Had the spotting on 28th and 30th Jan with lower adms cramps
and today again, cos i walk to a further location for lunch today
sad.gif

I am taking Utrogestan

Going on thursday night to scan, most likely Gynea will give me MC liao

<font color="0000ff">October 06 Mother-to-be
kao_welcome2.gif
details updated on 14 February 2006</font>

<table border=1><tr><td><font size="-1">Nick</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">EDD</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Hospital</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Lee Tung</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Babybenmen</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">2nd-4th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Han</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Crystallised</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1st week</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Jasmine</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1st week</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Shirlin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">1st-2nd week</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Heng</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Vicky</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Early</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Coral</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">9th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Tony Tan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">wtan</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">15th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Jenny</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">16th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Lawrence Ang</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Doggiemummy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">17th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Fong</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">thewife</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">18th</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Maynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">misterygal</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Chin Chin</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Wendy</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">Adelynn</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font size="-1">May</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">Dr Han</font></TD><TD><font size="-1">TBC</font></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">**
new.gif
in the chart: wtan</font>

<font color="ff6000"><font size="-2">Check out Chong Yee &amp; Wendys LOVE story: http://newpaper.asia1.com.sg/printfriendly/0,4139,90542,00.html</font></font>

hi Doggiemummy,
I have cramps &amp; spotting during my 8th &amp; 11th week. I went to see my gynae asap for both times and both times given jabs, medication &amp; bedrest. My gynae told me good thing I went to see him asap cos mine was brown discharge, if left untreated it would turn to red dicharge then blood clots &amp; before you know it, the fetus even alive will be pushed out from our uterus. Btw, I am still on medication. I am an Aug06 MTB. I just happened to read your thread and thought I better share my case with you. I think you better go see gynae soon.
HTHs!
Take care!

hello doggiemummy,

Think u better arrange to see your gynae earlier, maybe if possible, make it tonight.
Have u been taking folic acid daily?

Hello lena,

Maybe u wan to see your gynae for nausea medicine?
i also told my gynae about my nausea and he prescribe me some anti-nausea pills.

babyenmen
i am taking folic acid daily and Utrogestan 3 times a day

hubby is not free tonight, going to the dentist, want him to see baby for the first time too

Hi Doggiemummy,
why they give you Utrogestan? what is it for?
I think its better to see the gynae so peace of mind. Your EDD is very close to mine. If you go this thurs, should be 5week plus, can see something already. so exciting.

Hi Lena,
one more month will be 11 weeks already. It is good to see the gynae around your time, or take blood test to see if everything is ok, whether you need hormone pills, or vitamins. At 7 weeks you may even hear his/her heartbeat already!

hello doggiemummy,

if that's the case, maybe u can try to arrange for tomorrow evening?

Hello thewife,

i can see my bb's heartbeat at 6 weeks already...
so small and cute!

doggiemummy, actually i didn't intend to see gynae for fever, but normal clinic closed at that time so went to 24hrs clinic in KKH and so happen to be seen by a gynae, but he's not my gynae. Better to have more rest when spotting. There's two school of thought, the more traditional ones will give injections and insist on bed rest. For the younger gynae I saw, they claim that research show that injections not necessarily effective. They say resting will help...whatever the case, you better have a good rest. In my last preg I bleeded from wk 8 to wk 19/20. I had injections daily or alternate days, complete rest in bed for 4 months, but did not really helped to stop bleeding...
DOn't worry about not having morning sickness. My colleagues all 3 had healthy babies, and none of them had morning sickness, I am the only one with MS...
I too have cramp today after long walk for lunch. Doggiemummy, don't carry heavy stuff and do not strain yourself by walking or standing for too long. Each individual is different, some can continue to exercise some just gotta take extra care.

hi hi doggiemummy..
u r welcome..have u started seeing a gynae? so nice that ur gynae still open till the evening? is Dr Fong a male or female gynae? i m looking for a male gynae..but quite surprise to learn that they accept appts till evening..

hi hi

i am new to this thread..and I am a first time MTB..about 5 weeks now going to 6.

right now the only pregnancy sypmtom i have is some tirednes at parts of the day and a lil bit dizzy sometimes..no nauseau yet (thankfully)..

i am teaching..
just wondering if there is any other teachers pregnant here..how to cope ah? esp if sometimes i have a tendency to scream at the students..scared it affect the baby
sad.gif

babybenmen,
really! so CUTE..........

hey mummies,
any of you born in oct too? I am, early Oct. maybe your babies may be born on your birthday? haha

thewife
Utrogestan is to stablise the pregnancy and to relax the womb mucsles so that the womb will not contract (n push out the baby, mc)
16th will be my week 6
happy.gif

babybenmen
wednesday gynea not in clinic
happy.gif

wendy
Dr Fong Yang is a male, night clinics on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
there is a thread on him. I came to know him through this forum too

hi hi doggiemummy..
thks for ur reply..really appreciate it..okok, will go &amp; check it out on him..thks!

hi hi thewife..
we got married last yr oct..i m hoping that bb will be here at our wedding anniversary..heehee..something to be looking forard abt..

hi hi sidasta..
welcome to the thread..me too 1st time..i just got my result today &amp; trying to arrange for an appt with a gynae..how abt urself? according to the doc, i think i m only abt 2 weeks..

