(2005/01) Jan 2005 Mom-To-Be

Evelyn,
Heard that putting cabbage leaf on the boobs will relieve the engorgement.. They say that you can continue to pump too, but don't pump until empty.. So the body get the hint that less milk is required..

I was hoping to reduce my pumping sessions from twice to once a day at the office.. But now Angel just recover, I feel like gng on a bit more..

She really not her usual self lah.. Last time, she will smile and be in a good mood when she wake up.. But today, she just stone stone.. I have postponed her 5-in-1 jab to next Wed..

Evelyn,
I also have the same problem. My supply also quite good leh. Now I can get 700ml to 750ml daily. So sayang to stop bf.

But everyday pump also very tiring. So I plan to stop too at about 6mths. My massage lady tells me to go buy "xiao3 mai4 ya2" from the chinese medicine hall to cook a few days before I want to stop. She says drink the water for a few days, milk will automatically stop. No engorgement problem. I don't know if this works or not. Why don't you go and ask the chinese medicine hall if such a thing exists? She told me to buy fresh ones to cook if possible. I also worry about engorgement problem.

Another way is pump but don't empty breast. Slowly body will say, hey don't need so much milk huh? OK lor, stop giving you so much and gradually will stop. But I think this way will take longer than taking the xia mai ya. (Of course if the mia ya thing works la)

Linus no longer want to suckle now. I carry him to my breast, he will kick and want me to let him go. He is very noti. We feed him milk by putting him down on a pillow and holding the bottle for him. If we hold him, he will kick and arch his back, don't want us to hold him and feed him. So we only hold him and feed when we are outside gai gai lor. You say noti or not?

Aiyo, I carry my babboo, my hand also pain men. My hubby carry also hand pain. My mil carry also hand pain. Only my maid carry, she says no pain. Really strong girl.

Yve,
So poor thing. Not the happy cheery Angel huh? Nevermind, when she is fully well, she will smile at you and show you noti faces till you buay tahan... hahaha..

Mums,
Yesterday, I went to Mount A to visit a gf and her baby. Aiyo, many memories seeing her and her little one. I think, when Linus is a 1 to 2 yrs old, I will start to miss his babyhood. But, if I ask myself if I would like to be in my gf's shoes? I say "NO!!". Very scared of the initial part. Linus only feeds 25ml and takes 1 hour to finish that 25ml. Labour pain is nothing as compared to the pain/worry of bringing up babies later.....Wonder what you girls think?

Another thing is, can mums try this on your babies? I take the edge of a clean hankerchief and use it to go round and round Linus' face. (On the outer circumference of his face), He will close his eyes and say huh huh huh huh huh. Like ma jiam very shiok to be tickled. Can you girls try and see if your babies react the same? Very funny...

Evelyn
Welconme back!! So envy to see you have so much fun!! My hubby super busy with his work that I haven't see him for past 2 days
sad.gif
How to go out jalan jalan??

btw, I think it is a pity that you & Piggy decided to stop bf so fast. How I wish I got your supply
sad.gif
My supply drop tremenously after I join the MLM thing, only afternoon pump can get 1+ oz. I feel so guilty for not giving my girl the best. I fed my boy till 1 year (partial bf). so I expect the same for my girl. but now..... Anyone know anyway to increase ss?? My girl dun seems like to suckle cos she some how know that she can't be filled with my breastmilk. As for reduce engorgement, as what Yve said, can put cold cabbage when you feel engorgement. Even the KK nurse also told me that. But I dun think I will ever need that
sad.gif

Catz
Yout little Tim is so adorable!! Can even sit up without support. My Summer still topple down after a while. hee hee!!

Catz, sorry to learn abt wat ur BIG Baby had gone thru... really hope something can be done for him!

Hey, for the 1st 2pics, i thot u r askin us to "Find the Differences"!
biggrin.gif

Tim is such an adorable boy!! Oh, really felt like strentching my hand to carry him up!!
lol.gif

Eve,

Ya lah, miss u lor... u soo cute.. hee hee...

Catz,
Hope things will go smoothly from now... take care. Hey, Tim is really handsome, can Kristy be his gf? Ha ha ha...

