(2005/05) May 2005 Babies

Sally/cowandchick,
I think most likely I won't be bringing cay. My hb still 'bu fang xin'. In fact, I am also quite hesitant whether I can manage. This few days she suddenly became very rebellious. I flared up once and hit her real hard, even my hb also flared up at her. I think if I lose temper too often, my blood pressure is gonna rise again, a big NONO for my current condition.

sure Caymom, no problem then. We shall then have it in the globetrotters. See ya this friday. I will call n book the table on Wed. Anyone keen to join?

<font color="ff0000">Sally,</font>
Sorry, I think I cannot make it to the gathering already. I can only take half-day instead of full-day leave on Friday.
sad.gif

<font color="0000ff">Gathering </font>
Date: 23 Mar 2007 (Friday)
Time: 11am

1. Sally - 1 tod - 1 highchair
2. Carol - 1 tod - 1 highchair
3. Cowandchick - 1 tod - 1 highchair

Hi Carol n cowandchick, me also not able to attend cos A cough getting worst with lots of phelm, n brought him to doc again for the fourth time in the past two weeks. Doc said to let him rest at home since his school holidays. Hence will need to give it a miss. Both of u enjoy.

Gathering

1. Carol - 1 tod - 1 highchair
2. Cowandchick - 1 tod - 1 highchair

Hi Carol n cowandchick, me also not able to attend cos A cough getting worst with lots of phelm, n brought him to doc again for the fourth time in the past two weeks. Doc said to let him rest at home since his school holidays. Hence will need to give it a miss. Both of u enjoy.

Gathering

Hi Carol n cowandchick, me also not able to attend cos A cough getting worst with lots of phelm, n brought him to doc again for the fourth time in the past two weeks. Doc said to let him rest at home since his school holidays. Hence will need to give it a miss. Both of u enjoy. I guess onli both of u, no need to call for reservation.

Gathering

Hi Mummies
sorry v occupied this week. Ya we meet another time then.

Sally> do take care and see you another time.

PS: You mean your boy's holidays is diff from moe holidays? Thot he should be holi last week.

Cay> Take care ya

Thanks Cowandchick n carol. Went to PD again this morning. N by sat morning not well, must admit liao :-(. Sigh

Ya his school holidays different from the standard ones.

Hi Carol n cowandchick, my poor boi has bronchitis. Sigh. Finally managed to force the neubiliser on him yesterday, so his condition greatly improved. Thank God, no need to admit today. Phew. Thanks for yr concern.

Thanks Caymom. Came back from PD today. No need neubiliser, now taking oral medication. PD said by Thurs, phlegm still not clear, must go back. Hope he recovers by then.

Carol, u organising a zoo trip in SAHM thread?

Hi all! Haven't been logging on for a while.
Sally, hope your boy is recovering well. Do take care.
Hi Celia, welcome. My girl is also Yasmine.. with a 'e' at the end... Where do you live in woodlands? I'm at woodlands dr 75.

Hi sally, glad to hear your boy well and back at school. It must have been tiring for you too!

Zoo? you gals going zoo? tomorrow? too soon for me. Maybe the next round? Enjoy yourselves!

Sally, most prob will go.
hehe.. arrange to meet carol there.
If not she'll kick me! ;P

Next tym, we'll arrrange one in the afternoon or weekend so yr boy can join us too.

Hi Mommies

Very sorry, i was so tied up and no time to post.
Ok we see you all another time. For me it has to be am bec of raen nap.

Zu> You bet i will kick your butt
happy.gif

Hi Sally, glad to hear your boy well and back at school.

Hi Mummies, lately I was so tied up with work and no time to post.

hi all,

Can I join here? I have 2 boys, one born on 1 Mar 01 and 2nd born on 14 Mar 05. I'm a FTWM and stay in Woodlands.

hehe...actually I also just joined in another threat but being neglected leh....haiz...hopefully i join in here and share our "mi4 ji2".

Cannot let this thread die leh! Sorry, I also guilty! Will try to come in more often.

Welcome new mummies to this thread. Hopefully this can help keep it more active.

My boy is finally settling in at the childcare, but doesn't like to sleep during nap time. they think it's because he's so used to sleeping with me around. So now, got no mummy's stinky smell, cannot sleep. Was wondering if I should pack a dirty worn t-shirt of mine in his bag!!!

How was the zoo trip? Carol? May make one at end of May with my 2 kids. The childcare centre will be closed on that day, and it's also my older girl's school holiday. Any mummies? I think the date is 30 may, a wednesday!

Since both my kids are away at school in the mornings, I managed to get some badly needed exercise. I got to go swimming again, after more than 10 years! Luckily still remembered, so didn't drown. also signed up for violin class. Ha ha! Old bones, not so flexible. I pity my teacher!

