2006/2007-Twins/Triplets MTBs

aiyah, blur me, alethea already informed us that OG having sales in her earlier posting.
happy.gif

chloe,
Thanks, then i'll keep checking the bulk and spree board for wall stickers
happy.gif
The playpen seems to cheap leh, but i have decided to get cots for the babies cos it will have more ventilation than playpen (thats my idea keke..)

all mtbs,
Is anyone going to decorate the babies room? if u have already done, can we share photos here??

twinsmom
u very on lei!!! got so much energy to decorate ur BBs room! really envious of ur 2 little precious... so lucky to have 4 as their mummy!!!
happy.gif

me waiting 4 the babies sexes then will decide how 2 decorate accordingly. but think i'm gonna leave the walls white cause dun wanna paint the room with the BBs inside me. think the toxic fumes not too good lei! if u thinking of painting the room, better get someone to do it then let the paint settle for a few days by airing it before u enter k?
btw, spotlight sells those wall stickers... can try!

15wks3days

me having sever pain at the base of my spine for the whole of today. it's the worst esp when i sit or get up so i try to limit my movements! had to leave work early today just to come home n lie down!!! sigh... dunno how to ease the pain lei...

so early in the pregnancy already feel like tt! really admire all those mummies who have survived the months carrying their BBs... like TCH! all i can do is to keep praying tt the pain goes away

hi trips

Maybe u wanna try lying on ur side, left side preferably. i tried and it kind of help with the pain. The pain can be quite bad hor, i feel as if the back, esp the part where we sit on, is going to dislocate...

twinsmom, i'm not going to decorate the nursery, hubby has cleared the junks from the room. Now just wait for the hand-me-down baby cot and playpens to move in. Me no energy to decorate, just make sure necessity is in.

19wks5days

Hi ladies! I'm new to this forum. Thanks to Twinsmom for starting this thread. I'm into my 35th week, expecting twin girls in Oct. BK, I'm under the care of Dr Lawrence Ang as well.
happy.gif

So exciting to know there are so many twins/triplets MTB! Some of your postings really bring back memories of my first 2 trimesters... :p I'm going to be a SAHM after delivering my twins, at least for the next 2 years. I've stopped work in August as advised by my gynae.

Here's the updated table.
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif

Table.xls (14.8 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Hi all MTB of multiples,

I'm sure u guys are getting excited to decorate the baby room &amp; getting all the necessities...

Just wanna let u know that Twins Plus Spore organises Garage Sale every year. The next one is in Nov. U guys tat U can go &amp; take a look cos there are preloved clothes, cots, playpens, twins strollers, high chairs, toys, books...etc...

It is worth the trip cos many of which are in excellent ,if not, good conditions... cos most of which are on sale by expat..they don stay long in Spore...
As mummies of multiples, our expenses is double/tripled...so just wanted to share with u tat there's an avenue to get good stuff at affordable prices..
happy.gif

http://www.twinsplussing.com/garagesale.htm

trips,
thanks thanks for the shop will go stot light one day then. Me not so on la..just checking out everything thru internet first, havent start a single thing keke...OK, will stay away from the room while hubby paints it, me going to paint apple green for jungle theme.

For me the back pain goes off if i sleep on my back for about 30 min but i heard we cant sleep on our back after 4th month is it true?

chloe,
Ya i agree most important is the basic and essential should be there, me just sooo boring so thinking all kinda of things hehe...

twins_mtb,
welcome to the thread, wow, first mummy with girls in our thread i guess, so will yours be c-section as well?

Dino,
U r sooo kind, thanks for the info, will definitely go and check it out. Ya loh, everything x2 or 3 for us so need a lot of $$$$$.

16w3days

Hi twinsmom

Yes, I'm excited about the girls. So many things to buy for them. From head to toes, you name it, and there'll be a wide range of stuff to choose from. :p

Well, not sure if I'll be getting a C-section yet. One of my twin girls is currently breech. I'm going for my review next Fri night. If she turns head-down like her sister, then I will be given a chance to try natural birth. Otherwise, yes, I will be scheduled for C-Section after my 37 weeks.

