(2006/04) April 2006 MTB

Just only last Sunday I registered my girl for a trial at Tumbletots (Gymbabes). I was looking forward to the trial as my girl can hv fun in the class. In the end, nvr managed to make it becos she just dun want to wake up. The timing is really hard to predict. No matter how hard I try to arrange her meal n nap time in the end, the timing is always out. Sigh ..

Hey petite

Have received the cd.. many thanks for the effort and for labelling the cd somemore
happy.gif
As for the swiss rolls.. think will most likely be on Sunday then... thanks strawberry for arranging to collect from me on petite's behalf

Hi tiff
Where did you order lucas 's cake. It's very pretty. Is it tasty?hee dont know RFD stands for which cake shop.
Did you also order the"Lucas says thank you"cake for every one of your guest like doing MAN YUE. May i know how much is it. I would like to order for my guests too.

Tiffany,
how much is your customisation? My cake is a simple one, not so colourful hope it'll turn out nice.
happy.gif
will post pic after her b'day.

20min before serving is for the carrot or choc? ours will be choc.

Thank you Apr mummies for sharing your birthday photos with all of us.
Matthias also celebrated his birthday earlier. Some pixs to share my joy......
755113.jpg

<font color="ff6000">tiffany</font>
i really love his bowl hair look, it's so cute!! my mom used to cut my hair and i think my hairstyle was quite bowl-ish all the way until pri 4!! when K's hair is thicker, i think i shall get my MIL to do a bowl cut for her!!
biggrin.gif

<font color="0000ff">Daphne</font>, yr son look like my son. Almost like twins! Same type of hair line and cubby face.

<font color="0000ff">Hunnie</font>, Yap. Strawberry is collecting on my behalf. Can I tt to you first? Can email me yr acct no? Tks.

<font color="0000ff">Strawberry</font>, Tks once again.
kao_kiss.gif

<font color="0000ff">Tiffany</font>, Great Minds thinks alike. I also bought the doggy bags for the children welcome gifts. Also wanted to place his pics on the painter stand.

<font color="0000ff">Rach</font>, Tenative ok for Gymboree class- Petite + Reyes (let you nod by tmr)

Heehee.....our little celebration..it's rather difficult to get the little one to look and smile at the camera...gotta hold her back otherwise her hands will be in the cake..

755327.jpg

petite: thanks for the cd and I must say that photographer did a good job for us at the bash. Next time i would like to enage his service lei! so regret that i didnt have one for mine so miss out a lot of pics.

Ezrababy, that's a nice present to him too.. and i love telok blangah hill is always so peaceful that area.

Girls, it seems that recently the weather changes very fast. What if is rain, shall we go somewhere indoor instead?

Do you girls still wants to carry on the party say Forum or you girls prefer to go home?

HAPPY BD and happy belated BD to ALL APRIL BOYS AND GIRLS!!!
happy.gif

Hunnie

Thanks for your advice on the remedy. I'm okie now...Hopefully I won't ganna again, otherwise, I would need to try out your remedy.

Chenoa,
The taste is nice, abit like Lana cake, rich chocolate taste rather than those light spongy cream cake sort. Its dense and heavy.

1kg = $50 for my 2D cut out Choc A lot cake. I ordered 3kg, still not enuff to eat lei. Yes, must still take out 20mins b4 serving. There is an instruction label pasted on the box.

Matsu,
Yalor, the "Thank you" cake is simple, yet so expensive. Its the quality and taste, tats y expensive bah.

Petite,
Hmmm.... Great minds!!! kekeke ...One more thing we have in common. The yellow and white sleeveless T "Not that Innocent"u wore during the bash, I have it in Pink..... Wonder what else we have in common.... hahaha...
Hey, post the pics to share after Reyes bday ok??

Tiffany, the cake *hee* cost a bomb. cake was S$73; design S$15; delivery S$12. But in my personal opinion very worth it. It's 1KG, double praline chocolate....very yummy.

Petite, wah didn't know your son also like mine..chubby face
happy.gif

RE: SWISS ROLL BP

Hi all,

Orders placed, the lady will be delivering the swiss rolls to my place on Sunday afternoon 2 pm. Will send my account no, address and contact info to all of you shortly

<font color="0000ff">Tiffany</font>,It's a small world after all!. Ahhh.. let me check out my warerobes... Will attach Riz photos after his b'day. Might hv to wait for a few days later cos I will be staying in my Mom's Pl.

