(2005/08) Aug/Sept 05' MTBs

on the flight back!!

477651.jpg

hi seabreeze, long time no see YC, and he's really grown! glad that you survived the trip! hehe.. what time did he sleep at night? amazed that you can get to go to the night markets... show me some tips!

Seabreeze,
wah, YC has really grown! And I can imagine the stress of having a restless baby in the plane - confined space, lots of pple staring at u etc..

Seabreeze,
YC looks like he's enjoying himself. I'm waiting to go for mine too but have my doubts & fears leh... Mine is super super active and restless, can't imagine how I'm going to handle her.
How? You want to borrow the walker?

ting ting ...

when he is tired he will just sleep in the baby carrier and he doesnt sleep early thats why we can go to the night mkt hahahaha but he still wakes up at the Singapore time which is only 7.30am in BKK!! So every morning I dun have to q to eat my breakfast

ixwong ...

dunno ler ... i think he is oso v tired from the trip ... we took a super long nap from 2.30pm to 6.30pm yest and he only woke up to drink milk then went back to nap again ... think he enjoyed the ride most

emmie ...

I took tiger airline ... as the plane was not full and free seating ... we managed to chop a seat for him (i dun think anyone would wan to sit with us oso! such a terror!!)

i need milk & vone ...

yar he has grown heehee ... but super naughty and cheeky lar .. talk abt ppl staring at me ... he made so much noise that the stewardess asked me if he is feeling ok ... i told them tat he is just being naughty!!

T-Teo ...

just go lar ... u will be surprised!! you never try ... u never know right *wink*

isit convi for you to bring the walker? if ok then i borrow from you lor ... i can let him practise heehee

Hi Seabreeze
happen to come to this thread. me also wanted to bring my son to bangkok.. is it baby friendly there? but how if we are out whole day have to bring lots of water right cos the water there not clean.. how about food. headache hor

corrine ...

to be honest the public transport there is not v baby friendly lar but other than that its manageable. we brought 1.5l of tap water there to boil and 1.5l of boiled water there to drink. Once i finish those, I boiled the mineral water that we brought from Sg but I think you can buy from the super market there. Buy the Singha brand water, its tasteless one.

i am usually out half a day only, never a full day so its not that bad. And my hotel is just next to MBK where my parents spend the most time at. I will go out with 1 hot water flask which can hold abt 500ml of hot water and another container of cool water. YC drank alot of water there cos its v hot.

if your baby is ok with jar food then not that bad lar ... mine refuse to eat jar food so he took only FM and cereal lor ... and some times i give him mouthful of plain rice with toufu (from those miso soup) or udon with pork.

how old is your baby?

skippy ...

handsome ar? thank you ar!!

sweetpea ...

really? alot of ppl say that he like big boy but he lost weight ler ... only 9kg i think

Re: Mummies Get-Together...

hi gals, im planning to have a mini get-together for us. anyone interested please list down their name, so that i can reserve a big table
happy.gif

Venue: Crystal Jade Palace, Ngee Ann City 4th Flr
Time: 1pm
Date: 12 Aug 06

Name:
1. Skippy

Hi Seabreeze,

Yah...really. Think he has somewhat lost the baby look already. Guess it is cos now their metabolic rate is higher so will tend not to put on weight that easily. My little one also...he is now only abt 8 kg though he eats quite a lot. And he is older than YC some more :p

Mummies
dun worry about weight lah. Our babies are now actively crawling and moving so will naturally slim down a bit. Haowen also never put on weight for the past few months. As long as they are active and eating/drinking well, shd be ok.

hi Seabreeze,
Hope you're fresh and recharged after the trip
happy.gif

Do you feel hot carrying YC in the carrier in BK's weather? What's the longest period of time you've tried carrying him using the carrier huh?

Looks like YC is really very boy leh.. dislike shoppings like all men hahah... My gal will wanna look at this and that esp toys.. Once she make noise to go into toy shop when her daddy stands outside looking at computer games
happy.gif

I am new to this thread. I read in yr archive that there's a children's party on 30 Sept. How can I register? Would like to bring my 10.5 mth boy along. Thanks.

Hi Eileen,

You just need to retrieve the list from the archive and put yrself on the list! That's how you register....as easy as that.
happy.gif

Eileen,

Have registered for you ... yar we very simple and manual one ... need to cut and paste only heehee

Children's Day Party
Date: 30 Sep 11am - 3pm
Venue: Bishan Loft
Cost: $5 per adult/ Children FOC

1. Tingting & Hb
2. JT and family
3. Cakey & family
4. ixwong & family
5. vone & hb
6. smallbell & family
7. applejuz & family
8. aidanee & family
9. cookies & family
10. snoopy & family
11. Sarah'smom & hb
12. featherG & family
13. Hosanna & family (13 my lucky no. my baby's bday!!)
14. eileenp & family
15. dressaholic & family
16. Samantha & Family
17. jh & family
18. Eileen (littledar) & bb

cakey ...

