(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

rexbabie, its normal for dogs to eat sai!!! My nottie boy dog also eat sai one!!! He eat his own sai...perhaps his sister dog sai also....perhaps he might wanna try my daughter one also ... kekeke
If they ever eat sai .. just have to wash their mouth with the toothpaste!!!! Kiss u at where???

Dumpty,

Thanks aunty dumpty, mine buttom no longer red red. Mummy had ask "nai nai" to change my diaper & wash buttom with water more often...."nai nai" said i got "golden buttom" kekeke -YUN

Jasmine,

Ya, I also face d same problem when trying to stop yun from latching b/f sleep. I guess have to keep trying lor.. It took quite a while b/f she willing to drink from the bottle instead of latching.

Do u babes notice tat now babies got seperation anxiety??? Seems like they wan us to be wit them every sec. Aiyo, very jialat leh, i go toilet, yun also cry for me. Anyone got d same problem & remedy?

Can kapo... who's little jet plane?

Mummies can teach me how to toilet train? Is it everyday same time put baby to the potty??

jasmine,
me sama sama. i've been trying to wean hannah from night latchings but she would wail and whimper and look at me with that pleaaaaasee-feed-me look. so heart pain lah. i'm not strong enough to cry it out.

melody,
my house is always full of people and she's always playing with someone in daytime, chuckling and babbling excitedly but whenever she saw me, she will start to whimper and asked me to carry her. if i don't she will wail her lungs out. dunno if she's spoilt already.

rexbabie,
wow u toilet train already ah, how do you when is the right time to put her on that pottie? is it after lunch?

Hi Emma,

Glad that Enzo is fine!
happy.gif
He's a brave little boy.

Just let me know when Rainnie can come by yah? My office is at City Hall.... so she can pop by on weekdays between 9am to 7pm.

I used 3M wall-safe double sided strips to put up the wall borders. Just bought 2 packs of them from Home Fix ($4.95 each and available at Cold Storage and Carrefour as well) and pasted them at the back of the borders. And me and my husband just stuck it to the wall... Quite fast. The trickier part is to measure out the correct height and mark out the walls around the room. You can buy wallpaper adhesive from HomeFix, but I am not sure if your walls will be damaged next time you peel off the wall borders.
happy.gif

Thanks! Lemme see your room after you are done can??

rexbabie... megan is so gorgeous!!!! nice hair nice eyes nice complexion!!!! and love her ballerina dress!!! but guess what.. if i had a girl, i would still dress her up in camo.. haha.. i want a pretty yet garang girl.. haha.. juz like mommy.. (err.. the garang part only.. not the pretty part.. lol..)

rainnie's mama, when you wanna collect your E? hehe...

peachie... show u the room ah.. y dun you come and put it up for me? then u can see it for yourself.. kekkekekeke... ~kidding~

Emma,

You still surfing?!!! I am packing up to leave now....
happy.gif

Aiyo, how to put up for you? You must experience it yourself mah. keke....

Rexbabie,

hahah.. my cocker is also a eat shit dog !! but so far, he only eats his own shit * faint * But like I agree with Rannie mummy that is pretty normal lah.

And megan is so pretty leh !! i want to hug hug her leh

Phoebe,

Isit too late to change my order for wall border? i finally manage to convince my hubby to take the strawberry shortcake instead. But if its too late then its alright.

Thanks for coordinating this BP.

<font color="ff6000">Aunty Orange,
Thank you. Pls give Cayden a belated 7th Mths BD kiss!</font>
kao_kiss.gif

<font color="0000ff">Happy belated 7th Mth BD to Ethan!</font>

763894.jpg
<font size="+2">Also Happy 7th Mths BD to Yun who shares a same BD as me!</font>

Peachie
wah so cheem!!! u read up and researched on this ah? i am not using any of those pdts so i juz glanced thru and emailed to my frens for info.
happy.gif

*wolf whistles* so many little pretty babes ard!
happy.gif
can my Reubern take his pick? kekekeke... he haven found a girlfren yet!
HAPPY 7 mths to Yun & Victoria!
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">One thing nice about Mondays on this forum. Its filled with pictures mommies take of their babies over the weekend.</font>
happy.gif

Thanks for the compliments on Chloe, mummies!

<font color="0000ff">Ling ah Ling,</font> when one master the art of mani+pedi, one's baby turns into a giant bumble bee.
crazy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Melissa,</font> the picture is taken at home on our couch.

<font color="0000ff">Emma,</font> the Enzo's army outfit is very nice. BTW, how did you get the nice shiny effect on Enzo's head? I like! Enzo does look like Dopey. Heh heh!