Keep your posts coming...

wow cowandchick, u so lucky .... can go for swimming class n violin class...... sigh.... me cant lei.... heehee...... why u send yr boi to cc if u SAHM? U planning for no 3? heehee..... Which cc u put yr boi? Maybe good idea for him to bring along a t-chirt of yrs but no need stinko one, wait he faint how.... kekeke
zoo trip still too early to confirm......

I haven't start letting my boy go to childcare yet. Thinking of letting him go before his gor gor leaves the childcare cos he's gg to P1 next year..
But I feel that 2nd son is more brave than the elder one.

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Job</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Baby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cowandchick</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sallyngsj</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zu</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leen</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Light</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol </TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Zion/Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny Hong</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Jurong </TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caymom</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>San</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celia</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Batman</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Gathering prayers...pls pray for baby samantha pls...

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 1:03 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi everyone, just wanted to give an update on Sabie, she was in surgery from 3:30 pm till 11:30 pm today. Operation went well but she bled a lot during the surgery (much more than expected) and she lost a lot of blood... doctors are a bit worried about it. so far they say she is in very critical condition for the next 2-3 days and they are hoping the bleeding will stop by tomorrow. They did not close up the chest because the heart is swollen and due to the bleeding.

Please please pray that the bleeding will stop...

Thank you.

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 11:40 am:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone, just a quick one...just came out of ICU, sabie is much more stable now than last night. The bleeding has stopped but now the problem is her kidney is in shock and she isn't passing urine. They will do dialysis on her later and also infuse more blood trying to get the kidney back up working.

She looks ok, still heavily sedated. X-rays are better than last night and for now the lungs are clear.

We're praying for continued recovery with no more complications.

Thank you very much for the support, James and I really apprecaite it very very much!

Posted on Thursday, April 12, 2007 - 10:06 pm:

Hi everyone... thanks for all the jia you!!

Just got home after being chased home by hb and my dad. The doctors have been able to find the source of the bleeding and have stabilized it, and the blood is starting to clot normally already, so we're hoping past that hurdle. Doctors also said renal failure isn't unexpected so they're not worrying about that (as per what Jules said above, thanks!)

we're hoping for continued progress and no more unexpected complications. doctors have warned that we are not yet out of the woods but are a bit more comfortable with her position now. Please continue to pray for her.

Posted on Friday, April 13, 2007 - 11:29 pm:

hi everyone, it's been a tough day... from seeing sabie doing well this morning, she's not doing so well now. her left lung has collapsed due to fluid buildup, most likely caused by renal and liver failure. her kidneys had too much of a shock and she has not yet pee'd in 2 days, and her liver is not functioning and not making the blood clotting agent so she is still bleeding. The doctors have decided not to close her chest yet because her heart is swollen again due to too much fluid.

chenoa: i went to but but slept on and off... until about 5 am then i slept and woke up at 8 am and jumped up to go to the hospital! haven't filed for leave, my boss told me to stay off for as long as i needed.

thanks to everyone for their prayers. we really need it now. they don't dare take sabie off the paralysis medication because her chest is still open so she's still drugged out. please pray for her kidney and liver to start functioning soon...

Sms from Patsy as @ 9.10am

They are (surgeon) closing her chest now. Hoping its a good sign

please keep those prayers gng! tks a million

Sms from Patsy as @ 1.41pm

Just want to share some good news, the Surgeon has closed Sabie's Chest, lungs are ok now and she is gng to be off anesthesia also. Kidney and liver still not functioning. Please continue to pray.

Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2007 - 11:17 pm:

hi everyone, thank you for your prayers, we need them now more than ever, she's not doing well... doctors not sure if she'll make it.

Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 12:12 am:

Latest SMS from Patsy as @ 12am.

They just had to shock Saby's heart 3 times because the heart rate went up to 200. Meds given to bring it down. Please pass on msg and help pray

Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 1:05 pm:

Sms from Patsy @ 12pm

We really need alot of prayers now. Sabie has deteriorated more and the blood acid is destroying her organs due to poor circulation. She is going on a bypass moachine now to help the situation but now we ran the risk of her bleeding out. Please pray for her

another update from Patsy...

Saby on bypass machine now, the next 48 hours are very critical. Please pray for no bleeding & no infection.

Posted on Sunday, April 15, 2007 - 6:50 pm:

Sms for Patsy @ 6.30pm

just to update, Saby seems to be responding to the bypass and hemo dialysis. She is still in critical condition but least her blood chemistry is better than this morning

Sabie's heart is stil not working, BP is dangerously low, blood chemistry going down wards again. Doctors saying it looks bad but I'm hoping prayer can intercede.

Sabie is having multiple organ failure now. We need a miracle.

All medication to saby has exhausted and bleeding everywhere. Hoping
bleeding does not occur in her brain, and will lead to brain damage.
Its not really a piece of good news compared to now. I choose not to
reveal a moment ago, worrying mummies would not be able to take it.
That is why we are asking for a Prayer with Miracle.

Saby is now on 100% oxygen but only taking in 10%. Her grandparents
are worried sick and so are Sarah & James.

