(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

mt, dsii
where got..i js cannot find NICE & CHEAP baju there(no luck i guess)I find that nice bajus there are not cheap, sama sama price like Sing, so no point buy there & lug back when Sing got better choices...me VPFTWM leh :p

shopping time
1070232.jpg

ethel, shopping time again... pix too small leh...

<font color="ff0000">Calling Pooh!!!</font>
I haven't received all the pix for zoe's farewell leh, can send to me or u post somewhere then I can retrieve... sorry lar, wanna update blog...

Thanks for all the well wishes.

We are actually back at home yesterday nite. Wife was discharge just 1 and the half day. Actually wanted to go back earlier, but doc was so busy and only came around 7pm to check my wife.

Back to our "Panda eyes" now. Yesterday had a horrible night, gerrain was so restless throughout the night. Later my turn to torture her so that she don't wake up later in the night.

pm - ok ok... just joking nia lah. :p

sometimes it's true... like now fox sale... the prices definately comparable.

so who is cheonging down to fox?? :p

my little artist @ busybuddies trial

1071251.jpg

highly recommended if u like JG/JWT playgroup kind of classes for little tots.

PM - scare!! I keep stopping him and bring him go wash hands... but he simply love it. so boh bian... his shirt kenna liao. but lucky it's washable paint... v v easy wash off. :p

other kids - their parent bring an extra dark tshirt to wear over their nice nice top. :p

got one boy also took out his top and were top naked during the art session. hahah

mtdt
hahahha....u so funny....so u know u go HK then dun ask so much..if ask then die die must buy liao....wahahahah

eeyor..u oso lah...backside itchy ah???hahahhaa

KLCC,
huh cannot find! Wah seh... u must have miss the big big sale word har! U know wat, i went to make a Metrojaya card while i was at JB.

YB,
aiyo, u think i go for non-discounted items!
U know their msia brand kid clothes are how much! They can be as high as RM80 for a pant. A dress can cost Rm89.90 without discount. I shoo immediately when i see the price tag. I only target those 50% or 70% but not every items cos some items after discount still not worth getting cos i find the design too Msian... oops!!!

Morning mummies, MamaAnne, Melody

So sianz... hubby working this wkend, if not can join the GUG Trial.

Mtdt,
Heh, u went for busybuddies trial never jio us huh! Looks interesting. Anyone interested?

yunma - go alone for GUG loh. :p

Busybuddies - last min one.. and that class only hv 1 vacancy for trial. :p

I understand their sat 1pm class hv 4 slots for trial... interested parties quick call.
happy.gif

Yunma,

Join us for the GUG trial lah...I also going alone with Arin cos hubby busy.

btw, Arin can finally say her own name! I was looking through our photo albums and asking her who the baby in the picture was and she answered "Arin"....
happy.gif

yunma - aiyoh.. always hv a first time mah. u r the mommy... be steady... go out with her alone!!
happy.gif

Dsii - huh... humtum huh? later both hands all blue black!! hahhha

CHM - wow.. clever gal.

mtdt..haha..chatting no more new mah..so humtum lah.....haiz..tomolo isaac last day of kindergarten life liao...me sort of stress liao...

Deron got his 2 molar teeth liao... but hor the third set of teeth not fully erupt but the 4th set (molar teeth) are already out... hehee... now Deron finally got more teeth..
happy.gif
he is still ver wobbly in his walking... can only take 3-4 steps at one time...

Dsii,
Janelle school ends today.

I will be going to GUG with Julian. If not Janelle will want to enter the room, if the teachers dun allow I scare she will bawl outside.

YB,
is their Msia brand lor. Some design are ok but not all. Oh u can take a look at Poney or Strawberry brand when u are in msia. Poney in spore is a bit overprice and I only get Poney during their discount.

eeyore,
I find cartoon shop clothes are nicer for gers.
I got the Jusco card and it happen that they are issuing discount coupon that week. So the diaper still have 5% discount and it cost RM28++ for Mamy poko.

Some of the items already discount but still entitled to 15% more discount leh. So very worth it. Rbr to apply for Jusco card, only need to pay RM10 and make and collect on the spot.

MamaAnne,
Bb learn to walk very fast de. No worries. Once they get the hang of walking, they'll soon run. Haha. Then u'll have trouble catching him.

Hong,
Seems like I dun have much chance to shop in M'sia unless I'm in Genting. Cos hb relunctant to drive in to JB. He's worried abt the safety there.

yenny!!!! one of isaac's classmate..going to Kong Hwa pri sch..like ur ger leh...sekali next yr classmates ah...hahahaha

wah..mamaanne...the pic so small still can see the eyelashes?? u good eyesight manz..hahahaha...no lah..he not very tall..some classmates taller then him..maciam pri 2kids..hehe

YB,
I think JB is ok. We being there a few times. Just be more alert and dun go to the JB petrol kiosk to pump petrol. Go somewhere further up if u wanna fill up ur tank.

We locked our car with the steering wheel lock whenever we going for makan or shopping.

Yenny, how is ur boy? Did u visit Dr Sim? When did the PD said abt the rashes? The rashes came after he took the Cheerios? Cheerios contain wheat, is he allegy to wheat?

Back