(2006/08) AUGUST 2006 MTB

hi augbb

TAKE CARE!

hi Piyo

THANKS FOR OFFERING YOUR PLACE. I'll be there.

Sorry i can't offer my home. is really v small.

at work now so cant chat much more.

see u

mummies,
ya pls proceed on without me....will join if i am well...

piyo,
ya i am ok with u all have a gathering at my hm during cny..coz after the 1st 2 days of cny, i will be on leave for the whole week...so anytime u all wan to come my place for gathering, i am ok...we shall organise again then...

hi piyo..

thanks for offering ure place.. duly received your address... will be there with my naughty boy..
happy.gif

See u mommies..

Hi mummies,
Just came back from my jabs, thought I better take some vaccines too since I travel so often.

Augbaby,
You take care, its the flu season, many people are falling sick, thats why I have to remind myself to drink "liang teh" at the first sign of discomfort, my mum will also monitor Hannah and will make sure she drink some barley water to 'cool' down. Try feeding "Ba(1) Bao(2) San(3)" from EYS, it helps to clear phlem and treats mild fever/cough/cold. Hannah eats that at the first sign of a cold and the cold will not develop.

Piyo,
Sunday also must put coupon? No free parking? Check with you huh, your place is near to TB mall?

HI Yoshi,
thanks for lugging chicken curry over to my place. I should be getting my maid to make some mee hoon and getting some light finger food
happy.gif

I gif very very little abt half teaspoon so far..

HI Augbb,
So next one at your place ok? Hope all of you can get well by this sunday (still got 2 days!) if ok, you sms me and come over my place k?

Hi Honeyb,
Is the "Ba(1) Bao(2) San(3)" from EYS the one with the advert of red eye bb?

Yes it's near to TB mall if you drive. My house is nearer to vivo and Sentosa than TB mall though
happy.gif

re: gathering

CARPARK
Ya honeyb is right! Sunday free parking, I forgot! keep thinking it's Sat!

FOOD
Pups bringing some bb yogurt and cut fruits. Yoshi bringing curry chicken. My side will be frying some bee hoon and finger food and drinks. Should be enuf liao
happy.gif

HoneyB,
thanks...wat is Ba(1) Bao(2) San(3)? just tell the EYS pp that i wan to get that can liao? is it in powdered form and how to feed ah?

Piyo,

Geez...I don't know leh, let me go back and check the packaging, I'll let you know. I think it comes in 6 tubes a pack, each tub very small only.

Augbaby,
Yes, if you go to EYS, just tell them you want Ba(1) Bao(2) San(3) and they will show you. Have to warn you first that its taste like Chinese medicine, most tods do not like it. We have been giving to Hannah since she was very young and she got used to the taste already. Its powered form and normally we just pour it out on a spoon and wet it a little then use the finger to dab it and swab it on the side of her mouth (inside). One tip here if you are feeding your child, don't give any sweet stuffs before hand cos they sure puke one haa...

piyo
i cant confirm if i can make it cos i hv another gathering at pasir ris at 530pm. it was ideal if e gathering is at augbb's plc cos i can rush e boys home by 4pm for a brief nap b4 going out again.

moreover, husband may not b coming cos he's working n i'm supposed 2 'rest' at home. i'll sms u on tat very day. if i do come, i'll still bring e kueh bangkit & kueh lapis.

augbb
hope ur kids get well soon. i know how exhausting & frustrating it is when both kids fall sick, esp e younger one. i've mentioned b4 tat it's absolutely not true tat BF bbs dun fall sick easily. cocomo is right.

Hi augbaby,
oh dear, guess the flu virus is getting around. Kayden's also down with flu too.

hi piyo,
thanks for offering ur place for the gathering. will see if kayden is feeling alright by then.

mummies,
anyone last time let their babies sleep in playpen instead of cot? Does anyone knows if playpen can attached cot mobile or not or where to get those that is suitable for playpen? I need to get one to fix to jazzele playpen to keep her occupied leh...

thanks all mummies for your kind concern...just hope jay gets well soon and jazzele is strong enough to not get the virus...

