(2007/02) February

cherry, no worries, as long as orders reach me before noontime tomorrow...
happy.gif

jelly, teehee..think they emailed to ppl that I forwarded to last time but not like last time can get 10 codes..

catz.... ya, similar to the one u gave me the other time! But after i chose the non-profit organisation, i stupidity put my email address and they sent me another code. Shd have put someone else's email address...

sunsweet, can... u email me ur order.
happy.gif

Cherry,

zz, baby G and ethan has a playdate at my place on friday. Why don't you join us? Think Garfield is coming around 2:30pm. Come, come.

Mummies, anyone else free to drop by? All are welcome ok?

Jelly, Cherry, Giggler, PVL,
I think I've been in denial up to now leh. I mean, I knew I am bigger but I didn't think I was that HUGE!!!! On sat I attended a wedding and they had those print photos on the spot service and when I got our table's photo... I was sooooo obviously twice the size of all the other women on the table!
sad.gif
Argh! So sad lah. Kept asking my hubby why he never told me my face is so big now and of course he says it's not lor. He says it's because I was seated closest to the camera woh. Hehe, very clever of him to say that but I know better lah. Basket... should have stood 1 metre behind everybody else. @%$#%$!

morning morning....
happy.gif
happy.gif

garfield, long time no see u on the forum. u very busy ya?
happy.gif
how's zz and mei mei?????

catz, i've emailed u my orders. Last night i emailed u a 2nd one. Btw....when will the spring/summer clothes come in ya? I'm looking for more sleeveless or cooling clothing for YR to wear. Nowadays don know why she doesnt' wanna wear short sleeves pjs and the shorts (the ones i got from old navy/gap) for her to bedtime. Nowadays she only wants to wear the old navy tanktops or sleeveless cotton tops and undies to bed. And her air con has to be turned down to 23 degrees.

if u see any sleeveless pjs that are not covered up from head to toe, do let me know okie?

Cherry, jello, etc etc, taka polo ralph kids having sale...go there and check it out. I bought some tops for TR. For YR nothing for her cos the sizing either too big or too small. Maybe I will check it out again later on to see if they have brought in more stuff.

Yday i met my jap friend who just gave birth 2 mths ago.....she's skinnier than before she gave birth to her 2nd kid lor....WALAUzzzzz super demoralizing man. her legs were swimming in her jeans lor......How can some pple just be so lucky.

Another 'amazing' update on YR's appetite. Yday for dinner she outdid her normal self. I ordered 2 portions of the pepper lunch beef rice (1 for YR and 1 for her best friend). She ended up eating 1.5 portions of the beef rice, her friend had 0.5 portion and then we ordered some yong tau fu with rice for her friend, cos she was still hungry obviously. Then YR again wacked half of the rice and some of the yong tau fu stuff.

Then when i brought her home, she still wanted biscuits.

Is she undergrowing some kinda growth spurt??? Cos her teachers in sch did also mention to me that YR's appetite seems to be growing in the past week.

Winnie, is someone else preggers??? :p

I took some pics recently with some friends and i had the same feeling as u. But oh well, i just keep reminding myself it's normal. :p :p

at least your hubby is mmuch nicer than my hub lor. My hub tells me my tummy is so big that i look like i stuffed a huge beach ball inside me. I also get nicks like a walking siew mai and stuff like that....I told him before lucky for him i'm so positive about everything, else i confirmed will go commit suicide. hahahahaha

Actually I'm pretty happy with my husband nowadays lah, he comes back pretty early daily and he has just surprised me with a bag. Even though i don't quite like it, but still i guess it's the thought lah.

i had a terrible night last night. Was having some contractions and baby was squirming and kicking throughout the night, going to see gynae later instead of my original appt on sat. THe nurse at RH is impossible told me his appt is full, asked her what she meant, I have to see him means I HAVE to, definitely not taking NO for an answer. waiting for him to call me now.

