(2006/01) Jan 2006 MTBs

Re: toilet training
Meg now will pass urine once before she sleeps but still require diaper thruout the day. At night, her diaper will still get heavy with pee. At home she tends to wanna hide in a corner to poo and when i see her doing that i will carry her to the toilet to do it.

When we are out and in the car if she needs to poo, she will tell us and we really need to stop somewhere to let her poo into the diaper cos she will cry and cry. she doesn't wanna poo while seated in the car.

Mashy,
oh dear...hope C gets well soon. You take care too, it must be very taxing on you too. So is he still on neubilizer or wat are they giving C to treat the bronchitis?

Hello mummies!

Re: Gathering this sat
Is there a programme? Do we need to prepare anything before coming? Thanks the committee for organising!

Re. toilet training
so far, it's a failure. Isaac still does not tell us when he pees and poos. He can sit in his poo until we smell something. Not that we are trying very hard to train him...
I'm not sure how I can go about doign this. Cos I tried to get him to sit on the potty and read the potty book and he'll just run away as soon as the story finishes. Should I just make him go to the toilet every morning once he wake p or what?

Re. 'huai dan'
My MIL has been complaining whole day that Isaac is getting to be such a handful. But me and HB feels that it's just natural. Are your kids becoming more mischievous? My MIL broach the subject of sending Isaac to full-time child care again and me and HB are not very willing cos we feel that 3 hour playgroup should be good enough and that Isaac can eat and nap at my ILs after the playgroup.

Flo / Valerie,
Are your girls toilet trained? Does Purple Train accept kids in diapers?

Mashy,
How's C now? So he must be coughing really badly?

Mashy,
What treatment did they give him at the hospital?
because the last time Aden was in hospital other then the drip to keep him hydrated , the rest of the things are administered by myself. My GP even tell me I should have kept him at home with me which I felt so too. I am just paying for drip and bed because nurse not doing much for me. Even I am the one who keep trying to make him drink milk otherwise they wont discharge him.
Hope he is ok soon. Do rest well.

I remember that plank when Aden awarded at 9 months he too has it. I can realli hear him scream when they were doing it. That time realli heartpain

Toilet Train
Ha ha when will my aden's turn woh. now ask he poo he just turn his back side around to let me check. Aiyo.

queen
yes JH has been a handful too! i think it is quite natural cos they are older, more curious and more expressive also. why dun u start with a 3 hour playgroup and see how?

mashy brainz,
edgar oso had acute bronchitis during cny day 2. we went to kkh coz all the clinics were close. but he wasn't asked to be admitted. only gave him loads of medication including antibiotics. he's much better now. but i must say the virus is very strong coz even after 10days of antibiotics, his cough came back but luckily the other medication was good enough to stop it.

sounds like a lot of kids having bronchitis. are the symptoms similar to cough? what kind of symptoms are there? JH has been coughing for quite some time already but no other symptoms.

Hi Tabbie

I sms u on my similac follow on order, I put it down here also ok..

re: gain
Can i confirm these are the ppl who want to order?
1. Cheng(EL)
2. mongs
3. krissie
4. cookie

Similac follow on
1. Cookie (sharing with Krissie)

Thanks so much.
anyone else?
I will order tomorrow.

Tabbiesus, how much for the Gain. Think i need to order, now buying at $49.

Queen: Zachary is gg for 3 hr pre-nursery since right now my MIL can take care of you.

Any mummies know of any western/ chinese doc that can treat sensitive nose? After coming back from Germany, my nose cannot adapt back to the moist air. everyday nose blocked

Toliet train: this lazy mummy have not start yet. was hoping one fine day, zachary can tell me automatically. that is what the school believe, the child will tell you when he is ready. So good excuse for me.

Sleepingdeer
SO happy you can join us. See ya this weekend.

Re:Annual get-together
Hi Mummies
Thanks for all your quick response and making 1st march happening...
Apology that we have not update much on the program...
Hmm... I would say there isnt any structured program but there will be games and activites arranged for our toddlers and family activities as well as bonding times.
The rest of the committee member pls correct me if I'm worng :p

Really hope to catch up with all the mummies on that day.. we have come a long way, since our pregnancy days to having a newborn to toddlers days... sometimes I wonder if this thread will lead us even to teenage days ahha think too much
See ya.

