(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

mummies!!
sad.gif
sad.gif

I shed tears at PD clinic this afternoon...very upset..

brought Ivan to his last jab today.weighed him n was only 6.98 (not even 7kg) at 6.5mths n he weighed 6.85kg at 4.5mths!! when i heard the figure i was quite stunned liao! how can he not be gainnig much weight these two months?what have i been doing??

kept tinking wat if PD advice to start on FM since he not gaining much weight..etc.. etc..alot of tings came into my mind..then shed tears..hubby saw n asked me no nid to cry...stil said maybe the scale was spoilt..then said the same old ting as long as ivan is healthy..noting matters more than health...still that 20mins wait before i saw PD was unbearbale..ivan kept babbling,smiling ,giggling when i was carrying..me just kept shedding n wiping tears..
sad.gif

then saw PD...asked her about weight gain..she said its fine..at this age..weght gain slow down liao...then she asked me if still TBF ...then i tot she going to ask me start FM ...bt no...i got the hint n i request FM sample from her..since govt dun allow giving FM sample before 6mths....i dun know which sample to get since i got all..so get NAN2..then hubby said similiac better so got another one.PD said i may give him two cereals per day.

now i feel better...but realy dun know why is his weight gain so slow?? i tink no mummies will complain a chubby bb...bt a skinny bb?? sigh...
my MIL showed me her col son (same birthday as Ivan)but on TOTAL FM already 10.2KG!!
sad.gif
sad.gif

I dun know when he can reach tat weight...

Sylk
Yup...dunno why. Was eating his cereals, sweet potato n apple puree happily for some time then suddenly decided dun want 2 eat liao
sad.gif
Same same, E also likes to eat his biscuits n nibble on large pieces of apples. But we dun like 2 give those 2 him cos he can actually bite small pieces off with his tiny teeth n since he is such a clumsy eater, we r afraid he will choke.

Choo
Dun compare btwn babies lah. All bbs grow at different rates mah. U c Ivan is so healthy n happy, that's most important.

hey mummies,
hope every1 r doing well. I hven been log in during wkday as too busy n till today.

Just an update fm my end.
Today we brought hayley to the contest but this morn rained n we got to take a cab there. The judging process very fast leh n done within less than 5 min. I accompany hayley inside the small rm. One lady took hayley n 'played' with her and another lady asked me questions and note down. after that they told me to go back and wait for letter again. Still need to wait.. haiz.. lucky hayley din fuss while the lady checking on her, only naughty keep wanting to flip. hee

hi Shihui,Qianhui,Afcai,
how yur round? everything OK?

Hi Afcai,
hmm sorry I forgot to bring yur mobile no out with me today as we were too rush in the morn. But I saw a daddy carrying a bb who is wearing the pink hat that resemble bb TX. But I dun dare to go n said hello in case i got the wrong person.

Hi Shihui,
Congrats on yur driving
happy.gif

hi choo,
u sounds so depressed.. hmm pls be strong n positive hor. Do not keep comparing bbs and make yurself miserable lah. I saw yur posting n u mentioned bb Ivan is so happy/giggling while waiting for his turn to see PD. This shows he is a happy n healthy bb.
happy.gif

Do not worry too much.

Vanessa
oic. no wonder did not see any familiar face. I am there till 11am cos waitign for kidmall and tiny toon to open mah. hope both of yr gar are well asap.

Bloom/Choo
yup, it is raining this morning.sian....normally, we dun take cab but no choice. we took cab to my pil's hse (nearby only) and hubby went up to put the rest of ebm and then my breast pump. the silver cab taxi uncle seem buay siong when hubby mentioned that he wanted to go 2 places and taxi uncle say didn't he tell earlier. ai-yo, hubby did not argue with him but said he did not ask mah. then the taxis uncle then said how and what to do if I dun go 2 places and give some buay siong face. Hubby told him then we dun take loh. anyway, the uncle still go. as if we dun pay the waiting fee like thta, hey meter still charge while waiting ok...

result for bf kkh contest will only be out 2 wk later.

we went earlier to IMM and then went macdonald for breakfast. wow, so shiok, long time since abt to delivery never go mac liao. bb tx is so excited at mac and loves the high chair. but she gave a buay siong face to thejudges (only 2 of them, one ask qns whom she is the LC of KKH and another lady entertain bb tx with toys). bb tx did not cry but face red red and then look at me and then stare hard at the lady. when the lady passed bb tx to me, bb tx smile at her at the end of the day.

bb tx gain some weight liao, she is 7.15kg (she will be 7th mth tml) loh.last weight on 7/6 is 6.5kg.

so sad, the play yard at kidmall is out of stock and the shop keeper has no idea when the stock is coming. anyway, the cost of the play yard is $119.

