(2006/05) May 2006 MTB

So fast full already? KIV me if somebody drop out from the morning slot. If not I will go for the 4pm one.

Thanks bbloh!

Huh... seems like nobody going for the 4 pm slot ... and I cannot make it for the morning slot as my son got class ... Eileen .... u wanna go 4 pm slot together?? If not so lonely ley ...kekek

Hi Cheri,
thanks for organising.Where can i find the $15 voucher? Will pm you my details
happy.gif

sorry mummies, that i did not explain...the actual trial price is $20 but it seems that they hv an ongoing promo now...vouchers can be obtained outside their shop. They've assured me that there r more than enuff vouchers for everyone so it's $15 after we use the voucher. Just check wif the staff on that day if u dun see any voucher.

Jitterbugs (Dance Babes Trial)
http://www.terrifictikes.com/musicndance.html
Terrific Tikes!
200 Turf Club Road #01-26 Turf City Singapore 287994
Tel : (65) 6466 2622 (Linda)
Email : [email protected]
Cost: $15 wif voucher (45 mins session)

Date: 1 March
Time: 11 am

Interested mummies:
1) Cheri
2) bbloh
3) cutiezayn
4) annie
5) Pauline
6) SS1
7) Fates (reserve if anyone drops out)

Time: 4 pm

Interested mummies:
1) littletot
2) Fates
3)
4)
5)
6)

lhjyc
sorry leh, think the morning slot is oredi full & fates is first on the wait list. If most of u wan morning slot, wat abt next sat morning (8 march) instead?

so far, only little tot wants aftn so if less than 6, dun think the trial for aftn will happen either.

fates
ur son attends sm too?

mtdt
u not going for the trial?

milo66
hahah i'm sure all of us will either b raving or ranting abt the trial after sat...

i've rx all the details for the mornign slot. Paula & SS1, i've ur contact numbers & ur kids' names so no problem.

no details rx yet for those who r keen on the aftn slot. pls send me asap as they need it by tmr. thanks!

Cheri,

Haha i guess the jitterbugs shld be fun. Think my colleagues used to be in their dancing classes.

Littletot,

*WAVES* So qiao to find u in class. See you this Saturday!

Terrific Tikes!

Interested mummies:
1) Cheri
2) bbloh
3) cutiezayn
4) annie
5) Pauline
6) SS1

Interested mummies:
1) littletot
2) Fates
3) Taurus
4)
5)
6)

Cheri - Sat morning Zav still got SM and afternoon is his nap time.
happy.gif

May mummies - sorry for intruding :p Was just trying to catch fates :p

Annie - huh? i got post here before???
hahaha.. i cant rem...

but nope... I all along in July thread as my EDD is in Jul. but now in both Jul/Jun as my boy pop out in jun.

May thread - think only pop in here to "catch" fates. hahhhaha

hi cheri,
there will be a TV programme on Shichida children (4 episodes) every Monday evening 7.30pm starting from 10Mar till 31Mar on channel 5.The programme is titled 'My Perfect Child'.Keep a look out ya!

milo66
keke...my only fear is our tots r not coordinated enuff to dance yet hahah..the lady owner, Linda, told me some basic dance movies like ballet, jazz etc will be intro during the session..she told me if child dun wanna dance, then parent will dance to enthuse them hahah..so mummies, put on ur dancing shoes & get ready to BOOGIE!

little tot
my ger is in her first term at a fake SM haha..home based session in bishan done by ex SM teachers. So far so good, but wondering if should continue. thanks, will look out for the show...remind us nearer that time can? hahah scared forget lah

any one else for aftn slots? cos so far 4 only, need 2 more.

FATES & TAURUS
Can u email me ur particulars asap? thanks!

Terrific Tikes!

