2005 East Mommies

Hi SY... My in-laws look after the baby when I am at work. My maid is mainly for the housework.

Hi Vone and wlml... which part of Bedok Res? My parents stay there... I was staying there since 9. I like it there... not as crowded as Tampines and Bedok but still as convenient.

SJ... I agree with you. The daddy must play a part too. I used to take everything upon myself until I was burnt out. Nowadays I try to get my hubby involved and will not hesitate to drag him out of bed when need to. Looks like the term "PP kids" not that exclusive... muwhahaah :p

Oreos... it is better to bring more than not enough... esp for babies they need to keep warm. I learnt my lesson hard when I was in Tasmania for my honeymoon. Didn't expect it to be that cold... the weather was really unpredictable. Lucky we have friends there to lend us their winter clothings. So now I think it is wise to pack more than less. I remember Mothercare has some pretty thick clothings.

Jas... guess that is the problem with in-laws. You would like the kid to be brought up in your way but they have their own thinking... and there is only so much that you can say. They get upset when you say or ask too much as if you are underminding their abilities. Sticky situation! My MIL cooks the same stuff for my boy 2 weeks in a roll - threadfin porridge... until my boy refused the food and she complained my boy is picky. God... I told her that even us adults can't have the same food everyday lah. So I try to cook different stuff other than porridge during weekends. I now go with the principle that "I don't bother what you do when he is at your place... similarly I don't want her to comment too much about how I raise my child in my house.". I go to the NTUC almost every week to pick up some stuff too. Do you know that it is the most expensive NTUC in Singapore? The things there are priced differently. You not keen to have the 2nd one? I always find that children grow up better with siblings around. Seems like a lot of only child grow up lonely and tend to be more self-centred. Maybe because I am close to my siblings... so I feel the need to have more than one. As it is... my boy already quite possessive. I want him to learn to share from young.

Jas,
can talk to ur ILs and ask them to open the windows? They dun normally comment infront of u right? Stime i find better for me to tell my MIL i wanted sthing to be done. She know is me and dun really dare to object. hahahaha..

Cat,
Ur IL live near ur place? Also our area too?

SY,
Glad tat I manage to get a nice babysitter around my neighbourhood. Before tat, I had tonnes & tonnes of problems on maid & MIL. Now I dun have to face them everyday & I am so much relief~

vone,
U r here!
happy.gif

sj_ong,
Seems like PP gives u a lot of good memory! Heehee.. I luv PP too but oso scare to go cos it means that I will have to spend a lot of money. Almost every week, I sure go there for my grocery shopping, baby stuff.. Gosh.. I keep on buying & buying.

oreos,
Thanks for the lobang! I luv fish N chips & now u made me hungry!

hong,
U should be glad tat the terrible 2 din last u too long.

JasTan,
My ILs stay at Dakota Cres but they always like to visit me & my baby almost everyday. I dun mind they come but it's the timing! They always come when I need to put my baby to sleep. The moment they step in, my whole house can turn into market place. I feel very irritated whenever I see my MIL cos her loud voice & boastfulness simply puts me off. She luv to impress ppl on how capable she is when coming to take care of my baby. But infact she knew nuts, somemore can starve my baby when she bring her out! Then she had a bad habit of buying junks & put at my home. And end of the day, it is me who have to either give it or throw away, so wasteful. She never ask me wat I want & always luv to be in control of everything! I really can't stand her!! Thank god, I am not staying with her or else I am going to be "siao" one day.

Anyway, lucky u manage to convince your hubby to move out, but it's really very siong to maintain 2 houses. Your hubby is sure tat he can manage?

In addition, I used to put my baby & my maid at my MIL's shop cos MIL insisted me to do so... but in the end, my baby gets frustrated easily cos of her noisy environment (included her voice), naps less & gets startled easily...

It was until the day I sacked my maid, I think I should do something quickly to make my baby happy so I get a babysitter. Like tat, my MIL will not come & disturb my gal.
lame.gif

JasTan,
I would encourage you to breastfeed 2nd baby if you have. I'm sad to say that I BF my girl for only 3months cos I was very sick then and was not persistant to continue. That is something that I regretted most and feel very sorry to her. That's why when I have my boy, I"ve told myself no matter how tough it is, I'll persist and I did it(BF him for more than a yr).

