(2006/10) OCTOBER 2006 MTB

Hi ladies,

I sort of tabulated our information in the attachment below, feel free to expand the table

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
attachment_icon.gif
information
oct mtb.xls (14.3 k)</td></tr></table></center>

luckyme, I had those blood test done during my last preg and it was bad as doc felt it's low so made me go for injection al;ternate days, I had a bad preg and lost bb whenhe was 6mths. bad expereince. This time round I'm going to eb more relax that's why have not seen gynae yet. I'm eating folic daily, infact, started before I ttc.
I'm 6wk as of last Sun. Just wishing for a smooth preg.

been feeling nauseous esp in teh morning, and a bit dizzy, but I guess these are all normal.

hi all mothers to be..

i would like to check with u all.. any symptoms u got b4 u tested +ve?

hi coral.. be +ve ya
happy.gif
we'll be here for u
happy.gif

hopefully i will be able to join u in the thread
happy.gif

Hi luckyme.. wat is ur last HCG level??

hi lucky me.. i have a fren who keeps burping thru-out her pregnancy..

Jenny, i heard frm my coll hor she told her gynae she doesnt wan a vaginal scan.. so her gynae do a abdominal scan.. pressed very hard dan can see the sac.. but at least its better dan the cerix scan. am going to try to request that as well..

Hi Coral,

You have to see gynae soon to give you the support necessary. When will you see a doctor?

I had my blood test but only once, so i don't know if it's high enough. I'll have my ultrasound at 7 weeks, i don't want to disturb "it" now by doing a vaginal ultrasound, each individual has different case, so my doc is not doing any ultrasound to me yet.

Sorry to ask you about the past, you meant 6 months bad experience, or it should be 6 weeks?

Feeling nauseous and dizzy are good signs.

Hi lucky.. when u should be takin it again?
urs should be alrite.. and can be able to see sac anytime once reach 1500
happy.gif

me not preggie yet..
happy.gif
only got sore boobs nw...

i know you can see sac at 1000.

you're not preggy yet?! i thought you are that's why you are asking about the numbers, and has your own experience about it to share ;-)

Well, wish you luck if you are trying to get preggy. What symptoms are you having? how many dpo are you now?

doggiemummy,
I'll be seeing Dr Lawrence Ang.

luckyme,
I have burping for past days le.

coral,
Don't worry too much. Tony Tan from KKH very funny one. Nice guy.

Mei2,
I got cramps during the 3rd week, then missed menses.

baibies,
My gynae sometimes also pressed very hard for my 1st pregnancy. But at least better than vaginal scan lah. The name itself already sounds horrible to me :p

Lucky.. for ur reference
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>The "normal" ranges for the Beta hCG blood pregnancy test are shown in the table below.</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Week from the Last Mentral Period</TD><TD>Amount of HCG in mIU/ml </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>May-50 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>3 - 426 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>19 - 7,340 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>1,080 - 56,500 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7-8</TD><TD>7,650 - 229,000 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9-12</TD><TD>25,700 - 288,000 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13 - 16</TD><TD>13,300 - 254,000 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17 - 24</TD><TD>4,060 - 165,400 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25 - 40</TD><TD>3,640 - 117,000 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

i got preggie for 2x but i lost the 1st one.. and the 2nd its ectopic.. so i know roughly wats the HCGs level lor
happy.gif

i dunno wats my dpo coz mine is irregular
happy.gif

thks snow
happy.gif

doggiemummy, I can't really do much to counter the dizziness. At home, I'll lie down. In the office I try not to walk around too much. And I try to keep my bloodsugar level high by poping the small mentos. (Also not good to eat too much sweet, but I know I have low blood sugar level from previous preg.)
Luckyme, it's 6months. I lost my bb when he was 24wks. That time my morning sickness subside after wk21+. Bad expereince as I has injections throughout and 4months of bed rest. I tell myself, this time will be good as all preg is different. I'll be seeing gynae next Sat.
Jenny,I agree that Dr Tan is a nice guy. But guess he didn't joke much with me the last time cos when I saw him bb was in critical stage so not good for him to crack jokes. But he has been very encouraging. I last saw him in Dec05. And it was becos of his encouragement that I decide to start ttc in Jan06.
Mei2, I did not have much sign b4 I tested positive. Until now, my breast do not feel sore. Only end last week did I start to feel nauseous. Baby dust to you.Between, I used 2 Watson test kits during CD33, tested negative but the 2 Guardian ones during CD38,CD39 tested positive.

hi Mei,

Oh, thanks for the beta reference. I too had a bad experience in the past.

I don't want to worry now (though i can't help it sometimes) as it's just a waste of time, i've been TTC for a long time, and the only thing i know that makes me preggy now is PRAYERS, so i continue to pray now that all of us will be happy moms in October.

Yes, Coral, every pregnancy is different, this time we will make it thru. Think positive.

Thks coral
happy.gif

me test on sat which is CD29 and its -ve.. so will be testin again by this weekend if AF still not report lor..
happy.gif
btw ur last AF came on which day? and is it regular?

