(2005/07) Any July 2005 new mums to be?

Ginsengmum,
Congrates...
happy.gif

Joy747
Mayb you can try MTM. my cousin says the eye essence is very good.I did see improvement on her eye lines.But abit costly
sad.gif

ginsengmum,
actually I admire yr courage to leave yr job and take the challenge to stay home to take care of Shanice! I know myself too well, I don't hv the patience to be SAHM, and I can't stand being financially dependent on others and being cooped up at home everyday.
crazy.gif

Don't mind may I ask you what made you finally decide to quit yr job? Is yr boss too much or u feeling too tired (working, preggie, taking care of Shanice)... the decision must have been very hard for you to make as you have to sacrifice yr 3 months' paid maternity leave for your no. 2... you are very "wei da"
happy.gif

love,
phoebe starting work next Mon, sigh, she can only meet us either during lunch at 12.15pm or after work for dinner. She suggested Mahkota Parade.

Which timing is better for you? Lunch or dinner?
happy.gif

SP where is that place??? I also dun know where will I be ler....shd be shopping at that popular shopping centre....think accross my hotel lor....

I anything one....lunch or dinner is fine wif me...

hey ginsengmum,
remember me??? wow... u having no 2 liao. congrats...

gd to hear tt u have tendered & decided to b a SAHM. hey... I guess Shanice is going to enjoy having u to b there for her every moment. do give both Shanice & urself som time to adjust when u start being at hm with her.

Both Bernice & myself been through that in May when i started to b a sahm too. Bernice was a little cranky @ 1st, doesnt drink her milk & eat. But after 2 wks, she's ok. What I did was i brought her out for playdate & prog to let her transist fr going to Infant Care to staying @ hm with me.

Hee... just wanted to share my experience with u so tt u can get some mental prep. hope i'm not too nosy....

Joyfulstar

So nice of you sharing your experience of SAHM with the rest...I have been a SAHM for last 7 years...Enjoyed every stage watching them grow, a bit tiring and bored at times as kind of lost touch with the world...lazier in grooming too...quite bad...Guess must keep up....have a good sunday....

joy747,
wow, u sahm for 7 yrs. hmmm.... how many kids u hv??? 2 right?? rememmbered u said u hv a girl & a boy.

agreed wif what u said. nothing can really be more worth it than to watch our little ones grow.

Joyfulstar

Yap, 7 yrs is a long years..I took 4 years unpaid leave and resigned after that.Yes, I have a 7year old gal and a 10mth baby boy....going through the whole process can be quite tiring especially age is catching up...Now, am typing this email and waiting for my maid to wake up. She supposed to be up at 6am and she always tell me that she wake up at 5.45am ad now its almost 6.30am...will see what happen next....My conclusion is that, maid is still a maid...do not mean to discriminate...but if you really watch them long enough, you will see many interesting things......

Good morning!
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>BB no...</TD><TD>BB's birthdate</TD><TD>BB's name</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darius</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jia Jing</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gabriel</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>shirley chan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>odie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthias</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kynan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>plim</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font></TD><TD>Northeast, Anchorvale </TD></TR><TR><TD>enya</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBRayan</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dexter</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anns</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Enzo</font></TD><TD>Northeast, Anchorvale </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raeyen</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaydon</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ida</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dramaquen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rachel</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nur</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Farhanah</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venx</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Remus</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Giselle</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>z_planet</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabella Teo</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">HK</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jing Wei</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font></TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kellis</font></TD><TD>SK, Rivervale </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyfulstar</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bernice</font></TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>love</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Natalynn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joy747</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aedann</font></TD><TD>East - Telok Kurau </TD></TR><TR><TD>dunnoleh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hock Hin</font></TD><TD>KL </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Aug-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pol</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samval</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess(shirley)</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hal</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

love,
tomorrow we meet at 7pm at Mahkota, it's the shopping centre across yr hotel. do call me to find out where we are. take care and enjoy yr journey &amp; trip... see u tomorrow...
happy.gif

Good morning all.

Wah, so many post to catch up with
happy.gif

ginsengmum
So you have decide to resign and be a SAHM. For me, I am planning to do that but will give myself &amp; hb another 6 months organise things out. Though 1 income less, but think the sacrifice is worth it lor. Of course, the best is I can find a part time job and put my gal in half day childcare next year.