Piggy,
You can slowly reduce the no. of times you pump and the ss will slowly drop. When I decided to stop Bf, I actually reduce pumping from 5 to 4 times, then 4 to 3 times, 3 to 2 etc etc times per day. Eventually it will be ok...

Hey gals,
Last mth, there was an audition for baby boom cover(magazine) and I brought Kristy there to take Pix. The agency has their own contest (cutestkid contest) and I enrolled Kristy in(must pay hor). See link http://www.tangerined.com/KZ_talent/WhatsOn/CutestKID_May05.htm

Anyway this mth , they are holding a second audition for Baby Boom magazine cover. Ladies, do bring your bb there for the pix taken and who knws, ur bb stands a chance to be in the cover... quite fun...Check out the abv link

Twinkle, Kristy looks so cute!!
kao_love.gif
Already voted for her liao!! Gals, pls Vote for Kristy!!
biggrin.gif

Evelyn, i think i really had not enough sleep! Last nite after i went home at ard 11pm, i slept all the way thru till 5am, quickly woke up to pump milk. Supposed to pump either at 12am or 3am one, din woke up... so got 1 pumping session missed!!

Yvonnechee, think it takes 2-4 days for ss to drop and increased. My ss dropped last week... was really thinkin of giving up, but today my ss resume back to abt 125ml-175ml per session!
happy.gif

Yve, good tat u postphone ur jab.
kao_smile.gif
i think maybe now Angeline just recover, so abit blur blur lah! Dont worry, i am sure our little angel will be back to her own self!!
happy.gif

Yve,
Glad that Angeline has recovered.. hai now weather like not very good, hot then cold, changes so rapidly.

Oceans,
Thanks for the vote!! Actually me pai sey cos I didnt mean to post and ask u all to vote... I told u gals because I thought some of you might be interested to bring your bb for the audition for the magazine cover.. pai sey... anyway, don't feel obligated to vote hor.. cos there are still many cute contestants out there...

Twinkle, no need pai sei lah!!
kao_clap.gif
Of cos we must vote for Sweet little Kristy mah!! Afterall, we "see" her before she was borned till now mah!
crazy.gif
And Kristy is really very cute!!
biggrin.gif

Hmmm... i had a few emails, can vote again too for Kristy? Or only 1 pax per vote? Confused....

Hi everyone,
Hubby was unexpectedly discharged today 'cos I think they just dunno what to do for him. He is on long-term antibiotics *sigh* Anyway, it's good that he's out of 'prison' lah.. he missed his little T so much. But we still have to go back tomorrow to drop off his urine sample, then again on next Tuesday and Wednesday for separate outpatient appointment. :p Looks like I should buy season parking at SGH liao. :p :p :p

twinkle, I have cast my vote for Kristy too! Not much competition lah... kekekeke.... I think she will win.
happy.gif
I did see the BabyBoom contest but one day too late! Maybe if I eng eng will bring Tim down.. haha.

Yve, So glad Angel is better, don't worry she will be her normal cheery self soon!

Piggy, hehe, Tim long long ago like this weird game too. He will laugh 'hic snort hic snort'... like a little pig.
happy.gif
Same as you, I think I will miss his 'Baby' days but somehow thinking about more sleepless nights, another episiotomy recover, the pain from the catheter.. hmmm... Maybe the baby bug hasn't hit us yet. Apparently it hits hardest when Baby is 1 year old!

Thanks for the compliments on Tim..
happy.gif
Ocean, hehe, no lah, I blur blur lah... you so cute, think that it's a spot the diff contest
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

I also thinking of weaning Tim off the breast. This month's Today's Parent mag had an article saying that babies who are breastfed (prob meaning direct latching like my boy) tend to be pickier plus there's also a night suckling problem. I dunno how to wean him off - if I give him bottle, he drinks very very little leh - only 2-3 oz per 4 hours. Maybe I wait until he can take one full meal of solids then I will start increasing the number of bottle feeds and mix BM and FM. Dunno if this will work leh.. 'cos he seems to be able to tahan his hunger until I can latch him.