I think the longest is 4hr ... the most siong was when we went to pray at the 4 face buddha ... cos it was hot and crowded then the walk to pathunam centre almost killed me cos there are no traffic lights or bridges so we had to jay walk

And that there are no esclator or lifts in their skytrain station so that one oso almost killed me ... so if u going with baby .. i suggest just take cab and insist that you wan to go by meter

Seabreeze,
Not mah fan lah coz I drive there so you can ask your hubby to take from the car. I pass you without the box, k or else I need to dismantle. Can? Good for him to practise coz mine mastered it in a few days.

Now very tempted to book a flight and get out of this place. Hubby hinted that we can go away during the Sept hols, hope it materialise.

Pls add me to your party! Realise that I need a break during the exam season! hiak hiak hiak...

I add myself le....

Children's Day Party

1. Tingting & Hb
2. JT and family
3. Cakey & family
4. ixwong & family
5. vone & hb
6. smallbell & family
7. applejuz & family
8. aidanee & family
9. cookies & family
10. snoopy & family
11. Sarah'smom & hb
12. featherG & family
14. eileenp & family
15. dressaholic & family
16. Samantha & Family
17. jh & family
19. T_Teo & bb

Skippy,
12th cannot go leh.
sad.gif

Seabreeze,
Count me in too.

Children's Day Party

1. Tingting & Hb
2. JT and family
3. Cakey & family
4. ixwong & family
5. vone & hb
6. smallbell & family
7. applejuz & family
8. aidanee & family
9. cookies & family
10. snoopy & family
11. Sarah'smom & hb
12. featherG & family
14. eileenp & family
15. dressaholic & family
16. Samantha & Family
17. jh & family
19. T_Teo & bb
20. cat_tail & bb (coming late due to work)

corrine - i'm going to bkk next sat!

sea breeze, did u bring along pram? I still dont know whether to bring or not?

btw, how to add my boy who's born on 02 Aug 2005?

jen ...

I didnt bring it ... I just use my baby carrier

T_Teo ...

Ok thanks!! Me collect from you this sunday then ... u drive tyanne there on your own every sunday? wow!! We need 1 person to drive and 1 person to entertain YC lor

Re: Children's Day Party

Oh great!! So many ppl can come heehee ... should be fun

Jen,
Happy belated b'day to yor boy. Btw, what is his name?

Seabreeze,
It will be very rowdy!! Heehee...cannot imagine the parents are busy chasing after the little ones.

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>MTBs</TD><TD>DOB</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Baby Name</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>maltbibi</TD><TD>11th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chloe</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>23th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wendyg</TD><TD>23th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Isaac Yong</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>worshippertemple</TD><TD>25th Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nathan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lib</TD><TD>29th July</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kylie Tan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cmy</TD><TD>2nd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ethan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>carol (taurbear)</TD><TD>2nd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Tobias</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>JT</TD><TD>2nd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zheng Xi</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jen</TD><TD>2nd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Roydon</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chemistry</TD><TD>3rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Juliette</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tingting</TD><TD>3rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Zephan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emmie</TD><TD>7th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ryan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkroses</TD><TD>8th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Clarise</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>T_Teo</TD><TD>8th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tyanne</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hoshi5</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nicky's Mom</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Nicholas</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>smallbell</TD><TD>9th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Patrick</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>penguin72</TD><TD>11th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Xuan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jh</TD><TD>11th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Hillary</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>everafter03</TD><TD>13th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gerald</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miso</TD><TD>13th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Vionna</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tulip</TD><TD>14th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Luke</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD>15th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Edna</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>I got milk</TD><TD>15th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Elizabeth</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>reenie</TD><TD>16th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Denise Tay</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Snoopy73</TD><TD>16th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>musicgal</TD><TD>17th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jeremy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ixwong</TD><TD>18th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hao Wen</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>I'm A Mummy!</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jasmin</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Passing_Guest</TD><TD>19th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Annette</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Applejuz</TD><TD>20th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Keyon</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anissa</TD><TD>22th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Clarence</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cakey</TD><TD>23rd Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tricia</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zaczac</TD><TD>24th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Pam Zachery</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vone</TD><TD>25th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Daryl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>skippy10</TD><TD>26th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ernest Tan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>erowen</TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phoebe</TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Daryll</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>angel</TD><TD>30th Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Megan</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>aidanee</TD><TD>1st Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Cayden</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sweetpea</TD><TD>3rd Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthew</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Samantha</TD><TD>5th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Denzel</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>triniti</TD><TD>5th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Anton</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dressaholic</TD><TD>6th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Chloe</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nicnic</TD><TD>8th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tricia</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>snoopy</TD><TD>9th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Nicole</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookies</TD><TD>9th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ern Ray</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>seabreeze</TD><TD>11th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Yi Cheng</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poko</TD><TD>12th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justen</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ilmare</TD><TD>13th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dominic</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eileenp</TD><TD>26th Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kai</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>wishes</TD><TD></TD><TD>28th Aug</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene_Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD>29th Aug</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ameliaa</TD><TD></TD><TD>13th Sept</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkcitron</TD><TD></TD><TD>18th Sept</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD></TD><TD>22th Sept</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>coffeedrinker</TD><TD></TD><TD>23th Sept</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Happy birthday to Zephan and Juliette.

tingitng,
Today weather very good leh. You must be praying very hard for it... hahahaha!

