(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

finally

3554036.jpg

sorry for the big pic mummies, i tot since this is the oni one you're gonna get from me, might as well make it BIG!!!

no lah, we had problems resizing so many times till even my patient hb almost give up loading.

SQ: so sweet!! hahah and they do kinda look alike hor..hahah look how meimie purse her lips.

Re: the shiseido tonic, my salon (downstairs) my house has, how much did u all pay for it the last time.

sq
YE sayang mei2 a lot?
u have more close up pix of mei2?
somehow i find tat enya and YH look a bit alike :p

Kaexin
i called lecafe. 10pc box is $10.80. thats ex rite?

Pink,

my lochia subsided already, now left w little bleeding... so quite okay.

wow, u so fast go back to work, of cos bad mood lah, cannot stay at hm longer?

SQ,

ay, i got alot of hair to begin w.. hehehe... so not so much on hair loss now.

AAA,

delivering on tues liao?

mist
going back later for 3 hrs. very sian. bcos of a report which client requires. its sickening lah. and im the only person handling money matters.

SQ, the pic looks nice!!!

Mummy, hb is out of town to Seoul this week. So home alone with kids and maid till Sunday. Sighh... challenging when both kids wants me. Tiring...

sq,
ye look so pretty! This little yh look like bel when she was infant! Lol. I go dig a pic if i have time.

Btw, re hair loss shampoo. From wad i understand from my gp downstair, yes, my hair suddenly dropping like mad again. All those selling outside is veri commercial, meaning is just for branding, it didn really work if ur hair is dropping like mine. My font is almost bald if no treatment is done. He prescripe mi 'regro' to apply for scalp , and ask mi to use 'pregaine' shampoo.

autum,
bel still using bott for her milk also. But she drink with sonic speed. Less den 1min finish 180ml liao.lol! I also nv wean her off bott la. Lazy.

usually babies look alike when they are still small babies rite? i was stress when in walk into the hosp nursery room last time. i was afraid tt i mite not recognise A

Yvonne, Ash,
so funny ... I weaned them off bottles for the same reason, laziness. :p
I hate to wash the bottles, teats and etc ...

Then now worse, Reyden will have milk to drink if I remember to pack milk powder for him. If not then he won't have milk to drink. The teachers must be thinking how come this mummy sometimes pack milk, sometimes don't. hahaha!!

Autum,

I also haven't weaned YT off the bottle. She got a nasty habit of bathing in her drinks sometimes. And I think I will have the same problem as SQ, no bottle = no milk.

mejo
how how? zhen3 me4 ban4?
sad.gif

yvonne
i know pregaine. so you tried and it works?
i dunno about regro though. do you have a pic?
hee... i think newborns do look alike

RR
you pre-pack milk for the week. then when you need, just grab and put into bag together with RR's snacks. that's what i do. i prepack YE's snacks for a few days in case i'm sudd late for the morning...

huingee
so sad you not close to your sis. but lucky you got brother to bond with also
happy.gif

star
i dun rem how much i paid for the shampoo wor. yvonne bought for us
happy.gif

germ
thanks

pink
probably all nbs look alike
happy.gif

ash
i forgot to answer your porridge post
YE doesnt eat porridge for a long long time le
rem when we were at GGB with pax, you pack porridge for A and i packed fried rice with eggs for ye? cos she doesn't eat porridge so it's always rice

actually nothing wrong with rice also. just vary the dishes since rice is carbo and all we care about is that they have carbo mah...

sq,
this regro need dr prescription. U ask ur hb. Don noe u can use anot. I can go take a photo later. For the shampoo, i m using with the med, so is working . Not sure if just using this shampoo will work anot. But this shampoo will make the hair as dry as grass! Must use conditioner one. If not ah. Comb also no need to comb liao.

SQ: nothing wrong w rice but i juz find the dishes very boring too cos he choosy. will only eat certain stuffs. ok i'll stop complaining. most impt is healthy!