Gan/Shihui/Qianhui
how's the contest? ai-yo, the lady opened the bb tx diaper, duno check what....

QH- bb tx being 'molest' this time rd.

Hi Gan,
is bb Hayley wearing violet/purple clothes and are u wearing black shirt?

yup, that's bb tx. she is sleepy and doze off after that.

Photo taken when she is 211 day old(just 1 day before her 7mth) at IMM and In laws's hse

Hey, man, where 's my Macchicken?
872199.jpg

Riding with that monster....eeekkk....
872200.jpg

Just got my bus driving licence, anyone want to have a ride?
872201.jpg

mummy, see I can sit, any reward - Love huggies from u...
872202.jpg

sob...no huggies....sobbing...
872203.jpg

mbb, aahahahaa..they dont call it retail therapy for nothing :p

sylk, the cough that was the gift from SG?

starluster, i c... cos i thot ur 'dont wan' means she prefer other pp over u.... is it that cos ur mom take care of her too much so she is not used to ur style? maybe ur mom can help to integrate u into her life? eg, if she is good mood pass to u and let her get use to u?

vanessa..i c..no wonder saw u online...

choo, kate also did not incrase since her last jab (apr) till now .. me also duno why..i am feeding her FM but she is pooing > 1 time a day..but i ask that kkh doc and he said poo a few times a day is ok... no wgt gain also ..really duno if he is a bo chap doc or its really ok... i also duno how to increase her wgt cos dont dare to anyhow change FM cos she got eczema...

gan...alamat..makes me wonder what the competition abt...

afcai..maybe the lady smell poo and wana double check :p

Hi,
today, miracle thing happen... I am at my in laws's hse after the kkh bf contest ended (of cos, shop at the kid's outlet loh).

we combine 2 single sized mattress on the floor and then place bb tx in the middle of one of the mattress while I sleep on her left. bb tx is playing on her own and then I doze off. but bb tx just flipped towards me and then scratch my face, stamp her saliva on my face (yuck) and pull my hair. I just so tired and ignore her. then dunno what happened after that.

when I heard she eh eh eh sound. I woke up and did not see her beside me or at any of the matress. me woke up blur blur and then saw her at the entrance of the door. wow piang...luckily, she did not go and touch and pull the fan. ai-yo....

did not know this gar know how to crawl out...

Hi Bloom,
haa..no lah, dunno why... QH' ace also got 'molest' last time..haa..

wow, u have not slept yet? do u have msn?

Hi coco,
how much is the play yard selling at kiddy palace? I did no go kiddy palace to search but can't find it at kidmall as it is out of stock.

Hi Choo

Dun b sad lah...Cae oni weighed 7.0kg at 6 mths n 7.1kg at 6mths 3 wks...he is not drinkin milk well either...oni abt 100ml to 120ml per feed...the pd asked me to gif him 2 solids per day...but...since he is drinkin milk badly...wldnt another solid spoil his appetite for milk...in any case...I was so desperate abt his milk intake at a stage tat I even called the pd, and the lc at esh n kk for help...but same same...Cae is stil a happy n giggly bb...so I leave it at tat loo...in fact...I ev u...can tbf for so long wif yr ss...

Cae doesnt hv stranger anxiety...wif tat...he doesnt wanna me to carry him to sleep either...he wil b quiet n sleep when my maid carries him...but he wil cry n fuss n bite n scratch when I carry him...c lah...grass is oways greener on the other side...

Hi Afcai

Yr ger is so cute...I wan a ger too...but dun dare to hv another bb liao...

Hi Fizz,
thks. why dun dare to have another bb? for me, I still have phobia but in future maybe 2-3 yr, hope to have a bb boy then close shop liao.

Happy 7mth to our bb on 8/7. same goes to <b>bobianah, Hwee, rainv (long time never online), Linette(also seldom online).