Interested mummies:
1) Cheri
2) bbloh
3) cutiezayn
4) annie
5) Pauline
6) SS1

Interested mummies:
1) littletot
2) Fates
3) Taurus
4) lh yjc
5)
6)

Good news! The afternoon trial will still be on even if we dun hv 6 mummies here...they will try to get their own customers to join in...seems like they have had requests from others to hv a trial but not enuff to form the minimum number.

Yo MT!! Yes yes you finally caught me here..hehe....yup I'd paid up for next term already. Zav not continuing? I thought he enjoy it?

Yes Cheri, my boy has been in SM since he's 8MO....that's why I thought to find some fun dance/music classes for him to enjoy on Sat! SM very classroom-based ya! So where is this fake SM? Share? If good and same as the current, I don't mind considering leh..

So anybody gonna drop out from AM session? If not I am fine with 4pm. Will PM you my contact now.

Fates - I stopping his SM.... Am bored of the same materials for 3terms leh. :p u not bored huh? good mummy! :p

Zav enjoys the 1st part more. 2nd part with all the jigsaw etc, at times he dun wan to do... rather roam about. so think stop first then when he is older then cont again.
happy.gif

MT ~ The materials not the same leh! Yours is the same every week?? This lazy mum is not doing much at home for him, so I don't mind he go for this once-a-week stimulation of the brain la. As long as he enjoys it..

So where you sending Zav next?

hmm.. materials not the same... but similar concept mah. stick this here/there etc :p
the 1st part of SM - I can easily do with him at home.
happy.gif
2nd part is more left brain activities, other mtds also can
happy.gif

main thing is take the cue from Zav... since he is not attentive, then i better stop then I insist on going
happy.gif

i am still looking out for a class for him in April.
happy.gif
looking at either Playgroup style (if he is not going for daily playgroup) or music/art class

MT ~ Yes of course the basic concept is there. Good that you can do those activities with him at home, for me, no time to do materials. At home only do flashcards with him
happy.gif

Hard to find playgroup style right? Montessori? What you have in mind?

Hi Taurus,

Yes let's go together
happy.gif

Fates - enrichement Playgroup style wld be JG/GUG/BB/Kidsloft etc. not difficult lah :p

for daily playgroup - I am thinking either tumbletots or talentplus in pgl
happy.gif

I dun do flashcards at home liao. Zav dun wan to do. :p but we play games related to ESP, memory etc
happy.gif

J loves looking at flashcards...but I'm too slow to produce new materials for him. So i redo the Maths dots repeatedly.

Oh ESP, photographic memory, and linking memory! J excels in linking memory suddenly..sensei always praise him..hehe

fates
my lobang of fake sm is from mtdt lor...it's in bishan...one hour session for $40...max 4 kids per class...80% of session is sm stuff...think main diff is that they dun do flashcards, ESP (except for telepathy). My ger enjoys it so far but i'm oso thinking of music kinda class for her instead so dunno if should continue.

Hi Cheri,
how much is the trial class on sat?

Fates,
do you know anything bout the school open by joycelyn khoo's bro? Heard it's cheaper and they does trial class.

cheri,
wats the bishan thingy? email me more at [email protected] can?
Sorry, canot make it for the trial. Xavier back on his neuberliser, within 1 mth!!!!
Dun ask me why cos i was away on biz trip and the daddy dunno how he talk to the doc..everythng also dunno.

Milo,
we go to the next trial together when Xavier is well.

cheri

the bishan teacher good??? i know they can do trial. i do know abit of their background...understand there are 2 teachers.

wanted to let my elder gal to take up the bishan one after withdrawing her from SM as more flexible timing at bishan ...but find tat $40 per lesson is quite ex consider it is homebased ...only difference of abt $20 if is at SM.

littletot
could the sch be igenuis?? saw their TV ads and pretty impressive too. btw, how's yr gal doing in SM? my gal may start hers next term.

Hi Cheri,

ya ya...is the teacher good? can email me the details too? Thanks

Pooh...hee...as usual, i ON if you want to do the trial. Can include me pls? But weekend of coz...from a bored mummy and son

Ivy,
Sometimes, it may be due to the air....poor X
help me sayang him k...

