(2007/01) Jan

Milderina,

Mi too, oso got yeast infection....Hopefully, will go away soon...

Throw up this afternoon. Hope it is not the starting of the nightmare of being a merlion. Din reali ate much during diner...

Milderina

I am experiencing sore nipples rite after my O date...dunno whats wrong..hope to join u guys soon...
happy.gif

Hi all,

Just went for my gynae vist ytd. now my EDD is change from 28/12 to 2/1. hmm.. can i join?

This is my #2 bb. Have got a elder ger, who is turning 11 mths soon.

Hello Ginseng mum!!! welcome welcome! 2nd Jan my BD. hee hee......

Blueblue,
When is your peroid due?

Jas,
Hated the yeast infection right? Gr.......

Welcome to the club, ginsengmum.

Milderina,

Hate the infection esp when the gynae put the mecidine inside me... Are u working today or on mc?

Jas,

Today actually still on MC, but then my colleague on leave so no choice i have to come back work lor.

U can hear baby's heartbeat liaos ah? Must b really excited hor? I still got to wait for next week. Cant wait......btw, u all can sleep at nite or not huh? Me every nite cannot sleep leh, resulting mi in being very very tired in the morning.

Milderina
My AF due on 1 Jun 06. But right after my O, I for sore nipples.today better, less sore.If not sucessful, next cycle got to work harder...getting old liao...how old r u now? First preg?

Milderine & Jas,

Thks for the warm welcome.

Milderine,
Me every day oso tired. so no problem sleeping at nite. Hahha.. basically i feel sleepy every 2-3 hrs, extremely tedious esp during work.

Blueblue,

Jia you wor. Mi ah, mi now 27 le. This is my first preg so also a bit gan chiong. Can't help being worried.

Ginsengmum,
mi hor during work time i very very sleepy, at home cannot sleep. this only started this week. last few weeks hor mi 8 to 9pm can sleep like a log le. dunno y like tat.

ginsengmum then u r more experienced and can share2 with us as u hv a daughter of 11 months.

milderina, i m hving difficulties in sleeping too. i can fall asleep very fast but will wake up lot of times during the entire sleep lor.

hi gals! wow this thread is moving really fast now!
happy.gif

just went for another scan yesterday. finally saw the sac but can't see the baby yet sigh. can't wait for next week!

Milderina, i'm like you- very gan cheong. i keep worrying the baby will decide to up and go...a few of my colleagues had miscarriages so i am super paranoid. i live from scan to scan now haha!

hi doggiebebe, my gynae hasn't claculated my edd yet. but i used an online calculator and it shd be around 14th jan. so we're at the same stage then! seems like all of us are real close for edd
happy.gif

hi blueblue
good to see u in this thread! i just felt funny for 1-2 weeks before i tested positive- was weepy/emotional, had cramps way too early for AF, sore breasts, and turned hot and red very easily. my husband was amused at my bright red tomato face! pple talk abt pregnancy glow, but mine is simply ugly red!

Minidach
Red is better than white...should be rosy red....hee hee. When did u test +ve? For me, it's still early to test...but just wan to learn more from u guys...
happy.gif

doggiebebe,
What do you want to know from me? hahaa.. i dun mind sharing with you all.

Milderine,
Well, its normal lah. Sometimes i feel extremely nausea, sometimes ok. So there is no reason why u can sleep like a log last wk, then this wk cannot ley. Nothing to worry abt.
happy.gif

Minidach,
Understand wat you mean. Though this is my #2 bb, but i am equally as super paranoid as you. Abt a mth ago, i felt some cramps, went to see gynae. Gynae scan, cannot see sac, then she tell me maybe etopic pregnancy. ask me go for another scan.

Then another scan can see sac, no yolk. Pengz again. So go back to see my old gynae, this time can see yolk sac cannot see bb. Hahha.. this mon just went for appt again. Can see bb liao, & amazingly, bb alreadie 1.5cm.
happy.gif

So you dun worry too much either ok?

oh u all went for few scans oledi ah. I just went for a first scan at my week 4. I think time for me to go for another scan la.

blueblue, i did the test on the 4th day late of my period.

ginsengmum, now still dunno much wat i wan to know lor. Just waiting day-by-day to pass and worrying the bb till the bb to be stable lor.

minidach,
I also waiting for the scan every week. lol. but after 3rd mth the scan will b in monthly basis le. That time we will wait till our neck long long le.

Ginsengmum,
mi last few days is those wanna puke cannot puke type, i have a feeling those really vomit out stuff is coming................

Hi everyone,

I am very excited to join you people in this forum.
I just went to a GP on Sat for test and realise i am pregnant! The doc told me I am in my 6 wks and my EDD is around 15.1.07.

I am also very confused now. Can anyone enlighten me?
What is my next step? Hospital hunting first then look for a gynae? or the other way round?
The GP did recommend a gynae to me but still thinking should I look around myself first?
Also, i need advise on the nutrition food to take.