Celwong
I kaypo answer for Tabbiesus...
Buy 1 carton of 12tin will come free 2 tins. SO 14 tin for the price of 12 tins. But I think only for 900g, not for 1.8kg.
Your $49 is for 1.8kg tin?

Mashy
Hope C get well soon... poor thing..

Celwong
U are not alone.. hahaha I'm also waiting for my kae kae to be ready :p
I do hope by the time she join PG, she can be toilet train
happy.gif

Sleepingdeer
Great. Long time no see and can pass the books to you

Cookie
Can give updates on the final list of people going again and the details of venue and timing ?

CL
Ok can can.. I ask Rachel to update
happy.gif

btw... is kae's 1st bd bash memo with you? if yes thats so much and sorry for not picking up.

Hi Tabbie

Thanks for sharing the lobang.. i wana stock up too! tis Gain IQ gettin sooo expensive!!!

1. Cheng(EL)
2. mongs
3. krissie
4. cookie
5. God's child

Similac follow on

Thanks so much.
anyone else?
I will order tomorrow.

Mashy - sorry to hear that C is unwell... hope he gets well soon!u take good care of urself too...

Krissie - your california cream is wf me.. somehow it ended up in the same bag when CL passed mine to me... how can i pass to u?? u going for the bash mah?

linda - Celeste is toilet trained now, she oni needs her diaper occasionally for nap and a MUST for her sleep at nite.. once a blue moon, she will have a dry diaper in the morning and dash out of the room, asking for wee wee! but sometimes when we are out, we cant get her to the potty in time so her diaper was aldy warm when we tried to take it off.. yes, we stil wearing the diaper for her when we go out, scared she cant hold and make a mess lei.. how to go about tis?

CL

Me still on meds for cough, so feel a little drowsy at times.
sad.gif

Thanks gals for your concern!

Thanks to my MIL who came to help, we managed to sneak back home to bathe and get fresh clothes for him.

PD said will need to wait for the results of the test from his phlegm to know. Right now he's on antibiotics thru his vein and other meds. But his fever kept going up and down. Worse than stock market. Maybe need to stay till the end of the week.

He has developed a fear for the nurses & even cleaners. So anyone who comes in a uniform, he'll scream his head off.

CL,
which hospital did u go? So lousy. The nurse at Mt A fed him the meds (and he hates it, refused to eat, so had to force feed). They even washed and sterilised his bottles for him. So we're kind of like on an extended holiday without the sightseeing and enjoyment, plus all the meds and drips. The nurses are rather nice. They even asked whether need them to help wash him up or give him a bath. There's a nice little playroom next to our room, so C will pop in once a while to have some fun.

SY
Need x-ray to determine bronchitis. It's lung infection and can see spots/patches on the lungs. Usually it'll come with fever i think.

Mashy,
You never believe NUH lor. Then I make complaint and got my fren working in NUH to come. I ask them if I feed my son half of his usual diet can discharge they says yes, Then i force myself to syringe and keep telling aden must drink to make sure he gets out. This is totally not enjoyable for him.

SY,
they will listen to the lungs if there is a need they will order for X-ray. That time aden is bronchio litis. Sigh.

mashy
better take care of yourself. cos u also sick still. must be really tiring. do u need to stay over with C at hospital?

CL
hmm, JH has a cough for some time already. think i shd bring him to see doc again soon if it doesn't clear. he doesn't have fever though.

Hi Tabb,

PMed you my order. Thanks for ordering. Its getting really expensive!

1. Cheng(EL)
2. mongs
3. krissie
4. cookie
5. God's child
6. chillies

Similac follow on

Thanks so much.
anyone else?
I will order tomorrow.

god's child
yes, i'm gg to the bday bash. can you pass to me on saturday, pls.

mashy
Poor C, hope he get well soon.

RE: Bash / Gathering
What time is it ah? Cos I need to plan my time as there are some things that I need to go to town to get before our first trip to Genting on Sunday. Either go before or after the whole event.