Kelly,
thanks..ya i feel extremely tired plus i myself cant rest much too with bfing and everything...i must reali try to boost up my n jay immunisation...

augbaby,

zac slept in a playpen till now. Nope, cannot attach mobile. quite diff to hang things. Anyway, some old wives' tales said looking at mobile would cause cross eyes. Dunno true or not.

hope you get well soon.

piyo,

timing is after 2? Can give me yr addy first. Can't confirm attendance though. must ask hubby.

Hi mummies,
apologies! busy at work and not a very good day for me... anyway...

Kelly and erin,
hope you can come this sunday.. let me know ya?
happy.gif

Augmum,
Yes after 2pm. I just emailed you my address.. hope to see you too
happy.gif

Augbb,
Megan sleeps in playpen last time.. the cot mobiles are normally for cots.. that time hubby got to modify the mobile to force fit it onto the playpen...

augustmum
i know y i didnt get ur PM. it went 2 my spam folder. i found lotsa PMs in my spam folder. so troublesome!

piyo
will try cos i wanna c cute cute "dora".

Realise thats a few of them are having flu .. my raygen also down with flu suddenly last night ... think i will give the gathering a miss ... so disappointed ... hai ~

HI mummies ,

my parent have been letting Ray eat raisins , is that ok ? cos i read from the " food to avoid " , raisins is one of them ... says that might choke them easily

hey piyo
thanks for the good time at your place today :D leon had a great time and was really happy! hope to meet all of you again soon!
from the first time we all met with them lying in one line on one bumper till today, our little ones have gone a long way!

Hi Piyo,

Thank you again for offering your place for gathering. My family had a great time at your place especially my kids ~ messing up your house hee hee
happy.gif
Your have a really nice & cosy home.

Hi Mummies,
Nice to meet all of you
happy.gif

hi piyo
thks again 4 offering ur plc n preparing e food. i love these sinful food which i cant eat during confinement. so happy 2 meet up wif e mummies b4 i pop.

oh, my edward's down wif fever now. sigh! hopefully it's due 2 teething cos he's perfectly fine, wif no other symptoms.

yoshi,
ur curry chicken is superb...yummy!

Hi pups, Yoshi, Kelly and all who came ytd,
Kelly - It's a good thing you did come in the end! your kueh bangkit and kueh lapis are very nice!!! Gabriel was so cute ytd going ard to kiss the toddlers, esp Hannah and Leon!

Yoshi - I dun take curry but I took yours ytd! It's great!

Pups and Krisyapple,
Thanks for bringing bb's yogurt and fruits! Came in great time for the kids!

It was great having you all the our place! It has been a long time since we haf such a big group of friends at our place
happy.gif
Pleasantly surprised that we can haf so many kids and adult in megan's room
happy.gif
We were thinking whr in our hse to haf the kids to play together! Believe all of us haf fun! Let's do this more often k!Next one at Augbb's place?

If you haf taken any pics ytd, do post and share? I have some in the camera, yet to download.. will do so soon!

Hi Mummies,
wanna do trials? Let me know what you may be interested in, I dun mind organising if you all dun mind attending
happy.gif

Hi Augbb, Erin and Cocomo,
How's our 2 Jayden"s" and Kayden? better liao?

Hi piyo..

thanks for the wonderful time yesterday.. Sorry we had to leave early cos zorian dun get much nap.. he slept fruitfully wen he reached home..
happy.gif

Hi cocomo, augbb, erin..

how is ure Jaydens and Kayden?? hope that they get well soon.. missed u guys yesterday... mommies also take good care of yourself yeah..

Hi kelly..

remember to let us know when u pop.. looking forward to see Stella..

Hi Piyo,

Thanks for the great party yesterday, agree that we all had fun. Sorry we messed up your house :")

Hannah was so tired after we left she literally snored in the car all the way home haa..it was such a funny sight!