LiL,
yup, i went to the bukit batok one..
happy.gif

Bloom,
ya lor.. i think he thought tt i learning driving.. :p usually lesson is assigned to the same grp lor.. but there's a few times when i got assigned to another grp...

vanessa,
really a pity for u to give up on the contest.. how is reyna? glad tt renise is getting better..
happy.gif

vanessa, mbb, sylk, starluster, choo, gan,
thanks!! i was so happy tt i passed.. so far, drive twice liao..so scary... :p but hb said not exciting enough.. meaning i too slow.. :p

sylk,
aiyo.. take care...
happy.gif
wah.. so nice.. summer sales... enjoy ur shopping leh..
happy.gif

choo,
not sure if PH will get into the finals.. but hor.. he looks so sian during judging.. i think no hope liao lah.. :p

dun feel sad abt ivan's weight lah.. maybe he gained.. but lost some during teething?? seems like ur PD not very pro breastfeeding.. mine quite assuring.. when i told him tt PH so small.. she told me it's normal for breastfed bbies.. nothing to worry abt... tt makes me less worried with PH's size...
happy.gif
she even asked me to stop supplementing FM unless my ss not enough for PH.. :p

gan,
gd leh.. hayley so active during the judging.. sure no prob.. PH is his usual lazy pattern lor.... hai~~~

afcai,
the lady din open up PH's diaper this time leh.. last time got...

Hi Shihui/Qianhui/Vanessa/Och,
somemore (pauline) at Calling all MOMS @ Bt Bat... thread is organising a BP for Elcairs loh. just for infor loh.

Hi shihui,
oic, do PH cry or what is his reaction during bf judging...

Hi Afcai,
my hayley n I were wearing the same beige jumper dress. Yup that is the bb TX i saw but I din see u around at that time when I spot yur bb TX.

wow yur bb TX can crawl as till today hayley still dont make the attempt to crawl leh. So lazy of her.

Hi Afcai/Shihui,
The lady that played with hayley also checked her diaper. Actually we found all the bbs sooo sweeet n really wonder how the judgers judge n based on which areas. Anyway we are pleased to be with hayley this round since the 1st round we are away on our holidays. To us, it is the process that we enjoy n to let hayley to get exposure to different environment. Till today she does not show much stranger anxiety whenever we pass her to our friends she never met b4. She just look look n makes sure we around n then play with them.

A pic of cheeky Hayley after her contest.
872376.jpg

Hi Vanesssa,
hope yur ger is better now.
happy.gif

hi Ladies,
Thanks for all your well wishing for Renise and Rachel.

Renise is fine now....hiaz, kids are always kids, nvr can tell lie when they are sick.

When Renise was sick, her ulcers were very painful, she refuse to eat nor drink, so we got very worried, cos she's no longer active and keep sleeping. Only after we sent her to TMC again to see the PD, she feel better and managed to start eating and drinking. Then the very next day, wow, superly sian, cos she regain her naughty and active self and can talk and fight with her sister again!! *faint*

She's now very much better and keep eating and eating cos for 2 days she misses all her food, she's a glutton. :p

Vanessa,
so glad tat Renise and Rachel is well liao
happy.gif

how are you?

HK summer sale is not on yet
sad.gif
so disappointed.
saw alot of nice Hello Kitty kitchen sets but cant buy coz meant for kids above 3 yrs old.....haizzzz.

Gan,
tkzzz for the MSN message the other day. sorry, din reply coz i was away.
ended up getting a Lamaze first doll house instead (die die must have a doll house!)

hb is bbsitting Meg and reported Meg have another 2 tooth liao and she loveeeees to bite hb's shoulder
happy.gif

afcai..ahahha... when u mention miracle i thot some reconcilation bet MIL and u ahahahha... yes i have msn..but then logoff after i posted ..have pm u my msn id....

fizz , last time when my frens tell me sons are more noti, i dont believe them..but after hanging around the dec mommies, i really think the troublemakers are mostly boys! :p so having a gal is not that scary!

shihui, ok i din know that..cos i thot always change cos heard of complaints of meeting bad instructors... how to be fast immeidately? cos the max we go is usualy 70km/h what..with PH around u better dont suddenly become so fast..take it easy! dont forget our licence get revoked very easily during the first yr!

