(2006/06) June 2006 MTB

Mummies, c u all later. Too bad I can't join u all, my cough is getting bad so hubby will bring him but will still be there with Zayn.
CYA

<font color="ff0000">Royal CNY Low Hei for June 2006 Moms + Babes: Sun-3-Feb-12pm. Pawprint's Palace
***Lunch-Cookie baking-Explorer Kids-Beach.***
Pls EMAIL ur mobile number to mel_tan_st at yahoo dot com

1)Michele + Bren
2)Mtdt + Zavier (address given)
3)3 Ks (addy given)
4)Cutiezayn + Zach (addy given)
5)Mspiggy + Wes (addy given)
6)Joyfulmom + G
7)Aishite + S
8)Rodeo + ER (tentative) (addy given)
9)Sun2flower
10)Duffybuff +Jer
11)Spicy + Jerica
12)Stella + X
13)Dal + JZ

PLS ADD ON!!</font>

I suggest the Program for that Sun be:
- 12 noon Cookie Bake
- Free Play/ Lunch (cardboard playhouse, blocks, trains, cars, riders, trolley, grocery...)
- Playdoh
- Chalk (see pic :p )
- Bubbles at Playground (shaded by then, and the rubber flooring is non-slip)
- 3pm? Walk to Downtown East (Explorer Kids, Ben &amp; Jerry icecream!)/ Byebye for those who need to rush off

Don't think the kids have THAT much energy for Explorer's, and the sun will kill us for the Beach. If interested to loiter til 7pm, our pool is *perfect* at that timing for a swim. Has tiny heated outdoor jacuzzi.
happy.gif

1221763.jpg

Chalk Graffiti? :p

boy am i tired... (after reading all the activities planned!!) think we'll have enuff energy for them all? or can the mummies all take afternoon naps @ ur place?
happy.gif

Mummies
Wonder if any of your toddlers is undergoing T2 phase liao? My gal has been crying / fussing non stop since beginning of this week and refuse to sleep...just want daddy to carry her around the house...sigh...not sure if this is T2 or just pure jealousy of didi

Today's Trial Pics (sorry too lazy to upload to flicker or what):
1221805.jpg

1221806.jpg

1221807.jpg

2 mamas in background inattentive huh!
1221808.jpg

Kids not yet 2yo and the parents all so serious, *sweating* over their assignments! :p

Mich, tods have 5min attention span... everyone will rush and push for the playhouse, and then abandon it in a sec... then rush for the next thing and so on! :p
Even MY oh-so-glued-to-seat type of kids!

PP - wow.... nice pics leh....
esp the "1 haircut" pic. hahahaha
Must email to me the hi res pic.
happy.gif

so how everyone finds the trial? anyone interested for term?
happy.gif

class format - similar to those JG/GUG etc.
also storytelling/ art/ smacks/music/songs etc.
but MUCH cheaper than JG/GUG... haha

pawprint,
nice works on the cardboard, i alway feel that u are very innovative towards your kids up-bringing. really stalute to you
happy.gif
haha must really learn from you... hv actually wanted to join in the fun on 3 feb but C is having JG at 2pm.. what a pity !!

<font color="ff0000">More Participants pls...

***<font color="0000ff">Mon-28-Jan-3:30pm. RHYTHM IN ME
Creative Music &amp; Movement. Trial sessions are charged at $35.00 per child
Names of babies attending pls!***

1) Brendan
2) JZ
3)
4)
5)

=====================</font>

<font color="ff6000">***Wed-30-Jan-4pm. POSITIVE TOTS
Tanglin mall #05-18 $26.75***

1) Michele
2)
3)
4)
5)</font></font>

Hey mummies,

Sorry for not turning up cos I could not find cluny court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when I went into serene centre carpark, the security guard told me, "NOT HERE AND DUNNO WHERE!!!!!"

GOSH!!!

Plus I did not bring mich's number as I had just changed my hp and her number is saved in my previous hp.....

Anyway it has been a bad day for me cos I almost knocked down a boy as he dashed across the road!!!!

So the circling around cluny road and bukit timah rd really made me mad!!!!!

Will have to catch up with u guys the next time :p

MT,
the teacher is waaay more experienced than any of those young teachers fr GUG/ JG. Except that it's just 1 person and in English only and no "live" music accompaniment (no organ/ guitar). Plus there's nothing to do except eat at Da Paolo/ Relish/ Island Creamery, compared to United Square or Forum locations :p .

Tracy, oh no, how terrible, glad everything's ok now and aiyoh, that security guard! Cluny Court IS unknown, but was recently featured in papers for its mix of shops (Relish, and the Bazaar)... they definitely should have put Cluny Court SIGNAGE too!!! The other mums had trouble finding it too...

Ya, I also hv a hard time looking for this place. Turn into Serene Center and turn out again, can't find in the directory so start asking people around where is cold storage...lucky PP post it up in the morning...explained where it is..thanks to PP..

