(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

QQ: When Anna can't chew on something, she will roll it out on her tongue and "return" the food to me leh.. She did that to big pieces of cheese long ago. Now she does the same to pieces of meat she can't chew on..

pax: We shd let Jo and Anna make friends with each other.. I think they will be 2 little terrors! But they'll have a lot of fun..

bbmouse. tian is diff. she will chew chew chew until i put my palm in front of her, then she pui out everything.
if its something she likes, then she won't pui, like fruits (peach, blueberries, etc).

mejo, bobian la. cause hp very interesting to play with.
i have the GD book, but i no time to read, and i also no energy to read. now must rest my eyes more.

QQ: For fruits, if she is given fruits with skin, she will roll the skin out on her tongue.. She doesn't like the skin, like daddy..

QQ
can i suggest u try to give her rice with fish / vege separately? i think she's expecting her porridge to be nuah nuah?

bbmouse
really? shuai with glasses? i think he really wear glasses. his official website has him wearing glasses for most of the photos..

mejo
std rules for Jo when it's bedtime.
lights out. room door locked (so that M doesn't come in). i lie down. no watch, no hp.

paz, noted. thanks.
sometimes i give.. then she will chew. yes.. u are right.
she is lazy and smart. she cannot sit there and eat properly one. must give her something to hold (spoon, fork, bowl, or something else) she will request differnt things one. cannot let her see fruits also. if saw liao then jialat. no more porridge, wanna start fruits liao.

wa.. tian cannot join jo and anna cause her walking is still not steady. these two gals run...

bbmouse
yes, Anna and Jo shld meet!
happy.gif

okie.. lunchtime over.. yak later.. tata...

Mejo: My schedule is like Pax's. Maid and I bring Anna to her room, lights are out already. I give her her favourite bolster, carry her and sing her her bedtime tune, I put her into her cot. I may continue to sing a while more. We give her water to drink, and we both leave the room. She may protest and cry on some nights. I let her be for a while. Then I will go in and tell her it's at night and it's sleeping time. May carry her for a while more to pacify her while I talk to her. Then I put her into her cot again, and we leave the room.. *End of story*

mejo: same as pax, bed time routine, lights out, no hp, no other lights in the room (not even a small light, my MIL alwasy ask me to switch on a small light for Rae, say she will get scared, i am glad i inisted on keeping the room in total darkness since she was a baby), daddy or anyone else cannot come into the room. i will lie down beside her.. and she will sleep.
She slept too much in the day? what time she wakes every morning?

irin
me too, i have a lot of Q about the food leia eat. sometimes i wonder whether im too rigid. or maybe im unhappy that my instructions were bring ignored. when i tell her dun give this, that, she will say Leia likes, she's 1 yr old already, she likes tasty stuff.

anyway no point saying too much, i can tell my new maid wat to do when she's in.

astro
teng sleeps thru in the nite is it? i will be bringing leia back every nite, if she sleeps with me, i will be doomed, cos she wakes up once or twice in the nite. i will be permanent panda. i got to feed her milk at least once at 4-5am. is this normal? marisa used to wake her at 3am to feed her cos she finds her too skinny, i wonder whether it had become a habit.

QQ
yeh Leia knows wat is cat...she sees cat in her bumble bee vcd and cats in the void deck and 2 in my house.

this morning my MIL came to my room and asked how come we came back so late for past 2 nites, said she didnt get to see her grandaughter.
fri nite she came home at 10+ while leia slept. sat nite we got back from fren's house close to 11 & she slept early. ....must i fit her timing?

Star: I wonder if it's good that our babies are not afraid of the dark. At night, even when the room's lights are out, she has no problems walking into the room on her own.. I think iot's good lah hor. There's no need to be afraid of darkness.

pink.. give yourself some time for leia to adjust. dun be too stress on yourself. bb born on 5 march is very versatile one. haha!! *dun throw me rotten eggs, I'm giving emotional support*
and your marisa no good la, she is like old folks who feels that children supposed to feel hungry and wake up for milk at night. HENG my tian REJECT milk totally in the night, otherwise mil also fed her milk liao. Heng she slept with us last time. but no worry, still can be done, do it slowly.

now u know what? My mil told me: OH now i see how you train tian tian, i know that reading books and website really makes a differnt. Its so easy no need to wake up at night to feed milk.

oops. star, bbmouse. i leave a small light on, cause i cannot see things by myself leh. i need to walk in wwalk out of the room sometimes. maybe i slowly turn off the light next time.

mejo
leia has been sleeping later and later. she wants to play...play with my hi-fi, press this press that, take out the vcd which i'd been playing since she was in my tummy. it's becoming more difficult to put her to sleep, so i try to drown her with as much milk as possible, and i try to fall asleep with her cos i know i will be woken up few hrs later.

ok ok...i need to get a toy - e.g laptop with a big screen + keyboard, like the real laptop.
whenever i sneak into daddy's studyroom to get into forum, she will follow and cry for me to carry her up so that she can start typing...
these are reasons why i cant log in as much over weekend.

pink,
if you find that toy laptop, let me know. i also want! YE has already dug out a few keys from daddy's laptop. dunno how she does it

star
no lah. you think i siao on? if JB no GUG liao. i heard they are pretty similar though.
yes, we're at zoom buggy. think they do similar themes? else if go makeup sure totally blur!

pink,
how about you log on AFTER she's fallen zzz? not when she's trying to zzz? i know astro can type at the same time teng is trying to zzz. but i can't. it would be too much of a distraction and a disaster for me!

bbmouse,
i feel like eating laksa with lots of hum now after reading your post

and pax,
i feel like eating cakes now after reading your blog

i'm in deep trouble
sad.gif

SQ: Anna also has 1 button "plucked" out. That was very long ago. And then she puts the button into her mouth! From then on, I will say "no" when she's trying to pull another button out. Sometimes she wants to be on the keyboard on her own, will refuse to let me type at the same time. I have to tell her, we SHARE...