gan..hhehhe..hayley so cheeky :p

vanessa.wow..what did the pd do to make her recover almost immeidately? hehehe... good hat she is catching up on her missed food! :p

mbb, what is a lamaze first doll house? i think toys in HK should be cheaper than SG right? now feel like taking leave to go for taka bb toys sale at month end :p :p :p

btw, mommies, any carrier to recommend? might need to get one..at first thinking of getting ergo but then read that it does not support front facing and kate is one kapo bb that loves to face the front... also i got a carrier alrady but then the string (the supporting loops) when at shortest is still too long for me causing the carrier to fall front which adds on to the wgt on my shoulders! so mah fun! cos kate sometimes dont like the sling anymore cos her legs are too confined and then the sitting style does not work cos she always stretches and will then become one straight line and slip out of the 'seat'

oh..and a little bit of vent...

today morning kate only sleep half an hour..then in laws whole family said they are coming... try to pat her to sleep again bfore they come... she onlysleep for 5 min then they came..tell them bb sleeping but still talk loudly then she work up (then MIL still yaya said she wake up cos she heard voices). Play with them for a while then she cranky wants to pat her to sleep, then they left, but she only sleep for 5 min!

Then bring her to supermart to buy Heinz then she fall asleep on stroller, and 5 min later when I was buying dinner, hb thinks he does not like her sleeping posture and wants to rearranger her and wakes her up! Sian! (he is always like that, don't like her sleeping/drinking posture then rearrange her then she refuse to sleep/drink again. Tell him so many times not to do so but he one ear in one ear out)

Then go home try to pat her to sleep, refuse to sleep , sleepy but want to play , cranky blah blah till now then she finally sleeps after I carry her around the house and pat her....

after she finally sleep, hb blame me saying she refuses to sleep cos i brought her out during her nap time. Idiot...

ladies,
nepia is on sales in ntuc again... went to stock up juz now.. now bb's room is full of nepia n pet pet diaper.. i think i can sell diaper liao... :p

afcai,
PH was very blur n super bochap during the judging.. :p

gan,
we r quite lucky as PH oso dun hav serious stranger anxiety..
happy.gif
he juz looks blur.. but aft awhile..he will warm up liao n smile at everyone..
happy.gif

vanessa,
gd tt renise is fine now..
happy.gif
hee~ happy n sad tt she's active again hor... hehehe.. :p

bloom,
ya lor.. i oso scare when i drive w PH in the car.. initially refused to drive but hb forced me to drive.. :p now better liao.. been on expressway today.. but for short distance onli.. so far so gd..
happy.gif

aiya.. it's very common lah.. bb "sim hong" dun wish to sleep mah.. sometimes hb n me oso do stupid things to wake PH up...

mummies,
just a update to share
this morn went to ntuc n saw heinz rice cereal on promotion - $2.40/box. Quite a good buy!! but i din buy as I plan to let Hayley to continue Healthy Times cereals i/o.

Afcai n Bloom

Ha ha...I dun dare to hv another bb cos Im afraid of the feelin of bein trapped again...in fact...Cae is very active...tho not particularly naughty...

Bloom

Buy a bb carrier wif back support one...I bot the bb bjorn one w/o back support...after 2 hrs...my back becomes very sng...tho bb bjorn has one wif back support...but cost $200+!!!

Hello mummies

Had a busy weekend. Wanted to go IMM on Sat to KPO and see the bb contest, but last minute hubby got to go back to work.... so sian...Hope all the bbs here get into the finals!
happy.gif

So many posts read until I blur blur liao....

SH
Congrats on passing!! Yah yah, practise makes perfect, must drive more! Dun worry abt the parking lah, pple want to stare let them stare lor.... my parking very bad also, although I've been driving for >7years! :p

Choo, Fizz
I think it's ok for bb to feed on solids if they are really not drinking well. Like JT, she always struggle to drink her milk, can only finish abt 120ml each time, 150ml if she is in a good mood. Now that I started her on 2 solids, her milk intake remains the same leh, in fact it increased cos there is abt 50ml of milk in her solids per feed. She can eat a lot of cereals.... so she is hungry, just tat she doesn't want her milk. She can still drink milk 1 hr after eating 2 big tablespoon of cereal(before dilution). so i think no harm tryig and see if it will affect her appetite.