As if that was not bad enough, my hb was sick with running nose and A also started to have running nose yesterday so last night he woke up several times and I had to pat him to sleep, put karvol on a hankie and rub snuffle babe on him despite having contraction pains. Damn, its one of the worst night I had.

winnie, not sure if A is really well, so prob will not bring him to your plc. Next time okie? as for the photo, it is true that the person nearest to the camera will look fatter mah, so maybe its not that bad?? But I sure look like penguin now, everyone is saying that I look as if I am due any time now although I am only 31/32 weeks.

catz, sorry no time to browse the website again, anyway, the clothes are mostly LS leh..cant find any SL t-shirts for A.

milkie, our aircon is set at 20 degrees as A and I usually feel hot, so poor hb got to wrap himself up with the quilt
happy.gif
Thot the girls' selection usually better during the Polo Raplh kids sale? The boys stuff are so boring, will check out the girls stuff.

wow liao, your YR's appetite is amazing lah, super envy. I saw her pics in FB, she is not fat at all despite eating so much. Really growing well, good on u
happy.gif

as usual, your hb is a model husband, still cant forget the time he bought the ukelele just cos u like the sound of it...will u carry the bag even though u dun like it? my hb's surprise gifts for me always end up in some obscure corner and I will feel bad not using them yet I feel bad for myself if I use them cos its simply not my style
happy.gif

Winnie, it's normal lah now that we look like twice our size! So dun feel sad ya? But ur hubby very sweet to say that and well it is true that person stand closer to camera will look bigger. Garfield on leave this friday? Wish i can take half day off too for the outing. But my current year leave left very few days. Wanna reserve for next year if i want to prolong my maternity leave. FYI, i only have 2 months ML.
sad.gif

milk milk... YR's appetite is always amazing!!! And cherry is rite, she does not look fat at all! Think my Xi got more fat than YR though she eat much less than her.

I never buy polo stuff. Are they nice? Aiyah.... no chance to go orchard shopping.... how????

cherry.... how come suddenly contraction? Is it due to the food u ate? Better get ur gynae to check. But i am sure everything shd be fine.

My gal has been coughing and running nose too recently. Dunno why her immune system suddenly become quite bad after her 1st booster jab. B4 the jab, she hardly fell sick. Yday my aunt was asking me anything to boost her immune system. Hubby said maybe shd give her more cordycep to eat. Really hope she will recover from this episode soon....

cherry, you ok or not??? Back at Jan-MTB thread ssome preggers got so bad contraction that they are under med now. Take care...

milkie, saw YR's photos on FB. She really like model leh.
happy.gif
I'm amazed with her food intake.

Winnie, same here, I find my face so broad and bottom so big. Dun dare to see myself on mirror lor.
sad.gif

jelly, I think it's the weather, not really YX's weak

cherry, hey u should see the gynae. Heck the nurse and just head down over if u are worried. No point taking chances. At least u get a peace of mind. Did your gynae give u bricaly or something like that to take in case u get contractions before your time? It is a pill that supposedly helps to prevent contractions I think. So far, my pills still unused.My gynae always gives me some to put in my purse cos he doesnt' want the baby to be out when it is not time to come out ie. 38 weeks at least.

I used to set our house and YR's room temperature to 21 degrees but it was really cold n i sometimes had to wear a sweater in the house. YR's dermatologist told me to fix her air con at 25degrees cos he claims that since our whole house is on air con almost 24/7, she would not be able to get used to the temperature outside if it were set too low and may cause her to sweat thus causing an outbreak of her eczema.

Eh, yday when i went to the PR kids' sale, nothing much for girls...got a lot of boys' polos and tops though. For the girls ones ya, i saw a lot of cute pretty frocks and tops at the NON SALE section...but the elcheapo in me still cannot bear to part with the money for non sale items...hahahahhaha AND U are VERY right. Boys' clothings are really boring when u compare to girls' clothing. A lot of checks, stripes, animal prints. Bottoms only pants, shorts, berms.........

And YR not fat cos she is too active.....the only time she is still is when she is sleeping. Actually, not even when she is sleeping. She rolls ard the bed a lot when she is sleeping....that's why we had to put a thinner mattress below her bed so that if she does roll down, she has another mattress to protect her.

