(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

<font color="ff0000">Sally,</font>
Thanks for including me in the trial. Luckily it is Sunday but I prob have to rush home to moo right after the end of the class.

<font color="aa00aa">Jasmine,</font>
I can't make it for the trial this Sat. Just realised I have something on that afternoon.

<font color="0000ff">Gymboree Spree</font>
Unfortunately, we don't have anymore discount coupon. So have to wait for gymbucks.

I am looking forward for my few items to arrive. So excited!

<font color="0000ff">caymom</font>
Coincidentally Jo also has a classmate same name as her. But he is a boy and spelled as Joel. So teacher has to call him name with surname to differentiate. Is Cay classmate with the same name as Jo a boy or a girl?

Bbrooster,
cay's classmate is a girl.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Jaymom</font>
is ok to be having 10 post lar.
happy.gif

wanna share blog?

Ya Mckee's hb very good with words &amp; really informative.

<font color="0000ff">Tangling</font>
Ooohh.. so u purposely take pic with JJ &amp; the Ang Moh Pilot inside lar. Hahaha!
So many handsomes there, too bad we din go. We also had 2 free tixs from my hb's fren. But I choose to go Ballet trial instead of Airshow (collide same date).
crazy.gif

<font color="0000ff">caymom</font>
oops, I ordered the stickers last evening already. There is a 20% discount reflected after I check-out from my order.

<font color="0000ff">Jacob Ballas Children's Garden@ Botanic Gardens</font>
http://www.sbg.org.sg/bukittimahcore/ChildrenGarden.asp

Wanted to share this new place that you can bring your kids. There is Suspension Bridge, Tree House, Man-made Water Fall, Mushroom Shelters &amp; Water Play. We only brought them to Water Play, yet to bring them to explore further.

R &amp; C had great time there...
1268204.jpg

<font color="ff0000">adora</font>
same tot as Glayz.. wow u really ho mia now..
I wanna go tat place too! keep slipping out from my mind!! The 2 really enjoyed themselves so much!

Adora
So ho mia lor...
Can play catching liao...wahahahahahahaha

Me still waiting for bbShane to walk...in the many months to come

pls lor, me lagi worse, still waiting for an egg to appear.......... -___-

yippie so excited, just called hb tat we will visit this place on saturday if weather allows. yipppppieeee!

<font color="0000ff">twinklets</font>
Don't say till like that. Your egg is there but just that you haven't meet your friend with a tail. Make an appointment so that they can meet no matter rain or shine.

<font color="0000ff">adora</font>
The place really look so fun for kids. And I agree you ho mia liao. If both go to school together even more sin nang for you.

Keke I am waiting for C to reach 2 then consider Ho Mia..keke coz go gai gai no need to wake up early to cook porridge..hahaha!

Twinklets
Hey...dun worry your egg will appear v soon..plan a romantic getaway one of these nights.

Remember to bring swim suit, towels to wash Ash if you are going to the water play area. There is a playground, you can bring a long some sand tools too.
The tree house looks interesting...will bring them further in next time.

<font color="ff6000">Twinklets</font>
Of course lah! JJ is the co-star in the pic. Kekeke. The ang moh pilot asked JJ how old is he and JJ walked away shyly. Hahahaha. I send you the link by email you see. Hee.

Seimpi trial
Sori to those mommies who keen but no more places. Sori that I cant accommodate everyone. Pai sei.

Jaymom,
me also wan to see lei.
heehee

Adora,
wow bian, envy envy envy...... lucky gal, wish my no 2 is gal n already so big..... wish got those fast forward button to skip to two yrs old. hahahaha

Twinklets,
go n have fun with Ash there. It is really nice. She will like it. A is crazy over the water play there. N yes the maze, the suspension bridge.... n lots of things. The guard outside will tell u no picnics inside, but pls lah, its children garden mah, kids tend to get hungry. Those ang mo mothers bo chap, just put mat n picnics inside with a group. heehee There is also a cafe outside.