Catz,

"popped champaign " celebrate.. Glad ur hubby out of GH...sucks to be there, isn't it??
Anyway think ur hubby shld be ok, if nt they wouldn't let him off so easily. Maybe ask him to watch wat he eats. Btw, which rheumatologist is ur hubby seeing now? I knew all of them at GH cos I was there with my mum the whole mum so when making their morning rounds, normally all will come together(think there is only 5 of them) excluding the head of dept. My mum is being seen by Dr Kandiah, thumbs up on him. A very patient and kind doc.

Boss on leave till next week so can chat men.. hee he

Twinkle,
You've got my vote. Kristy is very cute!! she's very girlish. If she wins, you will be 'xin ma'!!

Catz,
Tim is so so cute!! He's got this ABC(American Born Chinese)look. Very handsome!! I'm sure he will make all the girls swoon!!

I don't work in SGH but with GlaxoSmithKline, a Pharma company. However, pharmacists do carry cooler bags around the hospital to transport temperature sensitive drugs, vaccines, etc. Also, I'm not very tall, so that pharmacists must be quite babe lah!!

Piggy and Evelyn,
I'm also thinking of stopping breastfeeding after 6 months. However, I just feel very 'ke xi' because we work so hard to establish breastfeeding.

Hi girls, hehe looks like Kristy confirm win lah!
happy.gif
Twinkle, your girl is really very pretty leh! Thanks for the heads up on the rheumatology dept. No, my hubby's first appt with rheumatology is only next week. Don't know which doctor he will get to see leh.. but I sure hope it's Dr Kandiah!!!

JayKay, thanks for the compliments on T.. hehe, ABC meh? Made in America only lah..
happy.gif
Oh, you're with GSK ah.. I thought you were at SGH. No lah, that lady definitely had EBM 'cos she was wearing a MIM nursing top.
happy.gif
I had the impression that you were tall leh, 'cos Gideon is such a tall baby!

Yah, looks like quite a lot of us are planning on stopping breastfeeding after 6 months. I figure it's a good time 'cos they also need iron supplements from 6 months onwards. But a bit 'ke xi' lor, like JayKay says.. *sigh* HOW AH??

twinkle: voted 1 too for Kristy too. so pretty with the hair clip.

catz: good for yr hubby to check out. can spend quality time with Tim. I also agreed that Tim has this ABC look, very "in" with local girls.

I also in in a dilema on when I should stop bf. Lucas has been waking up 3-5 times @ nite to suckle. It has been a comfort thing for him. got good & bad. when he's supercranky, this seems the only thing to work esp when you are @ outside. my colleague was sharing wif me when her baby is sick, likes to cling to her to nurse. @ least she still get some bm since she doesn't want to drink from the bottle. I've think also because of the bm though it's only partial feed, Lucas was not affected by our cough, sore throat & fever (cough lasted 2 weeks). He seems to have the strongest immunity among the 3 of us. Anyway, I'm planning by the 9th mth after the intial teething period.

My hubby also have returned to sleep with us after he recovery from cough. Given Lucas's size now, I cant sleep very well if he is co-sleeping with us, after I nurse him while laying. His cot is also too small for him, a 1.4 turn will hit the side of the cot. I am thinking to let him sleep on a single bed after we place it next to ours. hmm...dunno if it will be even more tiring for me...

Tetra/Catz/JayKay,

Tks for the vote. Kristy will be very happy if she knws so many "jie jie" here supports her.. hee hee

Just wondering this.. why don't you girls feed your bbs formula for the nite so that u can get a gd nite sleep, rather than waking up so many times?? Very tiring right??

Catz,
Hope your hubby get a gd doc too. Hey my mum has an appt next Wed (see Doc Kandiah)and I msot prob will be bringing her there too. When is his appt?