I'm actually hoping for a natural birth instead of C-section. Chances may not be high but I'm still very hopeful.
happy.gif

34w1d

Hi twinsmom

Yes, I'm excited about the girls. So many things to buy for them. From head to toes, you name it, and there'll be a wide range of stuff to choose from. :p

Well, not sure if I'll be getting a C-section yet. One of my twin girls is currently breech. I'm going for my review next Fri night. If she turns head-down like her sister, then I will be given a chance to try natural birth. Otherwise, yes, I will be scheduled for C-Section after my 37 weeks.

I'm actually hoping for a natural birth instead of C-section. Chances may not be high but I'm still very hopeful.
happy.gif

34w1d

Dinobob, thanks for the info. I've been eagerly awaiting Twinplus garage sale. Will go cehck out the details.

twins_MTB, u're very brave to be a SAHM. Much as I would lurve to, but my hubby's salary has to be $x amount in order to cover the loss of mine. And with twins, everything's double, so expenses will be a prob. what with the maid, and also $ to parents.
sad.gif

Mummies, so far, how much weight have u all put on? I think I've barely put on 4.5kg and it worries me. But I've been eating my 3 square meals, maybe slightly bigger portions. Other than that, I don't really binge. But with twins, I'm afraid that I'm underweight....

20w5days

twin_mtb,
icic, i m not sure also, but i see most sisters are twins are going for c-section. me too planning to be a SAHM, until they are about 1 year or so.

alethea,
I also have the same prob, hb $$ not enough, so have to give up the car and cut down on lots of things. I m not going to have a maid, so save there also, hopefully i can handle this. But i will definitely go back to work once they are 1+
happy.gif

Hi Alethea

I'm taking a very big step of faith here to be SAHM. My hubby is not earning big bucks but I figured infant care/babysitter is not worth it, in my case. I worked in a non-profit organisation (eldercare) bcos that's my area of interest and the pay is really not much. So given that, I'd be better off leaving my job to be a full time mother. Another reason is - there is no one to take care of the babies. My MIL is quite old and my mom has long passed away. No choice lor...

Don't worry about the weight issue. As long as your babies are within the healthy weight range, your total weight gain is not that important. I only put on a total of 4kg till my 8th month. Then I started to put on like 1+kg a week. Its amazing!!! Like you, I also eat 3 square meals a day.

34w1day

hi alethea

i put on 5kg so far, my appetite is no good. i dun seem to get fleshy anywhere except my tummy. My limbs are still the same size and my face is not even rounded. i guess most of the additional weight went to my babies...

twins_mtb, welcome on board! Wow, envy u, becos u are already in 34th week, and also envy u that u are having gals!! i'm expecting 2 boys, and 1 is still unknown (i hope it is a gal...) i'm going back to work after i deliver my babies, dun think i can be a SAHM cos with 3 babies, hubby and myself need to work even harder to maintain them.
happy.gif

Dinobob35, thanks for the info.

19wks5days

chloe &amp; twins_mtb,
me so far put on 1+kg only, in fact i look skinnier than before except for the tummy
happy.gif
, I think we will only start to put on a lot of weight from 24th week?

I once asked a mommy of 6month old baby how much she spends just for the baby excluding infant care fee and she said, 600++/month, sooo ex leh!

