(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

Hallow...calling for me to organise spree? The dora folder seat is cute but v Ex leh.

Sally
Books shopping from which site??

Sally
OH is it...
how many pcs per pack... dun tell me 10 har..i faint lor....
h,mmmm...maybe need to start BUYING liao..in case he go out want to poo...

Glayz,
think twinklets can get cheaper for the bulk.
Cant remember the link liao, not sure she gets already or not. That time she said she ordering.

Glayz,
I ordered the rabbit, but hb said dog. Which one huh?
1268993.jpg
1268994.jpg

bbrooster, u lei, choose for me lei.

Sally
I want MEDIUM.. but too bad...bo lui

sobz...
I want the cartoon one cute sia....
Dunno can backorder or not...I want the lamb or the worm one... if not current one... anything also can as long as CARTOON

the sample i refer to toilet seat cover

hey...if you guys organising the spree, count me in ok? I am interested in the Thomas train one. Thanks!

Glayz, remember to chio me hor.
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Sally</font>
This is a environmental friendly bag right. I have one similar style frm MUJI. Can fold to the size of a handphone. I use it to put my groceries.

How much is the bag?

Sally!!!

The rabbit..EXPENSIVE sia!!!

Tigger
I find VERY ex leh!!!
I want to buy a cheap cheap disposable one...dun think I wan to wash...

wait, u talking abt Which spree? i mean the foldable 1 tat LV &amp; Bbrooster bot 1.

I bot disposable 1, but shi bai. put 1 pc, kana flush into the toilet. put another few pc, kana flush again. Resulted Ash scare of sitting on toilet bowl then. But recently, she Ok to sit back in public toilet liao. so think if can get something like wat both gals bot, will be very good lor.

so what item u gals gog to spree?? I wrong channel ah.

<font color="0000ff">Folding Potty Seat</font>
You gals interested in getting from Potty Training Concepts? I am asking them the charges to ship to Singapore.

In the meantime, will try to source see any other sites selling cheaper.

<font color="0000ff">Glayz,</font>
ya, it's expensive but it's reusable mah. Though a bit gross to wash the pee/poo away lah.

BTW, anyone seen a Thomas Train bed before? If yes, can let me know where can I buy one? Thanks!

i suggest u all hold the idea of buying the foldable potty before jumping into getting it. look at the reviews below.

http://www.amazon.com/Ginsey-Sesame-Street-Folding-Travel/dp/B00076SL0I/ref=pd_sbs_ba_img_4

The reviews were mainly about the cover being filmsy and weak. the one i had for K currently (similar design) is also considered filmsy but it's doing us fine, at least she doesn't have to sit on the dirty cover (and yes, i do hold on to her arms to support her) . Bbrooster's cushion type is so called more stable and fit better to the seat cover but of cos but bulky to go along with.

depends what is your needs. but disposable liners have problems like getting out of the position or some even soak through the liners. so disposables r out for me.

<font color="ff0000">Potty foldable seats</font>
Ya seem like Bbrooster's cushiony 1 is more comfy looking &amp; sturdy. The cartoon 1 more filmsy. Aiya, mafun. 1 part of me wanan get it, the other part scare it will backfire everything after reading the bad reviews (my gal is heavy lor, arrgh), just like tat time i intro the toilet disposable seat covers to her, she became so phobia of using public toilets eversince. I think I wont go for the spree liao, just guai guai wipe the toilet seat cover bah. Arrgh.
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">Glayz</font>
Ya keep flushing out, dunno issit the sensor damn sensitive. Din even got the chance to sit on it, &amp; it got flushed liao. Btw the 1 I bot was the 1 i posted last time here 1. Those are papers kind, different from wat Sally posted lar.

<font color="ff0000">New school..</font>
Sighs, Ash gog to enter CC in few mths time. Yesterday nite as usual we’ll have some ‘talk’ before she sleeps. Then we talked abt her teachers &amp; her new frens, she started to tell me more of her new frens name liao. 1 is Ryan &amp; 1 is JingJie lor. HAHA so funny hor!!?
lol.gif
Then suddenly I told her next time u’ll be having a new teacher &amp; new frens. Immediately her face turned extremely sad &amp; started to say softly “I don’t want new teacher new frens, I want Teacher Ruby” Wow liao so pathetic u noe. Then immediately she din wana talk to me already, then lie down, back face me &amp; wanna sleep. Cham liao, I dunno my gal will be so attached to her teacher &amp; frens. Think when the time to go CC, I think I’ll be very stressed &amp; headache.
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">Forgetmenot</font>
I’m still wondering whether she indeed got a fren tat called Ryan in her class or not. Hehe.
Whenever she tells me her frens name, when is Ryan turn, she’ll say “Ryan, but Chloe not there”. So I really wonder she speaking the truth or not. HAHAHA.

FMN,
u have? wow... which design? I wan but scare regret like the superlover, all so small bags.

Twinklets,
No worries, they adapt veri fast.Beginning they will be sad, n we will feel so guilty cos they will keep telling u that they wan to go back to the old school. A went thru when I changed him from Montessori to CC last yr n again to kindy this Jan. heehee

Hi ladies...so tired

wake up at 4.30am.. becos mei mei ask for milk, before I manage to stuff the bottle in her mouth..she tot I dun wan to give her milk start to cry..After milk...then she proceed to clap hands...*faint* and have her early morning party..clap hands, screaming... i pat her..she gei gei sleep lor..before lifting her head up machiam like PEEK-A-BOO!!! (she sleep on tum tum)

Then I buay tahan..carry her to master bedroom, transfer her to sarong...she is SO HAPPY to see her bolster..keep screaming and sound so happy at 5am!!!
Since I no energy to rock her...and scare later she fall out of sarong..I took her out and place her on floor la.. so she can continue to party there....
then hb very UNHAPPY...say later she knock herself in some sharp corner..very dangerous..I buay tahan scold back...so fall out of sarong less dangerous la
He buay tahan..bring mei mei to the room I always sleep to koon... think mei mei must be crawling all over the place before she koon back...

Twinklets
wahahahahahhaa

Sky also say his friend is CAY... then all others are called FRIENDS...if not BOI BOI...*faint*

Sally
Superlover small har..
Mine is still ok lor...

Make believe
Sky began to make believe liao
Ytd he is cooking lor... ask him what is he cooking.. he say zhu cai

but he ONLI let hb, and mei mei 'sample' his food and dun let me...
sad.gif

but his dish weird combi... have fish, chicken, meat(pork), egg..and cai....think he add in all he knows lor

twinklets,
haha..ash so cute..is she referring to my ryan?cos ryan n chloe linked together one leh..

actually i'm oso worried..cos ryan going to new cc in apr..n when i bring him to the new school n ask him..he say dun wan..but dunno he noes or not..or anyhow say one

sally,
i hve recollections..hmm..u remember the bag tt u bring to bambini tt time?it is not so big lor..but i like..cos quite a few compartments for mi to put different things..it is enough for mi to put 2 water bottles,2 diapers,one packet of wet wipes..then my keys,hp,wallet,tissue paper..2 mandarin oranges(during cny),2 pacifiers n some small barang barang..

Glayz,
A will cook n make us eat....... n charge veri high price hor. Then must listen to him, how to eat, eat with wat.... etc.

<font color="0000ff">Sally</font>
You seems to have 1001 bags still buying bags. And you have "I am not a plastic bag". Sorry ah I kaypo. The rabbit and dog bag expensive.

<font color="0000ff">Glayz, Sally</font>
Do you see me on or offline now? How come suddenly no reply from Glayz? You got my order or not?

Back