(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

Joy747
Wow! 6 days apart
happy.gif

Hahaha.... My boy falls sick next day after his 3rd birthday
happy.gif
He had a flu virus. I think that period of time most of the toddler fall sick easily.

So when will you intend to send him to cc? Your mum taking care of him?

hey... this thread is alive again...

my girl is born on 24 jul....

my girl has been in CC since last yr - aug 15 2007

my DD is oso very chatty and asks lots of qns n at time can b debating w me.... but m enjoying her toddlerhood

I hv oso given birth to my No. 2 on 1st April 2008

yo,
Wow! Congrats on your 2nd child.
happy.gif
I am still trying.

Your girl’s birth date is only 2 days apart, mine is on 22July05. Maybe girl tend to talk more than boy. Sometimes my boy plays with me very rough till I have to avoid him, scare of him too. 

ya their birth date is easy to remember
happy.gif

so happy this thread is alive again!
I actually read this thread on and off and also realised that it was quiet for a (long) while...

welcome, Audrey...

joyfulstar, good to see you back here
happy.gif

joy747, i tot your nick sounded familiar, hehe, perhaps i've seen you posting elsewhere too :p

my elder gal is born on 4-July-2005 (America's independence day).
my younger gal is born on 12-Nov-2007 (1 days short of 11-11.. hehe)

where are the rest of the mummies?

Hi all

Good morning...let's make this thread alive again and keep it going...

How is mummy coping with two kids now?

Nursery
Next year, our july baby will be due for nursery,have you moms shortlisted school for them?

joy747,
actually my girl is already attending pre-nursery now... she's attending montessori playroom at hougang central... started only this term... previously she was at Tots House for her playgroup (and pre-nursery)... i think will prob let her continue at the current one if all goes well
happy.gif

how about ur boy?

re: 2 kids
for mummies with 2 kids, not sure how u manage, especially since if kids are like 2 yrs apart. My elder gal is so attention seeking that she will want to interrupt (or mayb join in) whichever activities i am doing with her younger sister!
She can be very sweet and well-behaved and on some days can suddenly be a terror, throwing tantrums, whining, 'yim-chim' over certain small things, insisting on specific person to do specific things for her, haiz, sometimes i shout and scold her until i no voice also... wonder if you July mummies have the same problem? (Who says girls are easier to handle???)

Hi Plim

2 KIDS
Your gals are two years apart, fighting for attention, i understand as they are still very young...

Mine worst, six years apart, big sis also cannot give in to this july boy. Gal says didi salavia is smelly. dont want to share food etc...so much so that young one learn from her.I guess this boy learn all the best and worst in her and that is why I always remind her that she has to set a good example...but sigh.....

Nursery
My boy is yet to attend any school, he learn thr play at home.Partially also due to his immunity is not that good, so I hold on for a while....

hi all mummies
I am happy to see July mummies in this thread again. Still need time to warm up :p I think.

My boy is with MindChamp now at TYP HDB hub. Sent him to childcare since Jan08, previously was with Young Talents Childcare @ TPY for 7 months.

joy747,
yes, u're absolutely right, fighting for attention!
you're also true abt the part where the younger one picks up all the good and BAD habits from the elder! i'm so worried, bcos the younger one will look attentively at wat the elder one is doing nowadays!

audrey,
oh, ur boy with MindChamps, is it good? i tot they can only take in kids from 4 or 5 yo?

plim,
So far everything is fine. I am happy and like the method on how they handle the kids. This is what I am looking at - a lot of encouragement given. I believe a kid will learn and enjoy themselves in a friendly environment and lots of encouragement given.

I can see a lot of different compare to the previous cc. Now he tends to sing more, picking up more new stuff like drama, more things for him to explore and etc. Most important is he is not restricted to explore, freedom given when comes to do drawing, painting, reading story books or others. Till now I am satisfied.

They are 2 classes for N1, mine is in N1B, and ratio is 1:6. W's class only has 3, next month another 2 joining, left one to be fill up.

plim...

great to see u here again. Call me yo here... easier...

Re: Nusery
Bernice has started sch/CC since last Aug. She's in Faith Montessori for the half day Childcare prog till 1pm. Faith considers 3YO as N1

Re: 2 kids

so far so gd. but at times there are oso hair pulling days. My kids age gap is 3 yrs. Bernice enjoys her BIG sister's role n always volunteers to help me whenever i need to change or clean Nicodemus. But, at times out of the blue, she'll say she wants to be a *mei mei*. She has oso gotten a strong character 2.

wat we did after Nicodemus's arival was we put Bernice as the priority. As long as Nicodemus is attended to, nursed, cleaned and changed, we (me & hb) will spend our time w her. So, Bernice didnt really get much of e jealousy mood....