To All,
Going to parkway is like a addiction to me!
My boy is in T2 stage right now! If he wants something, he will cry till he get it! Of cos I dun give in to him all the time, but his daddy and sister will. When I find that he's overboard or naughty, I'll send him to one corner for 2mins or more(my PD's suggestion: When send your child to a corner, how many mins depend on how old your child is, eg,1yr old 1 min). Sometimes I'll just ignore him and let him cool down.
Do you realise that when you go shopping, you'll only go to kids section? Eg, before CNY, went shopping w my friend to hunt for my clothes, next thing I know I'm at the kids section again. Then my girlfriend will remind me what am I there for! Even when I cook, I'll think of what they like or cant cook spicy dishes. Now, I try to be fair to my hubby(feeling guilty liao) and cook some of his fav.
I agree with Odie. I would encourage all mommies to try for no.2! When my boy didn't go to school last week(he was sick), he was so restless at home and kept asking for his jiejie. As soon as his sister get home, I saw that he brighten up! Sometimes I wonder whether I'm so boring meh?(Aiyo.. Jealous of my girl liao
kao_laugh.gif
) Few days ago, my boy was trying to learn to wear his bermudas, my girl saw it and tries to help him. It was such a beautiful scene! They were so happy and laughing when they succeeded.

hi sj_ong, sorry for the late reply im a SAHM and my boy is 4mths today. His on TBF too. Im happy to know all mommies here...
kao_happy.gif

Hi cat_tail,
The way you describe you MIL, sure sounds like my mom, talking loudly etc. She always buy whatever my girl wants and end up I've got lots of unwanted things. But at least I can tell her not to do that. I'm lucky cos My MIL is not like that. She 70+yrs old and speaks hokkien and a little mandarin, so I sometimes have problem communicating with her, so less conflict.

the thread is moving fast! i think all the marine paraders frequents PP. and since motherhood, our fav place is mothercare, KP n isetan. got nothing to buy also go there n see see look look and end up buying! maybe we bump to each other before without knowing!

sj_ong - that must be very tring for you. but perservere! you are giving the best for your family! i agree, daddies must help put too. my hubby is the type whom you must specify in detail how you want him to help. cannot depend that he will know wat to do. used to find that its very frustrating and end up me doing everything. but now, i get him involved and he is picking it up. help to bathe the bb on weeeknds, do the laundry etc. hehe..

oreos - if only i knew abt the fish n chip in scuffy murphy earlier. went to dine there for the 1st time, took their salmon n sirloin steak which is not nice. ok next time try their f&c.

cat_tail - ya i don't like my bb's routine to be distrupted too. when there is a need, i've learnt to excuse myself and put her to sleep when its time even when someone else is at my house or i am at other's place. if she don't sleep, she will be very tired n cranky.

when our child is taken care by others, think there is always a problem on how we want our child to be raised, whether it is their diet, manners, or routine etc..most of the time we got different views. not just with in-laws, but even with our own parents, or outsiders like babysitter/maid. think we got to give n take but not compromise the best for the child. wat a headache ya!

Hi all,
Odie and cat,
Yah the place I am mentioning is at East Coast Park where the Mac is at. THe Fish and Chips is not expensive. I remember paying like $12 something but then it is REALLY thick slab of fish and not the lousy type that is full of flour one. I describe to you all also I getting hungry! some more I also have not eaten lunch. Got to go pump my gal gal's dinner feed first ha!!!
Jastan,
I also stay with my IL so I can undestand your frustration. People who dun stay with IL dun know how blissful life is. They do have their weird ways. Just yesterday, my MIL took my gal out for a walk with her bowl of cereal! walk and feed whilst carried!! Wan to faint when I saw that. Nicely told her I take over and sat her at high chair to finish meal.

sj_ong, today morning jus went for jab ve to monitor him whether will ve fever cos the previous jab he had fever. everythings ok enjoy being looking after him and watching him growing up.
happy.gif
how about u?