MT,
oh another point, Art-craft at Kid's Loft is *less* 3D and wild, but educational- trains different motor skills. I love the Music Movement at Kid's Loft, it's not apparent at just ONE trial, but my girl learnt alot- body parts, motor skills etc, in a very fun manner. The songs Lavina uses are still my girl's Fave CD.

hahaha... ok ok.

so PP - intend to send Irv there?
aishite - send in april... means u going to stop the bishan one? or when u turn SAHM?
happy.gif

Hi All,
Just tuned in...after a couple of crazy busy days! Spring clean lah...wat to do, I got no maid and no help (parents away). House in a mess..keke

Eating
Lots of great advices here. Thanks! Made fishballs yesterday. Hope Aishite didn't smell fishy smell on me after class. keke. Coz couldn't scrubbed off the damn smell on me. But all worth the effort. She gobbled down four hugh ones at dinner.
happy.gif
Gonna make some more. Really easy, just fishy.
sad.gif

Self-feeding doesnt help for my gal coz she really, I mean really, have a mind of her own regarding the food that she would take(and many other things nowadays). And no way to shovel things down when she self-feed. Coz she won't let me feed her when she sf. Would force me to put food on her plate for her to scoop herself. Even Lavina said she is really very strong..Good and bad. But for now, at least she is eating fresh and msg-less fishballs.

She is eating her fruits (picking those she likes) but guess i really need to work harder to get her to eat veges. So far, she only eats mushrooms. Won't eat any pumpkin, potatos, beans or peas(used to be her favourite).

Kidsloft Trial
The kids look like they had a good time! G did the same art on last Friday.

Hehe, I am a die-hard fan of Lavina liao. Was chio-ing Lavina to open her centre at the east since lack of good centres..keke. Agree with Pawprint's assessment. Another aspect I like, the purposeful guidance she gives in social skills. Eg. not just feeding food during snack time but get them to ask, "May I...please?". Like her voice projection too. Loud and clear enough for story telling and music time. Aiyo..I am not paid to advertise for her leh...keke.
happy.gif
But really, too far for me lah..Don't know if will continue next term...or maybe have to switch to weekend class if working...hm... I know a mother who actually sign up 2 sessions in one term so that her tot can go to her class 4 times a week! ANd her tot is really very well behave in class.

Pawprint,
Can pass some creative juice to me? G will really envy I and A when she grows older.
happy.gif
Btw, you need us to bring anything on 3 Feb?

joyful, no lah, i m actually considering signing A for art classes... she doesn't seem to be picking up observation/ strokes. Sometimes the mum is not the right person to teach, better for me to be Cheerleader, hehe.
happy.gif

3 Feb-
Mich suggested someone bring Yusheng, split cost btwn everyone? My Maria can't prepare Yusheng hehe. Otherwise, Maria can settle everything, it's a simple lunch, no need to bring anything. Bring kids already no spare hands mah
happy.gif
If u wanna brave 3 or 4pm SUNNY POOL, can try my pool and bring swimgear if u'd like. I'd be hiding under umbrella... :p would like delay Aging Process if possible, hah.

pawprint... we're all gonna pitch in n bring some food over... pls dun ask maria to prepare everything lah.. we'll feel so bad!! our dear mtdt is the co-ordinator for this...
happy.gif

mich,

sorry.. cant attend RIM trial tomo. Gotta settle some docs at the lawyer's office for the house.

***Mon-28-Jan-3:30pm. RHYTHM IN ME
Creative Music &amp; Movement. Trial sessions are charged at $35.00 per child
Names of babies attending pls!***

1) Brendan
2)
3)
4)
5)

=====================

***Wed-30-Jan-4pm. POSITIVE TOTS
Tanglin mall #05-18 $26.75***

1) Michele
2)
3)
4)
5)

sunflower,
hi hi! yeah, long time no 'see' and see (no more our fri outings). :-(

well, i still prefer JG lah. maybe jezoir is fortunate to have teachers who are very experienced and good with kids; and he enjoys his classes so much. now sometimes he will even hum the 'la la la la la la' portion of the good bye song. haha..

joyfulmum
how did u make ur own fishball? i tried today too but i think becos i din use any flour, it somehow tastes more like meatball, dun hv the springy feel of fishball leh...my ger spit it out hahah so mission failed! can share share how u do it, wat fish u use etc...

pp
really wish to go ur place on 3 feb but just curious, all the tots dun need to nap ah? if i reach abt 4 plus, is that too late?

dal ah... wed class leh? attending? lets all meet and have lunch 1st then go for positive tots ok...
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">***Lunch prior to class
Wed-30-Jan-4pm. POSITIVE TOTS
Tanglin mall #05-18 $26.75 then followed by Forum Playground***