Oki- u stalk me huh! Haha... Boh bian, difficult to catch fates leh. Haha

Jocelyn khoo bro sch is called trio centre at beach road. www.trio-centre.com they do give trial class. Their fees are $600 per term. Bishan pte sch is by 2 ex sm teachers, understand is they don't give trial class. Their fee is $400 per term. SM fee per term is $800 per term

MTDT,
thanks for the link
happy.gif

Pooh,
this is the school i'm talking about.Their trial class is $100 for 3 lessons.They rotate their lessons in different languages each week (English/chinese/Japanese).

MTDT

Ya.they are 2 ex SM teachers..at street 12 5th floor. previously was paying 728 before gst for weekdays class, nearing to $800

does the bishan one have makeup lesson? they did let me try the trial class but din attend and that was like 1 yr ago. one thing abt SM sch is no make up if class fall on PH or the child is sick lor.

care to share wat's the programme like at bishan? they have speed reading, linking memory, etc???

lh iyc
have pmed u.

MTDT & Cheri

A lot of keen mummies here about the Bishan thingy leh...can form a class liao!
happy.gif
Count me in ok?!

Tomorrow's Terrific Tykes trial:
Terrific Tykes called to confirm tomorrow's trial a while ago. Shall we all meet up for lunch after that?

SS1
i dun mind lunch if N is not too cranky or tired after the lesson..shall we try out the Sol's Place or sthg...Turf City not many nice places to eat leh...

pooh & lhjyc
the bishan one allows for make up lessons, & on weeks where there is a ph on any day, they will not hv class for that week. They go by per lesson $40, 10 week term so that gives them the flexibility not to hv class on certain weeks at all. Yes, they hv speed reading & linking memory too.

They dun do trials anymore (i've tried asking the other time!). My ger's teacher G is v patient & good wif kids, i feel she's good...i went for the preview wif 3 other current SM parents & they told me v similar to wat SM does, so much so that they were keen to change to bishan for next term.

lhjyc
they dun do trials but will let u go for a preview session (abt half hour) where they share & show u their materials, wat they will do during the lesson & Q&A time).

little tot
the trial class this Sat is $15 wif the voucher...just dun forget to pick up the voucher from outside the shop.

mummies who wanna know more details abt the bishan sch, can u email me or put me on msn? cherisw at hotmail dot com...gtg now cos ger just woke from nap.

pooh
wed, 10.30 am...we hv a class of 4 tots but 2 of them likely not continuing so i'm oso wondering how now...plus i found out my ger loves music now so thinking of sending her to some song & movt class lah. R u an sahm too?

pooh
i'm in the west..toh yi. U? r u the mummy who sends ur kids to lorna whiston? my cousin's son is there too..nursery.

my msn address is the same as my email add..given in above post. recently pm not working well..dun seem to rx some pms..u just add me to msn lah

Hi Cheri...

Wed...cant join ur gp liao...can let me have the contacts? Will call to ask whether i can go for the preview
happy.gif

Thanks!

Hey Cheri,

Apologies, gotta drop out of the Jitterbugs trial tomorrow. Got last minute errands to run.

Milo, Ivy, maybe we can start a trial class together. Heh~

Wow MT, you'd set our thread in a frenzy for the Bishan class ya! By the way, why will Joycelyn Khoo allow his brother to open a center so similar to hers? Or is it similar since the website mentioned Neuro Linguistic xxx ..

Are you going for the Trio trial?

Hi Oki! How's yr daughter? So long never meet up with you! I am good....FTWM same as you loh..hee...that day just met MT and Amy in town. Maybe we should meet up one of these days!

Hi Cheri,
If N enjoys the class, why don't you continue with it? BTW why they don't do flashcards? Any reason?

Hi Pooh,
You withdrawing from SM too?
sad.gif

Back