<font color="0000ff">Diana,</font> Jac is so chubby. One of these days we should put the two babies side by side with the costumes and take a picture of small bee(Chloe) meet big bee.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Rexbabie,</font> Megan has such nice pinchable cheeks. And she looks so feminine in the pink dress.

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Happy 7th month Victoria and Yun!!</font></font>

pigeon
WAH!!!! It's like the master level (Jiu4Gao1Jing4 Jie4)is it? You know you've done it when your baby becomes a big bumble bee.... wah... how come no one told me.
sad.gif
I think mine becomes an ant coz she's so small...

Happy 7 Months Vicky and Yun!!!
happy.gif

PG.. shiny? i did not do anything lehz.. its juz lidat... hehe.. but its not oily hor.. hehe... its juz shiny like a lil monk...

Weaning

Jasmine, you're very brave to start the weaning process.

I nurse my baby to sleep most of the time. Fortunately or unfortunately, sometimes it doesn't work. Chloe will drink until she's very full and still not asleep. When she was younger, she can drink until she vomits and still not asleep.
sad.gif
So we bought a rocking chair and my husband will rock her in the chair. That does the trick very well but its also very bad parenting. We're now trying to wean her off the rocking bit by bit.... We still have not got there yet.

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+2">Happy 7th month to My dearest YUN!!! And of course to Sweety Vicky too!</font></font>

<font color="0000ff">weaning</font>
Same problem. Can't seem to wean off. Actually is also difficult for me coz I enjoy latching Gabe on as that's probably the time when only me and him alone with no one to disturb us. Sigh... ... but me backache ler... *lao kok kok*

Gathering prayers...pls pray for baby samantha pls...

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 1:03 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi everyone, just wanted to give an update on Sabie, she was in surgery from 3:30 pm till 11:30 pm today. Operation went well but she bled a lot during the surgery (much more than expected) and she lost a lot of blood... doctors are a bit worried about it. so far they say she is in very critical condition for the next 2-3 days and they are hoping the bleeding will stop by tomorrow. They did not close up the chest because the heart is swollen and due to the bleeding.

Please please pray that the bleeding will stop...

Thank you.

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 11:40 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone, just a quick one...just came out of ICU, sabie is much more stable now than last night. The bleeding has stopped but now the problem is her kidney is in shock and she isn't passing urine. They will do dialysis on her later and also infuse more blood trying to get the kidney back up working.

She looks ok, still heavily sedated. X-rays are better than last night and for now the lungs are clear.

We're praying for continued recovery with no more complications.

Thank you very much for the support, James and I really apprecaite it very very much!

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 10:06 pm:

Hi everyone... thanks for all the jia you!!

Just got home after being chased home by hb and my dad. The doctors have been able to find the source of the bleeding and have stabilized it, and the blood is starting to clot normally already, so we're hoping past that hurdle. Doctors also said renal failure isn't unexpected so they're not worrying about that (as per what Jules said above, thanks!)

we're hoping for continued progress and no more unexpected complications. doctors have warned that we are not yet out of the woods but are a bit more comfortable with her position now. Please continue to pray for her.

Posted on Friday, April 13, 2007 - 11:29 pm:

hi everyone, it's been a tough day... from seeing sabie doing well this morning, she's not doing so well now. her left lung has collapsed due to fluid buildup, most likely caused by renal and liver failure. her kidneys had too much of a shock and she has not yet pee'd in 2 days, and her liver is not functioning and not making the blood clotting agent so she is still bleeding. The doctors have decided not to close her chest yet because her heart is swollen again due to too much fluid.

chenoa: i went to but but slept on and off... until about 5 am then i slept and woke up at 8 am and jumped up to go to the hospital! haven't filed for leave, my boss told me to stay off for as long as i needed.

thanks to everyone for their prayers. we really need it now. they don't dare take sabie off the paralysis medication because her chest is still open so she's still drugged out. please pray for her kidney and liver to start functioning soon...

Sms from Patsy as @ 9.10am

They are (surgeon) closing her chest now. Hoping its a good sign

please keep those prayers gng! tks a million

Sms from Patsy as @ 1.41pm

Just want to share some good news, the Surgeon has closed Sabie's Chest, lungs are ok now and she is gng to be off anesthesia also. Kidney and liver still not functioning. Please continue to pray.

Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2007 - 11:17 pm:

hi everyone, thank you for your prayers, we need them now more than ever, she's not doing well... doctors not sure if she'll make it.

Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 12:12 am:

Latest SMS from Patsy as @ 12am.

