(2005/06) Due in June 2005, Any 1

Twinklets
Wei...
Not much guys into ballet mah...so maybe can earn BIG BUCKS next time....wahahahahhaha....

His dad say later Sky become GAY how....
lame.gif

But u see enchanted poster...REAL MAN WEAR TIGHTS...wahahahahhha

<font color="ff0000">Twinklets,</font>
You got me excited too! cay is attending music class currently and she only comes alive during the dance session. We will not be continuing the class as the next level may be too challenging for her. Maybe she will find this dance class more interesting.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Glayz,</font>
My hair is rather thin now. I am thinking of going Yun Nam but hb strongly object. I think I will try out hair tonic first.

Caymom
Think dun go yun nam la....
U think they really works meh???

think U give urself another 2 months time and see how lor... If not u ask ur hair stylist what kind of hair products u should use... mine tell me I had oily scalp but dry ends...so I need to buy oily scalp shampoo...and onli condition my ends.... me still waiting to see any results...

caymom,
I dun think Yun Nam works. Coz my bro in law went and paid around 1k. His hair still receding leh.

What I hear from hair stylist is that should cut your hair shorter if ur hair continues to drop. So that your hair not that "heavy". Dunno if it will work lah.

Dancing,
I always loved to dance. Last time during my schooling days, can chiong and dance from 11pm till 3am non-stop. Now if you ask me, i got no stamina liaos. But I always wanted to learn salsa or any type of dance. But my working schedule very the sian. How to learn? Did you gals ever watched Kid's Central's One Minute of Fame? They have kids dance as a couple. Very cute lehhhhhh!!!!!

Erlisa
So u hinting...that some of us....ahem me...
Should wait till mei mei older...then i let my 2 learn social dance together??? wahahahahahaha

Glayz,
Haha.. i never thot of that. But prolly it's a good idea also!!! hahaha Then they can end up dancing for Shawn & Gladys.. hee

<font color="ff0000">Glayz / Erlisa,</font>
That's what hb said too and he also heard that they hard sell like crazy. Ok, I will wait for a while and consider cutting my hair short if the dropping continues.

<font color="0000ff">caymom</font>
You no worries. You have big bundle of hair. My hair is really flat and thin. sigh....haven't give birth start dropping. I cannot imagine after birth.

Caymom
I have 30+ guests. SO told me 3kg for 40-50pax...but i still ordered cos I like the design. Keke I cut v big piece for the guests...the remaining packed into 5 small portions for family members to bring back.

Think my hair loss is reducing...last time i also like you...when washed hair sure drop like crazy....my stylist told me my hairline getting higher!

Glayz
Very fast your S turning ONE

xue jie
Must wait for bbcay to turn 1 first....
then my xiao S is really turning 1 soon...wahahahahahaha

bbrooster
Think if u going for the polo sale hor...
U better join others...not the create ur own polo sale...becos create ur own polo will take longer to ship out....
There is another by firefly...think is for all other items.....

the 30% should applies to ALL items , Sales item included...

<font color="0000ff">Glayz</font>
ok thanks for your advice. Finally, i can buy something. I have been lying at home for 2 months exactly. I really miss all the shopping in Orchard Road.

Adora,
I just run my fingers through my hair and my hand will have a few strands of hair.
lame.gif
I dun dare to touch my hair now. My parting is getting very obvious. My friend said I shouldn't divide my hair.

<font color="0000ff">Sally</font>
Oh is it. I thought it's holidays now Amy should be very free. I thought how come she suddenly disappear from sprees.

thanks for the links. I got 2 suppliers from adora.

Erlisa,
Thanks for your advice. My hb suggested traditional medicine too.
How's your interview? Confirmed switching to 9-5?

caymom,
Now no newsleh. Dunno good news or bad news. The mgr that interviewed me also go "MIA" since Thursday. Actually I've been contemplating to contact him on his hp. Hee hee But even if I do get the position, it'll be months before I'll move :p

damn sian leh.. this laptop.. everytime log in using this account. can't wait to get back my old laptop back again... urrrrgggggghhhhhhh

Erlisa,
I see. Hopefully you will good news soon.
happy.gif

Kekekekeke... it's ok lah. We are used to seeing your 2nd identity liao.

