(2006/11) November 2006 MTBs

bearyhugs
my Zhe Lei's whole body also rough rough after fever n I called the PD she said take 1 to 2 days to see whether will recovery. Today is better n my mum said it caused by heaty so didn't bring to doctor.

Jene
Zhe Lei also eat pacifiers but only when he wants to sleep. We don't give him when he is awake.

Bearyhugs, Eileen...no wonder Yuheng also after fever always got rashes and thighs area also rough rough one..din know is signed to recovery! always makes me very gan cheong when see the rashes thought is allergy to the drugs

Hello!
I am from Jan 07 thread and we are organising a trial session with GUG this sunday but as I have something on so I cant make it and would like to give up my slot. Any mummies wanna go? Please post in Jan thread if you are interested. Thankies. Its $45 for the trial.

Date : 27 Jan 08
Time : 1.30pm-3pm
Venue : United Square, #01-20/27
Fee : $45 nett

Thankies!

Hi Jaline,

Congrats!!! You must really bed rest and dun move around too much.

Mummy club no #2.
================
1. Karin
2. Starmoon
3. Kelly
4. Jaline
5. Xiaoyang
6. Nov_MTB

congrats to all the MTBs!!!

Jene, my gal used to be very addicted to her pacifier. she needs it before she goes to sleep. guess the sucking action makes her feel very secure. however, me and my HB made a pact, on the day after her bday, exactly on the 2nd nov, we dun give her pacifier anymore. no matter how much she cries, we will just carry & pat her to sleep. she took abt a week to wean off. now, she's absolutely adorable w/o that pacifier sticking out from her mouth :)

all MTBs,
CONGRATS!!!! Jia YOu...

heehee I don't have pacifier problem to worry, BUT I have a mitten & swollen thumb to worry :p
When it's sleeping time, JK will need one mitten and suck his thumb in order to sleep.. He will need to flip flap his mitten, bite and make the mitten wet with his saliva, smell it a little and then sleep..
Now his thumb is abit swollen with all those sucking... jia lat.. Luckily he onli do that if he wants to sleep

oh yah, starmoon, i rem meeting u when we visited PD. u were telling me then that u are TTC. wow, suceeded liao hor? but when we went GUG trial, ur tummy not obvious leh. just conceive only?

COngrats all MTB-#2
wow you all can join Sept mum 08 or other group thread already.
Dun forget this Nov-Mum group 2006 okie.
Saw u all slowly getting no#2 feel like trying also..BUT...hehehehhe, let me rest for a while first...

Hi all
Have u found that now our kid like to sit with us to take meal? Usually my maid will feed him at one corner earlier n we take our meal later. But now he will make noise n want to sit beside us n take the meal with us. He even wants to use our metal spoon n refuse his own cutlery. So funny!

This morning I ask him A for what, he said "apple" n B for what, he usually says "banana" but today he said "boy" n pointed at himself, so surprising.

twendy, when we went GUG trial, i'm oredi coming 5 months liao. hahaha...so not juz conceive only. my EDD will be early June. tummy not obvious meh? maybe cos the clothing bah....kekeke...i find this time tummy bigger leh....all my frens oso said so...cos last time when i was carrying megan, i think my tummy showed only in 7th month or so. but now 5th month can see tummy liao for #2.

me oso dun haf pacifier weaning problem cos from start, i refuse to give my girl pacifier. when she wanna sleep, i juz pat and sing song or hum tunes...sometimes when she is tired, i dun even need to pat her....she will juz flip here and there and after a while she will fall asleep by herself.

chinchin, come lah and join us
happy.gif

eileen, wow yr boy progress very fast! my girl cant even walk confidently by herself....she only tried 3 or 4 steps then hurriedly hold onto something for support liao. my in laws still said itz becos i refuse to let her sit on walker hence hinder her walking...i told in laws not true cos i have frens who oso didnt let their child sit walker and at 9 months the child oso can walk without support liao...so i said wadever i dun give megan (e.g pacifier, yaolan, walker), her didi oso will not get then i wun haf weaning problem next time. hahahah.

We plan to let the same nanny take care our 2 babies (if she wants). Currently paying her $500, normally if 2 babies got discount? haha...just wonder...

wow, so many preggy with no 2 already.