Mummies,

Nice meeting you all yesterday, sorry I didn't get to speak to you all much cos my girl was such a handful, next gathering will make sure my hubby is around so that he can babysit haa..

Yoshi,
Nice meeting you yesterday, you are so pretty and your two girls are very lovely and gentle, wish my girl is half as demure as Keira :")

Yo Piyo,
Thanks for the great gathering yday and nice food you've prepared, too bad we had to leave early to attend a birthday party.

Yoshi,
Thanks for the curry chicken.

Kelly,
Maybe that explained why edward was a little cranky yday. hope he'll be back to happy self again soon.

Hi mummies,
It was great to meet up with all of you, but I missed some of you. hope to see you during the next round of gathering ;)

Hi Kelly,
Great that you managed to eat all these "sinful" food before you pop and have to restrict your diet liao
happy.gif
Hope that Edward would have a speedy recovery from his fever and be his bubbly self again!

Hi Piyo,
You dun usually eat curry hah? Well, my is very mild as I can't really take spicy food. Glad that you like it as well.

What trials are you planning? I'm interested but can only make it on weekends leh. Do keep me in the loop ya....thanks.

Hi Augbb, Erin and Cocomo,
Hope that you kids are feeling better liao. Missed meeting all of you yesterday
sad.gif

Hi HoneyB,
Thanks for your compliments. You have a beautiful daughter too
happy.gif
Guess, Hannah must be real tire yesterday. Hope we did not frustrate her too much. . . hee hee..

Hi Fiona,
Dun mention. It was great meeting up with you too
happy.gif

Hey mummies,

me backie from bangkok trip..

Augbaby,

so sorry to hear u are down & the kids too! Take care! Me also went through the same stuff.. came back sat.. jadelle so happy to see me.. but in later part o the day, she came down with fever and she has been having diahorrea the whole day..She LAO SAI until for the 1st time, she has diaper rash since birth! So heartpain to see her crying in pain everytime she wee wee or poos..

At first i Thought she has UTI... so run to KKH on sat. night.. sigh.. really tired!

Kelly,
haven't pop yet ah? bought u 4 boxes worth of pigeon breastpads.. I really have to take out the boxes.. and even then. my luggage almost cannot close! The sales people were really amazed when i ask them take out the breastpads and pour into a plastic bag! When u pop, i bring to hospital lah..

mummies,
sorry that i miss the gathering yest...sigh..jay is better juz that he still have cough but its jazzele that is worst now...
sad.gif
very sad n tired...she having fever and bad cough...brought her to see PD yest thou not her regular one coz they dun open on sun...PD gave her antibiotics, cough n fever med..sigh...so young n have to take so much med already...her cough is so bad that she puke out her milk a few times already n at nite she like gag and yest nite i 4am then sleep and now at work...panda already me...
sad.gif
super duper tired and upset...wish i can be the one taking care of her instead of the maid...its terrible when 1 kid get sick n pass to another...so mummies who are giving birth to no 2, must make sure that the elder one is healthy coz if not the bb will be the one who suffer...jaz din get the cough from jay that time in dec when he has it but guess this round virus too strong n she kena..upset...
sad.gif
Jus hope the kids recover soon...going to pump now...

Erin,
kayden better?

Cocomo,
what happen to yr jayden? sick too?

Kelly,
was still wondering if u pop...hope edward is feeling better...

Fiona,
miss seeing u yest..long time never see u liao...

Jas,
ya i understand the heartpain..hope jadelle recovers soon too..wat is the cause of it ah?

Hi yoshi,
Yah I dun eat spicy foods so when I tasted the curry, it's was ok for me hehe
happy.gif

Hi Honeyb,
Megan din fall asleep till night.. wonder y she can tahan so long haha!

Hi Jas,
Jadelle ok liao? What's the cos of the LS?