plim,

my kindermusik is on assignment basis. so no work no pay... no maternity leave too

oh yes... at times Bernice oso like ur gal. Clingy, demanding and whining. **headache*

haha... but i usually dun gv in to her. When she's in her weird behaviour, i'll juz ignore her coz i told her b4 i wont tolerate her funny behaviour.

so, full-time mummy, hehe... how's ur boy?
and you're taking care of both without help?

haiz... dunno how to handle this girl of mine leh...
but i know sometimes she's just being naughty, cos she will 'pretend' to cry (even though there's tears)... why i know that is, she can immediately say something else (distract me) and not cry anymore!

how long will Bernice continue at one point in time with her weird behaviour, even after u ignore her?

haiz... now i'm always getting difficulty to make her sleep at night! she can't settle down quietly to sleep even though lights are off and everybody's trying to sleep already!

Same as for my boy, cry without tears.

re: Weird behaviour
I will try to distract him with other stuff, once calm down then I will send him to a room, talk to him then lecture him
happy.gif

Hellooooooo Plim, Tomatoes & Joyfulstar....

It's been toooo long... how are you girls doing? Seems like we all have 2 kiddies now ... hehehe

My younger princess is now 14 months already.

We should really catch up soon... Plim, especially so coz we stay so near to each other.

Hi Other Mummies... so glad to see this thread alive again... Maybe we should all arrange for a gathering to meet up so our kids can play together too?

halo bleuz!
really long time no 'see'... hehe...

so nice to see you back here...

ya, to think we stay so near each other but never met up! kekeke...

Yo was trying to arrange a meetup session leh, did she sms you?

ladies... July Mummy 2005

Yes.. Let's meet up!!!

Date: Sept 13 (Sat)
Time: 12pm (Lunch)
Venue: UE Sq (Globetrotters)

Able to go:
1. yo, hb, Bernice & Nicodemus

Date: Sept 14 (Sun)

Able to go:

I think the plae is the best coz e kids can play after lunch n we can catch up.... Put down ur name on e dates tt u r ok and we'll finalise by 8th Sept 08

plim,

yes m a FULL TIME SAHM since May 2006. But m gg to start my KM teaching asignment in Oct every Sat when my hb can take care of the 2 kids while I teach. Really thank God or the assignment opp and timing coz by then Nicodemus is on semi solid, so daddy can do lunch w Bernice n Nicodemus when I m teaching. Dun need to worry tt Nicodemus needs to b BF

Bleuz,
hey, welcome back to the thread.... how r ur 2 princesses?

audrey,

no stress abt no.2, when it's e time, it'll come. enjoy having one.... fun to hv 2 but at times tiring.

r u working or sahm?

yo
Wow! A lot of happening now. Unfortunately, I can't join. I am away from town for that weekend. I will try to make it next round to meet up with each others.

Currently, I am a SAHM, not taking care of my kid.
happy.gif
Working as part time on projects but I am still looking for job.

About #2, now I have to wait till I have a stable job then can plan.

yo,
so sorry for not responding to your sms! i was caught up in something else tat day and was busy at work yesterday and today... thousand apologies...

anyway, i should be ok for sunday meetups (prefer early afternoon ard 11am or late afternoon, cos Bella's naptime is usually 1pm-3.30pm)...

ladies... July Mummy 2005

Yes.. Let's meet up!!!

Date: Sept 13 (Sat)

Able to go:

Date: Sept 14 (Sun) / <font color="ff0000">Sept 21 (Sun)?</font>

Able to go:
1. yo, hb, Bernice &amp; Nicodemus
2. plim, hb, Bella &amp; Bevis

here's a revised date. regarding timing.... we r ok w 11am. let's do +/-

Time: 1130am (Lunch)

Able to go:

Date: Sept 21 (Sun)

Able to go:

Able to go:

Able to go:
3. Audrey Lau, HB &amp; W

Hey... since there are alreay 3 of us and family who can make it on 21 sept, let's meet on tt day then...

anyone else???

Able to go:

yo
Will make my way there, see you soon
happy.gif

all mummies,
Maybe is too early for you to make up your mind.
happy.gif
Hopefully you can try to make it, so that we can have more July kids around.
happy.gif

Hihi.. sorry for the late response.

Able to go:
4. bleuz, HB, Kellis &amp; Kristen

hi mummies,

sorry, i'm not able to meetup due to last min family event.

yo and i agreed that perhaps we can postpone the meetup?

hi,

sorry to disturb,i am looking for the Haenim Play yard,if u r selling please PM me your price, condition and age of the play yard and collection place.

Hi Ice,

Welcome =D

This thread has been quiet for some time.. Mummies probably busy with 2 kiddies now .. kekeke..

Maybe we should try to arrange for another gathering. What say you mummies? =D

Back