We needed a turn badly tonite, please pray for a miracle to happen.
Pray for our Merciful & compassionate God to heal Saby

PLS PRAY & GOD... pls hear our prayers!!

Michele:
Thanks for the updates on Sabie. We'll all give our prayers to her. There's a mass prayer at 12 o'clock today. I'm a buddhist, and I'll pray for her too!

Sally:
No lah, not #3! Factory closed already! I had no choice but to send my boy to childcare. Need to spend time with my older girl. She is visually impaired, and I need to go through her school work with her when she comes home in the afternoon. Having the boy around, i can't concentrate on my girl. Ended up screaming at both! So, for the sake of both of them, I had to send the boy away.

It was a difficult and painful decision, but it had to be done. I had neglected my girl for the last 2 years', and it is showing! Bad mummy! Anyway, having him in the afternoons isn't good coz I can't help him take his nap, and he gets cranky... then I get cranky!

It took about a week for my boy to settle in, and he's now adjusting better. Once in a while he still misses me, and cries. But generally he's quite happy.

So, in the mornings when they're both away, I do the housework and groceries. Swimming and violin class are to keep myself fit and active. Don't want to be "huang lian po". Old already, must keep young!

sms from Patsy @ 12am

Doctors are telling us we may have reached a point if no return for Sabie. Her blood acid level keeps going up and her body tissues still not accepting the oxygen. Please pray a miracle because that is the only thing that can save her now. We will still have faith.

GOD PLS HEAR OUR PRAYERS!!
PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!

Hi all,
Have not been coming to this thread for quite a while,how's all of u? Seems like these days the thread not moving here hor..

Hi caymom,
Tried to update my detail to your list but can't copy the format.. My location is at Woodlands,nice to know you..

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Job</TD><TD>Location</TD><TD>Baby </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cowandchick</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sallyngsj</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zu</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Leen</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Light</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol </TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Zion/Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny Hong</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Jurong </TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Caymom</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>San</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Yishun</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celia</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Girl </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jessica</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD>Batman</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Boy </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi caymom

Thanks again for the table and updating it.

It's been very quiet again here... maybe mummies can share what you've been doing with your little ones?

My boy will turn two next week, and his sister's all excited. Went out and bot him a ride-on car at Carrefour yesterday, and he's hardly out of it! The sister and him will be zooming round my living and dining area, the girl on the tricycle and the boy on his brand new car! He's still admiring it!

He's settling down nicely to the childcare now. But we're a bit worried about the HFMD. Hope he'll be ok. Can't imagine having to take care of him, esp now, when my older girl's exams are just round the corner. He's just recovered from a really bad bout of diarrhoea, so feeling rather tired of having to look after him and coaching my girl.

Still planning trip to zoo end of month. Any mums interested? Maybe we can have one together!

Cowandchick,
No problems. It's no trouble updating the table at all.
happy.gif

Yah, it has been too quiet in here. I think most of us were chatting elsewhere instead.

Sad to say, I've not been doing much with my gal. My hb has been taking care of her most of the time now. I should be delivering in another two weeks' time so now, I'm either busy with the last bit of preparation or resting.

Wow, you got a ride-on car for your boy? My gal loves ride-ons too. She just got a electrical scooter from her grandfather last weekend and she enjoys riding on it. But it requires the stepping of a pedal button to move and my gal is not good at it yet.

Good to know that your boy is settling well in cc. HFMD is indeed worrying. So many kids got it. That time my gal got it and I was completely shocked since she is not attending cc. Sigh, she prob got it when we were out. Sometimes just plain 'sway' lor.

I just went to the zoo yesterday. We have 'Friends of the Zoo' membership so we go to the zoo rather often. I thought of going one last time before I pop although it was rather hot yesterday afternoon.

caymon,

oh, you are going to deliver? so 2nd one is gal or boy?

Your hb so nice, taking care of your gal most of the time. I'm busying wif my 2 kids' wkend classes. do you send your gal to any of the enrichment course?

caymom
looking forward to bb? Boy or girl? This is so exciting. My girl drew a 'count down chart' to the birth of her bb brother. She took it very well, when we had to leave her alone at home while hubby brot me to hospital early in morning at 4am! Who will take care of your girl while you're away?

I didn't get the ride-on for my boy, his sister did. My girl wanted to get a special birthday present for her brother, and we decided on that! It isn't the electric powered one. He prefers to propel with his feet, and then swerve just before he hits anything! Heart attack for me!

We used to join 'FOZ' when my girl was younger and we had more time to visit the zoo. Thinking of joining again. My poor boy hasn't been to the zoo yet, and he's coming to 2 this Saturday! But he's been to Night Safari twice tho'. Once when we brot a friend from Australia, and last Dec, my hubby's dept brot them there!

batman
What classes your kids attending?

Both went for Shichida class. But my elder boy has more activities, like swimming, English at I can read and Mindchamps (start this Sun). Oh, he's a busy boy.

Back