(2006/12) December 2006 MTBs

hi ladies,
I just snack whenever i feel hungry lor....Think of slimming down after birth ba. Right now still can fit into my clothings but is think of getting draw-string pants so can fit even after birth
happy.gif

berry,
Me also big bone. Had been exercising for more than 6 mths to slim down for my wedding. Now going to get FAT pretty soon..

hi okasan,

i oni let my immediate boss n colleagues know. the rest, i intend not to tell till my tummy reveals..

hi berry,

i dun hav gastric history.. i guess tis is one of my preggie symptoms.

hi okasan,

i oni let my immediate boss n my team members know. the rest, i intend not to tell till my tummy reveals..

hi berry,

i dun hav gastric history.. i guess tis is one of my preggie symptoms.

Hello mummies to be

I am also going to be a Dec 06 mum. So exciting. This is actually my 2nd pregnancy, but I didnt carry my first pregnancy till full term becos a detailed scan during my 5th mth showed that the baby has some heart abnormalities. So I had to abort it. It was an extremely painful journey to part with him, cos he was already a part of me for so long.

But I had slowly learned to let go, and before long, I am pregnant again! My EDD is 1 Dec. And I am seeing Dr Tony Tan from KKH, cos mine is a high-risk case and he tended to me when I discovered baby's problem the last round. He is a very nice guy too.

Anyway, let us watch over one another. Cos its almost 8 mths more to go!

hi jackie, u know where to get those drawstring pants?

serene, u better watch out the gastric part. having more meals per day may help...

muahchie, congrats... sorry to hear abt ur 1st pregnancy...i'm glad u learned to let go.. i had a friend who had 2 abort it during 4th mth coz the baby is not growing..she had been picking up as well...
yes,we can help to encourage each other during the rest of the months...

Hi muahchie,
Do take good care of yourself k. Dont over stress and relax
happy.gif
...Everything happen for a reason and glad you accepted and now preggie. We going to chat for 8 long months
happy.gif

Berry,
I was thinking of Metro. Intend to get some during the GSS. Hope my body can wait till then. hehehe.

Thank you Berrie, Jackie and Okasan. Yes, I will try to relax and think positive. I have to admit that I am especially paranoid this time round, but I will remind myself to look on the positive side. Sometimes, jokingly, I will tell people that the last epsisode is a rehearsal. haha.

Anyway ladies, have all of you experience symptoms such as fuller breasts and morning sickness? I am in my 6th week but I did not experience any of that.

Oops, I just read thru some posts above and realised tt most of you are experiencing symptoms... Now i am starting to get worried again..

muahchie,
don't worry...not all women will experience pregnancy symptoms....I have friends who don't have MS throughout their pregnancy....

most impt is not to worry too much...staying happy and positive is impt for your baby....
happy.gif

I'm in my 7th mth, going 8th mth soon...when I was 6wk, I have no symptons at all...only when I'm 8-9th week, then mild MS started to come...

hi muahchie,
i am ard 5-6 weeks and already feel a fuller breast. So sad
sad.gif
....Cause i am already a C-cup cannot imagine it getting bigger.

muahchie,don't worry too much,some women will not experience those symptoms one...it varies...
ya try not to worry too much...muz stay cheerful...

okasan,i getting nervous wonder how will it feel when my tummy is so big... now your tummy shld be big right?

jackie, no choice lor...u try to wear more spacious tops.. i think soon we got to buy new lingerie already..

hi, i am a lst time MTB.
tested positive on 4/4 using self purchase test kit from pharmacy... immediately went to a clinic to do another urine test to reconfirm. doc predicted 7+ weeks based on last menses. EDD is 26Nov.. but i was thinking could likely be in Dec.... congrats to every MTB in this thread! : )

hi berry, i have the same symptons as you. have the want to vomit but cant come out feeling.. cant eat much... cant take rice at all.
my first appt with gynae is next tue.
feel especially sleepy and tired. cant focus at work... worse is now is the peak period at work.. feel very stress at times... heart seems to beat faster at times too... worried that this may affect bb's health... trying hard to take things lightly.

hi pokemon,
congrats~!
kao_cheers.gif

berry,
well, when tummy getting better, u just feel more tired and less agile loh....now, with the tummy, sleep also not very comfortable, walk a bit leg start to get tired loh....sit longer, backache...hehe...

first tri is difficult coz of MS, etc...3rd tri is difficult coz of big tummy...so 2nd tri is the best period, the honeymoon period...
happy.gif

hi okasan,
thanks thanks..

perhaps its due to the hormones change, feelings i experienced recently could be very extreme. such as happy will be very happy. angry will also be extremely bad as well. little things could just sparkle off and affect my mood totally. is this ok?