Joy
Must learn from you how to be a SAHM. Been thinking the pros and cons of putting my gal in childcare next year. Talking about maid, my maid who has been with me for 6 months is starting to drive me crazy. Her personality is still ok. Honest etc. But when comes to cooking and buying things for me, she is just plain "stupid". I dun mean to use that word but she is so leh. I ask her to tapao noodles for me and she tried to act smart and ordered extra chilli for me when I din instruct her to. I can't eat such a spicy noodle. Then when I am hungry, she can't even cook nicely a packet of instant noodles for me eat. I was very disappointed with her and I really told her off. I always give her nice and proper food, but when I am hungry, yet I can't depend on her to buy or cook for me.

Told myself that I will ren her for another 6 months b4 I quit and send her back.

Hi Tomatoes

Have sent you a email regarding maid as do not want to bore the rest....

Learn from me as a SAHM...hahaha...I have got no choice, you know as hubby is always not in town...send kids to a childcare will have no one to pick them up on time...due to my erractic job hours too..sat and sun can have meetings or functions out of no where....

Anyhow, no regret to be one though its a tiring job at least I get to see them grow up the way I want them to be..Proud mother???Hahaha

Right, look forward you to becoming one of me too...hahha good day....

SP...knock knock,,,,are you there?Care to help update how many stay at home mum?So, easy to arrange and go kai kai.....cheers.....

Got your email. You are rite. All the maids are the same. Mine is a new maid with no experience.

Ya, I really look forward to joining you. hehehe

Must see a show of hand mah.... ,maybe next week..anyone game for 19 June, simple lunch or snack around 12pm at parkway parade...I am fine also on 19,20 and 21 June....

Hi plim &amp; Zen,

Hey .. just realised we stay relatively nearby. Maybe can arrange to meet up at CP. Heh..

So you mummies keen on Globetrotters? If yes, please vote if Sat or Sun if a better day. I'd say we meet for lunch or tea? Usually evenings are not so good for our little ones right?

I'm good for either Sat lunch/tea or Sun tea.
Shall we aim to meet up 1st wk of July? =)

joy747,

i can only make it on 21st after 1230pm. Parkway a bit far leh... wanna meet in town area. Hmmm Tanglin Mall is very kid's friendly. There's Don restaurant, quite reasonable px &amp; can hang ard there if not the food court is gd too....

hello all mummies,

haven't been visiting thread for awhile. so many to catch up with. think i may have missed some.

been very busy with tabi and trying to study when she sleeping. tabitha now quite headache. ever since she got really sick a couple of weeks back her habits and personality seem to have changed abit. now at night she wake up for at least 2 feeds, last time only once. oso she like to throw more tantrums and her tantrums are getting louder and more frequent. don't know why become like tat. any of u had such exp with ur bb?
going to bangkok this thursday with hb. abit of mixed feeling. last time when go holiday i always v excited wan but this time i abit excited but more worried leh. never seperated from Tabi before, don't know how i will take it. oso now her sleeping pattern change, worried my parents will be tired out. dilemma dilemma!!!!!

hope the rest of u r having an easier time.

babykhoo,

u r not alone. Bernice has been a very easy baby since birth. But, right now as she's older, she gets to control her wants &amp; dont.Thus, she does screams at times but i'll just ignore and wait till she's done then talk to her. Read some books &amp; some exp fr my sis that they are like these at this stage coz they know when to monopolise the situation according to their ways. as for waking up for 2 feeds, thankfully, she's not like tt. but, i do hv friends whose bb are like these too.

hey, what r u staying??? furthering ur studies??? me actually wanted to do my masters in Finance but now a change of mind coz now a sahm. may be doing a dip in early childhood!!! still thinking....

hey... hv fun in BK.

Tomatoes,
gd to hear u r going to be a sahm. it's worth it.

Hi all,

me back. Shanice been sick again. Haiz, heartache heartache.

Toking abt the change of behaviour. Shanice oso. She is becoming a bit too active for me to handle alreadie. Esp when in the cab, she cant seems to sit still, always bouncing ard or wants to "stand". Such a big headache.

Coming to throwing tantrums. She doesnt scream, but she cries real loudly to try &amp; get what she wants. Wondering is it the "pre terrible 2s"? Argghhh..

Joyfulstar,
Of coz i remember you.
happy.gif
Ya lor, i am expecting #2 now. going to be 2nd trimester soon. &amp; praying hard tt all the MS will shoo shoo soon so that by the time i am a SAHM, i will be fresh enulf to take care of Shanice.