<font size="+2">Updates for 3mths, 4 mths &amp; 5mths Assessments!</font>
kao_cheers.gif

<u>BB Name - DOB: Weight - Length - Head Circumference</u>
kao_clap.gif

Wilfred - 15/12:
3mths Jab: 6.3kg - 64.5cm - 40cm
4mths Jab: 7.0kg - 65.0cm
5mths Jab: 7.4kg - 67.4cm - 42.5cm

Linus - 22/12:
3mths Jab: 7.0kg - 66cm - 40.0cm
4mths Jab: 7.7kg - 66cm - 41.5cm
5mths Jab: 8.3kg - 68cm - 42.5cm

Ryan - 28/12:
3mths Jab: 6.15kg
4mths Jab: 6.95kg
5mths Jab: 7.70kg

Lucas - 29/12:
3mths Jab: 6.8kg - 63cm - 41.5cm
4mths Jab: 7.7kg - 65.5cm, 43.5cm

Cherish - 01/01: Birth-2.46kg
3mths Jab: 4.71kg - 57cm - 38.5cm
4mths Jab: 5.18kg - 58cm
5mths Jab: 5.40kg - 62.5cm - 41cm

Raymos - 02/01:
2mths Jab: 5.19kg - 59cm - 39cm
4mths Jab: 6.13kg - 63cm - 41.5cm

Tim - 04/01:
3mths Jab: 6.23kg - 62cm - 41cm
4mths Jab: 6.6kg - 65cm
5mths Jab: 7.1kg - 64cm

Summer - 05/01:
3mths Jab: 6.40kg - 62cm - 39.5cm
4mths Jab: 7.105kg

Clare - 05/01:
4mths Jab: 6.0kg
5mths Jab: 6.5kg - 65cm

Phoebe - 06/01:
3mths Jab: 5.78kg - 59cm - 40.5cm
4mths Jab: 6.4kg, 61cm, 41cm)

Julian - 09/01:
3mths Jab: 6.03kg - 61cm - 38cm
5mths Jab: 7.10kg - 67cm - 39cm

Angeline - 09/01:
3mths Jab: 6.0kg - 60cm - 39.5cm
4mths Jab: 6.6kg

Kristy - 10/01:
3mths Jab: 6.05kg - 62cm - 40.5cm
4mths Jab: 6.5kg, - ??cm - 43.5cm

Gideon - 11/01:
3mths Jab: 7.30kg - 64cm - 42cm
4mths Jab: 8.10kg
5mths Jab: 8.54kg - 70cm

Jovann - 12/01:
3mths Jab: 6.4kg - 63cm - 41.5 cm

Sherman - 17/01:
3.0mths Jab: 6.7kg - 61cm - 41.5cm
4.5mths Jab: 7.2kg - 66cm - 44.0cm

Xiang - 18/01:
3mths Jab: 7.2kg - 65cm - 43cm
4mths Jab: 8.1kg

Carine - 21/01:
3.0mths Jab: 6.4kg - 61.4cm - 39cm
4.5mths Jab: 7.0kg

Hmmm... after 5mth jab, no more other jab liao till 1yr old hor!!

twinkle: sigh...we feed him fm 180ml bwtn 9pm-10pm. When he eh eh @ nite, he's actually not hungry. somemore, already have rice cereal as full meal.

Yve, Yvonne
Put cabbage on the boobs? Aiya, tried oredi lor! (on the horrible night 2/6 lor!) But didnt work leh! Still pain like hxxx!
Anyway, also heard abt continue to pump but dont empty the breasts can make the supply down. I think I would adopt this method.

Yve,
Yaya, think you better delay your pumping sessions reduction until Angel is fully recover. At this moment better feed her more BM.
Btw, initially you also decided bf till 6mths old? Or more further?

Piggy,
Exactly! Pumping everyday very tiring leh! Esp we are FTWM, not easy man! Hai yo, being a mother is tough man!
Ok, will check abt this xiao mai ya thingy
However, I think the better way is let the milk stop without taking any medicine.

Twinkle,
I also already voted for Kristy! She is sooooo sweet!

Tetra,
Lucas has been waking up so many times at nite to suckle??? Thats too much leh! 3-5 times at nite means from what time to what time? Youre so poor thing! Must be very tiring hor? Cant imagine that you still have the energy to work. Pei fu, pei fu!

Ocean,
Our bb still need to go for Hep B jab leh

Twinkle, where got?? I only keyed till 4mths for Kristy jab!! Now waiting for her updates when she went for her 5mths Jab!!
biggrin.gif

Evelyne, at the 5mths jab, the KKH nurse told me tat the hepB jab already included and i no need to come till Dec'05, when Cherish is abt 1yr old. I was asked to make appt with polyclinic for Cherish 9mth assessment!
happy.gif
No jab required!!