I brought Ethan to zoo yesterday and it was raining.. sob sob.

Hi Mummies
I wanna sell my leapfrog learning table at 50 dollars cos Anton seldom play on it. It is in excellent condition. Please PM me if you are interested

Seabreeze,
Will pass to you on Sunday. Me quite well trained at bringing her out alone liaoz. Now even easier coz can put car seat in front. She will entertain herself when I drive lor or sometimes I have to sing to her when I drive to keep her entertained....
happy.gif

triniti,

you have the leapfrog learn around playground? i'm eyeing that haha or any mummies here want to sell their Playground? i've got the learning table already...so dun wan to spend too much on a new Playground..eyeing 2nd hand keke

Hi Mummies...

May I join in...I've got a coming to 11 mths old son...now busy preparing and searching for info for his 1st year birthday...

Need some help on certain things..

1. Any good catering to recommend ?
2. Where to get birthday decorations and party stuffs
3. Did any mummies came up with any program for the little ones during the party ?
4. Any recommendations for good 1st birthday cake ?
5. What can we put in children's goodie bags ( mostly near to 2 years old )
6. Where can I find alphabet balloons ?

Thanks for helping ....

jkids
i gave my boy adult oats - added into his porridge.
as for the red anus, seems like he's heaty? give him more water? And instead of wiping his butt, maybe use water to flush - may be gentler on his skin.

dreambabyd
i just invited relatives &amp; some friends over for catered lunch, then cut bday cake. No structured program, like McDonalds party. Maybe nxt time when he's older ba. As for party deco, there's plenty selling 2nd hand in the Marketplace. Chk out the WTS threads. Some of us ordered cake from Bengawan Solo... so far so good! Yum yum... unforgettable black forest.. mango's nice too!

HI I 'm a mummy
Anton still likes the learning playground, he doesn't play the learning table tht much because it is a bit too low for him. The learning playgroud is higher and perfect for his height so he play the learning playground more often.

jkids
They sell oats for baby so u can get it from earth's best oat cereal at Vitakids at Forum
happy.gif

As for red anus, u have to apply diaper rash cream to calm it down and try not to use wipes to wipe ur baby's butt, best is to use plain water for the time being

hi cmy, thanks! brought zephan to the zoo yest but end up both hb and i fell sick.. :p took all precautions for him but forgot about ourselves.. so now on mc today..
sad.gif

zephan quite enjoyed the zoo i think, was so tired from absorbing the environment that he fell asleep early at 1pm. think we only covered 15% of the place! was quite impressed with the new zoo, cos there's a lot of landscaped nature and not really caged up. esp the orang utans, monkeys... really amazed at how much similarities they have with humans.

Hi dreambabyd,

hmm.. me oso busy preparing Keyon's birthday on the 20th. So gd it falls on a sunday..
happy.gif

Caterers... aiyo headache arh, sick of the usu buffet stuff liao.. maybe goin 4 high tea menus. So far gathered a few, some fr the mummies here, some fr other thread, some rec by frens :p
AXA, CDCS, four seasons, liangfood, lavish dine, Elsie's Kitchen, Mum's Kitchen.

Decos... jus bought some from Concourse, not cheap though, but many shops to choose fr. I'll leave the balloons till nearer the date.

Programs... hee, no leh, but my sis offer to do balloon sculpture 4 the kids.

Cake... most prob, I'll be getting fr ecreative.
happy.gif

Doorgifts &amp; goodies bags... me goin to DIY.
but u can check out www.candylovers.com.sg

Bussy.. bussy.. bussy... btw, where to get nice baby clothes?

wendyg

Thanks for the info...will check out Marketplace..

Applejuz

So have you decided on which caterer ? The website not bad but seems quite x...should be going DIY too but just wondering what are you going to put in the goodie bags for children ?

What kind of clothes are you looking for ? For a theme party kind or ?

dreambabyd,
hee.. haven't decide on caterer, the more i reseach, the more confused I am now.
For kid's goodie bag, think titbits n party stuff..
For clothes... not those theme party kind, if gal gal, maybe will dress like a fairy. But boy can't do anything fancyful leh. I'm looking for those white jumpsuit. but haven't found nice ones yet.

i got milk, maybe the more dangerous ones are.. i only explored a little bit of the zoo. but guess the experience is to be as close to the animals as possible.

Back