cat_tail,
that must be a big improvement from having your inlaws look after your bb...

mummies,
if there's issue with inlaws is it better that hb talk to them? my problem is that my hb doesn't say anything to them. sometimes my MIL likes to call my house very late at night and i dun like it cos it may wake bb up. told hb many times to tell her not to call so late but he thinks never mind.

oreos,
hee, maybe next time we org outing to go eat fish n chips? u make us hungry leh..esp when i still in confinement...

sj_ong,
think i also slowly neglect my hb nowadays....everytime it's bb and bb only. but sometimes hb also like that...quite bad hor..no couple time liao. think must really make the effort...like what u say, cook what he likes to eat. last time i used to plan our meals and always make sure it's something he likes. now i just leave it to the maid to decide...haha

Hi folks,
Sorry on my whinning abt my MIL. Maybe too many air stuck in my chest & suddenly got the opportunity to let out.
biggrin.gif

Oleander,
I am trying not to disturb my baby's sleep but almost everyday I am alone at home with my gal so when the door bell rings, I have to answer. I am just wondering how come my ILs still dun get it tat baby needs to sleep. They still can argue baby lives in a noisy environment can adapt the outside world well. Tat time, I really want to faint when I hear their craps.

SY,
Oh yeah, u bet! I can see a little improvement on my baby. Hopefully my babysitter can establish her routine.

wlml2402 / sy / odie, me staying at blk 101.

sj_ong, my boy is coming 6 mths liao. me & cat_tail's gal is abt d same age. unfortunately, i m a wking mum. nw still considering whether 2 b a sahm or nt.

oreos, ya, i agree wif u. we might hv met each other at PP aso. i frequent thr a lot.
happy.gif

jas, unfortunately, i dun stay near d reservoir, so no view. actually if u shift out, i m sure tt u can wk something out. dun worry okie.
happy.gif

cat_tail, yup yup... hw can i miss it?? hehe...

Hi sy and oleander,
Sure thing to go for the f & c. Now thinking of it already make me hungry and its so early in the morning!
To all new to thread,
WELCOME !
Cat,
dun feel so sorry about airing your views here about your ILs. This is what a forum is all about
happy.gif
Say what you want to say and feel supported
happy.gif

wlml,
Hmmm..... that means your birthday coming soon !!!! How you gonna celebrate
happy.gif

odie,
thanks for suggestion. I also think the same. better be kiasu than regret. My fren gal went there and then kena pneumonia.....so scary
To all,
I being abit kiasu here, mummies any suggestions as to where can hold birthday party for my gal when she turn one in the East. Dun think I wan to hold it at home, after that so much to clear. suggestions?

TwinsMummy,
I cannot imagine of myself to handle twins, must be a mess! I salute u..haha...

Oh yeah vone,
U stay at Bedok! We are the Easterners..keke.. Dun ponder too much lah, I encourage u to be a SAHM if you can.

oreos,
Thanks for yor understanding.. I think I am feeling better today cos yesterday my ILs din come! Haha...n
biggrin.gif

Talk abt birthday party, how abt holding at the Kallang Mcdonald? Somemore, the staff can organise programme & distribute ballons for kids. It's hassle free~
happy.gif

hi mummies,

can I join in ?

wlml2402 / vone / sy,
i stay at bedok reservoir view too!! So nice to know of mummies in this forum staying in the same estate!

how old are your darlings ? my gal is 14 months and I'm a FTWM.

Thanks for letting me know this good fish and chips place. Will go try it one of these days. I find the fish & co at PP not very good. Somehow the one at centrepoint is much better. Anyone tried the fish and chips at the foodcourt in PP basement? Looks pretty good.

Cat... we all understand. So no worries. Sometimes we just want to let it out. Like me... I just want a listening ear and vent out. Don't expect that anything will change. Say too much to hubby wait he explode and confront his mum and make things worse. I also don't want him to feel sandwiched.

vone and wlml.... I use to stay right opp the mosque.