Hmmm... isn't tat's 5-in-1 jab all abt???

Ocean,
Ya hor, 6-in-1 jab included HepB...hee hee...paisey! paisey!

Wilfred is goes for 5-in-1 jab(not included hepB), that's why next mth still needs goes to poke poke! poor boy!

Hi Tetra, long time no post eh? Aiyoh, hope you guys are feeling better. I agree that breastfed babies seem to have fantastic immunity. Inspite of all the trips to SGH and crowded malls, Tim is still *touchwood* OK. Hey, by any chance did you submit your hubby and Lucas' photo to Today's Parents???
happy.gif

Twinkle, I believe that his appointment is 9 something leh.. I go and check then let you know. You have the mothers' contact list right??? Can msg me also, no problem.

Actually hor, I tried giving Tim FM before bed but it doesn't work leh. It's not that he's hunry.. it's just bad habit of waking up at 3 and 6am. :p

Hey, ever since Tim started solids, he's got A LOT OF POO!!!!

Ocean, Tim has one more Hep B jab at 6 months 'cos he took 5 in 1. How come you don't need anymore jabs for Cherish????

Catz

OOps, who is consolidating the list? I don't have it leh. Who can I email to with regards to my contacts?

Oops, I make a mistake, my mum's appt next week is to see colon doc, not Rheumatologist. Her appt to see Dr Kandiah is on 28th Jun. Btw, if ur hubby's appt falls on a Wed, then he shld be the doc he is seeing.

catz: u clever girl leh. yah, u r rite. Hubby &amp; Lucas is one of the entry for the Drypers Daddy in the Today's parents. The one wif the most vote get to win 1 year of Drypers. the problem is there is no indication on how to vote...sigh!

eve: the 1st few times when Lucas got this pattern @ nite, I slept in the ofc during lunch. now kinda of accustomed to the nite schedule as long as I have space to sleep. his pattern is 1.30am, then near to 3am, then sometimes 4am++ &amp; 6am. that's why intially so tired so immune system not so good, kana cough from hubby. oh, one thing to ask, is Wilfred wearing medium size diapers? Lucas got too many which he cant fit, he's been wearing large for weeks. big bum he got!

Lucas also went for 6 in 1 jab, so no update for the 5mth. His next jab will wait till he's 1 yr old. cant wait to bring him gaigai this weekend. IMM got Young Parent thingy there for the whole mth of Jun. thot of going there &amp; see see.

Twinkle
Kristy got a vote from me!! So sweet little girl. I dunno how to doll up my little Summer. maybe have to qin jiao you :p

Catz
Glad that your hubby can return home to see his litle Tim. Very Very miss him rite??

Tetra
Summer also wake up quite freqy=uently these few days. probably I didn't give her formula. I want to suckle to stimulate more milk. So she got empty stomach &amp; wake up more often. I let her drink palin water before sleep and she can finsh the whole 2+ oz!!

btw, I thot of enrolling my girl to baby show contest. Checked the PA website. a few baby shows are coming up next month. Infact there is one this sunday, but i missed the deadline. Anyone interested??

Catz &amp; Evelyn, i also dun noe how come the 5mths jab, the Hep B was already added in it.... Thot mine is actually 5-in-1 jab.

Oh, actually i enroll Cherish for the Rotavirus volunteer cos find that it is very good to have a doc to chk on Cherish everytime she goes for injection. And according to the nurses, the jab compared to Polyclinic ones is a purer one which will caused lesser side effect. Dun noe how true...

Tetra,
Wah, very siong for you ah. I 'program' my boy to drink milk at 10/11pm and he only wakes up at 3/4am. But then again, I make him drink FM which is thicker compared to BM, so it lasts longer. If Lucas is waking up because he needs security and comfort, then it's quite difficult to change him. May be don't let him sleep until 9pm?

