haha, good idea. Buy stock and keep for her. Hmm, can I just relegate some of my penny stocks that is in terrible terrible loss to her? At least make me feel better, she can keep those for another 30 years, maybe they will grow!

Yes babygirl
only these 2 guys can match each other powers...in fact Peter is better since he doesnt have to go thru the trouble of eating other pple's brain...is TV still showing season 1? have they shown Sylar hunting for the cheerleader?

hi mummies...me on MC bad cough, chloe also runny nose..before the medication makes me go to dream land..i come in here kpo abit .

pink, tks for dropping by my plc yday. After u left then HB came back..wat a pity cos he didnt get to c Leia. Was telling him Leia enjoyed so much and doesnt look like she wanna go hm. haha!!

here is the coach bag i bought. http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=10537&category_id=161

SQ, tks for the trsf. Meeting carol this thurs.

huingee, i will pass u hope's items tmr nite cos im gg Bt Panjang. We keep in touch thru sms.

QQ, wow..u looked v nice wif the new shades. Now im alys wif spec cos lazy to put on contact lenses.

toking abt bank acct. I oso hasnt open any acct for ah bien leh. Better do so asap.

carol, i gotto noe 1 mummy who is staying in US and has joined her spree before. This round, my colleague n myself bought a total of 3bags, 1pouch and 1card holder. Definitely cheaper than to get in sg. I will jio u when she starts the next spree.

bb march

i hv always wanted to get a coach but still didnt get
sad.gif
i want to get those sling type for wkends le..but the site dun hv anything i want. Jio me too if ur fren got any spree hor! TKs!

pinkpink, I agree, don't let your maid do whatever she likes...your child, your rules...esp when it's about developing good habits.

Btw, if anyone's interested, I used Mum's Kitchen for my wedding: www.mumskitchen.com.sg All guests were happy and until today people compare the food at my wedding at other weddings!

We can't join the gxgx gathering because we'll still be in M'sia. Hope you all have a great time!

Oh and another thought. Just had some mini cakes from gobi (www.gobi.com.sg) hb's colleague's baby's 1st month. It's very good!

and...(I swear my pregnancy hormones haven't left me...I'm still scatterbrain)...

don't know if it's been mentioned but I think some people go to Daiso at IMM or Plaza Sing to look for trinkets for gift bags. Think I read something about it up there..
happy.gif

pink. yes.. thanks!
happy.gif
so will be glad if u could combine the list and take over a bit cause i won't be here after this friday night... i am sure that all the archives can make me drown..
dun get too unhappy cause CNY coming. leia is turning 1 soon... actually i think bb are smart. if you insist her to sit on highchair during weekends, she eventually will get it too.. remember? pax said when she is not around, her mum also a bit relax. but when she is around, matt and jo cannot try to be funny.

smurfy.. thanks!
happy.gif
i still no questions now, maybe i will have more questions next week.

bbgirl, my coligs also mentioned neogarden very nice.

jesse

gobi stuff very cute & sweet...but ex rite? i was contemplating for my girl's 1st mth cakes too ..in the end i didnt order cos the nearest outlet is at the east side if i m not wrong.

re: catering i still prefer neo gdn overall...had it for my wedding..
Q'zine palate has got very nice dried mee siam..but the rest i find so so only..

QQ, Neogarden is nice. Just had the buffet at my cousin's bb boy full mth last wk. U can oso try YSL Catering...cheap and nice.

michelle u want promil? i also have a tin of promil. so who wants promil ah? if not i bring back to msia liao.

BBMar
nice bag! i always need a bigger bag than this, cos i dump all kinds of rubbish into my pathetic bag..im not the kind who can keep things neat and tidy, not sure how long i can keep my current one in good condition.
ya Leia enjoyed herself so much, look forward to bringing her to play with Ah Bien, siao Ke Ai.

Babygirl
the show is going to get excited when everyone wants to look for the cheerleader!

bbgirl,
neogardens is safe, good choice,especially if u had ordered b4 and knw their quality. when the lady called to ask for confirmation of the order, sound out the 15% discount with her.

Birthday Direct is cheaper n with more variety oso... i checked my earlier order, we made vpost payment on dec 14th and items received at one of the mummy's place on dec28th.. so if ur birthday is in march, shld be in time. dun wait for spree. gather the mummies here n april thread to start one.

yes concourse shops moving to middle rd in march,

qq
me active in feb's thread,can pop by if got questions. the mummies there oso preparing for bb's 1st party

Back