They just had to shock Saby's heart 3 times because the heart rate went up to 200. Meds given to bring it down. Please pass on msg and help pray

Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 1:05 pm:

Sms from Patsy @ 12pm

We really need alot of prayers now. Sabie has deteriorated more and the blood acid is destroying her organs due to poor circulation. She is going on a bypass moachine now to help the situation but now we ran the risk of her bleeding out. Please pray for her

another update from Patsy...

Saby on bypass machine now, the next 48 hours are very critical. Please pray for no bleeding & no infection.

Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 6:50 pm:

Sms for Patsy @ 6.30pm

just to update, Saby seems to be responding to the bypass and hemo dialysis. She is still in critical condition but least her blood chemistry is better than this morning

Sabie's heart is stil not working, BP is dangerously low, blood chemistry going down wards again. Doctors saying it looks bad but I'm hoping prayer can intercede.

Sabie is having multiple organ failure now. We need a miracle.

All medication to saby has exhausted and bleeding everywhere. Hoping
bleeding does not occur in her brain, and will lead to brain damage.
Its not really a piece of good news compared to now. I choose not to
reveal a moment ago, worrying mummies would not be able to take it.
That is why we are asking for a Prayer with Miracle.

Saby is now on 100% oxygen but only taking in 10%. Her grandparents
are worried sick and so are Sarah & James.

We needed a turn badly tonite, please pray for a miracle to happen.
Pray for our Merciful & compassionate God to heal Saby

PLS PRAY & GOD... pls hear our prayers!!

<font color="ff0000">Happy Happy Happy 7 months to Victoria & Yun! May you all grow up to be prettier and prettier each day!</font>

<font color="0077aa">Peachie</font>, no la not hot la.. wait till u see my tumtum! urrrggghh.. It was Aleenta Phuket, superb resort! 9/10 rating from me, if only they speak better English then they'll get a perfect 10! hee..

<font color="0077aa">Rexabie</font>, oooooh lil Megan so adorable! Such a sweetie.. love her eyes and hair!

<font color="ff0000">Hi Mummies, it's been awhile since I last did a montage.. here u go, all SITTING UPRIGHT, yah got some cheat ones! heehee..</font>

764215.jpg

<font color="ff0000">Already emailed to all those who've provided your email addies before..</font>
happy.gif

brenda
woooohooo, its been a long while since there were montages! hhehehe... yah mine is cheat one lor! coz R cant sit up tt time. but now he can liao!
happy.gif

A BIG THANK YOU To Aunty Ling, jRt, Xena, PG, Emma, dumpty and Brenda!!

Happy 7mths BD to Sweet cutie Vic...

Boohoo...Vic u knw wat my mummy didn't wish me Happy Birthday.

C... she didn't dress me up nice nice to take pic

764334.jpg

michele, its heart breaking when I read what u copy and paste from another thread. I really hope saby will be strong enough to go thru this and stay healthy...i'm praying for her!!!

<font size="+2">Happy 7th month to Sweety Victoria and Yun!</font>

oh gosh!! Pigeon wipe cannot use?

Yah, how you mummies clean baby hands when dirty while outside huh? Do you all use pigeon hand and mouth wipe (yellow packaging one)? I have been using that leh, is it really safe or not, since baby like to put their hands into their mounth.

Amabel can crawl very face to reach out for things also. She can stand for awhile by holding my fingers too. Wondering when she can start walking. hehe

fyi...

Posted on Tuesday, April 17, 2007 - 10:07 am:

ladies.. if possible, lets all pray at 12 noon sharp today, no matter ware u are.. no matter wat prayers are made.. no matter wat religon.. jus spare a min if possible.. lets all do it today at 12 noon sharp.. hopefully the force of the mass prayer will help!!

Do help to pray no matter what religion u are...and no matter where u are ...

Thanks Aunty 10!! -YUN

Wowwww... Amabel can crawl very fast... Mmm should bring Yun to meet up wit Amabel Jie Jie to teach her how to crawl. My lazy bum bum only like to sit there & eat all her toys kekeke

I don't even knw pigeon got d (yellow packaging one). I jst wipe the table wit the wet tissue if yun is sitting up and touching the table. Otherwise I didn't really wipe her hand when outside. Only at home we use a wet cloth to clean her hand & mouth.

Hi Rainnie,

Oh no! Huccome I dun accept PM huh? How to accept PM? Sorry, my IT skills are truly bad!
sad.gif

I have just pm'ed you my hp number.... See you soon!