By the way, where do you girls buy the Healthy Times Brown rice? I know LiL mentioned Tiong Bahru NTUC, but that is soooooo far for me. I've searched high and low at other places, but cannot find leh....

ntuc and pet pet diapers also on sale at ntuc... cold storage also sellnig heinz at same price...

shihui, good that ur hb force u to drive else after a while u wil be rusty..ehehe..duno what is hong sim/sim hong.. but i guess its the same as what my family called 'ye seng' (wild character)

fizz, wah... $200!!!! no way! think alot of carriers in the market but alot provide bad back support..sigh... i am a bad mommy..i am already thinking that if got no 2, will get maid and throw to her or let bbsitter take care 100% during weekdays :p

Shihui
Congrats!!!! pass driving liao!! Well done! I oso learnt from BBDC last time...but aiyoh, i so ashamed of myself...passed so many years ago but too chicken to drive on singapore roads...I think shd go for refresher course one day.
embarrassed.gif

I oso went and bot 2 packs of nepia yesterday. :p But my MIL likes to buy "pretty" diapers...heheh!

och
thanks for the movie rental link!
happy.gif
wah...i've not tried renting online before...but will give it a try since the video rental shop near my place doesn't stock up on the series. :p
heehee! I think good la...made will never get bullied by other kids in sch in future! I oso hope Hannah will be a brave ger next time. U read abt the cyberbullying stories lately? I really cannot believe it!
uhoh.gif
Kids are so mean and vicious these days! whatever happened to childhood innocence??
uhoh.gif

Sylk
hope u n regina recover well soon and can hit the summer sales.
happy.gif

Mbb,
heehee! I'm sure the next time you're in HK, the sales wld hv started! U bot a lamaze doll hhouse? wat's it look like?
happy.gif

dora, hwee
so sad to read of your cases...hai...I guess it's always good to get second opinion.

Haenim Playyard
Mummies, you know wat i think? for the price, the play yard quality is so-so only....i mean it is good and quite sturdy, but the workmanship not like other top quality brands such as Fisher-Price lor...the edges r not too smooth (ie hv some plastic "shavings" hanging around), the stickers don't stick very well, and one of the locks on the gate does not lock very smoothly. But, "mai hiam eh sai" la (*ahem* I shall not continue on the next line of this popular phrase! :p )... overall, acceptable...with 6 panels, i can sit in the play yard with hannah and play with her...plenty of room. She likes it that she has another chance to practise standing and "shuffling", tho the playyard dun hv many slim railings that fit into her hands for her to grip onto (unlike the cot railings). She seems to like the activity panel, tho i dunno when she'll get bored of it or when it'll be spoilt by her....

I finally bot some teething rusks for Hannah not just for her gums but to let her experience self-feeding. Bot the Farley's brand as it was the only round one as I was hoping it won't break off so easily like the rectangular shaped type...let hannah try it yesterday and she loved it.
happy.gif
ate till it was a mushy mess all over her face, elbows and shirt. I finally threw the last small bit away and really had to wipe her and the chair down and scrub her shirt. haha!

Aquaducks
Just wanted to share, both Timmy and Hannah did well at aquaducks on saturday. their 3 lesson (including trial) and they got their 1st dunking and didn't cry! took it like little pros!
happy.gif
the other bbs cried tho... :p

oh, i went to wat Dim Sum Dollies on friday...it was a riot! Sooooo incredibly witty and funny! If any of you thinking whether to go or not, go for it!
happy.gif

Hi mummies
V tired today. Think E upper teeth gonna erupt liao cos he seems quite hot n bothered all the time. Cannot sleep well n doesn't want 2 drink his milk. Poor thing.

BTW, how did d bfing contest go?

Oh...alot of mummies using ntuc n pet pet diapers ahh. I m now using huggies ultra cos I find the cut suitable for active bbs. Now giant got offer leh...usual price $15.60, now only $13.80. Wah I've bot like 5 packs liao. Next week got will buy somemore
happy.gif

Dora
Heheh
happy.gif
Doesn't make sense but if u want I can buy the rice cereal n pass 2 u. U go out during weekends rite, can plan 2 meet in some shopping mall mah. Wow, JT also eating solids well har. E now on strike, both solids n milk. Sigh... Think I will start feeding him some yogurt so tat he gets his calcium at least.

Shihui
Sounds like PH has a v easy going/friendly personality. E also will happily smile smile at strangers as long as they dun carry him. Once carry nia he dun like liao. Was telling my mum good also, makes it more difficult for ppl to kidnap him
happy.gif

Bloom, NTUC at JP has got the cereal you want. Raffles place one organic shop also selling it at 10% discount.