<font color="0000ff">Ezrababy</font>, Nice post from yr boy!

<font color="0000ff">MomYam</font>, Me anything. As long bb don't catch in the rain.

hi Tiffany
It's 50buck per kg ah for 2D cut out cake so Lucas cake come out to be $150 bucks loh. so so ex leh

Dear Mummies

I am Nov mum, but would really like some help...currently my ger is 4.5 months but she is not drinking well. wat happen was, when she was about 3 months, she will cry and cry when we want to feed her only after a while like 20 mins then she is willing to drink her milk...its for every feeding...then there was a period for a few days she will cry and cry refuse milk then go to sleep...normally her feeding time is every 3 to 4 hours but that time she will only drink after 6 hours...got worried went to PD but says nothing is wrong with her...after that got better but lately another milk strike...this time worse...drank at 5plus in the afternoon then dun want to drink till the next day...only willing to drink water....got so worried so brought her to c doc...doc says she seems fine...so i change the milk powder from enfalac to friso...after some coaxing she drank and it was well for the next feeding...but the night feeding she refuse to drink again....sigh....really dunno wat to do....these two days she did drink but also after coaxing her how ah? any of face with this kind of situation? me very stress and worried

momyam... ya i like telok blangah hill.. yes very peaceful & quiet... haha thats why someone chose to bump someone there!!

hunniepot... sorry who is this swiss roll from? super nice is it? any chance to add on orders?

peitie... thanks... actually not really a pose cos the whole time in studio, ezra is playing with his toys & we trying to make him smile & the photography will just snap & capture whatever moments... but i must say he did a good job with many different expressions captured..

oh any of you mummies keen to do a similar studio package... cos i have some friends keen & am asking the photographer for quotes & discount... let me know...

karin,
personally, i think she's a bit like my girl too then. To PD, most importantly is to keep her hydrated. She wants water, give her as much as possible.

For milk wise, I tried several things. From changing teats to bigger holes, to mixing brown rice cereals to mixing rice water for her.

Some mommies would object to the way I am doing. so, do whatever you feel comfortable or your girl is comfortable with.

<font color="0000ff">Mittyball31</font>, don't worry too much. Like wat the PD said, nothing wrong. BB tends to go on 'Milk Strike' around 3-5mths of age. Slowly, they were drink again. Need not chg FM. Just give more feeds then usual. Need not be the full amt of milk intake per feed.

It happen to my boy too when he was abt that months

<font color="0000ff"> Gymboree Trial on 11 april @ 4.15pm, Parkway</font>

1) Rach + Ryan
2) Strawberry + Gabrielle
3) Petite + Reyes
4) Uniqueone + Jayden

Anymore?? going to make confirmation..Pls advise lastest by 4pm.

Thank you

Tiff,
yalor....choc cake very heavy so 1kg only very little. Somemore, nice cake must eat more!!! very tong ku if got to curb the tongue ... That's why I'm getting 1.5kg for 12 adults and 3 kids. Enough for 2nd serving and I'll make sure I save an extra big piece for myself!

chenoa

Ya.. u better save some for later. cos u wont get the real taste or enjoy during the party... u are just too busy tat u just cant enjoy the cake. I only found it nice when i eat it the next day sitting in front of PC msn.... really yummy.

mittyball31,

Dont worry, most impt is to keep your girl hydrated.. this is perhaps the time when they are nticing the world around them... so they tend to want to look ard and explore their surroundings rather than spend the time sucking from the bottle... they will want milk soon again.. no worries

ezra,

The swiss rolls are home made by this lady whom I met at a bazaar.. you can ask the rest of the ladies whether it tastes nice or not
happy.gif
But if you want to order.. you need to give your orders to me fast..

Su,

No problem
happy.gif

Tiff,
busy? will not be lah...we not having party, coincidentally her bd falls on sat where my BIL and SIL all come for weekly dinner.