Hi Augbb,
Oh no! Hope Jazzele recovers fast! Now you are making me think again whether to send Megan to CC so soon...

re: trials
I am looking at weekends too cos me working mah.. cant do weekdays:p most prob looking at gym or playgroup type, am looking at Kidsloft playgroup, kindyroo (this one needs consecutive 3 weeks for trial), JWT, busybuddies (maybe cos mummies were telling me ytd that they only do weekdays) etc.. anymore you are interested in? I can call n ask
happy.gif

Hi mummies,
seems like u had a good time at piyo's place.
sad.gif
wanted to go but can't leh. scared kayden and hb will spread the virus around. will definitely try to make it at the next gathering.

Hi piyo, kris, yoshi and augbaby,
thanks for ur concern. Kayden's better but still have pleghmy cough and runny nose. The worst thing is that he keeps on struggling when I want to feed him the medicine and in the end, half of it will be on the floor. tried using the syringe but when he sees it, he will run away or turn his face away. haiz... dunno when he'll recover. now hb also down with cough.

Hi augbaby, jas and whitelady,
hope ur kids are feeling better. take care.

hi augbaby,
Kayden too. puked out his milk a couple of times due to the cough. somemore, he's teething. his molars r out. has been rejecting all food and milk for some time liao. so difficult to get him to eat anything. lost so much weight that i can see his ribcage liao.

Hope jazelle and jayden will be alright soon.

hi piyo,
would like to go for trials. count us in too.

hi mommies,

good morning! glad to hear tat u all had fun ystday at Piyo's... too bad tat we cant make it coz hubby needed the car, and it was outta way for us. hope to be able to join in the next time!

jas, how's jadelle? Sherv used to kenna UTI once, and i was so "xin tong" whenever she wept during pee pee... really "xin tong si le"!! =( hope jadelle has stop the LS...??

piyo, count me in for the trial! any idea where and when??

Hi Mummies,
Re : feeding medicine...

It is so difficult to get kids to take their medicine right? But the funny thing with kieira is that she actually loves to take medicine leh! Which i think is not so right. She used to struggle and puke out but recently when she has flu, she actually likes taking medicine! Wonder is it because medicine is sweet. She has not taken any juice, sweet drink beside water so far.
kao_confused.gif

piyo,
confirm after this espiode, i will not put jay in CC till he is at least 2.5yrs old or when jazzele is older...wan to minimise the risk of jay passing anything to jazzele again...v tiring n headpain one...
sad.gif

mummies,
jay din poo for 2 days liao..kind of concern coz he usually poo every day...i heard can let them drink prune juice etc..anyone tried that and what brand to buy n from where? how abt yakult? anyone gave that already? tried giving him banana etc but like no use leh...scare he will be too heaty...

MH,
Megan recently looks for me more but not clingy to me..I take it that she has grown to another stage where she likes to spend some time reading books to her etc... Gen very clingy to you?

Hi yoshi,
Actually megan like Kiera, used to HATE taking medicine then there was one time she got sick and she actually dun reject the syringe.. no struggles.. farni..

Hi erin,
We got to catch Megan last time and hung onto her struggles last time... bo bian..cos dun take med won't get well.. hope Kayden will get better soon
happy.gif

re: trials
will find out more on the trials b4 posting here
happy.gif

Augbb,
Jay not in any CC yet right? What about playgroup? How was the handling of 2 kids like when you are on confinement and maternity leave? Do you haf time with Jayden? I actually plan to put Megan on 2yrs Monte then move her to St James from nursery onwards. If I put her in after her Aug birthday this year, that will leave her with 1yr plus monte only.. dilemma cos I scared of the falling sick part and bringing back to no.2
sad.gif

Yoshi,
How old was Shauna when you 1st put her in CC? It's full day right?

leosbbmum,
megan haf always been cheeky n notti but more clingy to daddy... maybe daddy preggie? hahaa

Hi mummies with no.2,
how do you tell no.1 you have bb inside tummy? I dun thk megan understands...

augbb, oh the poor 2 kids and u... do take care and hope they will get well soon this time. meanwhile, u drink liang cha to suppress the heatiness from the lack of sleep k... take care hor!