Afcai, drop by at IMM at 1+pm on sat, didn't see any familiar faces. The heinz fair was kinda disappointing, i bot nothing as the prices of the cereal there is even more expensive than NTUC
sad.gif

Mbb, the box stated its for 3years + and i tot maybe just wait since she got quite alot of other toys to play with. Afraid of tidying up if she throw the toys all over the place.

Vanessa, glad to hear renise is better.

Bobianah
Does the farley's rusk break off easily? Is Hannah able to bite of small pieces? Worried cos E v clumsy n will choke easily.

Hi Ladies,
Ya, Renise is much much better noe
sad.gif
happy.gif
hiaz....

Lil,
I bought Heinz teething biscuit, quite hard, so not easy to break, but my gal will bite n suck till it nua nua, then eat them.... but see her eat so shiok :p

Shihui,

Thanks for the info, will go to NTUC tonite to grab the diapers
happy.gif

Bobianah

I totally agreed with you. The quality of the playyard is really not good. JT is so violent, the sheep sticker has come off liao :p And the bear stickers on the other panels also dun stick well. But I think the only good thing is the activity panel, keep her occupied, and the panels are quite stable lah...

QSG
erm.... I think it was me who asked abt the Healthy Times Organic Brown rice cereal. So its available at JP NTUC? Thanks!!! I will ask hubby to go and buy.
happy.gif

LiL
Thanks for the offer! hehehe.... we do go out on weekends lah, but you know, we always very impromptu one.... feel like going then go out one hahahaha
happy.gif
by the way, this cereal is instant one rt? Just add milk/water will do, no need to cook rt?
Poor Ewan, the teething must be very uncomfortable for him.... maybe he'll be ok after a couple of days?

Vanessa
Glad to know that renise is better liao. Luckily she din get the nasty strain of HFMD.

Bloom
JT also very "ye seng".... yesterday went orchard, slept for 30 min then woke up altho she was extremely tired, so end up so was cranky and I had to keep carrying her, when she normally will guai guai sit in her stroller to look around....
Have you started Kate on ikan bilis yet? I want to leh, but very scared it'll trigger her eczema haiz....

Och
Yah JT is also a worm when she is drinking milk, cos she is finding some way to escape!! :p Yup, we must meet cos I haven't really met you and made, other than the 5 sec meeting at expo!

fizz
I use the baby bjorn air and the sarong carrier. Both are ok for short periods because baby is heavier now so going for longer periods give me backache. Baby Bjorn has the front facing feature and my baby loves that. I heard ergo is good, I have frens who use that for their toddlers.

hwee
my baby is at infant care along Tanglin Road, the ratio there is 1:3. I find that the babies there have quite alot of attention because besides the regular carers, the principal and partners of the school help out throughout the day.

Shihui
Congrats!

bloom
I understand how you feel. I've been irritated by 'well meaning' family members too. Especially when they think that they're giving good advice or know more than you do. But the point is who else would understand baby better besides you cuz you spend the most time with her right???
Tell you one incident, whenever I shower my baby I always let the water run down her face and she's totally ok with it. But when she's cranky, anything would irritate her. So one day, I wanted to shower her before letting her sleep but since she was already tired, she was rather cranky throughout. My fil watched me shower her and insisted that I must've traumatised her with the water running down her face, insisting that she's choking. And subsequently when I put on her romper, he insisted that now she's developed a phobia for things going over her head. Thinking about it now also feel irritated.

dora
I bought Healthy Times from organic supermarket at Great World City.

lil
was the medication you mentioned last time that baby shouldn't take called aerius? I was sorting out her medications and saw one bottle from the PD.

choo
don't be sad. my baby is also slim
happy.gif
I'm always encountering lots of chubby babies bigger and heavier than her. She goes to infant care and there's another baby there around her age who's much bigger in size.

Dora, pai seh, replied in a rush and got mixed up. Have you started JT on porridge? I haven as i afraid fish will trigger her ezcmea and she got no teeth to eat pork/chicken yet. She is still on 1 cereal feed, how about JT?