Does any of u drink coke? I usually dont drink but suddenly started to crave and i just had a can of it but now soooo guilty
sad.gif

hi twinsmom

i drink coke occasionally. If possible, i will take coke lite. There's a period when i crave for cold and frizzy drinks. Nowadays the crave is gone, so i try to avoid, the most one glass a week. Tast

Hi Chloe &amp; twinsmom

Dun envy me... really! The gals are at least 2kg each now + the amniotic fluid and everything else, I have at least 5-6kg weight right below my chest. Plus my feet are swollen now like elephant due to water retention. I wish I could leap into 37th week right away!
happy.gif
The only thing which keeps my sane now is the joy of feeling the 2 twins moving everyday. They are a constant reminder that I have to endure ALL things till they are strong and healthy enough to be born.
kao_clap.gif

Looks like most of us face the same situation here. Not putting on weight anywhere except the bump. Perhaps its a common thing for multiple pregnancies since our hormones rages to the extreme in the initial months. I agree that most of what we have gained had gone to the babies!

Oh yes, I had craving for Coke for a while. My gynae say go ahead and drink, but of course not excessively because of the sugar intake. I take a few sips everyday for about a month, then the craving was gone. A few of my friends had the same craving too, so I guess that's normal.

Btw, one of our twins will be named Chloe. My hubby and I loved this name.
happy.gif

Twins_MTB, since you're already so advanced in your pregnancy, think u're the best person to advise me.

I've been feeling foetal movements only on my right, but nothing on the left. This has been the case for the past 3 weeks, tho' the movements have been much stronger lately. 2 weeks back, saw my gynae and the U/S showed the twins to be alright. When u were in your 20+ week, did u already feel a hive of activity in your tummy? Was it balanced, like some knocks on the left, some on the right, top and bottom?

Hi Alethea

Dun worry, your case is normal. One of my twin is bigger than the other starting from 20+ weeks onwards. Their difference had always been about 200-250gm. So the difference in terms of their strength is also quite significant.

My smaller twin also turned head-down much sooner (bewteen 28th-30th week). So I can't feel a lot from her initially. She seemed to dropped so low and I can't feel her most of the time. Her bigger size sister was felt strongly most of the time instead. But as I moved into the 30th week, I started feeling the smaller twin wriggling her toes in my ribcage. It was ticklish!!!

Even till now, the activities are not balanced. The bigger one is more active and she moves a lot more than the smaller one. There are more knocks from her side and normally towards my stomach because she is breech. Its her hands and elbows that are always in action. The smaller one is still less felt but I'll feel her responding when I lie down on her side. Otherwise, she will make her presence known by wriggling her toes in my ribcage once in a while.
happy.gif

So in conclusion, no worries, Alethea.

twins_mtb,
so nice to know that u r enjoying the pregnancy despite the discomforts, i cant wait to feel the babies inside me, i do feel some ticklish or fluttering at times (may be some days only) but cant say it as kicks or movements. So when did u actually start to feel their presence well?

BTW, when did u choose ur girls name to be chloe, after coming to this thread and seeing chloe's name? hehe...whats the other girl's name.

Good morning all,
516882.gif
lets welcome the day with a bright flower!

Anybody going to the "having a healthy baby" talk at KKH today? I m planning to go, its at 2 pm. Scared not eating right thats why found this talk last night and decided to go suddenly.

Hi all Mum or Mtb,

I'm new to this forum. I'm glad to found this forum that twin parent share their experience.

i'm expected a twin and expected to delivery early Dec'06. Like Alethea i also feel the fetal movement on the lower abdominal only. So dun worry it normal.

twinsmom,
Good morning! You're always so cheerful...and what a pretty flower to brighten up our day!
happy.gif
Oh didn't know there was a talk at KKH. Must register or not? Don't know if can make it.

Hi Antz Antz, welcome to the thread! Great to have another senior to guide us...

antz antz,
``````````````````
WELCOME
``````````````````

Choco,
hubby is making a surprise visit today
happy.gif
(he is working overseas), so i had to cancel the talk
sad.gif
, no, u dont have to register just walk in will do. I'll go for the next one liao! Do share with me how was it if u go Its $5 per participant.