Sally
Keke you jia you...hope you get a gal for #2...gals are really sweet!
Fast forward button...wow wow gd...actually forward to 1YO can liao. Now pp keep asking me...so planning #3, hb &amp; me was like oh NO NO.

Sally
U sure u want to fast forward bo!!!
bbShane is so SWEET now lor... she is SO SCARE to be alone..that when she sleep at night..will grab my blanket or my clothes...so i dun sneak out

Glayz
BB Shane is so cute...at night when C will not let me put her to sleep...she will wait for her daddy to pat pat her. Seeing her sleeping in her daddy's arm sometimes look so SWEET.

adora
bbshane see her dad..WILL NOT SLEEP lor..will play play play play!!!
That day i almost faint..when I see hb let her sit with the Upapa.. knocking her back..hb insist..he adjust to gentle mode liao...and mei mei REFUSE to budge lor... I carry her away and she wail and scream..put her back to drum...she diam diam... (is mei mei and gor gor both enjoying the UPapa)

glayz,
haha.. nothing to sell liao then sell collectibles. actually i have hana yori dango also but threw ALL away when i shifted to my matrimonial home.

<font color="0000ff">Adora</font>
So sad, suddenly I recall Ash got running nose, so guess I’ll postfone this trip liao.
sad.gif
Thanks for the info, I’ll bear in mind when I bring her once she recovers.

I wanted to have some romantic getaway, BUT I think I bu she der my gal. Hee so is my hb lor. Instead of lovey dovey with each other, we may end up missing her!!
sad.gif

We are too attached with her liao………………

<font color="ff0000">Bbrooster</font>
Ya guess I’ll have to get a lot of appointments lor. *roll eyes* But seriously losing hope of getting a #2 liao.

<font color="119911">Sally</font>
Ya will definitely go there 1 of these days. I think the scenery there is very nice.

U want to fast forward the process ah? Me actually dun wan leh, cos I kinda miss pregnant, smelling the bb’s body &amp; cooing the baby. But I definitely dun miss the BF, pumping milk, change poo poo part lar. Haha. Partly I dun wanna fast forward cos if fast forward, my Ashley will be 6 to 7 YO liao, it is a VERY scary tot for me!
crazy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Tangling</font>
Thanks! I like the 1 tat JJ looked so shy when he abt to go away. Good u able to capture tat moment. Wow I hope my HB dun kill me cos he miss his chance of seeing all those fighter planes.

glayz,
i think most of my money went to buying books. I rem during sec sch days i read the entire series of some teens romance (cant rem the name now) and always buying books from chinese to english to comics. my hobby is to lie down on the bed and read. if i dont buy the books, i prob save at least a $10k now. a bit regretting

LV
Me also mah...
I dun dare to calculate how much i spend on my collection..(me still BUYING lor...)

Anyway..bbrooster ask..u can read chinese har...wahahahahahhaa

<font color="0000ff">LV</font>
Teens days I also read romance story books like mills and boons, sweet dreams.

Didn't know you can read chinese. For me read gossips magazines in Chinese still alright. Ask me finish a book from right to left and read downwards I can go cock eye.

<font color="0000ff">anns</font>
thanks for the link.

<font color="0000ff">LV</font>
Saw the dora foldable potty seat from the US website some time ago. I bought one plain white one with cushioning instead. Also foldable one to bring out.

bbrooster,
magazines definitely a must for me. but i managed to kill off the interest of buying expensive mag like female and herworld. so now read those cheap gossippy mag like U mag and 8 days.

no, chinese 'xiao shuo' is read left to right
happy.gif

glayz,
the foldable potty has spongebob design u know? but not sold in the thread.

i saw the white cushioning one from firstfew years but find it a bit bulky so got the plastic thin type.

btw, dora foldable one cannot find in Sg?

Those foldable one hor...after FOLDING how big har...

I need a zao lor bag to be able to put this in lor.... must PLAN ahead

<font color="0000ff">Glayz</font>
yes can put inside handbag because can fold but no chance to use yet because jo haven't been out since I became 'handicapped'. Intend to use the foldable one in public toilet since she so scared to sit on the public ones

Back