<font color="ff0000">Annual Gathering!!! </font>
Date: 1st MARCH(SAT)
Time: 1130am-230pm
Venue: The Wine Tapestry, club csc @ bukit batok 91 bukit batok west ave 2 blk b #03-01
Cost: $20.00 per person

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Adult</TD><TD>Child </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Chickenlittle</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mamachan</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Aileen</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Cheng</TD><TD>02</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Maywong</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Krissie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Cookie</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>bblon</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>God's child</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Rach</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Tabbiesus</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Flo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>SH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Queen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Sysac</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Wenyl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Demny</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Sleepingdeer</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Tabbiesus/May,
I think JW is left handed too. But my hb keeps wanting to switch him to right hand. So we are consciously asking him to use his right hand. Be it to eat or to write....

mummies
apologise for the delay in updating the gathering list. the past week has been really busy and not able to come in here...

for our upcoming gathering, the only thing you need to bring along is you and your family! do come on time and let's have a good time together =)

the committee will be preparing some simple games and activities, do allow us to finalise on these. we have been tie up with our own personal committment too.

thank you all for your patience!

mummies
anymore mummies and toddler joining us? bcos we have cater the amount of food and little gifts for our kids.

avoiding any last minutes that will cause any shortage of food or gifts. thanks you for your understanding.

hi
Rachel

I got the games sorted out, so no need to stress. will discuss with mamachan.
Maybe all i need is a CD player?

do we have any money left at all?

SH
if JW is left handed, shd not switch him to right hand. my hb is also left handed. i heard that if u try to force them, it is not so good for them.

SH,
Will JW vent anger if u ask him to use right? My gal will. When I talk to her, "Jamie, wrong hand already. Use this side ok?" And I will then slowly remove the spoon from her left hand and put on her right. But she will say "NO" and change it back to the left. That's why I tell hb, let's leave it to her.

Rachel,
Thanks for the update. You need any help? I will pop by earlier to see if there is any help needed for decorations etc. Need to do nametag or any other thing?

May, SH
Ya I feel dun change because I got a feeling Charmaine is suppose to be left handed but my mum corrected her. So now when I see her write it is realli how a left handed writes. It is quite tough for her leh.

There is no right or wrong to being left or right hand mah so just let them be

SY

Yah, i stayed last night. My hb stayed for the 1st 2 nts. Gosh, it's so tiring to do the night shift. I'm a light sleeper and can't get back to sleep easily once i wake up. So it was hell for me. My boy had to wake up twice for his nebu &amp; meds last night. And of course, he wasn't too pleased with it. sigh.

mashy brainz, CL
clarene is having brochititis now. she has a lot of phelgm and when she breathe, there seems to be fluid in her lungs. so heart pain and because she is only 2 months old, she can't cough out the phelgm. the PD was saying that if she still can't recover from the cough after 3-4days, she will need nebuliser for her medicine and I will need to rent it from her. if she still don't recover and become breathless, she will need to be hospitalised. so worrying for me.
worse thing is that she doesn't want bottle and I am going back to work next week. sigh! think she caught the cough from clariss.

mashy - Caleb got bronchitis before but was given the puff and then doc monitor for an hr and says he is good to go home. hope he gets well soon.

SY - it always start off with flu and then cough and when his lungs get block up with all those phlegm, it makes breathing difficult. so have to be wary. was told to give medicine to clear the lungs before the condition worsen. caleb got that even when he was in perth and it was so worrying for us. all those medicine from KKH just doesn't help. in fact, we are now worry about travelling to cold countries.

rena - how is elijah now? hope he is doing fine. so much headache for your maid. maybe you want to chg to another agency? or maybe try getting an inexperience one? so far, mine is inexperience but she is very good.

mamachan - congrats...exams are finally over. can relax for now...and planning for no 2?

gosh ... seems like a lot of kids are down with brochititis. just a suggestion. might want to consider TCM. workds for my #1. He too was very prone to cough, phlegm, and using neub, aerochamber .... his health got better when I seek help with TCM - xiaoer tuina specifically

.ky.

Mong
so sorry to read about clarene.. hope she has a speedy recovery.