1) Michele
2) Stella
3) Dal
4) Pawprint?
5) Mtdt -heeeheee... (u sugg for this class, so MUST come ok!)
</font>

Cheri, dun need to nap lah... 1 day only! 4pm jus nice to help her clean up or watch the mommies take nap!!
happy.gif

3 Feb food:
Helper preparing these,
1) Pineapple fried rice, Shephard's pie, Chicken curry
2) Fried chicken wings, sotong balls
3) Agar-agar with fruits/ Sea birdnest
4) Taiwan Grape Juice/ Chrysanthenum
5) Disposable utensils, napkins
6) Tidbits- bakwa, dried cuttlefish strips snack, mochi, vietnam sweets, eggrolls, pineapple cake, arrowroot chips, normal chips, taiwan healthy nuts mix, taiwan nougats, taiwan fish crackers, wasabi peas, chocolates... now u know why diet never successful lah.

All non-spicy except curry. Shephard's pie is esp suited for kids. Helper on auto-mode, prepares everything without supervision nor help. And clean up too.

Feel free to bring anything else u wanna eat
happy.gif
. Will force people to tabao back if too much leftovers hor!

Napping- if kids nap, can put in master bedrm and close that room. But can't accommodate 13 tods all napping at same time, LOL.

Cheri, drop by that time is perfect for swim! And I can always reserve some cookie dough for baking too
happy.gif

Hihi June Mummies!

I'm from the May thread. Just to highlight that the Positive Tots is at TANGLIN SHOPPING CENTRE (not tangling mall hoh...). It's between Orchard Parade Hotel and St Regis.

Have fun!
happy.gif

PP,

Royal CNY Low Hei for June 2006 Moms + Babes: Sun-3-Feb-12pm. Pawprint's Palace

1)Michele + Bren
3)3 Ks (addy given)
6)Joyfulmom + G
7)Aishite + S
9)Sun2flower
10)Duffybuff +Jer
11)Spicy + Jerica
12)Stella + X
13)Dal + JZ
14)Tinklebell + kids

PLS ADD ON!! (p.s can someone help me to add colors?)

PP,
I Lost your hp no. Can u PM me your contact and address? Somewhere at Pasir Ris right? TQ
happy.gif

pawprint,

ccan give last min notice???

cos my hb will return to sg on the 2nd Feb not sure if he have the energy to drive me there .

Hi Pawprint,

Will like to join in the Cookie baking session at yr place.
happy.gif

Royal CNY Low Hei for June 2006 Moms + Babes: Sun-3-Feb-12pm. Pawprint's Palace

1)Michele + Bren
3)3 Ks (addy given)
6)Joyfulmom + G
7)Aishite + S
9)Sun2flower
10)Duffybuff +Jer
11)Spicy + Jerica
12)Stella + X
13)Dal + JZ
14)Tinklebell + kids
15)zzzcookiemonsterx3

PLS ADD ON!! (p.s can someone help me to add colors?)

Will email u my mobile.

Thanks in advance.

<font face="tahoma"> PP,
WOW.... nice cardbox train!!!! Trial looks so fun too.

Your Maria very steady? She's preparing so much food?! Why dont reduce and we will each bring along something.

Cant wait for the get together on 3 Feb!
happy.gif
</font>

wow.. really looking forward for 3rd feb leh. :p (did my spring cleaning yesterday so tat dun need to do next week.... now backache!!)

sooooo much food!! why dun we share the cost of lohei? we can order from sake sushi and ask for delivery also right?

Mich - huh? suggest trial hv to attend huh? then next time i dun dare to suggest anything liao. bleh!!!

Morning ladies !!

Just realised that the trial the mummies attended consist alot of little boys hor... I only saw Jerica. Is she the only little princess who attended ?

yes... Jerica is the only princess there. hahahahaa...

suppose to hv Little Leia too... but her mummy lost her way loh. :p

morning mummies !!! the pics at the trial look so fun !!

tracy : oh dear, so sorry to hear of your experience with the guard ! he's terrible really ! he sld have known cluny court was next to serene centre ?!!! and the boy crossing the road ! goodness ... was it a small road - those neighbourhood estate type ? my road also has young kids and teenagers who play on the road and have NO regard for cars ! it's really scary when they suddenly dash out to pick up their basketballs
sad.gif

aishite : sign up !!! Lavina is very good - my 4 YO neice loves her !! heehee if you are interested, we can car or rather taxi pool la - my mum brings k and the helper in a cab every week - cuz dad still travels quite often. i give u her number, u call her ok ?

Joyful : why dont u make her bite size food pieces so she can self feed ? that way, not so messy and she cld also get substantial food into her tummy !!! I may go for class next Mon so can finally get to meet u and G !!

PP : wow, yuor helper is such a gem !!! mine cant cook for nuts man ... yes pls yell if you need us to bring anything ok ? cakes ?

oh are hubbies welcomed this Sun ?

Back