Starmoon, so your is a boy this time(u mention didi).

congrats to all

Wow kelly, if 2 than have to pay 1K to the nanny har. wow alot ler. I faintz.......

tiwi, yah dis one is a boy. very hard to buy clothings!!! hahahah....told hubby me so used to looking at girls stuff liao so hard to switch attention to boys stuff and he said yah lor he oso same! juz now wanted to get a "manyue" clothing for my boy and we ended up buying more clothes for megan instead!

mummies,
i very sian... kena stucked in Shenzhen, miss the flight back to SIN this evening due to the stoopid unexpected traffic jam.. very down now... really miss JK, especially after hearing his laughter on the phone... sigh, couldn't be back till next tues nite cos of all the full flights.. really want to cry

serenemeow
so poor thing! But I stayed in Shenzhen for more than 6mths before & never meet heavy traffic jam. U are taking flight directly from ShenZhen? All flight already fully booked? Go shopping to spend your time lor, there is a shopping centre has the indoor ice skating one, can't remember the name nearby the big bookstore mrt. I always went down when I was boring & look at the people skating.

sigh, the expressway is under re-construction, 4 lanes became 2 and somemore now nearing to festive season, everyone is rushing home so lots of big buses and shipment containers. Anyway just our luck lor.. no choice..
didn't have much money to shop cos didn't bring much for the intended "short" (4days) trip. But did went to Luo Wu & Chang Ping to walk ard.. see my colleagues bought so much stuffs but all belongs to bags & clothes cos we r from shoe company so no need to look at shoes :p 1st time seeing pple really cheong and bargain tat well

hi SM,
Don't be sad lah... Tues will come in no time. But of cos I know easier said than done lah.. Sure miss your dear dear one. Xiang si ku leh..

serenemeow
ya lor, during this season the whole china is very very crowded. Two yr ago when we are from shanghai to Singapore, it took us more than 1 n half hr to go through the custom. The airport was so crowded & the q was no end. Lucky we reached the airport 3hr before departure so didn't miss our flight. Remember to go to airport earlier. But in shenzhen still ok because only 1 international flight to Singapore.

My hubby also in shanghai now & will be back on Thursday. Have to remind him to go airport earlier.

Peng,
I've enquired about this igenius course before and they told me its almost the same as Shichida. They are competitors infact. Both focus on training the right brain, but maybe using different methods. I think the igenius one is much cheaper compared to shichida. But Shichida is more well-know loh...

Mummy club no #2.
================
1. Karin
2. Starmoon
3. Kelly (EDD:28-08-2008) :p
4. Jaline
5. Xiaoyang
6. Nov_MTB (EDD:22-02-2008)

I'm almost full term liao for my #2..now is the very tough stage as body very tired but got to take care the elder 1 at night
sad.gif

my girl recently been refusing her porridge, rice and noodles....she will eat a few mouthful and refuse to eat liao and will only want to eat the dishes like meat on its own or veg on its own. She still drinks her milk as usual. not sure if any mummies experiencing same problem as me? me not sure if itz oso due to teething...haiz...dunno whether to bring her to PD....see her lose weight liao.

Moon,

my boy also like that. this had lasted for 2 week already. He refused to eat cereal and anything i gave him. He is basically feeding on milk and maybe a few mouthful of cereal for the whole day. he also rejected his favorite biscuit and bread. Not sure why. At 1st suspect teething cos i saw one bottom one coming out but it has being 2 week already and this week is the 3rd already.

Lucas appetite isn't really that big all the while but now, its worse. He can sit with me on the table but when i gave him the food he shut mouth. He didn't show must interest in the food i am eating but he more interest in the plates, spoon and chopstick that i am using. Sigh....

But he is still so active so i just let him be, thought maybe he is hungry he will come look for me.

Perharp you can bring megan go see a PD if u are worry or you monitor for a while 1st.

starmoon
Maybe u check yr girl's throat whether go red red? Last few weeks, my Zhe Lei also eat less than later the PD found that he got sore throat.
Yr girl still drink milk n my Zhe Lei already stop drinking milk 3 days lor. Normally he will drink once in midnight n less than 4oz. These few night, he don't want any milk n when I said make milk for him, he will be angry & beat me. But he woke up many times in midnight to drink water. I think he is hungry but don't like milk. Last night, from 1am to 3am he woke up every 15min to drink water, made me so tiring!

hi starmoon

my girl also refusing porridge for a while oredi..then we started giving her rice with soup and some fish / vegetable that we eat..so far ok..

weekends i give her macaroni / bread / musli cereal / hotcakes .. also depends on what we eat.

tiwi, megan oso still active and is only rejecting rice/porridge/noodle....if give her meat on its own or veg, she will eat lor, but we thinking y she dun eat staple food lor. she oso teething cos can see 2 more teeth coming out on top...this is 2nd week she rejecting liao...shall monitor to see how...dunno izzit a stage they go thru?

eileen, oh check throat ah...okie okie...later i check. wow, his sorethroat muz be making him very uncomfy...tough on u oso to give him every 15 mins. he still eat as per normal since he stopped milk?

jene, mine started to refuse lately so changed to give her rice then after a few mouthful she oso dun want...then give her noodles and same thing oso. haiz...dunno wad she wanna eat oso.

starmoon
He is eating as per normal but now eat very slow. Like to play around not like last time, cannot stop feeding him. His sorethroat is already recover n he drink a lot of water maybe is hungry. He did not eat anything or milk after dinner. Tonight may feed him some bread before he sleep or else cannot tahan!