Hi Antz Antz
A big welcome to you!
wink.gif

Twinsmom
You must be delighted to know about your hubby's surprise visit. Enjoy yourselves!
kao_biggrin.gif

Oh, about your question on baby names, we decided it would be Chloe when we knew they were girls. We just love this name. Dunno why... We had a hard time deciding on the second twin's name though. But we still managed to agree on one ultimately - Gracia.

When did I started feeling the babies' presence? Hmmm... Initially, I had the same experience as most of you - fluttering feelings inside me which I'm uncertain if they were coming from the babies. And my bump was relatively small for twins, so I really can't tell if its ME or THEM at that time. But it got stronger when I'm about 25-26 weeks. I can certainly tell its coming from them after that. So have fun when yours start poking at you! Hee...

34w2d

twins_mtb,
Oh yes, i was excited abt the news that hubby is coming, but now hubby sleeping zzzzz.........so boring!

icic, me never touch on the name selection topic, cos for us the priest will give us beginning alphabet and then only can choose. Both your gals names are great!

Thanks for the info on movements, wah only 25-26 weeks ah, then may be what i feel is not movement? Dont know la...just pretend it is and enjoy keke....

ants ants,
your name reminds me of this ants crawing feeling in my tummy i get every now and then...i like ur name.

16w4d

Twinsmom,
Every pregnancy is different. Maybe your babies are more active and stronger, that's why you can feel them earlier? I heard boys are stronger and their kicks are real hard. I'm not sure cos my gals hardly 'kick'. Not enough space, I guess. At most, they 'poke' my tummy. So yours may be genuine movements from your babies.
kao_clap.gif

Antz Antz and all MTB who are due soon,
Have you all packed your "Full Pack" for your hospital stay? I came up with a list after checking with a few friends who delivered at TMC where I'll be staying. So if you do not have a list, I can always share mine with you. If you are not delivering at TMC, can also use it as a guide to pack your full pack. Let me know, ya?

Hi Aleathea, don't worry about your weight gain. I have also only gained about 4-5kg at 20weeks.
But after 24 weeks, I put on very quickly like about 1kg per week. Eventually, I have put on about 17kg. Actually, it's good that we are not putting on as long as babies are growing. Means all the weight go to the babies..and easier for us to slimm down after delivery...hehe

twinsmom,
Wah, you must be very happy to have your hubby home with you...surprise visit somemore...

At first I thought my hubby wouldn't be free for the talk at KKH, but he was...so we went together.
happy.gif
Not bad overall, mostly brief overviews of a few pregnancy topics...thought some of the things quite basic 'cos I've come across them when reading my books. But my main intention was to increase hubby's knowledge since he doesn't read the books. Anyway, for $5 fee, there were like door gifts and also prizes for answering the MCQ. Every couple went home happy...
happy.gif

Twinsmom/Chloe/Coco_latte and rest of sisters

It's been long time i didn't post any msg in this thread. I enjoy reading each of your post
happy.gif

Just came back from check up (8w 5d), and can see my bbs heartbeats, shape of bbs, head, hands and toes
happy.gif
Crown to rump length is 2.3cm (twin 1) and 2.4cm (twin 2). Doc say they are progressing very well. According to their measurement, I'm suppose in 9W 2D. It's to amazing to see them and really very happy. My parents and sister with me when doing scan and this is their first time seeing ultrasound scan also.

Twin 1 is sleeping so soundly but we can see lot of movement from Twin 2. He/She is very active and waving his/her hand to us, and keep moving and even shake his/her head to left and right. It's really really amazing. Even the doc say, this one going to very active. Twin 1 no much movement, only see the blinking heartbeat and seems zzz so soundly
happy.gif

Then doc scan again, let us see whether is there any more no.3. He scan and he say it's confirm, u have twins. We were worried there will be triplets. Be coming back again during 12th week for scan. And then we will know when is my due date.