Oreos... I was about to suggest Kallang McDonald's too.

hi seagal
kao_welcome.gif
, my bb is 4mths, his on TBF and im a SAHM. hmm maybe we're neighbour huh
lol.gif

hi odie, my parent stay near few blks away 600+ only.

odie
I also go to NTUC every week on Friday night to pick up some stuff after work as well. Which NTUC is there? I thought the price should be the same for all NTUCs. Actually I am quite keen to have no. 2 now but at the same time thinking of the current situation and environment that I and the kids will be in, also care-giving issue, it really puts me in a dilemma. I have been bother by such issues months ago. Things would have been much simpler if I am not staying with ILs in the first place. I really regret of initially before marriage why I didn't insist of getting a house.... sigh....
sad.gif

hong
I got hubby to talk to them before but they still revert to their own ways after few days. Somemore MIL can tell hubby open the windows will make the house very dusty.

cat_tail
I agree with you totally, it is always the timing of their visit. For my case, it is MIL's friend/relative/children who comes visiting, and it always the timing around my boy's nap and I just hate it. Think it is quite common for people of their age to speak with loudly. My ILs the same. Sometimes ILs will get all her children and grandchildren to come over for dinner on weekends, and the whole place will be so crampy and noisy, after they left, got to clean up the house. If I have my own place, I will get to enjoy the peace and all these unneccessary visitation. Hubby said he will settle the loan issue but from the way I see it, he is procastinating.

That was a good decision you have made to place your bb in babysitter. I also don't like bb to be in a too noisy environment.

sj_ong
I am not sure about BF now, but I will still try for no. 2, but this time round, I will not want to pressure myself so much. Just do my best. The scene you describe is so heart-warming...

oreas
Hmm... the F&C sounds delicious, must got there one of these day. My boy loves fish n chips.

oleandar
True when the child is taken care by others, definately need to give and take, but at least for babysitter and mother, it is much easier to tell them of dos and donts. For me, my mum is looking after my boy, and I have 100% trust in her coz she had been the care-giver for my cousin, and two nephews since years ago. In fact, I got much to learn from her. Morever, she is pretty adoptable to new ways too if is known to be for the good of the child. E.g. she is okay to the idea of BF although she had never BF us or prepare EBM for bb before, mine is the first time.

sy
I had neglect hubby since bb is out too, morever, we stay apart during weekdays and he is always busy with work. When my boy is older, we do plan some couple time occassionally on special day - e.g. have dinner together. However, I still feel that for the past 2 years, our relationship and marriage is not growing. Sometimes I feel that it is declining... sigh...

vone
thanks. I do hope things will work out.

twinsmummy
Wow 2 boys, is it tough to look after them? No easy to handle two at the same time, but seeing them grows up together is brings double the joy?? Anyway, the advantage is that they can be each other's company which is good.

seagal
Welcome to join in...

hi wlml,

So nice to be a SAHM.

I tried to send you a private message (PM) but your profile currently does not accept PM.

which blk u staying at ?

wahh .... got nice fish and chips at East Coast area ? must try somedays!

seagal
i stay pasir ris but very close to bedok reservior. my bb just turned 1 month!

jastan
i also feel me n hb not really coomunicating anymore. at night he come back from work, will go study to work. i will go sleep cos need to wake up to pump.

u n hb staying apart on weekdays? how come?

oreos
i feel like eatinf f&c already

Jastan,
I am in the same plight as you are. I also really regret at agreeing to stay with IL. My hb the eldest some more so I dun think i can ever have a haven of my own without them lurking somewhere.... Number 2? Now my gal dun even have her own room andI feel so sorry for her. Wan to let her crawl also no space. Toys I buy for her also anyhow chuck coz no play room.... sigh...

Oldie,
U r so understanding. No doubts that ever since my baby is out, life really changed dramatically. Relationship between hubby & I hardly move a step further. And poor guy, always sandwiched between me & his mother. I think I better cut down on my nags too.