Hello bluesky,

Congratulations and Welcome! I think you should look for gynae first ba. Cos most gynae will have their respective hospital that they help ppl do deliveries. So once you settle with the gynae more or less u settled with the hospital too.

As for nutritious food, i cant really help. becos my gynae told mi as long as i can eat is good enough le cos i got morning sickness and not very good appetitte. Most important of all is dun take "liang" food and fruits like pineapple and watermelon. Hope the rest of the girls can give you more advise.

thanks Milderina,
who will be your gynae and which hospital will you be going to?
I do not have MS. Initially b4 i see the GP, felt very bloated and a little cramp like PMS. But now seems ok. My tummy abit rounded instead of flat and my breast is fuller and harder leh. Last week, i experience sore and swelling on my left nipple. Is it normal?

Bluesky,
soreness in nipples is normal but i never heard of swelling wor. My gynae is Dr Chen Chern Yen in Punggol, I think her hospital are in TMC or Mount A. For me I will choose Mount A ba.

congrats bluesky, ur EDD is same as mine. and my tummy oso abit rounded too. My nipples sore n swelling too. all of your symptoms same like mine but i got morning sickness.

Milerina,
So you chose yr gynae liao. Have u got to see the gynae?

Hi doggiebebe
Thanks! Last week, I went to massage and halfway suddenly felt my left nipple very sore. At tat time, i did not know i oredi preggie, still wondering wat happen. kekeke
Wat is morning sickness? is it meaning you throw up alot?
For me, I felt hungry in the morning soon after i wake up. And I notice that anytime of the day if i go hungry, i just go hungry instantly and must find something fast to curb the hunger.

Hi aquarius 888!
Yes its me! hee hee

To all,
My GP recommend Dr Eunice Chua of TMC.
Any comments of her?
Is it abit late that I have not gone to see a gynae yet?

Bluesky, Gynae is Dr Joycelyn Wong at TMC...but she can deliver at any hospital. My EDD on 3 Jan. Hope can choose Eastshore but heard they closing the maternity and delivery section. Maybe later on then decide which hospital cos now still early stage...still praying bb will develop healthy and well.
happy.gif

Hi Bluesky,

Yeaps i been to my gynae already. It not late to c a gynae now. Its good to c the gynae between 6 to 7 weeks so that you can c the heartbeat and a foetus. before u can only c the sac.

hello aquarius_888!!!

Hi Milderina...I have been reading the postings here but never post.
happy.gif
Also having MS...hoping it will go away soon cos some days it can get really bad.

Hi all,

I run thru all website of the hospitals. realised that TMC is slightly more ex than the rest..
and that Eastshore is the most ex.

aquarius 888,
so i c, can no need to urgently look for hospital first...

anyone can give me pointers? how to know which gynae to choose?

Bluesky...actually TMC has got the most competitive price now, cheaper than most hospitals...Eastshore's single bedded is the most affordable...my first bb delivered at Eastshore so thought of going back there for second delivery. If I am not wrong either Mt E or Raffles Hospital is the most expensive.

Bluesky, my MS are feeling want to vomit but nothing vomitted out, and heartburn feeling too. Me too, i can suddenly be very hungry too. So now, b4 i hungry i munch something to reduce the MS.

oh milderina, 6-7weeks can hear bb heartbeat liao. Then i must quickly go n see doc liao.

Hi gals,

So excited to meet you all here...

Just went for my scan yesterday, baby is 1.2mm which same as Milderina (But currently hers will grow bigger lah, haha...). I am roughly 6 weeks now. Not sure about EDD yet, gynae guess 14th Jan. So, confirm I will have a doggie baby
happy.gif

Currently I visit gynae around my housing estate area, but feel her charges a bit higher.. consider go for KKH. Any comments? Do you think normal delivery of $1200 is a bit ex?

Hiya Evelyn!!! Welcome welcome!

Just now my gynae call mi becos i went to c her last week as i have yeast infection, she says there is some bacteria so i must take some anti-botics. Tomorrow must go take. Poor mi.......she says its safe for prenancy, just hope that everything will be alright soon.

hi evelyn, excited to meet u too. ya, if edd in jan then sure is doggie baby cos cny will fall on 18 feb.

milderina, actually wat is yeast infection? wat r the symptoms?

Hi Milderina,

thanks for your welcome. Is it normal for mummy to have yeast infection? Think most of us here are first time mummy, more gan cheong for the different symptom...Since gynae say should take some anti-botics, think you shouldn't worry about it
happy.gif

I also have some yellow discharge since found pregnant. Recently change a bit appetite, dun take much for every meal even though feel hungry.

Just review previous post and found that your gynae was also Dr Chen at Punggol! I will still go checkup with her at this early stage, hesitate to change others gynae.