SQ,

My MIL said her kids drink from bottles until 6 then the one day she said don't want to use the bottles anymore, all her kids got weaned from milk from big to small... |||-_-. Anyway, since YT drinks only in the day, I don't intend to wean her off the bottle yet. You have bigger problem. Maybe try giving YE milk with cereals?

yvonne
my hb gave me med before. regro sounds familiar but i dunno if it's what i had. the one i had, if apply too much, the hair would be damn greasy! yucks!

i find treatment shampoos generally v drying. but sometimes i'm lazy or no time to put conditioner, i either go without or i use leave-in. some leave-in are v good. but too bad i always din manage to stock up on the good ones or when i want them, the salon already change brand!

ash
we find boring but as long as the kid likes it mah. like YE, she can live the rest of her life just surviving on eggs and tomatoes
sad.gif

mejo
my mum also kept saying never mind. kids can drink till v old in their milk bottles. sigh... ya, day time is not a problem. i really jialat man... YE wont eat milk with cereals. even if she does, it's just picking up the raisins in the cereals and nothing else.

Ash,
EJ's diet is also very boring. On a weekly basis, he will eat mushrooms, egg, egg toufu, fish. Usually only these. then sometimes he gets to eat fried chicken (KFC - which he likes) and macaroni. But mostly mushroom and egg. boring!

autum: y'day he tells me tt he juz want rice with soup. dun wan any meat or vege.

does nutrients fr vege goes into the soup if dun eat the vege?

sq,
this regro hor, i read the instruction, it says onli can press 7 sprays(=1ml) on the scalps. 1 day onli can use 2ml(=14spray), dr ask mi use morning and night. So morning 7sprays,night 7sprays. I spray 7 different part of my scalp lor. Lol! This one if u use after washing the shampoo not greesy la. If nv wash hair den apply, i nv try it before. Lol! It is abit oily, but adsorb quite fast, and i don feel greesy at my hair.

Ash,
ya, EJ also doesn't like to eat meat. on a usual basis he doesn't eat meat. He only eats meat in satays and KFC! But i cannot always feed him satay and kfc mah.. so he only gets to eat meat occassionally lor. haha.

yes, nutrients from vege will go into soup. that's why people like to use stock to cook mah. there are nutrients other than flavour.

SQ,
I only have 2 milk powder dispensers and will alt. the use while waiting for the other one to dry. I don't pack snacks for them, they will have snacks in school. Reyden can nap without his milk so I don't really bother anyway. What a lazy mummy. :p

SQ,
i also packed milk dispenser for K, 1 before they nap and the other after nap at 3pm. usually at nite, will pack, her milk dispenser, pull-ups, clothes, towel, water bottle and milk bottle. but this morning, forgotten to see whether K bringing her elmo or the poodle. so she ended crying coz din bring.

had lunch at Pu tien @ City Mall. Buffet lunch at $19.90 +++. very nice dishes and side dishes. Value for money, plus can redeem car park chrges of $2.50 after that.

RR are having their 1st Speech and Drama class in school today, wonder how it'll go. Can only pick them after 6pm, think I have ample time to cook something nice for them today.
happy.gif

mummies,
thanks for the concern and advice, something bad happen, really figting with myself whether to change her. I tell your the detail later. let me cool down first.

yes i am on leave today!!
busy leh.

i sent tian to school, she was ok, quite happie. i think can see that she feels secure with me around. her classmates (2 of them) were still crying to go home.
another classmate celebrate birthday today. i dunno how it went. later ask tian again..

meanwhile, also checked out the cc at civic center. it is not v impressive (with the price level) but it is one of our choices cause of convenience. there are good pts but also bad pts. see how we wanna compare.

YE and yh's photo is v cute!

RR,
City Sq @ Kitchene rd. Keira started speech & dram and gym class already. first month is complimentary.
i already signed her up for gym class - $34/mth and $40/mth for speech & drama. feb is chargable liao.
class ends at 5pm. tues (speech & drama) and thurs (gym)

din manage to take all the side dishes, coz the cold sides.only managed to take this one.
just love the yam (the dish on the right next to the fish)
3555694.jpg

ecmom, change bah!
mai tu liao.

joelle, it is time to BP the magic moouse for our kids.
happy.gif
i wait for u.

yvonne, i also haven't wean tian off bottle. i think if i stop bottle, use cup she will duan4 nai3. better let her drink more.
i tried cup before, oni one sip then show end liao. sigh!
for kids who likes milk, it is easier to transit into cups.

huingee, my sis is 2 years younger than me. we are not close as in see her everyday etc etc but we r close in e sense that we keep in touch and we do share our views etc. we dun have the luxury to see each others v often since young.

Back