hi Pokemon,

congrats to u. my edd is end of nov. hope to hav a dec bb as i m a dec bb too..

hi gals,

mi jus come bk from batam. my ms getting worse.. i vomit whatever i eat... n i feel my tummy getting bigger.. sobb... dun dare to wear my bikini liao..

pokemon,
some preggy women get emotional....think it's ok, as long as it's not depression
happy.gif

serene,
wow, go batam for holiday? if your ms get too bad, let gynae know and see if he can give u medication to ease the MS...but I heard medication may not be useful to curb MS....

hi pokemon, congrats to u...
seems like there's a couple of us that EDD are near to each other...
try not to eat too full and not to go without an empty stomach..eat some food to keep urself full..i discovered my MS will be worst if i am hungry..but i cant eat too full too..
u muz stay cheerful & happy when u r preg..i oso facing alot of stress at work & need to go overseas too...really hope my boss will be more considerate towards me & lessen my workload if can...hope for the best
happy.gif

okasan,i also thinking how to cope with a big tummy when sleeping at night..muz be really uncomfy...
2nd tri really honeymoon?
serene, wow still go holiday? i cancel my bkk trip becoz i preg..my family all ask me not to walk ard & go overseas this time..

Congrats Pokemon! Like you, i feel sleepy and tired easily too but luckily I tend to get really sleep and tried around evening time, after office hrs, this is also when i start to experience MS too.

BTW, do u ladies continue to use your skincare products after u discovered preg? I am worried that the skincare products i am using currently might be harmful to the baby. I used to use products such as glycolic acid, pimple cream etc...I stopped using them ever since i discovered preg but pimples are starting to appear again..could be due to hormonal changes..

i hav book the batam trip b4 i know i m preggie.. so no choice hav to go.. quite enjoy lah..

dey, mi also pimples pop pop.. even bigger than my usual ones.. sianz.. especially when i start taking the hormone pills.. sobb..

dey, same as me, i also get tired very easily...
my MS usually happen at noon and night time too...even midnight...

i stop using some prdts that stated "do not use during preg" or u can bring the medi to ur gynae & ask for advise?
i also started having more pimples than usual..

hi berry,

i start taking duphaston (which is a hormone needed for the development of a healthy womb lining that is necessary for pregnancy) after i hav constant cramps for whole day. Is prescribed by my gynae..

folic acid is vitamin B

berry,
normally, 2nd tri is honeymoon coz belly not too heavy and MS is gone..but there are mummies who have MS throughout the pregnancy....

dey,
I still went for facial every month till now, in my 3rd tri....if u not sure, maybe can check with your gynae if u can still use your current skincare product or not loh....

hey ladies,
u all should start doing a table for the list of dec mtbs...something like this
happy.gif

401080.gif
<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">Dec Mum-to-be</font></font>
401082.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman) </TD><TD>30/11/06</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muahchie </TD><TD>1/12/06</TD><TD>Dr Tony</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacqueline (dogggies) </TD><TD>5/12/06</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>berry (merryberrys) </TD><TD>8/12/06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

HI thanks for all the advices...
as i have heart condition, i tend to get very worried when i realised i preggy.
my thoughts keep running wild and worries for the bb keep escalating. u noe its like u noe u shouldnt worry so much as it's bad for the bb yet u just cant help... very jia lat rite? do MTBs feel this way too? HB asked me to voice all these to the gynae when we visit tomorrow. seriously i cant wait for the visit tomolo.

hi okasan, how to create the table?
mine edd 26.11.06. Dr lim at mt a

Pokemon,
Gong xi gong xi welcome to the dec MTB club
happy.gif

Just try to relax and focus on positive though. Especially so many ppl around us will pamper us. Must enjoy the whole process
happy.gif

okasan,
Is it still save to go for regular facial. I just cancel my facial appt. My GF was telling me since they will use some machine with electrical current, it better to be safe than sorry. She also stop going when she get preggie.

okasan...
oh the table... hee..i used to do it when i was in sgbrides...one of the btb threads...heehee
did u went hair coloring or treatment during your pregnancy?

pokemon,seems like u r quite emotional...shld talk to your gynae abt it...

oksan &amp; berry,
Yap yap, hair colouring is also one of the stuff i was told not to go. Was wondering whether does hair treatment really affect the foetus....

jackie... i sign up hair treatment package... so left 1 or 2 haven went... dunno whether i can still go or not... hair colouring too... i used to color every few mths....

Thanks Berry, Jackie &amp; Okasan, for ur concern.