Lil
The Farley's rusk is good and dun break off easily. I tasted a bit of it too...not too sweet. Hannah fed herself till it was all mushy and she really gnawed on it. She really enjoyed it and kept smiling as we took pics.
Here's a pic of her. The rusk is on her table. she was just halfway thru it then.
873354.jpg

Dora
ya lor...overall play yard acceptable la...as it serves its purpose...but I think it's a bit on the pricey side for the quality...

bloom,
i dun dare trade the door panel wif u cos it lock isn't very good.
sad.gif

Morning ladies,
So many posting over the weekend, i read till blur blur :p

Shihui,
Gong xi gong xi
happy.gif

Dora,
My biggest regret is that my mum cant see me in my wedding gown and the arrival of Jovey. So i can understand how you feel. After reading your posting, all the memories start coming back
sad.gif
...Sigh

Vanessa,
Glad to know Renise had recovered
happy.gif

Sylk,
You n Regina must 5 5 recover so you can 'cheong' the summer sales before heading back to SG
happy.gif

Dora

Thanx for the tip...tink I wil try another feed at dinner time soon...

Bloom

U r not a bad mummy lah...at least u dun tink of gifin yr bb away...like wat I tink at times...haizzz...so ashamed of myself...

Bobianah

Hannah is so brave...when my hb dunked Cae in our bathtub...he was so frightened tat he cried...

Hi Mummies

Finally Cae learns to stand n crawl on his tummy
happy.gif

Any mummies noe of any brown rice which doesnt require cookin...besides the Nestle one...

bobianah,
hannah is a cheerful gal gal..

afcai,
bb tx is so cute & lovely in her pretty attire.

SH,
congrats congrats that u passed. can drive ur hb car liao lor.. practice more leh. then u can bring PH go kai kai..
aiyooo i also recently love to shop for pampers leh. be4 GST goes up go buy pampers, Dryer WW jumbo L sz,also Huggies Pull Up L sz, then Pet Pet M sz, then Nepia still have 1 M sz from previous NTUC sales i bot 4. then again Sat went JB see THE STORE got offer for Pampers Comfort oni at RM29.90 so buy again.. then i left bb to my sis care then she go NTUC help me buy Momy Poko Pull up also. my hse oni pampers the most. haha. then Yday go NTUC see Nepia on sales. again grab 2 pkt of L sz. haha.

Van,
Glad to hear ur gals are all fine now. u do take care also leh.

Bloom,
bb can auto slp outside when they are tired. i put my gal on pram she also will see see until eyes shut. ur gal aldy slp mah. is ur noti hb go adjust her what..

lil,
do check the diapers inside your huggies ultra packs. i bought one pack of ultra but inside the diapers was huggies dry comfort instead. just called up kimberly clark n they claim its the first time they got such feedback, but they were very polite n will do an exchange for me.
happy.gif

as usal so many posts after the wekend....

shihui, congrats! yes, muz practise and practise. grab every chance to drive.
happy.gif

Vanessa, good to know that the kids are ok now.

b'fding contest mummies, keep us updated and let us know if you got into the finals. Congrats again!

mummies, yes, finally the babies went into water. think its a different feeling totally but hey, hannah and tim enjoyed it very much! i'm sure your babies will too when you go for the lessons.
happy.gif

afcai, tx is so pretty and guai...
happy.gif

Gan, looks like hayley wants more?

bobianah, oooh! the pose from hannah.....my, she melts my heart liao....

hi mummies,
I just home n busy pumping before I go to nap. I am on MC as this morn got bad headaches and giddy spell.. thought will go away so I still go to work as usual. When I reached there, the spells came back again and got to see company doc who gave me MC for today. Dont know why I been getting giddy spells lately.

Hi Dora,
hm healthy times cereal seem to be able to brought fm most NTUC and cold storage. Hayley also like the oat cereal fm the healthy times and indeed it smells and tasty yummy. Maybe next time u can give JT a try.

Hi Fizz,
the other brown rice cereal that does not required cooking are the Rabbit brand and Healthy Times Cereals. I never let hayley try Rabbit brand b4 so cant feedback. Hope this helps.
happy.gif

Hi Bobianah,
yur Hannah looks so sweet and content munching the biscuit. I bought Heinz biscuit for Hayley but she does not seem to like it leh. Chew a while, will throw onto the flooe.. a waste of my $$.

Hi Vanessa,
glad to know renise is getting better. U too take care also hor.
happy.gif

Hi Hwee,
hee.. she been having many funny faces whenever we try to take snaps pics of her.

Dora
Oh ya forgot 2 answer ur Q...Healthy times dun need 2 cook one...just add warm milk nia. I find it much easir to mix than bellamy. My bellamy always become lumpy one.

