(2005/10) Oct 2005 MTB???

jenifur: hahaha...same fate leh...i just had chocolate ice blended last night...hahahaha...i really really cannot stop craving leh...

kuririn: fortunately, i don't like soft drinks, just cold fruit juice, ribena or ice-cream would do the trick...cold milk also...yummy! i also leave it for around an hour before drinking...but sometimes when i get home hungry, i'll drink it fresh from the fridge...so nice!

<font face="Calisto mt"> MrsTan,

Read tt she jus terminated her pregnancy(wk23) today. Her girl had lots of complication thus this decision.</font>

I have craving for cold drinks too. Before I was pregnant, I dun take a single sip of cold drinks but now, I drink cold drink like nobody's business. I guess cos our body temperature has increased, plus weather is so hot nowadays.

The only thing I drink warm is the milk (those milk powder one).

hi

i'm also trying to do some exercise like swimming once in a while and brisk walking on alternate days. Also get painin pelvic region after about 20min of brisk walking. Not sure if the pain was caused by the walking or from constipation.

do u all feel that bb's movement is bigger now? initially only a tap here and there, now sometimes feel like making a toss or turn inside.

no cravings for cold drinks but i drink coffee with milk everyday since the 4th mth.

anyone knows where can we get the 'desitine creamy'? Are there 2 types? So far I only seen 1 at guardian.

jenifur, pls help to update my EDD as 6 Oct, girl, TMC. thanks
happy.gif

fiona: my hubby should really read this...i'm not the only one leh...

hi whiteflora...i think our muscles are stretching hence the pain in pelvic region. i have checked with gynae and he said it's normal. and yes, baby's movements are indeed much bigger now. i could feel my baby turn and then my uterus will feel stretched to the max. now he's even kicking till i can see movement on my stomach skin...but i kinda hate it when baby kicks downwards...making me feel like the vagina's dropping...as for coffee, i have never stopped. i've been having my usual morning dosage of 1 cup of coffee ever since i got pregnant...hey...our EDD same same...

That's the problem with walking. it will cause the feet to swell and the pelvic region painful. I went HongKong last week, was walking from morning till nite (with stops and rest in between), by nite, I can feel the pain in my pelvic region. I guess if u gals want to do brisk walking as exercise, invest in a good pair of shoes, those lightweighted ones. hmmm another thing i dun like abt walking is, it makes me sweat like hell...

I guess all preggies have craving for cold items. I indulge in ice-cream once a while too. Dun think taking cold drinks will cause asthma in babies though...my sis in law ate a can of lychee (she puts in the fridge) everyday when she's pregnant, now her baby is 5 mths old, happy and healthy...no cough, no asthma leh..hehe...so guess we r all safe.

I read and read that in 3rd trimester, the craving will be even more intense, as our body temp will be higher than the current one. even when u sleep naked in an air-con room, without blanket, u will feel warm. Dunno how true.

Hi,

Been a while since I last log in.. just manage to read some of the backdated thread..
I went for my detail scanning last 2 weeks ago at Mt. A &amp; 85% is boy
happy.gif

I also have craving for cold drinks but everytime after having it, feel so guilty,
dunno will do baby any harm or not.

Mrs Tan:
U right clicked on the ticker then click on 'Save Picture As' then select the directory u wan to save the ticker.. then go to Paint to convert the ticker from bmp file to jpg file.. when u want to post, put ur cursor at the position u want to add the ticker and click on the 'Upload Attachment...' button to upload the picture.. wala u will get the ticker posted..
kao_clap.gif

290909.jpg

kururin,

u say leh..only show this stupid jpg file attachment.
fed up.
after i saved the ticker into jpg file, i attached to the Upload File area, but this one come out leh.

Mrs Tan:
How come leh?? mine ok leh.. u click on the 'Upload Attachment...' button beside the 'Preview/Post Message'? how come ur ticker.jpg file so big mine only 8kb leh.. I used Paint to open the .bmp file then just save as .jpg file.. maybe ur file size too big so cannot upload..

290930.jpg

MC:
yipee.. heehee

sigh i have to wait till next fri then will be able to know baby's gender.. i really no idea whether its going to be a girl or boy.. gynae no mentioned at all.. really hope baby will cooperate during the detail scan.. can let daddy n mummy see whether its a boy or girl..

290970.jpg

Hi,

Been a while since I last log in.. just manage to read some of the backdated thread..
I went for my detail scanning last 2 weeks ago at Mt. A &amp; 85% is boy
happy.gif

I also have craving for cold drinks but everytime after having it, feel so guilty,
dunno will do baby any harm or not.

<font face="calisto mt"> MTB,

Izzit true tt BB's head will be "out of shape" if they sleep on e bed in certain position for too long? My gf's 7mth old boy's head is a bit flat on e bed &amp; she said it's bcuz he sleeps on their bed. Izzit better to sleep in sararong instead?</font>

hahaha seems like everyone got their tickers liao hor?

kuririn,
its ok...i got it up liao. hee hee.

speaking of cold drinks, i just finished sipping a whole cup of iced fresh orange juice. shiok man...

Hi gals
I have not logged in for quite a while. Read through some of the past threads. I'm glad that all of you are "sailing through smoothly" during the second trimester.

Read that some of you have started yoga. I'm interested too. But I'm thinking of doing it at home with a book on prenatal yoga since I have been doing yoga for quite some time. The only reservation I have is safety since there is no trainer to check on me. Mmm.... headache man....

Jenifur,
Can you help to update my EDD again? Thanks in advance. Now the EDD is 26 Oct. I'll be delivering in KKH. Most probably expecting a girl (cos bb only opened one leg during scan so not 100% sure)

mrstan: hahaha..i just had my icy cold apple-orange freshly squeezed juice...shiok ah! so shiok until now feeling a bit cold in the office....
happy.gif

i still cannot leh...i try again....

missysunflower: why dun u just attend 1 lesson to get a rough idea of how they teach the prenatal yoga before u practice at home?
i signed up for 10 lessons after which, i will practice on my own at home

<font face="Calisto mt"> Sweetie/Missy,

Noted. Hv updated e EDD chart
happy.gif

MrsTan/Sneaky,

I so envy, I also want to drink cold drinks.... Mayb tonight I shall go buy myself a ice-blended b4 heading home </font>
291200.gif
*Shh*

garfield,

how did u do it ah? i also like u..only the whole text line will appear and not the ticker. MC helped me one...she saved and sent via email to me. I still dunno how to do it myself.
sad.gif

Jenifur,
haha once in a while can one lah...i think coffee bean came up with a new chocolate ice blended or somethg rite? mmmmm yum...

Back