SQ: What did you have for lunch? I feel like having Coke with salt now.. I very jialat this time round. Last time I didn't touch any carbonated drinks until late 3rd trimester. And even then, it was 7-Up. Now, I've had 2 cokes liao. Going for the third soon..

Sq, pink. I'm afirad that when u get a toy lap top for YE and leia, then u will be the one using cause they still want the REAL lap top. real key board.

SQ, i also confess. tian's teeth not very clean everyday. dun let me brush.. sigh!

bbmouse,
i just finished a caesar wrap. v full
that's why can't eat anymore
sad.gif

how to type when bb's at the keypad. YE kept banging on it and trying to type too! all the garbage will come out!

SQ, QQ, Pink: I agree with QQ. It's not the laptop they are after. They just like to do whatever we do. IF we don't play on their laptop, they will lose interest with it after a while, like they do with all other toys.

QQ,
that's my fear too. that she'll be sick of the toy laptop.
but i see her so fascinated with her kitchen set every am and night, i must admit i'm tempted to buy another toy for her.

bbmouse,
ya. thanks for the reminder bbmouse and QQ. help me save $ and save on clutter in the house

wow, seems like "everybody" was at the zoo over the weekend!
happy.gif

SQ: Can. I don't stop her from typing at the keyboard. Doesn't matter if it's garbage - can delete after mah. She just can't pull out the buttons.. After a while, she knows I don't stop her, she will try to imitate my typing.. She will put her 2 hands on the keyboard and press some buttons. Sometimes, she will see that nothing has changed, then she will hold onto my hand and wants me to type..

QQ
yeh..i know she is doing it for leia's good, but it caused me inconvenience in the end.
sometimes i think not possible to get the perfect nanny...bo bian

pax
u like pei yong jun so much? frankly he's not VERY handsome, but he has a gentleman look with a great smile, charming.
someone was commenting that winter sonata is over-rated...hahaha... check this out
http://popseoul.com/category/the-legend/

here's the poster , for ya.
1341645.jpg

SQ: No.. I have lots of clothes that still fit me.. And I'm sure I don't want to be getting more non-preggie clothes at the moment.
But I received an sms they have new stocks sometime last week.

re: bedtime routine

Yes, yes, YT sleeps in complete darkness too. Any little light will attract her attention. Even a small green light on her baby monitor so I have to put that behind a curtain. Sigh, yar checking my hp is a major mistake. Usually I never put the hp near to the bed but yesterday I was coordinating a JE551 order between my SIL and a friend.

bbmouse,
that's why i asked.
wondering if i should bother to go down
it's so inconvenient from suntec
then when i reach, the sizes are usually no longer available
sad.gif

SQ: Get her number and call to ask lah.. She's very friendly, will surely tell you.. Actually I find they run out of the smaller sizes faster leh..

SQ, u tempted me to buy a kitchen set for tian liao. its $200... i saw at toyrus. i tempted to buy . hb also said YEs. why not?
oh... but i feel its expensive. but i think tian will like to play with it. hee hee. its good for their pretend play next time too.

pink. no perfect arrangement in this world.. slowly, can do it one. they are still young.

bbmouse,
i know. lazy
plus i know i shouldnt be buying
i still have a lot of clothes
plus i do hope to get back to shape still, however slim the chances are
i'm looking forward to NOT having to wear L and XL
on the other hand, i'm excited about pretty clothes.
dilemma

SQ
im usually kinda sleepy after putting her to sleep..this gal sleeps at almost 11..very late for bb. im hoping to adjust her sleeping time earlier when i start bringing her home every nite.

QQ
still can adjust ah...i pray hard hard.

ok ok i let leia play my laptop but its NOT on, so she lost interest after a while, so im thinking whether its the lack of the big screen with lights that cause her to loose interest

me gotto buy sofabed, and plastic container her new maid to keep her stuff...
agent was saying her job quite easy, wakes up at 8am+...just take care of bb..no need to do housework everyday..

wa pink,
she does zzz late. zzz alot during the day?
well, good thing is you can go out and play till late late. and places like nite safari!
with YE, the animals will be looking at her zzz instead

SQ: Buying nice clothes actually keep me in shape. Cos I want to be able to fit and look nice in them.
happy.gif
Give yourself some incentives..

SQ. hb was trying to be supportive oni la. to make me happy. if he said NO. then i will buy quick quick. like the SWING.
if he say YES! then i considering if he has problem. haha!! women la. funny.

Pink, still ok la. its never too late to change anything. wah your maid so good life? no need to do housework? why not?

Back