(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

MT,

Happy Belated b'day to Zav! Time flies hor. We're very lazy parents -- no blogs for J, no b'day party (my hubby says no need), seldom take his photos. Hope he doesn't blame us in future.

dsii,

lang is here!!

B'day Bash:

It's this Sunday! Thanks to all the organizers! MT, the amt we pre-paid is for 2 adults + 1 todd right? I'm asking J's godma to go with me (instead of hub).

zita... ya ya.. i am always the 1st to relax in this thread. hehehe :p thanks for taking video for me!! love u deep deep ok. hehe

some pics to share. Zavier had fun during his party. thanks all tat came... btw pls email me any pics tat u manage to capture.
happy.gif

his cake (sigh, always spell his name wrongly. so sian)
1490882.jpg
1490883.jpg

blow candle,
1490884.jpg

After party fun
1490886.jpg
1490887.jpg

MT,
Happy Belated b'day to Xavier too!!!! Wah, seems like lotsa fun!!

Lok,
Same, I am also a lazy parent, no blog and like you, no 2 yo bday party .... hmm ...

still got pple type his name wrongly.... sigh...
he is ZAVIER... with a Z! :p

but still thanks for wishing him belated bday
happy.gif

MTDT,

Happy Bday to Zavier. His Bday seem fun!
Where do u get the "2" cake from? very well done.

KLCC,
Yah went down on Friday and the last day. We got a Acer Notebook, a 8GB sandisk SD card (dun know why i go and get so much cos i dun think i will take 8GB of pictures), a keypad skin, notebook cooler fan etc.

A lot of pple and suntec was packed, pple look like ants. I was one of them.
happy.gif

Gift - I manage to find one present for the gift xchange this sat.

Hong - thanks. the cake fm Emi cakes.
happy.gif

wow... u hv loot alot of good stuff from PC Show.
happy.gif

Gift exchange - hehehe... must go search soon. hahahaha

MT,
Sorry lah, I still checked against the bday cake to ensure I spell the name correctly (didn't see you mentioning the name on cake is spelled wrongly) ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAVIER!!!

PC Show: I went on last friday too, got a 320GB portable harddisk and laptop skin...

How's the b'day bash tees, ready by this week??

MT, thanks for inviting us... the cake is from emi huh... very nice, even my hb commented wanted to buy for char... we are only holding a mini calebration for char this year... thot of BBQ...

hahahaha.. after complaining... now EVERYONE better rem it's ZZZZZZZavier. hahahha :p

Eeyore - ya the cake is from emi... flavour is Pure addiction.
happy.gif
yummy huh? i din really eat... just find tat the cream abit too much. but the choc part is good. think explorer kids fridge too powerful also.. the middle of the cake still v frozen/hard
happy.gif

lok - party at explorer kids@ downtown east.
happy.gif

dun worry... our bday bash cake will also look v pretty...

btw there are alot of little toys on the cake...
rem to "grab" on the day! hahha
1491134.jpg
1491135.jpg

Ep,
can u bring the Barney Book this sat? Thank u.
I will be going alone with my kids, hubby need to work this weekend. Hopefully I can cope with them.

hong - yes... u mean this pc

<table border=1><tr><td>Mezzo</TD><TD>1) Item Name: Smocked Button Top for Baby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mezzo</TD><TD>3) Item Name: Striped Button-Front Tank Dresses for Baby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hong</TD><TD>Striped Button-Front Rompers for Baby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dsii</TD><TD>Hybrid Cargo Shorts for Baby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dsii</TD><TD>Surf-Graphic Muscle Tees for Baby </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

hope to recived by this week.. then at the Bash I will be santa again. :p

Happy Belated Birthday, Zavier!

Mummies,
So those with older sibling, need to get 2 presents right? Wat's the budget for both of the present? Scared will forget.

MT,
Have already transfered $$ to u. Transaction No: 1757222982. Pls chk.