JasTan,
Just bear with yor ILs for a while... At least your hubby is working out on something to move out.

oreos,
My hubby is oso the eldest son, and lucky I manage to get our own house. Now I am hoping his bro can have a kid soon so my ILs can divert their attention. Haha..

oreos
dun give up on moving out. my hb is eldest n only son n we r staying by ourselves. right from the start we got no intention to stay together with IL. plus IL place very small, no rooms in fact so it's convenient for us to move out. keep trying!

hi all,
me a 2005 east mummy too.. staying near old airport rd..
i m very new here, dun understand some of your jargons.. what is "SAHM" and "FTWM"?
i have a baby boy, going to 8 months soon..

Hi Carrie,
Which part of Old Airport u stay? I am staying at Pine Close, got a 6 mths old gal. Got a few mummies here staying around our side too like hong, JasTan.
happy.gif

SAHM = Stay At Home Mum
FTWM = Full Tiem Working Mum (hope I am right)

Hi Jas... yup. I didn't know about it until my hubby told me so. Apparently it was reported in the papers once. The difference is not too great about 5 to 10 cents. So if you are only getting a few items it is still ok for convenience sake. If we are buying lots of stuff we always try to go Carrefour. As for your MIL... a bit tough. They are probably used to not opening the windows so if you insist... she might think you are trying to interfere in how she runs the household. In my case... when I was staying with my IL... my principle was "when in rome do what the romans do". Now that I have my only place... I do it my way but of course my MIL will have alot to say. So I guess it works both ways. Although I stay close to her... but I tell myself at least it is not as bad as under one roof. I think the person who came up with the chinese proverb "xiang jian hao tong zu nan" must be a married woman... muwahahahah :p

Oreos... maybe this is a good chance to get a place of your own. At least now you have a reason... that you are running out of space. If you plan to have a second one... all the more you will need the space. When I first got married and stayed with my IL it took me a while to get use to it too. I find that I have so many stuff but simply no space and I hate to see my bedroom all cluttered up. In the end I only have the basic stuff... alot of my things I left it with my parents. I cannot imagine with a baby and still have to cramp everything into the room.

As for communicating with hubby... I have to agree that we now have lesser time with each other. Most of the time he will be playing his online game and I head straight to bed when my boy goes to asleep. Bo bian... I feel bad at times too but what to do... every night is like the stock market. Can be good can be bad. If I don't go to bed early... I might end up hating myself if it turns out to be a bad night for the baby. Hopefully when the boy is older and less reliant we will have more time for each other.

hi mummies!
i'm from Blk 5 pine close too and love to hang out at PP, so happy they renovated a few years back, and everything we need it there.

seems like one rep from each block!

I'm MTB due in Jun2006. Still have not settled whether to get confinement lady... more pressing issue is who to take care of my baby James next time...

Hi Mommies,
I'm a MTB EDD in April 06 but can I join in? I'm also a Marine Parader. Always go PP for grocery shopping too!

Carrie,
We are living at the same blk!!! Maybe we have bumped each other in the lift.
biggrin.gif

Hi Josephine,
Glad to know so many Pine Close ppl here. Looks like it's getting more & more fun now.

Oldie,
Haha.. U so funny, can relate the chinese phrase. I think all men the same, every nite can play online game, while the wife will take every opportunity to sleep. I guess our relationship got to stall for a few years before we move on further.

Oreos,
Quick quick... grab this excuse to move out! One mountain cannot hide 2 tigers..keke

wlml, serious?? tt's mine aso leh.
kao_biggrin.gif
which yr were u born?? i'm born in 1978.

oreos, hw abt holding ur gal's b'day party at d NSRCC??

cat_tail, hehe... tink i tink 2 much liao...

seagal, welcome.
kao_welcome.gif
bt i m staying at bedok reservoir, nt d view.
happy.gif
mine is coming 6 mths liao & i m a FTWM.

odie, d fish & chips at PP's basemt is nt tt nice & it's exp 4 foodcourt prices.

Hellloooo, New here.. staying in marine parade and a BIG Parkway addict!! my son is 14mths and m expecting the 2nd kid now!! SAHM.. lets share all the gd food hideouts in the east!

wlml, hehe... tks. wow... we actually gt d same b'day. such a concidence...

hi ethel, welcome. wow... a lot of ppl stay in marine parade. i wanted 2 stay thr 2, bt cldn't find a suitable plc.

hi mummies,
Hi carrie,joesphine, vone, ethel and jillian
WELCOME!!! if I miz out anyone, forgive forgive coz this thread really so fast!!