Gosh, within 3 weeks, I gain 2.5kg, and doc say I shouldn't put on too much weight. As I will be putting more and more for the few coming months. Looks like I should control my diet now. Can't help it, keep hungry every hour. He asked me to eat dried fruits and light snacks. Looks like I must maintain my weight during this 1st trimester.

Anyway, this trip is very fruitful and worthwhile
happy.gif

wow gals, looks like today is a day of sweet romance!! twinsmom's hubby gave her a surprise visit and choco_latte had a date with hubby to go for talk!!
happy.gif

qoo, i'm sure that must be a very touching moment. Can tell how happy u are from the number of smilies
happy.gif
u've posted.

Hubby and i went OG today, bought the playpen at $69.90 (without mattress). Offer items are at 20% discount at OG. Alethea, i saw the combi strollers, one of them costs $148, which i thot it is rather affordable since combi is branded. i tried the stroller, very light and easy to use leh. The cheapest i can see at the bulk purchase thread is $168, i dunno whether it is the same as the $148 at OG, cos i din take note of the model. Well, see if bulk purchase can offer better price, but dun seem to hear from the organiser... Very tired now, looks like this will be one of my last shopping trips...

19wks6days

twins_mtb

of cos chloe is a nice name! heehee... me very thick skinned.
happy.gif
Regarding the list of things, how about posting at this thread as an attachment? The mtbs here can then download the attachment to make reference.
happy.gif

qoo_gal,
Going for the ultrasound is very exciting, right? Esp when the doctor tells you your babies are xxx cm....heh heh, so nice to be able to visualise your littles ones growing and dancing around in your womb. I always look forward to my visits to the gynae.
happy.gif

In my last 3 ultrasounds, my twins have been taking turns to outgrow the other...it's like a race...hee hee. Week 10, twin B was larger. Week 12, twin A caught up and exceeded his/her sibling. The, Week 14, twin B regained the lead again...so cute. And every time one of the twins is in the lead, our parents will say "oh, this one must be a boy...and the other one a girl..."
happy.gif
Well, we'll see...hope to be able to find our their genders soon...another thing to look forward to! 'Cos I haven't started buying anything yet....nothing at all!
blush.gif
Will also need to start clearing out our messy study room to make it more conducive for a nursery.

As for eating, you can try cereal if you need some snacks. I've been buying different types of cereal so I don't get bored. It also forces me to drink more milk too. Cereal also has lots of vitamins and fibre, i think.

Twinsmom must be still on 'honeymoon' with her hubby, still no post from her today...hee hee!

Twin MTB,

I had not started to pack the full pack. pls share ur list with me. Thanks.

I only started to buy stuffs for my babies for JL sales, Metro sales etc.But I dun know what to buy so i check w my friends and SIL. Do you have a list too for babies stuff to buy?

some of the mother had already decided the name for the babies. I still think for my baby girl, any suggest for name starting with A or K?

qoo_gal,
Forgot to add, one good way of preserving the memories of your ultrasound scan, you can bring a camera the next time you go for your ultrasound. Just get one of your family members to help film the monitor screen as the scan progresses. But first ask your doctor if he permits video-taking. After that, you can go home and download it and keep watching it! Heehee...nice to keep seeing your babies moving and bouncing around. You can also use the video to share with your other family members.

All MTBs,
FYI. In case any of you are keen, Cordlife is having a booth at the Women's Expo coming up end of this month. (29Sep-01Oct, S'pore Expo hall 6B, 11am-9pm) http://www.womenexpo.com.sg/

Good afternoon ladies!
I'm attaching my Full Pack list here for your reference. May not be comprehensive but can be used as a guide to kick start your packing. Also, for those who are short sighted, please include spectacles or contact lenses related items on your own.
happy.gif

mime_msword.gif
Full Pack List
My Full Pack.doc (48.1 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Hi Chloe
You're not thick skinned lah. Its 100% OK to be proud of your own name. ;) That's why we all want a nice name for our kids, so that they can be proud to introduce themselves when they grow up.

