(2005/11) November 2005 MTBs

Ju, can you pls update the popped chart. Delivery date 2 July and my princess name is JENNABEL.

Xie xie... =P

Here to share 1 of my princess pic with u mummies!

879942.jpg

Cheers! Will try come in again...

<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Date of Birth</TD><TD>Birth Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>Syl</TD><TD>22 May 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Angela</TD><TD>18 May 2007</TD><TD>3.97kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie&Jillie</TD><TD>25 May 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hir0sH|-m@</TD><TD>15 June 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>05 June 2007</TD><TD>2.745kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>17 June 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Ophelia</TD><TD>12 June 2007</TD><TD>2.99kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>05 July 2007</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Glenn</TD><TD>22 June 2007</TD><TD>3.26kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babestaurus </TD><TD>15 July 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Jennabel</TD><TD>02 July 2007</TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>littleabby</TD><TD>01 August 2007</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misch</TD><TD>11 August 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Clarisse</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>28 August 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Susan</TD><TD>End 2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Updated! Von, this pic cannot see if she resembles u or ur hubby leh. But she is cute! All bbies are cute! Heh!

Paging Manuka Lynn, I got wind of you naming your bb Glenn. Seldom see you online. We are like playing hide-and-seek in msn.

Hmm... as for waking up in the middle of the night. Malc has been doing that since eons ago. When he was sleeping in his own room, he will wake up crying, prolly scared of being alone and the darkness. Every night we had to shuttle between rooms to pacify him. Very tiring.

Then one time, he was having flu and having problem sleeping. So I let him sleep with us on the bed. And the rest was history. He sleeps better with us and seldom cry in the middle of the night since he can see us besides him if he wakes up.

Tried to let him sleep on the mattress, but whenever I said "go orr orr", he will climb up to my bed and roll around. Duhz!! So now I have a new sleeping partner. Hubby has been banished to the mattress instead.

Sigh... I think I have to get him outta my room to sleep in his own again soon.

Ju! yar lor... these days tired like hell! really hell manz... cleaning shit in the middle of the nite..when is this going to end???????????? ahhhhh.....

by the way, hows malc's pox?

Hi all, congrats to all mummies who have given birth to their lovely little boys and girls. For me still a long way to go cos only 13 weeks.

Hiroshima, ya lor, your new born really look like you. I have never seen you before...but i been to your blog. =)

For me, my boy has been doing that to us for a long time. I will try to put him back into his cot after he fall asleep, then after 2 hours, he will wake up and cry...standing in his cot and demand to sleep on my bed. He dun wan to be carried....just put him on my bed and he will immediately dozed off liao.

Nowadays when he is getting ready for bed, he will make sure that i hug him. He will take my hand on put around his body. You know like how we hug hubby to sleep =)

this boy can be very dei huh. =)

Irene
Yday I showed my mom the pic I took with Sophia using my handphone. She said Sophia so pwetty and looks like you leh. And eyes so big. Hehehe... Thanks Joyce for taking the pic for us, I looked pwetty in it too. Bwahahahaha... *puke*

Congrate Ernmum, and sama sama but my boi even worst, we carry him out of the cot and once he fall asleep, we carry him back to his cot and guess wat, he wake up and stand up immediately with a smile on his face wanting us to carry him out again haha. No choice lar but to let him sleep inbetween me and hb.

Picnic @ East Coast Park (Carpark F2)
Date: 21 July (Sat)
Time: 4.30pm
Note: Please bring your own utensils and mat

1) Elaine - Sandwiches + Inflatable Pool no.1
2) Irene - ?!?
3) Shuyan - Fried Beehoon (14 July)
4) AP - Drinks
5) Ju - Muffins
6) Karen - Agar Agar
7) Dili - Inflatable Pool no.2 + AMK Curry Puff
8) IF - Kuek/Cake + Pool Balls
9) Sarahbb - Pool no 3(no need inflat one) + plastic ball for soccer?
10) Misch - Otak

Anyone else to join in the fun? It is on the next Saturday...

hello mums, so we are having dinner @ East Coast huh? or late afternoon tea. With all the sandwiches, beehoon etc...guess shd be sufficient.

Hello,

sorry, gotta cancel my attendance!!... =)

another time... =)

2) Irene - ?!?
4) AP - Drinks
5) Ju - Muffins
6) Karen - Agar Agar
7) Dili - Inflatable Pool no.2 + AMK Curry Puff
9) Misch - Otak

Ju: never put on your blog... iwan to see... rahahahahah.... today i bring her to PP, the plp from the medical hall commented she look exactly like me.... YIppy!!

furryfurry,

need some advice, i might be going shanghai for a trip.. any advise on places to visit or shop / which hotel to stay most convinient?? and how many days is good enuff for a vist??

thanks!!!!!

hey all mummies, have no time to check postings recently. saturday we have some furnitures coming into the house. let's see if i could join last minute ok??? will call one of you if we could. (hopefully got car from MIL hehe)

by the way can one kind mummy set up a yahoogroup for us??? easier for me to check cos i have several yahoo groups so i always make it a point to check. more privacy compared to forum too when posting pictures. ??? if so please create and invte me ok. use my hotmail address pls....... arigato../

will be back to check posts on and off....tata

2) Irene - ?!?
4) AP - Drinks
5) Ju - Muffins
6) Karen - Agar Agar
7) Dili - Inflatable Pool no.2 + AMK Curry Puff + pool balls
9) Misch - Otak

Elaine, ok you bring the pump. My pool is only big enough for 3-4 tots. I'll bring some colour balls too.