Catz,
Wah, so nice of you to think that I'm tall. Hehehehe....Actually, Gideon takes after his daddy. But then, we wouldn't know if he is really tall until after puberty.
I really think Tim has the ABC look. You know, like the singer Lee Hom kind of look. I think Tim is really going to be a handsome boy when he grows up. May be I should make the second one in USA....hehehehe....

Oceans,
Thanks for making the effort to update the growth for all of us. Gideon still have one more Hep B jab at 6 months cos he took the 5-in-1. Poor boy...

hi girls, i'm back!

Sherman was a good boy on the plane. I'm v proud of him, tolerated the super long >18hr international plane ride. We nearly didn't make the connection because the domestic flight was super delayed by 5hrs - Continental messed up man! Hubby had to get me to use baby to cut queue to get on the earlier flight to NY, otherwise we wouldn't have made our SQ connection! Thank God we made it... if I didn't cut queue, may have missed our connection. Didn't even know if the luggage made it on the plane with us or not until we reached Singapore.

Now, all 3 of us still trying to recover from jet lag. Super tired and always konk out around 6-9pm. 12 hr time difference really no joke, night is day, day is night.

Anyway, Sherman is v happy because over here, got lots of ppl to carry him, play with him, etc, plus he suddenly got an exponential increase in the no. of toys he has! The only thing he hates is the heat and humidity. He's always in a pool of sweat (and so am I!)

Tetra, my MIL stayed over to help take care of Sherman at night and peng san in 3 days because he wake up so often to torture her. Immediately after Day 1, she got someone to come make a hook and bought all the stuff to make a sarong for him. It's a miracle! Last night we tried for the first time, Sherman slept from 9pm-1:30am, woke up for milk, then slept till 6am. I couldn't believe it. The moment we put him inside the sarong, he went to sleep. Normally we must rock and he must cry for at least 15 min or more. I hadn't slept so much in months!

babyd: welcome back. wah, you very heng, Sherman is such a good boy, i bet i will have to latch Lucas on for 18 hrs non-stop if we r flying. @ least all of u are safely back home. hmm we can get to meet Sherman &amp; you
happy.gif

yah weather here is really bad, nowadays let Lucas wear singlet or those sleeveless top. with a/c also can sweat.

very funny about yr MIL, so fast give up. hmmm seems like u've found the solution. I must consider about this sarong thing too. very tempting!

Jaykay: sign... this boy of mine will have his last nap during 4-5pm for 1-2 hr then will be awake till 9pm-10pm++. waiting for the sample Mail nite feed if he can last longer. **i doubt so.

Yvonnechee,
Summer's falling pic is my favorite. So happy that she got cameras on her while falling. heehee.

Twinkle,
You got one more vote here.
happy.gif
Your Kristy looks so kissable. Aiyo, can let me kiss or not?

Catz,
Glad to know that your hubby has been discharged. Hope that the antibiotics will help him.
Tim really looks very cute. I like the first pic. He looks so guai, you know.

Ocean,
I also took the 6in1 when Linus is 5months old.

Tetra,
I fully agree that it is very siong for you. I think worst situation is get a sarong lor. If space allows, put the hook on the ceiling above your bed and let him sleep above you and hubby. This way, you can sleep and "yao" him and the same time. Just tie a string to the sarong and loop your hand over, yao and sleep.
happy.gif
Also, put another hook in his room in case you don't want him to room in with both of you. Of course, that is if you finally want to try the sarong.

BabyD,
Welcome back. Since you are home, maybe after you settle down, we can all meet up again? <font color="ff0000">Girls what say you? </font>

Hi ladies,

Thanks for the votes....

Yvonne,
Me anyhow dress her one lah....jus that this a bit vain mummy tend to want to dress her with this and that.. ke ke ke...

Oceans,

Kristy took the 6 in 1 jab.. me still blur blur abt this jab.. only knw that she has so far taken 2jabs, and the next one is next mth leh... ai yo so "chim" me stratch head.

Hey gals my wrist has recovered ai yoh me better "touch wood" men.. tomorrow going TTS to review... hee hee..at least didn't waste the $300..Yve/Sunmoon, how's your wrist?

Piggy,
I hope the outing is not on 25th... if not I can't make it again.. oh dear... I hope to join !!!