Hair
this is one pbm i trying to solve, for a looong time. also thot of yun nam, beijing 101 etc but i doubt them and don't have the budget as well.

When i go hair salon, always the same story (like <font color="0000ff">glayz</font>, oily roots, dry ends). I also tried so many 'rebalancing shampoo', shampoo for oily hair, etc. Have not seen any improvement. some do keep my hair cleaner for abit longer but still gets oily and still drop
sad.gif

Recently i finally used hair tonic - the jap brand one. I do see tiny weeny improvement. Seems to be drop less slightly. But i'm really not sure if it's the hormones or the tonic. Cos I do notice when it's closer to the 'time of the mth', my hair is oilier and drops more. *sigh*

if any of you come across a tried and tested solution, pls share with me!!!
lame.gif

Shane
Me now using this brand is Charles something one...
It is OK.... but hor now I start to itch (few parts of body)...dunno is due to the fabic glass they are using on the roof of the school opp my flat or due to shampoo(me start using last monday)...

Hb being pinpting the roof as the source of itch esp now the wind is so strong

<font color="0000ff">mckee</font>,
I just recall you posted about joining us at Xmas party ? No prob at all
happy.gif
You're definitely welcome!
Is it you and helper ? Include you for dinner ?

The catering only have increase by 5pax. I ordered for 20 pax. so I don't think I would increase.

<font color="ff0000">Xmas</font> <font color="119911">party </font>
Date: 15 Dec
Venue: Hougang
Time: 5.30pm onwards

Pls sign up! Need to cater for food. :)

1. Shane (3A1C)
2. Sally (2A1C)
3. Glayz (1A2C)
4. Caymom (2A2C)
5. Twinklets (2A1C)
6. FMN (1A2C)
7. Cherry - (2A1C)
8. Jaymom - (2A1C)
9. Ixorarred - (2A1C)
10. kiami - (2A1C)
11. Jasmine - (2A1C)
12. Tangling - tentative (1A1C)
13. Mckee

Headcount: 21A14C (22A15C incl. TL)

<font color="119911">party details </font>
<font color="ff0000">catering </font>
I'm still sourcing
lame.gif
Will keep you all informed.

<font color="ff0000">games & activity </font>
1) Our dear sally already completed the pinata. very nice! Now all we need is a few thick enuf sticks to hit it. Any mommies have sticks to bring along ? Can be those kiddy golf clubs.
2) Cookies decorating. Sally will be baking the cute cookies and we (me included) will pull together some decor stuff for the kids to do.
We need kids tables tho'. anyone else has those compact foldable picnic table - sit 4 kind ? We need 1-2 more. I have 1 and will also use my ikea table.

<font color="ff0000">gift exchange </font>
We'll have 1 gift per kid for the gift exchange. gift to be not more than $10. so if you have 2 tods (like FMN) then 2 gifts. But if u only want 1 kid to participate then just 1 gift will do.

<font color="ff0000">Mummies</font>,
the agar agar is $42. christmas ones are $40 and the design i chose is $42. Only that particular design is $42.
1104429.jpg

The rest of christmas design is $40.

If got objection, pls let me know.
Deadline: 5 Dec.
If not i'll just let my order stay at it is.
I'm also checking if the usual designs are still at $36. If they are, then maybe we don't get a Xmas design ?
uhoh.gif

glayz,
might be shampoo also ley. cos shampoo will run down our body when we wash off mah.

got one shampoo i use also cause slight itch, then i don't use liow.

sally,
yup. this is the one.
cute rite. got a few others. if u got the catalogue can take alook. but this one got the 'merry christmas' word so i chose this. keke.

<font color="0000ff">X'mas Party</font>
The coordinators are doing a great job. Looks like all the planning almost done. Santa Claus agar agar is nice. S$42 divide by the no. of people ok wor.