I think my husband is not model husband lah but he has improved over the years. Hmmmmmmmm the bag really not my style leh....maybe i'll carry it a few times just to make him feel a bit better. Maybe carry to the hospital when i deliver...at least not many pple can see mah..hahahahahahahaha only the nurses probably.

jelly, just for u, i shall make a trip down to taka again in a few mins time just to see if it's worth it for u to go taka to check out PR kids' stuff ok?

YR is not fat but she is solid framed. hee hee must be my family's genes. :p :p joking joking. she expends lots of energy though that's why she not fat and maybe she got some of my eat a lot genes. actually in the morning, her stomach is almost flat...but then when it comes to noon time, it bulges out...by the time dinner is over, she is rock hard like a pregnant woman. she also on fresh milk which is supposed to be less fattening than formula milk so that could be part of the reason also ba?? hee hee

GIGGGGGSSS.....hahahaha thanks hor..i take it as a compliment then. Btw, who is zoey????????????????????????????????? anyone knows?? or i anyhow added a stranger into facebook???

hiya,
been snooping around the forum but nvr post...

seems like alot of the kids are down with some flu...

Ryan is still recovering from his cough and runny nose. It's been going on for 3 weeks. Finish anti-biotics from GP also no use, so brought him to PD, she say he has bronchitis, gave him some expensive medicine. Now better already, coughing lesser. Cos if he is not better by this week, PD wants to start him on steriods which we r not so keen.

Then he spread his cough and runny nose to daddy and mummy. mummy recovering but daddy still has bad cough... whole family is sick. Now grandma also starting to cough.

Ryan will also be performing during his CC concert next week... i really wonder if he will actually stand there during his whole performance.

jelly,
hv u ordered the GAP/ON stuff? wanna get some stuff for Ryan if u haven't ordered.

milkie
is zoey mummy zeen?

me now in shanghai.. bought the most implusive buy.. a bright red coat.. :p.. which i dunno whether i have the courage to wear ....

gig/milkie, I got ventolin given to me since my last visit. Yesterday I took 2 pills when I couldnt take it. This happened for my first pregnancy also, contractions at week31/32, that's why A came out at 37 weeks.

jelly, dun know leh, maybe its the peppermint tea that i have been taking recently???

going to RH soon. Complaint to my gynae that I am totally frustrated with the nurses. He will scold them on my behalf. They are really idiots! I will call my friend in RH mgmt to complain later..

cherry, hope everything ok for u. Tell bb to stay longer in your tummy, dun come out yet.
happy.gif

chocbabe, wow.. Ryan got to perform? Must take video and lots of pic.
happy.gif

milkie, no idea who is zoey leh.

wow.. mummies here popping soon
happy.gif

so exciting for all ...

weather is bad.. lil J is teething her final 4 molar.. so now is feverish + crancky + fustration in her.. sigh.. tough time..

Cherry,
Contractions? Regular? If your own gynae won't see you, and you need urgent attn, go down to the KKH 24 hour clinic for a check lah. Better be safe than sorry right? Take the ventolin!
This morning I thought my bb had problem, cos he was SO still. I tried to get him to move but no action leh. Was getting a bit worried. Then when I sat down here to log on, he's woken up. Kicking me here and there. *phew*. I so don't need any urgent problems now. My pastor's funeral this afternoon, I have a bad cough and have practically lost my voice. When I cough my urine leaks out. sian.

milkie,
Wah your YR can really eat. She'll eat you poor! Hahahaha!
YR's eczema doesn't seem so bad mah. You should see mine. This pregnancy has aggravated the eczema to intolerable levels.
Your electricity bills must be astronomical. I've already cut down on air con at home. Our bedroom aircon is on at most 8 hrs. The children sleep without aircon as long as the night is not sweltering. Or else their aircon is also set on a timer.

Gig, but in the past even weather bad she seldom fell sick.... haiz...

milk milk... 21 degrees is coooold! We set our room temperature at nite at most 24 degrees. Hei, i very touch u know that u purposely gg down to taka to see worth to go down purposely or not. Or just an excuse for u to shop more??? Wahaha......... Hey, u gg to pop REAL soon liao rite? 18/11 is next tues only wor.... nervous or not????