HI Doggiemummy,
is that what the gynae gave to you after the checkup? I have the habit of stretching myself in the morning, but sometimes overstretch a bit, so obdomen a little uncomfortable too.

Hi Wendy,
thats nice too! something to celebrate for the 3 of u. hehe

Hi Wendy, are you sure you only 2weeks? It's caluculated from the first day of your LMP...2wks you might just be ovulating...

Hi, Wendy, My EDD is 2nd Oct. and I'm seeing Dr. Yvonne Chan from TMC. She's friendly and nice.

doggiemummy, I also had spotting around my 6th week. I was so scared that I arranged to see my gynae immediately. Luckily, it was nothing to worry about.

I've also been feeling nauseous since last week and it normally lasts a whole day. It's getting slightly better now. My gynae said it'll peak towards end of Feb. to beginning of March and ends when the 2nd trimester begins. Aiyah, need to endure for another 5 weeks or so ;( Been waking up each night to go to the toilet. Told my hubby that maybe this will be the first and the last child for us ;p

HI Vicky,
you are right. a lot of sacrifice. i used to be conscious about weight. now i try to eat once i feel hungry, for the sake of a healthy baby. Im slim but tummy bulging out, very ugly.

hi vicky,

my gynae is oso dr chan from tmc. my edd is oso quite close to urs 28 sep. im in my 7th wk 5th day.

i started feeling tired easily ard 4th wk when i detected my pregnancy. now still tired but slightly better than initial.

ive started feeling nauseous in 5th wk+ until now. it wasnt daily, but when it comes it lasts usually a whole day if not half a day.

i was trying to find out what makes me sensitive. then i realised it's whenever i finished my meal. i started to get all nauseous but no vomit la.

so nowadays i eat a little each time. but i oso discovered tt i get hungry all the time esp in the daytime. eat a while, 1 hr later hungry again.

and my tummy is beginning to grow i think. my original tummy already quite big, now going bigger and bigger.....

Hi All,

Can I join in the thread? Just confirmed by the gynae that I'm 6 wks pregnant and my EDD is on 6 Oct 06. He's Dr Ho from Mt Alvernia.

I do get a bit morning sickness now and then but no vomit. I do get exicted at the dishes on the table but after a few mouth of foods, dun feel like eating anymore. This is especially so for dinner...

wow! u ladies r certainly fast! i usually pops in once a day, so think cant cathc up *sweating*

blueblue,
Wats HPT? Is it HCG? i tested exactly on day 1 of my missed menses, but supposedly its not accurate coz my menses cycle is abt 2 mths once. however, when i tested, it gave me a v faint '+'. i was convinced of my pregnancy of the telltale symptoms, not really fr the kit lor. hehehe
happy.gif

misterygal,
same here lah, appetite getting worse. when the tummy rumbles, u wished u cld swallow some food to prevent the tummy fr "grumbling" but the sight of food irks u rite?

but i realised my nausea cycle "rotates". 1 wk i am slightly better, the other wk, i am at my worst!
crazy.gif

coral,
i stopped my facial sessions, till aft 1st trimester. my beautician said its safe but right now, i dun wan to take any chances.

Milderina,
ur symptoms sounds more like PMS. but dun worry, many pregnancy symptoms r v similar to PMS ones, so till u had tested, u cant b sure!
happy.gif

doggiemummy,
as soon as u see spotting, its safer to visit the gynae to make sure nothing is wrong wif u. it might b the baby is tryg to implant onto the uterus, but juz to b safe, get it checked out.

hello to the rest of the MTBs!
happy.gif

crystallixed, I'm thinking of stopping facial till my ms is gone. Cos now I feel nausea even when I smell nice things. last weekend when I went facial I feel like puking when they put the mask on my face.
I'm so hungry nowadays. I ate a full bowl of rice at 9+pm last night and got so blotted. Then 3+am I woke up to look for food. Soon I'll be fat fat but no chocie bb need food to grow. But heard should not eat too much too. 20% more than usual is healthy range.
Wendy I'm seeing gynae at KKH.
Will be away from office for two days so may not have chance to pop inso frequently.

thewife,
my hubby is a doggie, born in Oct. and now baby too
happy.gif
our dating anniversary and wedding anniversary also in Oct
happy.gif

Think facial is ok as long as the shoulder and neck is not massaged. and better to let beautician knows that u are pregnant

Hi ladies,

Discovered my pregnancy only on Sunday and was reading up this thread since Monday but wasnt sure of my EDD so didnt dare join this thread yet.

Only yesterday during check up dr estimated my edd to be in Oct this year too. so here I am.

My customary wedding's this sunday and was scheduled to go Honeymoon in march but looks like now hubby wants to postpone it. am upset...

How are you ladies this morning?

Hi Doggiemummy,
this is so coincidental! or you plan the pregnancy?