Happy Birthday Chloe Jnr!!!

adora,
chloe's cake very nice leh...

shane,
do u think wan to make a small goody bag for the kids?

i'm ok with agar agar, think the kids will enjoy it..

Re:hairloss,
pls dun remind mi of tt..i already thinning until my stylist have to ask mi to change my hair parting..cos he said,i beginning to bald liao..so sad..

anyone has any remedy to help hairloss??

bbrooster,
Ya wish you can join us! nvm, next year ok!

sally,
ok, i'll stick with that.

FMN,
sigh, i also hope for remedy. looks like age really affect. last time no such prbm.
sad.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!

Shane
I'm ok with the agar agar
happy.gif

Caymom
Went to T3 open house yesterday. When we are on the way home KY told me that we forgot to board the plane. I asked her had she been on a plane, her answer is NO!!! Have to dig out the photos to show her

Twinklets
Thanks for the info on the dance class. Fees are affordable and I like the location
happy.gif

Glayz
Apple Tree orientation is on the first day of school

Agar Agar for X'mas
Yes, what's x'mas w/o a santa claus! I'm all for the design since it's only once a year.

We have a snowman pinata and a santa claus agar-agar...what's next..so exciting!

Sally, i have the x'mas tree cookie/pancake mould.If time permits, i will do some pancakes with the mould for that day and the kids can "decorate" it with M&M chocs
happy.gif

Adora
Chloe's Strawberry Shortcake Design Cake is so...so pretty!! Can't believe little Chloe is already 1 years old!

Bbrooster
Agree with Sally leh, any chance Jodad can be as "garang" as Caydad and bring Jo to join us in the party?

Dancing Class
If Jay is a girl, i will also sign him up...haha..we are not quite interested to groom him to be the next Shawn Tay but will prefer to send him for piano class once he's ready.

Ladies
I've sent you an email about the package
kao_wink.gif

Jaymom
SO SAD.... kekekekekekekekeke
Who is this SHawn Tay...I really have no idea...wahahahahhahahaha....
I want to send Sky to ballet...even tho meet with huge PROTEST from hb...say must let Sky choose.... and I was like...ya send him for lesson first and let him choose later...

bbrooster
Wah...I come back and u are GONE...
Anyway My moniter was giving me problem...so I had to spend sometime hit left and right for the screen to be normal again...

Jasmine
Thks for the info.... now thinking...should I go with him on the first day of school...

I log out at about 10pm. Imagine I log on whole day and only log off when I nap. And by 10 I've to sent Jo to bed.

Glayz, of course you have to go with Sky on his first day of school. First day of school leh. Every mummy and daddy would love to see their kid to first day of school. Unfortunately, I can't go.
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">Sally</font>
My hb got a wedding lunch and a full month party on auspicious day 15th. Cannot guarantee if he can make it.

<font color="0000ff">Jaymom</font>
So far Jo dad brought her to numerous parties. And he could handle her well. But too many events on 15th. See how first. If can just pop by.

bbrooster,
how r u? each time i log on at home, i see you on msn, want to chat with you but always in a rush to check office mail to complete work and log off to accompany A... have you tried calling the confinement aunty?

my logistic and childcare for A is in a messy... becos i think too much like shane (hahahaa)... sign.. need to sort this out asap..

Can i know what is the time slot that tods are attending PG/CC next year. A's one got 2 time slots: 8-11am or 12-3pm... my headache is before and after sch care.

Cherry
Depends on u lor...
For Sky... he onli have 1 slot 10.30- 12...(agar this timing la...I forget liao)
I wanted the 9am one...so my mum can drop him at school...do marketing, eat breakie then pick him up...but TOO BAD....

Maybe if u still have the nanny...maybe u can drop her at school at 8am...ask the nanny to pick her up at 11am..then she can have lunch and spend time there.....

<font color="0000ff">cherry</font>
thanks cherry. I am doing very well although I feel very heavy right below. Come chat with me next time. I am afraid to disturb those working mummies so I try not to initiate to chat unless necessary. Last night, Glayz and me chatting.

I have called her daughter. Her mum just finished a job last week and she checked with her for April. But she said she cannot make it cos she got a job in May. sigh.....now i really panic.