My Af has been rather regualr since what happend. My last Af was 1 Jan. There was tis silly doc who told me that even on CD20 can detect preg, so that time when I tested on CD29 was -ve I tot confirmed not preg so drank wine and went for spa and massage...And in fact , I tested again on CD33 was -ve, so tot not preg, so not very diligent in eating my folic. But AF still don report and when tested on CD38 +ve. Hope it's not too late for me to start being good and take my folic regularly.

coral.. dun worry.. its not late..
happy.gif
still in time.. juz dun forgot to take folic acid from nw on.. keke

my last AF was on the 14th Jan.. so i was waitin for it if still -ve lor
happy.gif

luckyme,
i had frequent burping in my intial stages of pregnancy, when i was 3 wks or so. this was one of the early symptoms tt i suspected i was pregnant since my menses usually very haywire, i can miss my menses for 2 mths type lor. so it was too early 4 me to do pregnancy test, and i waited.

my other early symptoms was frequent abdominal cramps as early as the start of my ovulation till i was 5 wks pregnant. the cramps come on &amp; off. then i had frequent urination trips. Towards the end of my 5th wk, i experience nausea and my appetite was not as hearty as before.

Now my appetite is growing poorer and i hv morning sickness, getting only better after dinner. i pray my baby will be safe and things will improve aft 1st trimester. Good luck to us all.
happy.gif

Hi Doggiemummy,
thanks for the update! Mine is 18 Oct, so exciting!
I've also been feeling like burping after my meals, dun like the feeling esp after drinking milk. hopefully its not psychological.

Hi crystallized

U mean u test HPT during your 3rd week from your last menstruation?
happy.gif
I have been burping and feeling feverish recently. But don't know if I am preg yet...it's only abt 2.5 weeks from my last menstruation...

ladies,

i also had frequent burping. it is soo uncomfortable. my appetite is getting worst, i am hungry but when i see food, i want to vomit. gosh, this is the worst holiday i ever had
sad.gif

i have yet to see a gynea. if based on my last menses, i should be 7/8 weeks. I will be in a jetplane in 7hours time. hope i can deal with the 15hrs of flight...

finger cross.....

hello doggiemummy,

Thanks for the consolidation. My EDD is 2-4th Oct.
I had been burping and my nausea is getting worse! i think i m going to be merlion soon...

hi blueblue,

the burping i'm experiencing now is totally different from the "normal" burping, it's kinda weird, as it's just a small/silent burp but frequent. I have it even while still eating, after drinking water, upon waking up, i thought there's something wrong with my digestion not until i confirmed my pregnancy.

Hi babybenmen,

how many weeks are you?

when does nausea kicks in? i have it but still not convince, it might be psychological.

HI Luckyme,
i have not get it, just light discomfort after meals.

Hi everyone,
for week 5 onwards, what are the symtoms? do u feel anything in you tummy?

Hi Doggiemummy,
i had little cramps once in blue moon, like something heavy at the lower obdomen, just like premense. Other than that, sore breasts. I had it few days after conception. Interesting thing is it's ok in the day. Once I get back home in the night, start to feel lightly hotter, and breasts will be more pain until next morning then it subsides. funny rite?

Hey ladies,

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Today going for hotel stay with my hb to spend our er ren shi jie. Err, but with a bb sac tagging along. We left our gal with my mum. If not, not much time to enjoy er ren shi jie liao. Now already hard to find time for ourselves, can't imagine when bb pops haha

I ask u all hor, before u all tested positive or before your PMS u all got backache for 1 whole week or not? I wondering if this is part of my PMS. but i tested 3 days ago negative.

Hi Mommies-to-be,

can i join in the discussion too, just tested postive last sat by family doc, he told mi tat my EDD shld be on the first week of Oct, but he based on my first day of menese, is tat right??? i thog it shld be my last day of menese???

Happy Valentine's Days.

Last night I went to see gynae for fever and he did a scan can only see the sac, too early so can't see much.
My breast not swollen but got some itcing feelings, maybe cos it's growing... So nausea now. But don't think I'll puke, it's justa bad feeling. My digestive system also seems to be affected.

hello luckyme,

i'm into my seventh week...
For me, intial stage i will feel very very tired...Then from fifth week, nausea starting to kick in already...now seventh week, i feel my nausea getting worse...

im into my seven weeks too, my nausea is quite jia liat i think, if i dun take my medicine it will start from the time i wake up to the time i go to sleep . The medicine im taking is going to finish, shld i go and c a gynea or shld i take the medicine back fr the family doc???

Hi Coral,
how many weeks are you?
my nausea has not kick in yet, not sure whether it's good or bad thing.

Hi Lena,
Congrats! I wish I'd found out in 7-8 weeks, I found out too early so cannot even see anything yet. And must endure another 2 months before going into the 2nd trimester which is supposed to be safer.

Hi doggiemummy,

What do you mean AGAIN? when did you last have it? is it just brown spotting or red blood?

I read your post that you didn't go for scan and been taking a hormone pill, what is it? progesterone?

take care. I will go to the doc right away to ease your mind. Don't worry, most cases, it's just the implantation spotting, or the uterus starting to expand.

hi hi ladies..
i will like to join in the thread..i just went to see the doc this morn &amp; did a test..it's positive..now trying to check out appt at gynae..anyone have any male gynae for recommendation? experiences with a retroverted womb preferably..hope to hear from all..

the wife: Thanks. U mean in 7 weeks time can c things liao ah??? My family doc say must wait till 3 months den can c leh tats why he ask mi to c gynea nxt mth... hmmm maybe after i finish my nausea medicine den i go and find one liao....

doggiemummy: spotting means u spot blood??? I suggest u better u a gynea today rather den drag on to thur

Back