Hi ladies
wow..really lovely photos from bbs' one yr celebration..gave me some ideas on ways to decorate my place 4 Ivec's 1 yr b/d celebrations tomo...so excited!! Will post the photos once they r ready

Petite
Thks for sending e cd over..i really like the photo with Ivec being eye balled by Jordon..hee..

koalarie, les_petite

oh ok...but she losing weight leh...i c liao very heartpain....i tried giving her cereal but think she dun really know how to take it yet leh...i changed a few bottles and teats now settled on pigeon standard neck...my house got more than 10 bottles many teats....my hubby scolded me then

Hi all,

We celebrated Dylan's birthday last sunday though his actual one is this friday. Some pics to share
756349.jpg
756350.jpg

756351.jpg

HELP ON RED EYE ON PHOTOS
Such a pity that all the photos taken during his party turned out to have the red eye effect. Does anyone know how to edit to get rid of that? Maybe, petite and Ezrababy, you can help me ask your photographer friend if there is a way. i have photoshop software but don't really know how to use it. many thanks

GYMBOREE PARKWAY
Cannot make it on last wed 1030am coz he really needed his morning nap, so arrowed my hubby to bring him on Sat instead. He said it was not bad and our son was keen to go through the equipment but quite a workout for the parents coz have to lift your baby up and down, twist here, twist there. Lucky I was not there, dylan is about 11kg, no joke! you gals and babies have fun this wed!!!

WHAT TO DO IN ZOO
Strawberry, need to consult you on this since you always bring Gabrielle there. We are bringing him on his birthday this fri (hopefully won't rain). What attractions is good for babies this age? prob have to zoom in on a few coz only have 2-3 hours before my boy protests to want to sleep or eat. is there a nice family restaurant other than fast food outlets in the zoo itself where i can feed him lunch comfortably or even somewhere near the zoo?

cheers

hi CHEERS,
there is a cheap food court- but not that cheap.. and there is the HIGH class restaurant there.. if you sign up for the frens of the zoo you are entitled discount. of cos there is KFC.
i think you should bring DYlan for the shows. there is one at 1.30 at the AMPHI theatre. 3.45 or 3.30pm- elephant show. think should not miss this. and 4.30pm feed the polar beer. i'm not sure if the children's zoo has completed the reno aldy.besides the show there's nothing much. just have to talk to bb as we go along to introduce the animals to her..

hope you'll have fun. oh yeah! bring mosquito repellents, water, fan(s), caps... and mayb extra t-shirts. wear light clothings ah..

Photography...
Just wonder if you gals started using flash when taking pics of bb? Coz I realised now without flash and their fast movement, it's really difficult to capture clear pics. Always blur if not too dark...

Chenoa,

Yah lor.Thinner now compared to the last time you saw him when he was about 8 months old, I think. He was actually the chubbiest at 4 plus 5 months, weighing nearly 10kg at 6 months and has not gained much weight since. Guess once they start moving around, they will naturally slim down. He was walking the whole time at his party, a whole 2 hours while all of us adults are just sitting around chatting and observing him. My relative commented that he must be really tired out coz they need to walk a lot more steps to cover the same distance coz their feet are tiny. Ha ha......

yes yes hunniepot... can i add order...

1 x fresh mango
1x fresh durain
1x chocolate fudge

thanks...

you email me at [email protected] for details... thanks a million...

ok cheers let me ask my hubby & that friend if anything can be done..

<font color="0000ff"> GYMBOREE TRIAL on 11 April @ 4.15pm , Parkway branch</font>

Hi mummies,

Pls remember to bring a pair of socks for yourself n your little one. Gotta reach there lastest by 4.10pm as the centre have to check the child for hand, foot, mouth disease b4 allowed to class..

<font color="ff0000">Any mummies keen to join</font> can just meet us there. As the class is conducted especially for us,which means to say..only this thread mummies + babies!! C'mon mummies..<font color="ff0000">JOIN IN THE FUN!!</font>

Hi, Karin

Jolie here, do you used to stay in yishun BLk 839, then shifted to terrace house near Chong Pang.

Because, i have a long-time friend whom i lost contact and your name and surname is exactly like her.

Jolie

sorry to disappoint u but i dun stay in Yishun i only work there for two years also Blk 839 the void deck cc then we shifted to the building.
happy.gif
i stay in punggol...

Back