Such a coincidence... I've got to work this Sat... so I'll be late around 5pm.

AP, I think the food's enough for dinner for two evenings!

Hi ladies,
Can we join in the yahoo groups thing now? I think we should close the forum after say 1 week (27th July) i.e. whoever wants to joins us will need to be identifed. Esp. since we will be using this forum to post our kid's pictures and probably maintain a contact database? What you all think?

furry....actually some of them using different log-in name as the nick they use in this forum, abit difficult to identify also. Agree with u on the self identified thing... =P

shuyan, then you can join my mat keke. No problem, ask your cousin along.

snow, think there's nothing inside yet keke, I try explore a bit.haha.

Ju, ok, can add me in to the list...my edd 18 Jan 2008

elaine, your boy and my boy sama sama k....i tried to put him back into cot, he also stand up...not to smile, but to cry in disapproving manner...must sleep with us.

these few weeks, i very tired so i ignore him and just let him sleep with us.

i cant stand my boy, he have a soft toy tiger that he call cat (cos look like cat)....can kiss and call cat in middle of night...he never call ma ma so lovingly leh

worst, havent even started to call daddy

<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Date of Birth</TD><TD>Birth Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>Syl</TD><TD>22 May 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Angela</TD><TD>18 May 2007</TD><TD>3.97kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie&Jillie</TD><TD>25 May 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hir0sH|-m@</TD><TD>15 June 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>05 June 2007</TD><TD>2.745kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>17 June 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Ophelia</TD><TD>12 June 2007</TD><TD>2.99kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>05 July 2007</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Glenn</TD><TD>22 June 2007</TD><TD>3.26kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babestaurus </TD><TD>15 July 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Jennabel</TD><TD>02 July 2007</TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>littleabby</TD><TD>01 August 2007</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Ian</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misch</TD><TD>11 August 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Clarisse</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>28 August 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Susan</TD><TD>End 2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eRnMum</TD><TD>18 January 2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

2) Irene - ?!?
4) Ju - Muffins
5) Karen - Agar Agar
6) Dili - Inflatable Pool no.2 + AMK Curry Puff + pool balls
7) IF - Kuek/Cake + Pool Balls
8) Misch - Otak

Sorry ... suddenly got something on that day ... have to give the gathering a miss ... ladies, you'll have to provide your own drinks liao ... paiseh !

Hi there!

Have fun at the gathering..can not join you all as we are traveling to Jakarta for the weekend.

Submited my application to join the yahoogroup already..see you all there.

Yvonne - your princess is so sweet. So peaceful.

Mommies
Dun forget our date tomolo!

2) Irene - ?!?
4) Ju - Muffins
5) Karen - Agar Agar
8) Misch - Otak

I think it's Devon's mummy... JulietNicole... I think lah. Wait for her to post to confirm.

Mummies... see ya all later! In office nowwwww.... need to go and buy the curry puff after work...

Ladies
Due to the rain, Elaine has kindly offered her place. Please proceed to
her place as stated in my mass smsat 4.30pm. Thanks.

Juliet, we dun haf your contact number. So I am hoping you will pop by
to check the msg here. Please sms me at 96911995 for Elaine's addy.

Potluck @ Elaine's

2) Irene - ?!?
4) Ju - Muffins
5) Karen - Agar Agar
8) Misch - Otak
9) Juliet ?
10) Susan ?

<table border=1><tr><td>Mommy</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby's Gender</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Date of Birth</TD><TD>Birth Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>Syl</TD><TD>22 May 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Angela</TD><TD>18 May 2007</TD><TD>3.97kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jackie&Jillie</TD><TD>25 May 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hir0sH|-m@</TD><TD>15 June 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sophia</TD><TD>05 June 2007</TD><TD>2.745kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celtricia</TD><TD>17 June 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Ophelia</TD><TD>12 June 2007</TD><TD>2.99kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Manuka</TD><TD>05 July 2007</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Glenn</TD><TD>22 June 2007</TD><TD>3.26kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babestaurus </TD><TD>15 July 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Jennabel</TD><TD>02 July 2007</TD><TD>3.4kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>littleabby</TD><TD>01 August 2007</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Sebastian</TD><TD>20 July 2007</TD><TD>2.84kg </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misch</TD><TD>11 August 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Clarisse</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elaine</TD><TD>28 August 2007</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Susan</TD><TD>End 2007</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eRnMum</TD><TD>18 January 2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back