Ethel, congrats! how advanced are you in your preg already? Are you a SAHM? Ask coz the gap of your 2 kids rather close. Which is good coz they will have company.

Vone,
Alot of people have been mentioning this NSRCC. Where is it exactly?

wlml,
Dun think you are old at all!!! I am lagi older than you! hiak hiak!!!

Odie and cat,
My Hb not keen to move without his mum. He knows gonna break her heart....So I got to work and work real hard and find a "mountain" that can house "2 tigers". THat's actually why I can't afford not to work coz the housing loan is gonna be SUPER great. Been hunting for a place since I was preg. Now my gal already past 7th month old already. It's not easy. If I were to write out my whole plight, think chin leng is gonna charge me for space liao!!!
bounce.gif

Still thanks for the support. I have been dropping hints to my Hb that the current situation of not having our own space is not really what I want.He is kindda swayed but I am FAR FAR from succeeding in convincing him to move out.
Do you know the last time we mentioned that we have the intention to move, my MIL cried !

hi cat_tail,
haha.. yes, maybe we have bumped into each other before..

hi oreos,
understand how restricted u feel, staying with the ILs, i experienced it before.. luckily we managed to get a unit and moved out before i know i was pregnant, otherwise will be stucked.. however, dun let the matter stress your relationship with your hubby for the moment, since you already exhausted with your baby.. take care..

Hi Mommies,
It was 2 days since I last read the thread and it's moving fast!
Being a kaypoh, I've compiled a list of all mommies on this thread(for easy reference). Pls let me know if I've missed out anyone/any info. Of coz we'll still welcome anyone who wants to join in. If anyone thinks that we should add any info, pls let me know, like names of children, DOB etc.

Oleander(SAHM) Marine Parade - Girl(9months)
Oreos(FTWM) Marine Parade - Girl(7 months)
Cat_tail(FTWM) Kallang Airport - Girl(6 months)
MG Teo(SAHM) Geylang - Girl(13 months)
Hong(FTWM) Old Airport RD - Girl(25 months), pregnant EDD:?
SY(FTWM) Pasir Ris - ? (on maternity leave now)
Odie(FTWM) Marine Parade - Boy(7.5 months)
Twinsmummy(FTWM) Pasir Ris - Boys(twins 13 months)
JasTan(?) Tampines/Old Airport - Boy(25 months)
sj ong(PTWM) Marine Parade - Girl(4+ yrs), Boy(26 months)
pageup(?) Lengkong Tiga - Boy(8 months)
wlml2402(SAHM) Bedok Reservoir - Boy(4 months)
von(FTWM) Bedok Reservoir - Boy(6 months)
seagal(FTWM) Bedok Reservoir - Girl(14 months)
carrie(FTWM) Old Airport RD - Boy(8months)
Josephine Tan(?) Old Airport RD- MTB EDD: June2006
Jillian(?) Marine Parade - MTB EDD: April2006
Ethel(SAHM) Marine Parade - Boy(14 months)

Ya lor vone,
If u can afford to be a SAHM, then quickly do it. U noe the longer u drag, the harder to achieve.

oreos,
Looks like it's going to be very hard for you to achieve a home on your own. If I am u, I will also have to submit to MIL's cries... Alternatively, like wat u plan is to get a bigger house. Of cos, u stay in the bigger room & have your little world of yor own.

Carrie,
Yesterday I saw a lady with the short hair in the lift with a baby boy in the evening, is that u? Heehee.. I think during my ML, I always heard another baby crying, so I wonder is that yors? Btw, I stayed at #17 floor.
happy.gif

sy
I stay over at my parent's place on weekdays coz my boy is taken care by them. Morever, my work place is near there so more convenient for me, less travelling time. My boy and I will be back at IL's place on weekends.

oreos
I can understand how you feel, coz my boy only has a room when he is about 6months old coz SIL is married then. Before that, we squeeze into my room, with the baby cot and two plastic 4-tier trollies, it left practically no space to walk. Now at least with a room, all my boy's toys and other stuff can be kept there, I was thinking to buy a children table and chair for my boy also no space to accommodate. However, there is no enough space for no. 2 and a maid should there be one.