Zoey.... Pekochan??? Definitely not mummy_zeen. Hee hee....

smurfy, no wonder u seldom come to this thread lately. So u in shanghai.... hahah.... last time when i heavily preggy wif Xi, i went Beijing during winter, and i bot a bright red long coat too!!! Haha... dunno why i bot such a bright colour too, very unlike me, maybe due to the dull cold weather, just felt like to buy something bright to brighten up the day?

chocbabe, my gal has also been coughing and running nose plus eyes got discharge for a few weeks liao. Last week got better but this week dunno why start again. She has taken so much medicine lately and finished the antibiotic but still like that... think this sunday gotta bring her to see the PD again...

Re: ON/Gap, how much u have?

sunsweet, ok... anyway the discount code will only take effect tomorrow after 12 noon. Will order 2m afternoon....

Sunsweet... possible to give me ur order list by this afternoon? Think maybe can start place order this afternoon... Afraid the stuff will go oos fast....

jelly,
I only hv 2 items, US$11 cos realised that mostly fall/winter items.

I will PM u anyway, but no worries if u can't take the order, cos I need to log off soon...

cherry, tolong GO AND GET ATTENTION!!!

I'm placing orders for ON/Gap now.. sure got a lot of OOS by tonight.

Zoey is Norelle's mommy right?

chocbabe, ur items added to my cart.

Confirmed Zoey is Pekochan lah.... Norelle's mummy is mummy_zeen and her name starts with J one... hehe...

Catz... When can we start placing order? The code does not seem to work yet...

Catz.... Yes!!! The code works liao... But i still waiting for a few orders, pray hard the items won't go oos by the time i place order...

yo girls. I believe ZO%^ is pekochan too. She has 2 kids right???????

eh, jelly, u got the mms not earlier on?

can i ask u girls something? What are we supposed to do when our kids start gargling milk/water in their mouths???? is it an ok habit or not??? YR has been gargling her milk and water these few days.....so not quite sure if normal or not?

jelly, i really went taka horrrrr!!!! Nothing much though. The salesgirl at RL told me that the sale for the spring collection will end this weekend and come 19th november, they will have a sale for summer collection. sooooo...heee hee more chances to shop lah....

Jelly, i'm not nervous about popping leh...i'm actually looking fwd to it...cos it's soooo heavy now. hahahahahhaa

PVL, YR's eczema gets triggered off when she sweats or touches sand or dusty stuff or don know what else lah....so as long as she doesnt sweat etc, she is ok. However, her sch is not air conditioned most of the time so occasionally even now, she does get an outbreak here and there. She has got a letter from her doc to the sch to exempt from sand play and from outdoor play if the weather is hot /humid. So we just try to keep things as comfy as her as possible lah.....cos that time she got infected once and it was yucky......

Ben and sarah both have eczema too right??? So i guess they got it genetically from u lah...hee hee what triggers your eczema???

smurfy, red is super duper HOT mah..hee hee eh, red is very striking for a coat...i like. And like jelly says lah....most pple always get black/grey/cream coats...so boring. I like red for winter coats.
happy.gif

cherry, hope u are ok. update us when u are back later.....!!!!!

item name: Embellished Patchwork Tees for Baby
url: http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=42174&pid=594369&scid=594369002
size: 4T
color: marshmallow white
price: usd2.49

item name: 2-in-1 Plaid Shirts for Baby
url: http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=42198&pid=594730&scid=594730022
size: 12-18mths
color: parsley
price: usd3.49

item name: Pique Polos for Baby
url: http://www.oldnavy.com/browse/product.do?cid=42198&pid=533564&scid=533564252
size: 18-24mths
color: dark sea blue
price: usd2.99

jelly, can take in these orders???

milk milk, wat is mms????