Jo is attending 11.30 to 14.30. Her morning session also starts from 8am. But I think it's too early for her considering some school bus comes at 7.15am that means she got to wake up 6+. I think it's too much for her. I will only switch her to morning when she go K1. Who is looking after Ash now? If it's nanny why don't let the nanny bring her to and fro from school. And let her take care till you back from work.

<font color="ff0000">Shane,</font>
I like the santa agar agar too.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">Jaymom,</font>
Thanks for the arrangement.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Jasmine,</font>
KY is so cute.
happy.gif
cay likes aeroplanes. I'm thinking of bringing her to T3 but quite bz these days.
Of course I still remember what KY wore to the party last year. I also remember her injured hand and she enjoyed sitting on Jay's chair.
happy.gif
She can still fit into the dress she wore last year? I think our gals are both petite. cay also can into the white dress that she wore but she doesn't like it. She has offered it to bbcay already.
You are considering signing KY for the dance class? I was browsing the pics and I can't imagine cay in the demure ballet outfit. Dunno whether she will like it or not.

<font color="119911">Bbrooster,</font>
Hope Jo can come to the party.
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Cherry,</font>
cay's PG is 1.5hrs, time slot is 9.30 - 11am.

Don't say first day of school, even orientation my PIL also want to go. I am the only one who bring the whole village.

And Jo first day of school they also want to go. Either one will follow the school bus and my hb will drive. Princess going to school. *faint*

bbrooster
WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Cannot laff at u...
If my dad know can go...he SURE tag along....
Sky is his Fav.... (he dun have a son mah...so the son of his daughter he also dotes a lot on)

It's that so? My in-laws also no daughters. So maybe the daughter of his son he definitely dotes alot.

Last time, he prefer to have grandson. But now his grand-daughter is like a precious gem.

BBrooster
Ya... VERY obvious my dad dote on Sky
He even wake up at midnight feeding Shane (he never done for any of us)...so my mum is free to prepare milk for Sky...otherwise Sky need to wait till mei mei finish then is his turn...

<font color="ff6000">bbrooster</font>
Hahahaha. I was trying not to laugh when I read your "princess goes to school" coz painful for me... but I can't help it. :D :D

Really ah, whole village going for first day too? Today is JJ's first day without accompany parent - I see how many days he would be crying. Hope not too long.

bbrooster,
Look at it this way. You got doting and supportive PILs. hee Anyway, just make sure you snap a photo or two.. for memory sake for the lil princess to see when she grows up..hee

Can anyone can recommend a bluetooth headset? Prefer the one comes together with carkit and headset.. dunno if there's such thing lah... I want to get one for hubby's bd which is just a few days' away. Almost forgotten abt hubby's bd. Been super busy with my bro's wedding last week. Oops!

<font color="0000ff">Tang Ling</font>
Princess 1st day of school whole village is going. I ask my hb want to call my mum, my BIL, SIL and sisters or not? My hb will be tagging along the school bus to check out how long it takes to school and the bus route.

I am sure JJ will get use to CC very soon. In no time, he will keep telling you, I want to go school.

<font color="0000ff">Erlisa</font>
I am very happy my in-laws are very involve with Jo. They help me educate her and they follow my rules and not do their own way. But I do feel jealous that Jo is very close to them. I hope my son will be close to me cos they already taken my Jo away.

Steal some time to come in....

Bbrooster
You are very fortunate to have PIL that are so involved and "cooperative", say thanks to your lucky stars
happy.gif

For Jay's first week at school,i'm also feeling very torn that i can't be there due to a major project at the office (already knew way in advance that leave will be freeze). Will be making up to my boy for the 2nd week.

You whole village going huh? over at my end, probably half the kampong.My MIL, maid and my hb will be there. I also asked my dad to be on standby. Hb promised to sacrifce his lunchtime and to knock off earlier from work to pick Jay up.

Cherry
Jay's PN hours is from 2:00pm -5:00pm

Ok, can't chat, got to go back to work
sad.gif

Back