Hi Antz Antz
I can go through my "New Tenants" room and come up with a list of things in store at the moment. Will upload it for you (and rest of MTBs) to refer to when its done. But you should really start your shopping soon. If you're like me, you'll be too heavy to move around starting from week 32-33. So better start shopping for items (for baby and yourself) when you are still mobile.

Hi tch
I read from your previous posting about numbness in your thighs. I have them too. Just started 2 days ago.
sad.gif
In addition, I also have water retention in my feet and ankles. So it makes moving about difficult, especially from late afternoon onwards.

Did you have the same symptoms as well? My hubby laughed and said my toes look like canned sauages (short and stout). But he almost cried when my calves started to swell and look like elephant legs as well. He thinks its very painful for me though I kind of think its bearable. Apart from elevating my feet and massaging them during the day, I also try my best to cut down on salt intake. Any other good suggestions?

Chloe, did u happen to see the $188 model at the OG COmbi sale? Was actually intending to get the Combi $248 stroller (with high-chair), but realised when I popped by Tai Sing (Combi agent) yesterday, that they've also gotten that model in and at the same promo offer as OG, so no rush to get it from OG afterall. Didn't notice the $148 model, but keen on the $188 model. Will see what the outcome is from the BP, but like my last posting on the COmbi BP, the popular models like the $238 and $188 ones are out of stock at Tai Sing.

M also keen on the $69.90 playpen at OG. Prob. will get it, but was just wondering if there will be any more colourful ones, cos' the OG one is a little dull (dark blue).

Choco_latte, I can never differentiate which twin is which, tho' I do know that there's a super hyper active one while the other is more reserved. And whenever my gynae does the US, sometimes I'm not sure if even she is mixed up between twin 1 &amp; 2, cos' suddenly she will refer to them as the right, then suddenly left. M so confused. Hope my detailed scan this Wed will shed clearer light.

Alethea,
I know what you mean. My hubby and I have to watch very carefully when the gynae is doing our scan, as he moves from one baby to the other very quickly, esp if one of them is not being cooperative and is showing the wrong angle. Sometimes we also blur, and have to check with him whether he is looking at the one on the right or on the left...

Antz Antz and all other MTBs
I'm attaching the list of items we've prepared for our new tenants' arrival. Feel free to add if I had missed out anything. Thanks! (Note: had to split into 2 files because of the file size restriction here.)

mime_msword.gif
Part 1 - things prepared for my babies arrival
Things for My New Tenants_1.doc (44.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>

mime_msword.gif
Part 2 - things prepared for my babies arrival
Things for My New Tenants_2.doc (39.9 k)</td></tr></table></center>

Alethea &amp; Choco_latte
I agree that it can be quite confusing while our gynae does the US. But I think Chloe will be more confused than us. She's got triplets to differentiate! She must be quite "gong" (I mean 'confuse' in teochew) during US! :p

<font color="119911">Chloe</font> &amp; <font color="ff0000">Choco_latte</font>, yah, and it doesn't help that my gynae can be quite blur at time. Can tell that when she communicates the readings to her nurse (to take down notes), the latter is also confused by her. Gosh!

<font color="aa00aa">twins_MTB</font>, haha, yes, for those with triplets, the confusion must be compounded!
happy.gif
Thanks for the tenant list! ;) BTW, would u be buying just 1 cot or 2? Understand that BBs can grow very fast, so wondering if should get another cot at the onset, or wait till 2-3 months, before getting another, and separating the twins.

<font color="ff0000">20</font><font color="0000ff">w</font><font color="ff6000">7da</font><font color="119911">ys</font>

twins_MTB,
Thanks for the detailed list...wah, very useful, even got explanations for each item! Will save a copy of this for future reference when I start my shopping.
happy.gif
You are right, for multiples, we need as many hand-me-downs as we can get from other people.

hi alethea

Din really notice whether there is a $188 stroller... i might have missed out that one... paisei. Previously, one mtb suggested that i could get 2 identical single stroller, then clip them together using some kind of stroller clip. Do u think it will work this way??