Here's some pix taken @ Zavier's b'day party, courtesy of legodad...
1492743.jpg

1492744.jpg

1492745.jpg

The rest of the pixs wait for me to upload into my blog hor..cos started working liao..really no time to go online.

hey MTDT,

You did a great job massaging Xavier's forehead. The cut cannot be seen liao. He looks soo happy. Must have been a fun party!

lego - can email me!! I wan the high res pics!!
happy.gif

YB - how's working?
happy.gif

CHM - thanks but actually still can see... cont to massaging :p

MTDT,

Most of the photos are with YB cos Legodad used her camera.

Me absent minded la, forgot to charge our camera before coming out, so battery halfway bo liao :p

Yunma,

Sorry I put the timing wrongly. The birthday bash this sunday starts at 3pm.

July Bash 2008
Date/Time: 22 Jun 2008 Sunday, 3pm
Venue: My Gym @ Great World City
Theme: Noah's Ark - Prince &amp; Princess of the Animals world
Venue: My Gym @ Great World City
Cake: No2 from eCreative wordings: Happy Birthday!
Bday gift: Personalised Tshirts

Notes:
1) Bday kids Gift exchange: Min $10
2) Siblings Gift exchange: Min $5
3) Siblings pinic: BYO
4) BYO LOTS OF DRINKS (I forsee it would be not enough esp after gym session)

Final Bill

item Expense
My Gym (22pax) $688.00
My Gym (3 additional) $37.50
Cake $120.00
Food (22pax) $290.00
Additional food (3pax) $21.00
Tshirts (25kids) $400.00
Total $1,556.50

Overshot $(306.50)
Topup per kid $(12.26)

mt/legomum,
Work is ok..got 1 super big ofc shared between my dept mgr &amp; myself. Mgr likes to on the aircon super low @ 19 degree...so my flu is getting worst..misses kay alot esp when hb is now overseas so i can't bring kay hm everynight cos not driving. But I'm giving myself 3mths to slowly adapt to not having kay around me.

klcc,
It's a female mgr. Her seat is near the win so afternoon sun tends to shine in. But my seat is directly underneath the aircon, so my blocked nose is getting worst...Today, I even 'joked' to her tat I'll soon need to wear winter cap &amp; jacket to ofc. Haha.

hi
jus came back from desaru...
the trip was short n good!! was more like excursion.. went to crocodile farm, ostrich farm , see firefly n fruit market (bo fruits)
the crocs n ostrich farm were much better than my australia wildlife park!! serious!!! Not only was the RM8 vs the A$30 but there 8 of us were viewing a few hundred crocs..see untill sian.. with personal guide to poke the croc n see them leap at u.. from fat to slim to teethless crocs.. the higlight was tat we get to carry the baby crocs to pose for pics at the end of tour.
in aussie land, a few hundred pple hv to crowd to see a fat croc leap up to eat a chick in a wink of an eye.

btw TEE SHIRTS!!-
Your t-shirts are ready for collection on Thu evening. Are you able to meet me outside Body Shop at Raffles City (City Hall MRT) between 6 to 7pm?
any volunteers? if not will rearrange again.

Yb- oh... Since u say big office... Can shift year table? ;p
So only when hubby travelling, then kay stay overnite huh.. Not so bad... How's travelling to\fro home, office, mum plc?

Ep- hahaha I like the way u say the few pple see hundreds of crocs vs few hundred pple see 1 croc! Haha. So desaru nice huh... I was thinking of going but heard boring. :p

Thurs cityhall huh... 25kids tee shdnt be a lot right? U think can take back via mrt? :p
How many pple can collect on thurs 6pm on the spot??? Then lessen the need to take all back. ;p

Klcc,
Thks!

Yb,
Bring a jacket to work. Once a while go outside &amp; take in some fresh air as aircon make the cold worse. Take good care ya!

YB,
Take time to adjust to working life again .. initially when I started work after maternity leave, I missed Charisse a lot too and esp she cried when my hubby dropped me at the MRT before sending her to my mum's place, I felt so sad and wanna cried too... now okie liao ... immune ... kekekeke Though still misses her.

dsii..not RTT also can tour mah..tour hypermarts, supermarts, dry &amp; wet markets in Sing lah..wow..will take ages to comb all leh..ha...

Hi mummies,

Just like Yunma, i thot is Sat. Luckily she asked if I will be another blur mother.

Ep,
I am OFF tmr. I can collect from u at City hall tmr.

Back