Piyo,
Ya jay not in CC..decide not to put him there for the moment liao...During my confinement n maternity, jay is brought over to my parents hm in the morning as usual and at night, my parents will come over for dinner, and usually at this time i will make sure i spend some time with jay...but its tough coz of breastfeeding n pumping...but i try...Then during my maternity leave, its also the same except that instead of my parents coming over every night, we will go over with jazzele to my parents hm and maid will feed her with expressed milk while i play and spend some time wif jay..but bec of this 2mths plus, my parents spend more time with jay and play with him, he is very close to them..even closer to them then to us parents lor..no choice coz my parents take care more...Till now on wkends especially i dun have that much time wif jay, which is a very sad thing to me coz i try to latch jazzele on still since most of the time during wkdays she is fed expressed milk. Plus pumping after latch..v diff to handle 2!! Now at night, hubby is the one who put jay to sleep coz i will be busy latching jazzele...But maybe for u, it be better, coz by the time bb comes, megan might be able to sit and watch tv with you etc and hence you can latch bb n at the same time, accompany megan and spend time together..Jay now cant coz he likes to walk around and pull things n run here n there...n either its the maid or hubby playing with him...Feel sad abt it but no choice coz i try to be fair to jazzele and must bf her...

piyo,
that time i try telling jay but he dun understand..i point to my tummy n say u r going to be a gor gor already n use his hands to touch my tummy but he just smile at him n loves to poke my bellybuttom instead..haha..n initially when jazzele is born, he also like dunno n bother abt her but over time, he loves her lor and will go to the rocker to see her, call mei mei so many times and protective of her liao by asking maid to come n see her if she cries...

augbaby, seems like it's a tough task to juggle with 2 hor. now i know why some of my frenz prefer to let their kids hv a bigger age gap.

so how long do u intend to BF jaz this time? how long did u do it for jay the other time?

Augbb,
Hmm.. I tell megan she just smiles and walk away or walk towards me pull down my top see my nehs! fainted!

Seems like we won't have much time with No.1 when we haf no.2... Do you think if Jay is with you in the afternoon instead, you may haf more time with him? I am asking cos if I can't find time with megan even if she is at home, then maybe shd send to CC (just a tot)...

How long you intend to bf Jazz? me dun dare to think abt the bfg process!

piyo,
u mean if i am not working? i am unable to find time much with jay still coz of bfing lor...i squeeze in time to play with him bathe him etc when i finish pumping etc...i dun latch jazzele that much too on wkends..maybe 2-3 times whole day only...For me, the reason i dun wan to send jay to CC is because i am worried if he sick will spread to bb lor..i intend to bf jazz at least 6mths...but will continue on if i can..coz we r planning a trip to aussie in april when jazzele is 6mths so i worry my ss will drop when on the trip etc or jaz dun wan to latch anymore after that coz planning to go abt 1wk...

Leobbmum,
i bf jay till he is 7mths n stop only bec i was expecting jaz...anyway to be frank, jaz is an accident...haha...but am glad all the same now...

augbb,
i also miss you leh...ya very long no see. hope your kids will get better soon. i know it's such a torture for everyone when they are down.

piyo,
i did thot of sending denise to CC when 2nd one comes along, but hubby said a firm "NO" bcos he doesn't wants her to end up getting sick and all. now i very "luan", been thinking whether i wanna end up being a sahm instead. but very pai sei leh...my boss just told me hope i can be with them for long :p

re: telling your 1st about the 2nd bb
once a while i'll tell denise got bb inside mummy's tummy, she took a look at the bulge and said "eeeeeek" then ran away. now still climb all over me and kick me sometimes. very dangerous when playing with her. dun tink she understands too.

re: taking medicine
oh yes...the medicine is sweet but denise hates taking med till the moment you show her the syringe, even if it's empty, she'll shriek.

as for BFing
i'm really worried how i may not be able to BF 2nd one as much as 1st bcos denise will definitely come disturb me.

Back