Hi doggiebebe,

I also from msia
happy.gif
nice to meet you here.
Yalor, although I'm quite happy I will have a doggie, but need to go through confinemnet during CNY, cannot eat all those NY goodies leh
happy.gif
hee.. me so greedy hor..

doggiebabe,
yeast infection is prone to attack pregnant women cos of the hormonal changes in our body. but as for mi i did have yeast infection a couple of times before i got pregnant, so i guess now even harder to escape from it since i am pregnant. symtoms are yellow cheesy discharge that will cause u itchiness. This discharge will surround the wall of your vaginal (sounds digusting right?). Ussually an insertion of an ovule will clear up.

evelyn, your gynae also Dr Chen? its normal for mummy to have yeast infection but not all mummy will have yeast infection, only certain ppl ba. so dun worry

aquarius 888,
tats good new... am thinking of TMC. will be going to the hosp tour soon.
Eastshore- u mentioned they might be closing the maternity? really?
How abt Mt Alvernia and KK and Gleneagles? any comments?
I heard the KK must wait very long and the review is done by diff gynae everytime u visit. is it true? If choose the appointed doc will be more ex. Do you know whether is the price for the appointed doc in KK comparable to others like TMC or Mt Alvernia or Gleneagles?

Hi doggiebabe,
U also haven choose a doc? u have heartburn? is the heartburn like taken too much chilli that kind of feeling? Poor u... hope u get over it soon.

hi blueblue i tested on the very first day my menses was due to arrive based on 28 day cycle (even though my menses are extremely erratic) cos i was already feeling funny and suspected something

hey milderina
hope your yeast infection clears up real soon! i had it once b4 though it cleared up on its own. pray it doesn't add even more to your current discomfort!
oh dear if scans are so far apart after first trimester i will die of anticipation! but maybe by then the baby's kicking will keep us all happy and busy!
happy.gif

hi ginsengmum
how many weeks were u when u finally saw the baby? i'm going to see the gynae again next week (week 7) so really hope to see the precious blob then haha

hi bluesky
i have been going to kk for the past few weks but will be switching to tmc next week. my kk doc is quite good, but i just don't like the environment. and surprisingly tmc can be cheaper than private class at kk!

Milderina,

Ur gynae said must take anti-botic for the yeast infection?? How is ur cough??

I'm still recovering from my cough. Hope it will go away fast.

Hey ginsengmum,
will the MS normally go away after 3rd mth? how do u normally cope with ur MS?

hi MTBs, i am now in my 7wks. EDD is 7Jan. anyone near to my edd??

I also alternates bt no appetite and food cravings some times. at times, really no appet, cant eat much. so jus drink milk. ;p

u all must start taking folic acid oke, its v good for the baby devt.

I see tat some of u having cough. pls take care. and try to get well soon. i was sick during my initial stage. tats why i feel weird...and really i was expecting! took me v long to get well.

Now, i am also having blocked nose n sometimes runny nose. anyone has such experience too?

hope everyone is well. cheers.

Hi Jasmine,

Me EDD is on the 10 Jan.

Im having block nose & sometime running nose. Tink is because I'm having cough. Guess the immune system is weaker now.

Hi girls,
New to this thread. I'm oso a Jan'07 MTB.

Jasmine,
My edd is same as urs, 7th Jan. But think gynae said might be earlier to last week of Dec'05. Or she said i might wanna choose date to be earlier. Will see how....

Milderina,
I oso have some yeast infection and need to insert Ovule. And the clinic oso juz call up ydae to inform that urine test is normal, so heng dun need to take anti-biotics.

Jas,
I'm oso suffering from cough... due to bad MS. I have very bad MS past few days. Now is better.... i need to get jab from dr to help the nausea..... very irritated....

Hi gals,

Think nausea always a sympton of pregnant for the first 3 months. I heard from my mum there is medicine can help to control, so jab also one of the solution?? My gynae say can take a few more meals in a day but in small amount, it can reduce the uncomfortable of appetite changing and nausea.

Hope the bad MS can be over soon for you...

Evelyn,
I will be taking Mount Alvernia. You?

Minidach,
very long hor, imagine now we every 2 weeks can c baby, then comes 2nd tri 1 month c 1 time. How i wish I got the machine at home everyday can c. hahahaha.......

Jas,
Yeah lor, she says must take anti-botics cos she say got some other bacteria after she done the swap test for mi. Hope everything will be fine soon. My cough still as bad leh. Also got flu. I think its most preggy have this virus. I c my frd preggy also everytime got flu. Most really take care.

Welcome Jasmine & MSN_Queen!!!

Btw from week 10 or 11 onwards can take the NT test already. Anybody taking?

hi Milderina,

I haven decide yet
happy.gif
I still need more advise on either KKH/SGH and private hospital. How you feel about Dr. Chen and her charges. I think her antenatal package quite reasonable.. just worried about her delivery charge, a bit higher than my expectation lor.. hee..But it is very convenience if choose her as my gynae.

aquarius 888, sounds good if there is no MS, I'm also not so obvious for the MS at my 6 weeks now. But afraid like what my mum say it might occur around 2nd mth or 3rd mth..

Back