Hi Emma,

Just realised that I have an additional half roll which was left over when I did up Clarence's room. If you don't mind the half roll, I can give it to you too! (Just in case the 2 rolls are not sufficient for your room)

Hi JRT,

I read all sorts of stuffs, so this is one topic which I am truly interested in as well!
happy.gif

Hi Brenda,

The Aleenta resort looks very cool! Dun worry about your tum tum.... I have a tum tum too! I always hoped it will go away with time, but even if it doesn't, it is nothing compared to our tiny bundles of joy yah? How much is it? Maybe I can convince my hubby to go! Hehe.... he's in a good mood this week.... just collected his bonus.
happy.gif

By the way, thanks for sending me the sitting montage! It's truly nice!

Actually there are many carcinogenic stuffs which we use, such as formaldehyde (which is an ingredient in all my shampoos and conditioners) but it is a proven carcinogen. Anyway, PEG (poly-ethanol glycol) in itself is harmless. The problem with PEG is that 1,4 dioxane is a by-product from the distillation of PEG. So PEG will contain 1,4 dioxane. 1,4 dioxane is a proven carcinogen, but not PEG itself.

Then the question comes as to why is PEG required??? PEG is a solvent, so it will invariably be required as a key ingredient in most baby wash, baby wipes, baby shampoos, massage oils, lotions etc. Most manufacturers will put the PEG through a purification process to strip away the 1,4 dioxane. But more often than not, not ALL the dioxane is removed, hence most products which contain PEG will still have trace amounts of 1,4 dioxane. So do look out for what you are buying for your little ones yah? Benzoates (which is part of the paraben family) have a known link to asthma and eczema, and it is another common ingredient cos it is a good preservative. The rest of the acids (such as citric acid and AHAs) may cause contact dermatis cos the acids are added as an exfolient.

Confused after all these??? Haha.... just find the product that contains the shortest list of chemicals and no potentially harmful stuff that may cause some long term damage yah?

Hope this helps!

Peachie,
u and daisybuttons will go hand in hand, coz she reads up n researched on such stuff at times and when she feeds me the info, i will go like "er.... ahhhh...." and 4get abt it. the nxt time when such a topic is brought up, i will kena scold coz i alrdy "distilled" off wat she told me...
lame.gif
thks 4 sharing the info, i will make an effort to rem wat u posted! haha

<font color="0077aa">Peachie</font>, errr.. apparently they don't have a one rate fits all.. the rates depend on when you're going, which type of villa, how many pax and also what other inclusions like massages or meals.. The villas rate starts from (THB22,000) abt SGD1,000 per night.. I managed to get a good deal
happy.gif
. I suggest you check out their web site www.aleenta.com and drop them an email with your stay's details and see if they can also offer you a good rate yah. FYI, Phuket's Aleenta is only about a year old or less, whereas Hua Hin is about 3 to 4 years old if I'm not wrong..

Hi Brenda,

Thanks dear Brenda...I shall do just that! But wow.... SGD1K really quite ex....
happy.gif
I shall go home and convince hubby first! Hehe...

aiyo <font color="ff0000">sorry Peachie!</font>, I was trying to edit my post to you then resend but something screwed up! ahhh!

Wanted to say, u can also check out which is another beautiful resort.. www.theracha.com

<font color="0077aa">Melody</font>, Yun looks flustered in the pic like kena bullied by her mummy! Tell her, Aunty Brenda sayang sayang.. heh
Eh btw, she looks 'heavier and bigger' since the last time I saw her at the yoga class ahh?

<font color="0077aa">jRt</font>, ya la.. last night couldn't sleep until about 2am, think I was overly stimulated by my silly friends during the day. Yesterday I was out from 1pm till 9pm! Did my shopping, hair cut and a ooh impromp tu massage at Andana Spa Paragon, S$38 for half hour (I did an hour, usual price is I think S$120, but I paid S$76) is a good steal.. Mummies who need a good rub on your tired shoulders and back can try this place. The spa is so so only, but the masseue(spell?) named PARSINI, just came from Bangkok, did a damn good rub on me!

<font color="0000ff">Peachie and Sha</font>

Remember to go & take ice-cream today!

Ben & Jerry's annual Free Cone Day!

Of course, remember to pray for baby Sabie while queuing....

Dear emoments,

I am praying as I work right now...

I can fully understand what the parents are feeling right now. My very very close friend lost her 6 months old baby 3 years ago, after a long battle with ICUs, many many many specialists, and 3 major ops. It was utterly heartbreaking.

I prayed for little Sabie to get well soon, and most of all, for her parents and those who love her to find the strength and comfort during this difficult time. And as I do so, I also give thanks for the wonderful baby I have at home which is growing more and more curious everyday, and may me and my husband have the wisdom and strength to guide him to the right path and bring him up well.

Thanks for the reminder on the free icecream too!

Back