Mashy..
Speedy recover to C too, hope his plemhg result nothing serious

Too busy till I forgot to share a piece of good news today.

Sunny has delivered her baby boy this morning at 1 am. Congrats to her

Mong
Sorry to hear about clarene. Hope she will be well soon. But I feel neubalizer is good. At least it cure better and faster.

CONGRATS Sunny !!

Speedy recovery to Mashy's C, Mong's Clarene and Rena's Elijah!

CL,
I will pass u the huggalugs for u and SL. Will transfer the money that I owe u tmr for the scrap materials. Pay cash to you for the cutter or I transfer also? How much is that?

Rachel,
I will take the momento from you this sat okie? HB is busy clearing his work this week as he will be on 1 wk leave. Sorry for the delay.

SSF
hahahahahahahaha, eh, plan for #2 now ah? hmmmmm, see how 1st lah. I've been busy catching up with work and trying to clear as much backlog of casenotes to be transcribed into usable data as possible. I'm kind of a lone-ranger at work, everything do myself and I'm my own government =P. Likely might need to put in some OT on weekday nights. =(

Many congrats to Sunny for her arrival of her Prince.

tabbie
thank you so much, appreciate your help *muack*. as what was mentioned via our earlier sms-es, fill me in on your budget =) thanks

May
erm, think no need name tag. since we have known one another for quite sometime now, expect for sharon whom i personally yet to meet up before =p

would love to have some helping hands on this sat! do come earlier if you girls are able to, the committee will be there early to set things in place before our annual gathering start!

Hi Rachel &amp; Comm - Thanks for organising. I have something official to attend to on Sat morning. Will try to make it to the gathering with Cephas. There's no need to refund me the $$ if we do not turn up. Please help me to keep a set of what the comm has allocated for the kids fro Cephas. Wld like to keep as a momento. I'll pick it up along with the 1st yr bash momento.

Sunny - Congratulations! Take care &amp; rest well
happy.gif

Mashy - Hope C is alright now. U &amp; HB take care too!

Mongs/Rena - May Clarene &amp; Elijah recover soon. U 2 take care as well.

hi, just want to check any mum interested to organised bath and body works spree. I bought the shampoo during last spree and everyone has been asking me where i bought the shampoo as my girls hair smelt so nice. The scent can last for so long.Even when i sleep with my girl at night i could smelt it. Please let me know if anyone of you are organising it. Thank in advance.

sunny - congratulations!!! do post ur bb's pics for us to see ya.

mamachan - haha...shall look out for your good news then. if i remembered correctly, i think there are a few mummies who are looking for a bb next yr. all the best ya...

sunny
congrats!!

so who is next?

SSF
i brought JH back to PD. still a sensitive lung issue. his lungs are all clear and no other symptoms so PD starting him on Zaditen to see whether it helps.

my 2 kids cost me 300 bucks yesterday cos i went for detailed scan yesterday plus gynae visit as well!!

mummies
just to update. i m having a gal!! hee, so happy. during the detailed scan when the sonographer said ankle seems to be blocking, i almost tot couldn't see again, then she said she saw already. then she ask JH whether wan mei mei or didi and JH kept saying all all, i really felt nervous...then JH finally said mei mei and she told him he got his wish.

mongs
oh dear, hope clarene will get well soon. think this is really a bad season. a lot of kids sick!

mashy
the night shifts are tough. i remmeber when i was young and hospitalised, my dad will work in the day and then come and stay with me at night. cos my mum got to look after my sis so she can't stay with me at night. really very tough. do take care!

May,

Forgot to update you. The cookie cutter x 2 is $12.50. It is ok lets juz offset with the huggalegs ok ?

Following Mummies who are attending the gathering on 1 Mar please do not forget to collect things from me.

Sleepdeer - Chinese Books
Tabbiesus - Chinese Books
Flo - CB stuff from Mamapanda
Mamachan - Winter clothings from Mamapanda.

Must remember to claim hor. I will leave everything in the car because to lazy to carry to cafe. Lets do car to car transfer

SL
After the bash, I have to arrange to meet you for Winterclothings from Mamapanda, Huggalegs from May and finally the maths kit from Charmaine's chinese teacher.

Back