Hey, i think i have enuf shopping online. So dun think will go taka for the polo sales lah. Anyway, thanks for popping by polo and checked for me, heehee.... To thank u, i will take in ur order. Keke....
happy.gif

Hey, i also hope i will pop earlier than the EDD. But quite unlikely, i think.... My last checkup last weekend bb is still small lei, only 1.2kg at 30th week. And the expected EDD is 23 Jan 09. Haiz...

jelly, mms is the pictures that i sent u thru my hp mah....i sent u 2 mms to show u what they had at the PRL sale for girls.....U ah...wasted my mms..:p

don't worry abt mei mei yet..as long as the gynae says it's ok then it's ok lah. The baby might just decide to grow suddenly later on. Most impt is baby is healthy.

milk milk... i did not receive ur mms wor.... could be due to my iphone configuration... haiz...

ya, so far she is growing well inside. At least from the strength of her frequent kicks, i know she is quite strong. ha.... But i wish she can come out earlier then i dun have to spend my cny doing confinement mah...

u INDUCE lah. :p U can ask your doc mah...and also i think u can walk or exercixe more to try to induce baby to come out earlier.

eh, anyone here using blackberry bold??? hub thinking of buying the phone for himself and me. any reviews on it?

Induce is FREAKIN' PAINFUL.. don't induce unless necessary hor.

jelly, CNY quite boring anyway... treat confinement as 'rest' lor..hehe..

Milk milk,
don't say like I only come in when someone is preggers leh. Just like we don't only see you when there are sprees right? Hehehe
happy.gif

Anyway, the last one that announced was Gog i think. Now waiting for Sunsweet, charis, huskie and smurfy to report with good news.

Chocbabe,
school hols soon right? You can rest soon. Your MS over?

Jelly,
Thanks for taking my orders!!! Let me know when you want me to pay you ok?

jelly, I thot of having c-section on 23rd Jan 2009.
happy.gif
If you dun want to do cf during CNY, then you have to deliver by next mth? It'll be too early rite?

Finally placed order for ON/Gap.

milk milk.... haha.... wat a thot u have for me. Nolah... i won't induce unnecessary... I hope this one can be as natural as wif Xi.

catz... cny doing confinement very poor thing one. Cannot wear nice nice, cannot go out visiting, cannot eat cny cookies. Very pitiful lei... Plus the 1st few days of cny my CL might not be able to come take care of me... Haiz, anyway, i let the bb to decide when to come out.

Winnie, yaya... waiting for more good news from these mummies.
happy.gif

help..

lil j molar popping and refuses food.. what can i feed her?? she's not keen with her milk either this afternoon
sad.gif

i think she'll slim down with theis episode of teething

Winnie...okie lah...:p eh, not that i don't wanna log in horrrrr but i really have no time sometimes mah...:p And can't help it if so qiao that whenever i come in, got pple organizing sprees...:p :p

Grace of god is preggers??!!! A BIG FAT congrats...
happy.gif
gong xi gong xi....hee hee

jelly, when is cny next year???? if u doing confinement in Msia, then should not be a problem right? ur mummy and mil will be there to cater to your every whims even if confinement nanny cannto come for the 1st few days of CNY.

Catz..How was class?
How come Aida gave out yoghurt treats..belated children's day or Xmas pressie?
Induce painful right? Were u for Timo?

Winnie, Jelly...Hope to share good news soon too lah..2nd time round not so easy it seems..

Milkie..Hey next week your TR come out already! Excited?!

charis, i told u the trick of getting preggers mah. Must drink some alcohol then do the deed. then confirmed kanna. :p

I'm excited lah of cos...hee hee my parents are alr in singapore now...and my bro will be coming back on the day that i go hospital. He will be in charge of buying me food if i need to sneak some food into my system.

wah, i just got to fyi u guys. U know there is a mega big mac burger now and mega mac spicy????? wahahahhahaah I confirm must eat that before i pop man....I was waiting for the day that they gave more meat in the burgers. Yippeeeeeeeee

Charis, class was good except for that one irritating mother who cannot control her daughter and cannot be bothered to even follow instructions... grrr... her daughter is so huge too, think she's really overaged for the class. Yes I think it's year-end treat or something lah.

Induction is lagi painful :p

milkie, you weirdo lah.
happy.gif

Back