Hi Ryes,
Congratulation! how many weeks?

Halo mummies
I would like to know whether you ladies feel anything before you dicovered you are pregnant. Any major symptoms? I understand it varies for different pple. I haven tested yet as it is still early. How early can we detect using the preg kit? I can feel some form of feeling on my bottom...a bit like muscle pulling effect..burping and feverish...but try not to pin too high hope..
happy.gif

HI doggiemum and wife,

thanks for your warm welcome. Was estimated to be 5 weeks now....

Hey blueblue, my symptoms were lots of burping, and EXTREMELY sore breast, bus jerk only damn pain type. No fever though. But was emotional unstable, kept crying at the slightest issue...

Hi Everyone !

I am new here, enjoyed reading your post. I tested positive last week. Shld be abt 6 weeks now.. have not been to the gynae..appt is 27 Feb. My gynea is Dr Heng ...

How are you ladies feeling har? Are you all taking the folic acid too? Did you all buy any milk powder to drink or not?

I bought Folic acid from Guardian, taking one every morning..drinking meiji low fat milk every morning ... this is my second one ... hoping for a girl girl ... keep having sore throat for the past 2 weeks ... dun know can drink chinese med or not ..

Hi Doggiemummy,
so its blessing in disguise! oh ya, when are you seeing your gynae?

Hi Blue Blue,
it really depends. some can detect as early as few days after conception, some as late as 1 mth after mense.

Ryes,
you are very cute leh, how come u cried? have u went for checkup?

Evonne,
congrats!

I actually went to see GP cos of the burping...not feeling comfortable...told GP suspect maybe preg..she said too early to detect...refuse to do test....
happy.gif
so got to wait patiently...
happy.gif

hello ladies,

hope that everyone is feeling good today.

hello coral,

saw that u also seeing a gynae in KKH. May i know which gynae u will be seeing?

Hi All,

Did not post since it was quite bad for me from last Thurs/Fri onwards. Throwing up almost throughout the day. If I eat, it is with the food. If not, it is water. I was fortunate in a way the real onslaught started over the weekend. Desperate, I went to see doc yesterday, who did prescribe me with medication. I did take them, but of course with worry at the back of my mind if it harms the baby, though Doc says is okay, and take when necessary.. Taking when nec means almost taking it every couple of hours.

Just after lunch, went to buy those acupuncture wrist bands to see if it helps me... And also bought some Vit B6 which said to help...

If they help, maybe I try to stop medication.

Going to see gynae at KKH on Thurs. Will be first visit.

you take 1 folic acid only? I was told by the 1st gyane i saw to take 1, but the one i saw yesterday as me take 2 leh. So can or not, I also dont know but am taking 2 every morning since yesterday liao.

Hi wife, har, i very emotional lor. Actually coz hor, i was taking diet pills and i didnt know i was expecting, so har, my GP didnt advice us to keep. 1st gynae left decision to us and so did my 2nd gynae. So after yesterday's 2nd opinion, we decided to keep the bb. Sunday till yesterday was terrible lor, stressful and had to make decision to keep or not to keep, so very emotional.My gynae's at Gleneagles the one who delivered me last time.

Plus my wedding this sunday, then last week had lots of last minute issues and arguement with hubby, so cry also lor. now think back so silly. ; D

Blue, you go buy the clearblue and test lah. My initial stage I kept burping too. If test negative, you wait for another week do another test. I tested in Jan -ve, then tested 3 wks later +ve.I wont be patient one leh, I want to test as early as possible. Go buy lah, cheap cheap nia, $12+

Hey misterygal, wonder if you are around. Are you travelling in your 1st tri? Are you able to cope with the 15 hrs flight?

I want to go europe for my honeymoon, but my parents &amp; hubby are agst it..say i cannot take long hours flight..

hi all mummy to be,
so long didnt' log in and can't catch up.

doggiemummy,
i was fever and flu when i know tat i'm expecting. but according to the book, it's normal situation. i dun dare to take any pil and went to c d gynae. and he giv me some pil. but luckly i only take 1 time and recover. bside that, he oso giv me folic asid n vitamin.oo...yeah, my gynae is Dr. Koh frm raffles hospital. i went to tampines branch.

i'm going 2 c the gynae this friday. now i'm 7 week pregnant. hehe...

Hi Ryers,

i'm getting married next month (but ROM last yr). Planned to go Hoikaido for honeymoon. but then now my hubby and i decide to postpone coz it's better rest more in this early period (1st - 18 weeks). it's very important period for the baby.

My heart is beating very fast now, I just came back from toilet and while wiping, i notice brownish-red discharge like that, how har?? Is this what they call spotting????

Hi Jasmine, wow, now 7th weeks already congrats. With wedding and now pregnancy, really very stressful. I ROM last year too. I dont know how our honeymoon now, coz have to wait for the agency to see if they are going to cancel it if there is insufficient people.

Hi Ryes,
I can understand now. so many things happening.
As for the spotting, why dun you see your gynae again to make sure. Rather to be safe.

Hi Doggiemummy,
Take care and keep us updated.

Back