BabyD, welcome Home!!
kao_cheers.gif
Glad that Sherman been a good BB!

Piggy, Twinkle, JayKay, i thot Cherish is a 5-in-1 Jab too!!
kao_confused2.gif
Was waiting for the appt at 6mths when the nurse told me no need to come liao!
uhoh.gif
Then asked me to make appt with Polyclinic for 9mth... Aiya... who care!!
biggrin.gif
At least now Cherish no need to suffer the pain! Guess she is a lucky BB! hahha
lol.gif

Poor Gideon and Wilfred and Tim who still got one more jab!! Nevermind, they are all BIG BOYS liao!! All very strong!!
rofl.gif

Hi twinkle, so glad your wrist is better. Hope that yve and sun_moon are better too! Oh, I think emonster compiled the list the last time.. let me see if I can dig it up for you.

Welcome home BabyD! I have been tempted to use the sarong too but have held out so far... hehe.. you have tempted me again!!!

Piggy, meet up? Caaaaaaan
happy.gif
Hope that the absentees from the last time can join us too! Tim looks guai ah? Hehe.. looks can be deceiving.. he's getting naughtier each day. Now whenever he wants to be carried, he will flap arms and legs and screech.

Ocean, glad your Cherish doesn't have to go for jab. Actually the jab doesn't seem to affect my thick-skinned fella leh... it's only his mummy who has to suffer 'cos it's such a long wait at the pd. :p

Tetra, I gave Tim some cereal last night before bedtime and he only woke up at 5am. Fluke or he's really been hungry? Hmmm...

Robinsons having extra 15% sale today leh. Feel like gg down to stock up on Pigeon wipes and other assorted baby things. Oh yah, I've just bought a new stroller for Tim - the Maclaren Triumph for $179 at Kidsmall. His Lucky Baby one which we've had for only 2 months is rather shabby so we decided to dump it and go for the Maclaren which is for my Mom to use.

Hi Ladies,

Wah, it's been a long time since we have so much postings.

GATHERING!!! On lah, can't make it on this Sunday, how about TOMORROW????

Emonster,
Tomorrow, I can't make it!

Mums,
Let's do a poll. Put your name and date &amp; time. We will see if all/most can make it on the voted days.

Piggy: 02/July/2005 B4 5pm, 09/July/2005 B4 5pm

Hi Ladies,
Emon: 02/July/2005 B4 5pm, 09/July/2005 B4 5pm

Hi Piggy,
5pm makan time leh, meeting up for dinner sounds fun hor...

Here's a pic of 'Botak' Phoebe...
Oops, mummy caught me with my dih dih and ah blue....
291924.jpg

Catz,
I'm thinking of buying the Mclaren Triumph too! Will be going to Kidsmall today to see it again. I think it will come in handy when I go over to Taiwan with Gideon. My Graco is too bulky and clumsy.

Ladies,
Sorry can't join you all again because this is the last weekend I can spend with my hubby before he flies off to Kaohsiung on next Friday. I'll be flying off to KL on Sun nite and will be out-station for Mon &amp; Tue. So little time now to see my hubby....sob sob...Possibly the next one lah....

emonster,

Phoebe looks so chubby and cute.."muck muck" kiss her can hor...what is ah blue btw?? Hee hee

Oceans,
Ai yoh me confused liao.. can't really rem she is 5in 1 or 6 in 1.. but I think is 6 in 1 leh?? Which is more ex? my is the cheaper of the two

Emonster:
Phoebe though botak but still soo cute leh. Ah blue is her dog's name, is it? Linus also got one blue dog leh.

Jaykay,
We are not meeting this weekend. We are thinking of either 02 July or 09July. See below for attendees.

See babies, Kiss babies, Take Pics for babies time....
happy.gif

Emon: 02/July/2005 B4 5pm, 09/July/2005 B4 5pm
Twinklegal 02/July/2005 B4 5pm, 09/July/2005 B4 5pm

Hi ladies,
Sharing pix time....

Wo suai ma? (am I handsome? Kekekeee)
291960.jpg

Oh no, mummy! Iam so hungry! I cant wait anymore.! Bite bite bite!!!
291961.jpg

Back