I was thinking if really staying with ILs is a must, then was suggesting to shift to a bigger house (those with 4-rooms kind), but ILs don't want to shift, they said they loves the current place. Maybe you want to consider shifting to a bigger house.

Like what Odie mention, I also have a lot of stuff still at my parents place. One of the reason I tell hubby, is no house no no. 2... hee hee... coz no space..

Indeed it is not easy to hunt for a suitable resale house, although I haven't really started but just browsing through the newpapers, already I find my options are so limited, and on top coupled with all those HDB rules and regulations.. sian... Too bad I didn't win the TOTO, else can go buy condo instead, more flexible.

carrie
Oh you staying in Pine Close too. Quite a few of us are living around that area too. Maybe one day can have a mini gathering.. ha ha ha... Who looking after your baby when you work?

odie
Like what you say, now I also give up, close both my eyes on what they do. I try not to be in house the entire day, so on weekends will always bring my boy out to somewhere for a breather. One thing I didn't tell hubby is that nowadays I don't look forward to Friday anymore coz it means time to go back, something which I don't like but no choice... sian... Indeed now I think all those chinese proverb is true to certain extend, like 'yi san bu ne chang er hu' also.

I prefer to go Carrefour Suntec coz it's bigger but I find some of the pricing is slightly expensive compared to NTUC, however sometimes their weekly promotion is very attractive though.

josephine/jilian
Welcome... first-time MTB?

josephine
The block will be the one closest to the MRT station when it is completed.

vone
You very young leh... me envy lor...

wlml
you also consider young leh, at least younger than me...

ethel
Welcome.. so you will have an age gap of about 2yrs between 1st and 2nd. Congrats..

hi sj_ong,
thanks for your time n effort, this list is sure useful.. i was trying to recall n read back who is who, staying at which location, bla bla..
373228.gif

Thanks sj_ong for compiling the list. I amend a bit.
happy.gif

Oleander(SAHM) Marine Parade - Girl(9months)
Oreos(FTWM) Marine Parade - Girl(7 months)
Cat_tail(FTWM) Pine Close - Girl(6 months)
MG Teo(SAHM) Geylang - Girl(13 months)
Hong(FTWM) Cassia Crescent - Girl(25 months), pregnant EDD:?
SY(FTWM) Pasir Ris - ? (on maternity leave now)
Odie(FTWM) Marine Parade - Boy(7.5 months)
Twinsmummy(FTWM) Pasir Ris - Boys(twins 13 months)
JasTan(?) Tampines/Pine Close - Boy(25 months)
sj ong(PTWM) Marine Parade - Girl(4+ yrs), Boy(26 months)
pageup(?) Lengkong Tiga - Boy(8 months)
wlml2402(SAHM) Bedok Reservoir - Boy(4 months)
von(FTWM) Bedok Reservoir - Boy(6 months)
seagal(FTWM) Bedok Reservoir - Girl(14 months)
carrie(FTWM) Pine Close - Boy(8months)
Josephine Tan(?) Pine Close - MTB EDD: June2006
Jillian(?) Marine Parade - MTB EDD: April2006
Ethel(SAHM) Marine Parade - Boy(14 months)

Carrie,
U very cute leh! I luv to see yor post..haha

Hi!,
jastan - yes first time MTB. Getting more and more nervous as the EDD draws closer.

sj_ong - yup great idea and thanks for your effort. Currently I'm still FTWM cos BB not out yet. But my MIL suggested that I don't stop working but get a maid and bring maid and BB to her place when I work. But I'm quite reluctant to get a maid. For one, lack of privacy and for another not enough space. Sigh.. Gonna have to talk to boss to see if he is open to a more flexible working arrangement for me.

Anybody with same problem or had experience with the same issue? Advice?

Back