Tomatoes,
Wow, u r planning to be SAHM too? Gd gd, then all the SAHM here can meet up for lunch or watever liao.

Babykhoo
Same Same, my bb also like to throw tantrums nowadays. I just let her be, after she finished, then I will talk to her and explain to her (dunno if she understands or not). The more I talk to her during her tantrums, the more terrible her tantrums will be. But when I scold her, I dunno why she still can smile at me. Haiz.

You just enjoy your bkk trip and try not to think so much
happy.gif
I will be going to bkk on 1 Jul too. You let me where are the good place to shop for bb things hor?
happy.gif

Joyfulstar
Me also have thoughts of doing dip in early childhood. Hehe. Was thinking if I should start now while I am working or when I become a SAHM.

Zen
Sweaty palms, mine dun have. Is your bb having quite a lot of sweet on palms and feet?

Ginsengmum
So you are going to take Shanice out from the infant care rite? Yeh, you must take good care of yourself so that you will have the energy to take care of Shanice. There is going to be a transition period from Infant care centre to staying at own home.

Yeh, there is going to be more and more SAHMs in our thread liao
happy.gif

Hey all mummies expecting number 2
Do enjoy your pregnancy and time with number 1 as much as you can...cos when baby out, will be super busy....
joyfulstar,just like you, initialy wanted to pursue a master in Biz BUT give up the thoughts as I do not see that I will be using it...Like you...I am thinking of taking up early child dip but now as kids growing up, do not feel like pursuing it anymore...now thinking of taking up franchise in a language school...see , how frikle I can be...anyhow, just a thought....

good day all.........

Tomatoes,
Yup, dropping shanice from infant care once i resign. in fact her last day at the infant care is the same day as my last day here.

i think for shanice, it is still ok lor. i mean like when she was sick tt time, i took like a wks leave to look after her at home, she is ok. she oso never display any funni behaviour nor show syptoms that she misses her teachers or friends. i think the challenge will be me instead. I'm really scare i don't know how to handle her.

Joy,
Ya lor, i am trying to enjoy this 2nd pregnancy, but i think quite difficult esp now coz my MS is quite terrible. haiz. Will definitely enjoy it more during the 2nd trimester.
happy.gif

re: dip in early childhood studies
Me oso interested ley. but then hor, think of it, if next time never work in related industries, then the dip will be wasted ley.

ginsengmum (meowchan)
I understand how you feel...surely 2nd trim will be better..mine was bad in the first stage...feel bloated most of the time...Hey, do eat well so you will have a healthy baby....Just wanna share with you, I walked too much as in holiday in beijing, during my last one month and end up baby came up early...maybe we should not overworked ourself during the last trimenster....my two cent of thoughts....
ya, so many sahm soon...good to know that....

hi hi, mummies!
joy747, I've added a column for SAHM. Any more mummies who wanna update their location &amp; SAHM status yes or no, hehehe.

<table border=1><tr><td>Mummy</TD><TD>SAHM?</TD><TD>BB no...</TD><TD>BB's birthdate</TD><TD>BB's name</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>cookie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Justin</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beanbox</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Darius</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheris</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jia Jing</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_green</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Brayden</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>doodbug</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Gabriel</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ginsengmum</TD><TD>going to be SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>28-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Shanice</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>saintbaby</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kirsten</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>serrich</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sherilyn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>odie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>1-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Matthias</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nana</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>3-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babykhoo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Tabitha</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>annmelody</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Kynan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>plim</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bella</font></TD><TD>Northeast, Anchorvale </TD></TR><TR><TD>enya</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>4-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bubbleling</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Ashlyn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>miao2</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Sheryl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>BBRayan</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Rayan</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>lkf </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>6-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Dexter</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>anns</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>7-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Ian</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>zen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>9-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Enzo</font></TD><TD>Northeast, Anchorvale </TD></TR><TR><TD>bichon</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>10-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Raeyen</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>dodos</TD><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Jaydon</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>ida</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>11-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dramaqueen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>12-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Rachel</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>nur</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>13-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Farhanah</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venx</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>14-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Remus</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tomatoes</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Giselle</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>z_planet</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>15-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabella Teo</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>17-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">HK</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>tuffy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>18-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Jing Wei</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>timie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>23-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Timothy</font></TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>bleuz</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Kellis</font></TD><TD>SK, Rivervale </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyfulstar</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>24-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Bernice</font></TD><TD>Bt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>love</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>25-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Natalynn</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>joy747</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>28-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Aedann</font></TD><TD>East - Telok Kurau </TD></TR><TR><TD>dunnoleh</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>29-Jun-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sp</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>30-Jul-05</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Hock Hin</font></TD><TD>KL </TD></TR><TR><TD>happy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>5-Aug-05</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pol</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>samval</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Princess(shirley)</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hal</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kyen</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>britni </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>?</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>latte</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocco</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