The playpen comes in 2 colors, either dark-blue + red trims, or dark-blue + turquiose trims. i took the red one.

twins_mtb, thanks for the lists!! They are very useful indeed!!! And yes, very confusing when it comes to US. Sometimes i wonder whether dr could be confused as well... but there again, since there is a slight difference in the size measurement, i think he should be right lar!!
happy.gif

choco_latte, me going for detailed scan next week. heehee... i like ur suggestion, i told my hubby to bring his video cam and tripod to the US room. Hopefully they allow us to take the video shots. Then i will be able to replay the video at home, haha... can see babies more often.
happy.gif

Hi Alethea
I have 2 cots given by relatives, though I feel I only needed one. My experienced relatives and friends say once babies can turn themselves (about 3-4 months), they shouldn't be left sleeping in the same cot, in case they "stack" onto one another. So I'm leaving 1 cot in the babies' room for a start, and the other in the hall (so that they can be with me while I'm busy with other stuff during the day). Once they can turn, I plan to let them sleep on a large mattress on the floor in the babies' room. Easier to look after them that way. I think you should get 1 cot first then see how it goes. You will not need 2 right from the start.

Choco_latte &amp; Chloe
You are right. Should record down the "live telecast" of the US from as early as you can. One of my friends showed me her recording and posted it on her blog. Very interesting and memorable. I've way passed that stage when my babies are seen in full perspective and gynae spend much time checking on them. Now my US is usually quite fast and gynae normally zoom in on things he want to check, so not that fun anymore. Anyway, my babies can hardly perform any new 'stunts' now due to lack of space. Hehe... So try to document your pregnancy journey, ladies, and have fun doing it!

<font color="ff6000">Chloe</font>, think I will pop by OG after my detailed scan this Wed to check out on the playpen again. I would also go for the one with red trimmings. But, I tawt at $69.90, it comes with the mattress? No? Will u be getting 1 cot, 2 or 3? Was thinking that the playpen could also double up as a bed for one of them.

As for the strollers, yah, a lot of pple have advised me to get single strollers as opposed to the twin types cos' S'pore roads are not very friendly to twin strollers, very hard to navigate. M getting identical strollers if the twins are of the same gender, else, different colours. Not sure if the clip will be necessary, tho'.

<font color="0000ff">twins_MTB</font>, yes, agree that we should start off with 1 cot first. Thinking of getting a playpen as well, which could well double up as a bed for one of the twins.

Hi Alethea &amp; Chloe
A friend who's got twins strongly advised against twins strollers because Singapore is not very twin stroller friendly, so Alethea is right. There are still escalators in shopping malls which caters to only single strollers (Causeway point is one of them. Check out the escalator outside Esprit).

As a SAHM with no maid and no driving licence, I have to plan for situations when I need to go out with my twins alone. So I reckon it would be using a baby sling for one twin and the single pram/stroller for the other twin. Let's hope I don't have to do this often.
lol.gif

Welcome aboard... twins_mtb &amp; all new multiples mamas! =)

Pai sey... it has been quite a while since i last left any messages here. bobian... not too convenient cos office open concept. only got time to browse thru wat u gals wrote.

My last scan shows that I will have at least 1 boy... their other refuse to let us know his/her gender... with the back facing us. hopefully will get to know when i go for my detail scan next mth. Since dunno gender, haven't really started shopping yet. so far only got passed down baby cots from relatives.

Oh ya. my colleagues told me there is a shop in chinatown that sell babies products &amp; furniture at quite reasonable price (cos its a distributor). but the shop is quite small so not much things on display. so if need anything have to call to check price on the stuff that u need. My colleague custom-made a baby mattress with them. Anyone need its contact pls pm me.

Exactly 18 wks today =)

Back