Snowy
Think it was Roo who mentioned the medication, not me leh.

Vanessa, Bobianah
Ok ok...will try heinz n Farley rusk. Scarly bb dun like n I hv 2 finish them again. Sigh...bcome pui pui liao.

Fizz
As I was telling Dora, the healthy times brown rice lor no need 2 cook one.

Starluster
OK ok...I will check.

Bobianah
My mum saw Hannah's pic n say she cute cute chubby chubby wor
happy.gif

Fizz
Hah, ur hb suddenly dunk Cae w/o practice running some water down his head b4?

bobianah, i also thnk the play yard too steep for the price thats why go for 2nd hand..and cos cannot find any other cheaper alternatives.. maybe u can throw back the gate at them and ask for exchange? dangerous if next time hannah can unlock the badly locked door and go out... hannah look so happy after eating the rusk! and shes a brave gal! i will scream if i get dunk like that!

QSG , heheh.not me lah...

dora, where got sheep sticker? on the music board? hahah..then end up never use the stroller right? so hate that :p i had started her on both ikan bilis and silver fish... so far ok.... maybe cos only put very little bit on her cereal :p

snowy..alamat ..longer period will kena backache? means no good loh :p seems that men are so less knowledgeable abt bb things and then make alot of assumptions. :p

fizz..hehe..give to me then
happy.gif
then i can close factory liao :p

jen, yeah my hb noti..but kate cannot sleep sometimes when she is outside cos she is too stimulated...

gan, i think u anemic (sp?) is it? not enuf nutrients and sleep?

QSG

Nope, I am going very slowly with the solids cos of her eczema. So far, JT has tried Heinz rice cereal, spinach, carrots, avocado, apple only. Will start pumpkin tomorrow. I want to start brown rice and ikan bilis next, but I am quite cautious of the ikan bilis leh...
She is already on 2 meals a day. She can eat 2 heaped tablespoon (before mixing) of cereals + 2 heaped teaspoon of veg/fruits. She loves her solids, I will always give her milk before her solids, and she wil still eat.

Gan
Hmm... I checked Lot 1 NTUC, Cold storage at causewaypoint and taka also dun have the Healthy Times brown rice leh...I'll check out Jurong Point as suggested by QSG.

LiL
hahaha... Last nite we were at Taka, so bought gerber applesauce for JT. She refused to eat so hubby finished it :p Think at this rate we will go fat eating all the rejects from our babies.

Gan

Just remembered that I also kept having giddy spells at one time. Are you still bf-ing? At one time I tried to eat less, and a few times I had early dinner (abt 5+pm), and didn't eat a lot. Then I ended up being so giddy until cannot get up of the bed at 5am.... think my body cannot tahan 12hours w/o food. ...And I've never felt like tat before. Are you eating enuf?

Bloom
Yah lor... the sheep sticker from the musical panel (the sheep sound)....Yah lor, got to keep carrying her to shop, so tiring.... Actually normally she is ok to sit in the stroller one... but yesterday she din sleep well cos hubby wanted to go food republic to eat and it was so noisy and she woke up after 20 min, after that she is so cranky..... haiz...

mommies
really need any advice you can give here... both my twins are constipated. my boy was trying sooo hard to poo when i was bathing him this morning. the poor boy howled in distress till i helped him removed his stool, which was hard, dry lumps. and my girl hasn't pooed for the last 4 days. i've tried everything - they eat fruits everyday (so far, apples, peaches, bananas, pears but they hate papayas) and they're on TBM outside of their solids.

only thing is they hate drinking water, esp my girl. i forcefed her water earlier with a syringe but it was such a traumatic experience for her. i've tried adding apple/prune juice or orange glucose in their water but doesn't work. i could use the suppository but i don't want them to be too reliant on it to poo. i'm really getting quite vexed over this. do any of you have any good suggestions/advice on how to overcome this problem?

Jackies

Just saw your posting on your mum... yah, I think only we will understanding the feeling... haiz.... hugz hugz....

Vanessa
Aiyo...went 2 NTUC dun hv Farley's rusk so I bot the Heinz one. Brot home I tried in on myself 1st...aiyo...so hard like dog biscuit like tat. How Reyna manage 2 suck until nua nua??? This is exactly like the Bellamy one which E bite until sian liao then throw the whole stick on to the floor.

Back