Jackie, U can still go for facial. U can ask for those hand massage one, don't use machines because they use electric currents. Otherwise, u can DIY ur home facials. Just do the scrub &amp; mask urself on Sundays, thats wat I do.

Pokemon, I am like you, I worry a lot. Esp on Sat, I started to spot and bleed a little. So I went down to KKH 24 hr clinic and the docs prescribed me some pills to support the pregnancy. It shd be the same kind of pills that Serene was eating. I was so relieved when she did the scan and told me that baby was fine. But honestly, I think that as long as we did what we know best for the baby, the rest we got to leave it to God.

Berry, I suggest u skip hair colouring. I have a friend who is a hair stylist. He said one of his clients came for hair colour when she was just a few wks pregnant. After the hair colouring, few days later, she had a miscarriage. SO better be safe than sorry. I also have black roots growing out alreadi, ugly yes, but I feel better knowing that baby is safe.

muahchie...oh sorry to hear that... u better take good care of yourself this time.. i think the pills is to support the pregnancy..or they will give u jabs i think..

ya i will skip hair colouring i guess.. better be safe than sorry...

board-post.cgi
<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">Dec MTBs</font> </font>
board-post.cgi

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>pokemon </TD><TD>26/11/06</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>30/11/06</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muahchie</TD><TD>1/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tony</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacqueline (dogggies)</TD><TD>5/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>berry (merryberrys)</TD><TD>8/12/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

401369.gif
<font size="+2"><font color="aa00aa">Dec MTBs</font> </font>
401370.gif

<table border=1><tr><td> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Name</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>pokemon </TD><TD>26/11/06</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene (coolman)</TD><TD>30/11/06</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Muahchie</TD><TD>1/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Tony</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jacqueline (dogggies)</TD><TD>5/12/2006</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>berry (merryberrys)</TD><TD>8/12/2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Jackie,
ya, the lady doing my facial told me she will not use those high-freq equipment coz I'm preggy...but normal facial steps like wahsing, scrubing and doing mask loh...

as for hair rebonding...I don't do it when preggy...coz lotsa chemicals involved in the process....although there's no proof that they are harmful, but there's also no proof that the chemicals will not get into our scalp, etc...so better to play safe...wait till after give birth then do rebonding loh....

pokemon,
dun worry too much...do u know that our baby is so much safer in our womb??

I ever read one article that interview a mummy...she said if she's preggy again, she will not worry so much as she did for the 1st one...coz she realised that when her baby is born, there's much much more things for her to worry abt her baby outside her womb than when the baby was inside loh....

Hi Ladies,

Jus came back from gynae. The Doc said my sac is a little small. She told me to go back for another scan next week. Getting really worried now.

I asked her about facials and skincare products too. She told me as long as it does not contain harmful ingredients such as retinol A should be ok.

Okansan,

Should be coming 6th weeks already but gynae said it looks like a 5 weeks
sad.gif
EDD is 11th Dec

hi pokemon,

dun worry too much.. we r here to support one another till this 8mth plus..

hi jackie,

i signed up a facial package jus b4 i knew i m preggie. i told my beautian abt i m on ttc, she told mi they will not used certain massage oil or skin care products for preggie ladies. so jus informed ur beautian tat u r preggie. i tink she will know wat to do.

hi berry,

my colleague did hair rebonding n highlighting when she is 8th mths preggie.. her hair stylist apply the chemical till few inches away from her hair root. she no choice cos tat time her brother getting married n she wanna to be pretty mommy.. now her son is 3mths old liao..
if u feel unsafe, i sugguest u continue with ur hair treatment after u give birth..

dey,
i see...sometimes edd can be miscalculated...esp if your menses are not regular one...so dun worry too much...maybe u really are 5 wk preggy instead of 6 week preggy
happy.gif

when fetus grow bigger, the edd will be more accurate...

hi gals,

know that cat's output is harmful to the fetus,
how abt hamster's output?? as i have hamsters, i dunno whether their output is harmful to the fetus? i need to change n clean their cage.

hi dey,

dun worry. i shld b week 7 calculating from my last mens.. but end up i oni in week 6.. did ur gynae give u the photo of the sac?? u will b able to see the size of the sac in the photo.

erm...sorry to intrude here...cos I happened to see Berry's post about bad morning sickness and stuff...

I did not have bad morning sickness when expecting my son.
happy.gif
I think I not in time for dec baby already...guess if I try now will year of piggy.
happy.gif

berry...congrats!
happy.gif
trying for number 2 but not really actively trying cos I dun calculate my ovulation etc. I think I better be more hardworking.
happy.gif

Actually I dun really have MS...only some nauseous feeling if I eat the 'wrong food' it's not very often.
happy.gif

Back