joy,
hehe, shanice was oso earlier by like a mth. but tt time hor, i never walk too much. i think she just want to see the world earlier. haha

hi mummies, wow, so many posts to catch up on... and nice to hear that so many mummies are/going to be SAHM... you'll have more time with your babies to watch them grow
happy.gif

and quite a number of mummies expecting #2 already
happy.gif
congrats!

re: sweaty palm and feet
not sure if my gal's palm is sweaty or not, but sometimes it feel cold and a bit clammy but not sweating to that extend... i also dunno what is it due to... but she does sweat a lot on her head... anyone's baby still sweat a lot on their head?

re: Dip in early childhood
i'm also interested leh... anyone has more information on where the courses are conducted and is it full/part time?

re: throwing tantrums
i also realised that my gal nowadays when she cant get what she want, she will try to scream... but i will scold her (using a stern face) and she will stop and look at me, then cry... i dunno if it's the right way, but i really don't want her to turn into a screaming baby
sad.gif

bluez, zen, yeah, the 3 of us are staying pretty close... and we surely can arrange to meet up... in fact, i'm almost at CP almost every other day :p

ginsengmum, hope Shanice get well soon...

ginsengmum,
how's shanice? hope she gets well quickly.

zen,
hh doesn't hv sweaty palms or feet leh.

babykhoo,
enjoy yr BKK holiday and try not to worry, ok! it's just a short trip, Tabi will be fine and so will yr parents.

ya, hh also will cry loud-loud when he doesn't get what he wants, we just carry him away and distract him lor, what to do. is this the beginning of terrible 2s ah... so fast coming already? *scared*

Love,
just wanna say that it's great meeting u &amp; Nat &amp; yr hb Roger yesterday! u r so warm &amp; friendly, I think if u my teacher I will very happy. Nat she very sweet leh, really love her winning smile! Did she enjoy exploring Malacca? When we went sightseeing yesterday, hh was busy looking around &amp; he got this blur look on his face all the time, hehehe. oh, ya, thanks for dinner!
happy.gif

ginsengmum
Do not worry...pd always says the same thing...just monitor her...do you all have history of asthma?You know, last time, when my baby has phelgm in the lung, pd will say mild brochantis and maybe asthma.....He is fine then...

Joy,
we dun have history of asthma. but then we have sensitive nose &amp; hb got senstive skin.
sad.gif

sha got brochotis 2x liao. haiz

Hi Tomatoes,

Are you planning for no. 2 yet? =p

Then it'll be an even better incentive to stay home for 2 kids.

Enjoy your BK trip =)

Hi babykhoo,

Enjoy your trip. I know how it must feel about leaving Tabi behind and no matter what
we all say, you'd still miss her. Enjoy yourself nonetheless k... Happy Shopping!!

Hi Zen,

Kellis has slightly sweaty soles. Think she got it from me =p
If you're really concerned, speak with her PD when you next visit.
It's usually hereditary.

It seems that alot of mummies want to take up a Dip. in Early Childhood Studies huh?
Me too.. I've been thinking about it for some time now but just can't squeeze the extra time
out. Classes are usually in the evenings about twice a wk and I'm not sure I want
to spend more time apart from Kellis.

ginsengmum
Really huh? Is there a way to prevent it...dust mites, diet etc....I believe she should be able to outgrow it...what do you do when she is down with brochantis?

bleuz
Ya, I am planning for No.2 now
happy.gif
.... Will start trying soon... I shouldn't wait anymore as it won't be easy for me to strike naturally. My gal was conceived under ivf.

tomatoes,

me planning for no. 2 too.. with PCOS, not sure how long I'd take to conceive again lei. will leave it to God. =)

actually, my menses only came back 2 months back and it lasts slighter longer than b4 i was preggie and it's also a longer cycle, almost 40 days.

you trying naturally or ivf this time?