Hi Eileen Tan,
Ya, very tiring as husband is on business trip somemore..handling the elder alone with big big tummy..sometimes really whole night cannot sleep, 2nd day still got to go to work
sad.gif

Hi starmoon,
My son also like dat for last 2 wks..now i saw the upper teeth out liao..and his eating habit also back to normal liao.

Jaline
ya I am busy baking pineapple tarts from morning till now. Very tired!

Hi all
Just to share something made me angry yesterday. My hubby n me brough Zhe Lei to playground yesterday evening. We met our neighbour's father bring his granddaughter there. They are from China. He asked my hubby is that yr grandson? My hubby was quite surprised n said "am I look that old?". Then he started to ask whether we are from China & we told him we are singaporean.
He started to complain Singapore so hot, so dirty, Shanghai so clean. Singaporean cannot retire early then them, their medical benefit & retire benefit is so good....etc. To him, everything in Singapore is no good. I am so angry n kept quiet n my hubby still spoke nicely to him. Later I asked my hubby I have stayed in Shanghai for 8mths n my hubby stayed there for 2 yrs n just came back from buisness trip in the morning. We don't find Shanghai is cleaner than Singapore. I won't dare to go back Shanghai after I gave birth was afraid of their medical service. I have been to their hospital before, so crowded n so dirty. I don't complain China infront of him but how can't he said so many bad words about my country. Still very angry!

Mummy club no #2.
================
1. Karin
2. Starmoon
4. Jaline
5. Xiaoyang (EDD:13-07-2008)
6. Nov_MTB (EDD:22-02-2008)

Thanks mousy-pig for updating me in the list. Sorry, was bz lately cos my gal has delay her sleeping from 8pm to 9.30pm. By the time i make her sleep, i oledy sleep. Most the time i sleep 1st before she sleeps.. So tiring.

Starmoon, congratulate that you got a boy. I was thinking to ask you got any gd news or not. ANd you are earlier than me. Me is now 4th mth. But my friends said i looked like 7 mths. During my 3 mths already got pp gave up seat to me in MRT. Not to worry so much about your gal weight. I think mine is the tinniest already. SHe is still 7.7kg at her 14 mths. I called and check with PD what are the food that i can introduced to her cos she also rejecting porridge and cereal.. My PD said that basically she can eat adult foods already. So, now i slowly introduce the foods that we take to her. I think most important thing is bb stay healthy and happy.

Jaline, congratulation to you too. Dun worry too much. Acutually, i was having spotting also during my 5th week and it lasted for 2 weeks. I was told to rest more only. But i still go to work. After that, everything is fine. My 1st child i also encountered the same thing.

Allow me to reshuffle the list :p wait have others' EDD, arrange one more time
happy.gif

Mummy club no #2.
================
1. Nov_MTB (EDD:22-02-2008)
2. Xiaoyang (EDD:13-07-2008)
4. Jaline
5. Karin
6. Starmoon

Eileen, some ppl are 'kou mei zhe lan', dun care about him, make your self angry not worth. But can suggest to him that it is more interesting to share his view at kopitiam
happy.gif
Uncles there might debate with him :p

morning Mummies

Yuheng down wif bronchitis again...think he did not fully recover all these months. He having fever on n off since sun and coughing also got bad, yesterday morning brought him to see pd. He is being put to use neubiliser every 4 hrs every day till tomorrow.. mon need to bring him back for review..pd say he is more allergy..if he catch a flu his lungs will be easily affected so we now have to try to reduce his chances of developing into asthma. Though getting sick all these mths he still developing finely..his wt now is 11.2kg.

Peng
Yuheng so poor thing, quickly recover hor!

Now Zhe Lei start walking but he walks very fast. See him walking very scary like going to fly, my heart always nearly drop. Upload some of his recent photo.
1234180.jpg
1234181.jpg

Eileen...are u toilet training ZheLei?..see he din wear diapers..i thought of putting training pants for Yuheng also...sometimes he plays and sits for fun on his potty.

Yes, I didn't let him wear diaper in the day time at home. I start his toilet training a few mths ago. We will bring him to toilet because he wants to stand to pee pee don't want to sit on the potty, hehe! For poo poo, sometimes on the potty but sometimes on the pant. Let him wear training pants when he is taking nap in day time. I have asked my hubby bought a lot of training pants from Shanghai.

Back