Hi bleuz

I am going to try natural first. If still dun strike by Dec, I will proceed to do Frozen Embryo Transfer. Still have 4 embies left.

I heard that PCOS can strike easily with clomid. Anyway, your condition is very minor. No worries
happy.gif

Oh, 1 and 2nd menses after pregnancy usually will last longer than usually, it is normal as your body is still trying to adjust its hormones back.

hello mummies,

our thread really moving fast. in 1 day got so many to read already.

re: further studies
i'm now doing masters in English at NIE. it's a partime 3 yr course. having lessons only once a week but during school hols then 2 weeks full day lessons. i'm excited about this but oso abit worried don't know how i'll cope with this. but i decided to study part time again cos i think i need to do something for myself. can't alwayz do thing and think of bb only cos i'm abit too obessive in worrying abt tabi. so mus make time to do things to improve myself so tat i can be better mummy for tabi lah.

re: early childhood
great tat so many mummies wan to do this. i know tat NIE has dip for this. but not sure if part time or full time. can check out their website: www.nie.edu.sg

re: tantrums
looks like all our bb are going thru this stage in their development. tabi nowadays really don't like the word "NO". evertime she hear tat word she'd look at me and cry or whine cos she know it's not a good word for her. i actually worried tat she doesn't outgrow this stage and become spoilt when she grow up. i try to explain things to her after she calm down, don't care if she understand or now. sometimes if necessary i'll spank her oso, to help her remember!!!!

re: empathy in babies
the other day my hb n i were like playing with Tabi then my hb play rough rough n tickle me. i scream n pretend to cry. when tabi saw this she started crying oso and quickly crawl to me. v cute leh. like she know her mummy in pain n know how to feel her mummy's pain oso. we have been trying these couple of days again to check to see if tat first time is coincidence or wat, even tried making my hb cry....same thing happens....Tabi will cry oso but only diff is tat when hb cry she'd still come crawling to me instead of him. it's really interesting. i read a medical research last time about this before. doctors were researching on empathy in children. they found out that empathy is innate in all babies, it's a value tat they are born with. the doctors did an experiment using babies cry. they let a baby listern to another baby's cry, the baby listerning will cry also...but if let the baby listern to a recording of his own cry there's no reaction. so it shows tat our baby are born with the ability to feel for other people. i really think this is a very important value we mus nurture in our precious ones. cos youngsters nowadays all very self centred so we mus perservere and development their ability to feel for others.

re: walking
me v happy. my tabi started taking baby steps already. a few days ago she started by moving only 1 foot. then yesterday she actually walked 4 steps. so excited. can't wait for her to really walk n run.

SP

U r welcome....tks for the little gift too....hope we can meet up again when u r in spore...

My Nat very noti one....haha...u see her true color yest....

Nothing much in Malacca lor....just sleep eat wshop....thats all...but its a gd break lor...

babykhoo,
congrats, yr Tabi can walk already! think she's the first one to start walking in this thread! so happy for her!
bounce.gif

love,
u r back! glad u had a wonderful break! hehe, u also saw how naughty my hh was, he just can't keep still at all, hahaha.

Hi babykhoo

Good to know that you will be furthering your studies
happy.gif

Empathy
Thanks for letting us noe the research. It is as interesting fact as I did experience it a few times but I dunno why. What happened was that my gal always like to pull my hair till I feel pain. Then I would pretend to cry. Then I noticed that when I cried, she will cry too. I thought it was due the ugly look of my crying state that scared her. Hehe... Now I know lor... Geez

Walking:
Aiyo... Tabi so fast &amp; smart liao... My gal only learning how to stand on her own recently.

hi babykhoo,

so happy for you and tabi... another milestone of your baby reached!
happy.gif

i think sp is right, your baby seems to be the 1st in this thread to start walking... anyone else's baby can walk already?

Hi Plim

I think baby will usually give surprise when birthday nearer or on the birthday itself....Babykhoo, is your baby arriving soon?Hmmm..maybe you have an early surprised.....

joy747, tabi same bday as my baby leh... 4 July... i hope my bb give me some surprise on her birthday itself :p aiyah, but don't think so lah... dun think her legs are strong enough to walk yet...
happy.gif

yo..
so many mummies here trying for #2 ah? hmm, baby dust to all who is trying
happy.gif

Shanice can walk a few steps with the help of walker. if without support, she cant lor. was hoping u'll learn how to walk when her birthday comes.
happy.gif

Back