(2005/01) Jan 2005 Mom-To-Be

hi piggy, you are right but i think half an hr a day is not enough. As we go along, i believe the situation will improve. today, he seemed happier as he doesn't go to school, get more play time @ playground and @ nanny's place. the pain has subsized alot from the c-section, the pain is not from stitch but from the muscles @ pelvic area. I am managing the pain with painkillers and has reduced the dosage to 1-2 times a day.

Tetra, oh I think I know what you're going through. Timothy acted in a totally different way - by totally avoiding me and Bethany. It took 3 wks for him to come and sit beside me again. I can never forget the sadness in his eyes. When will your mum be leaving? Poor thing.. really his world is upside down. But it will get better. Pls tell your mother to not irritate him.. toddlers can hv very hurt feelings too!

Catz: Talking about the sadness in his eyes. His face will turn so sad, trying to stop his tears from bursting when we told him not to do certain things i.e. hitting people. We know this hitting pple is something he couldn't control. So we will usually hug him & he will burst out crying. Tears dropped from my eyes a few times when see him like that. We will not sending him to school f he doesn;t feel like it. Hubby noticed that he has this resigned look and shut off himself when he dropped him @ school. Yesterday, when he didn't go to school, his temper seemed better. Except in the evening when he insisted that I carry him.

Yesterday, hubby brought him out to buy dinner. he was so happy, kept looking up @ daddy & called "daddy" lovingly (like very grateful) a few times as they held hands & walked around the mall.

My hubby is hoping my mum to leave by this weekend so that we can normalise our family life and routine again. But it seemed quite difficult, can't stop mum from coming. She has good intention to help so we shall take 1 step @ a time. At least this time, she did not invite all the relatives to my place for gathering.

BTW, do you encounter the same thing where adults like to tease the elder one if they can bring their baby sibling home or to give the baby away. They wanted to see how the elder one will react and laughed at his response be it is a "No" or "Yes". Usually the older folks tend to do this kinda of things.

My hubby shared that his younger brother (about 4-5 yrs old) were often asked by his uncle & aunt (childless couple) if they can bring his baby sister home. He was so fed up & responded "if you so want a child, why don't you go & make one". That answer made them really boiled & my pil had to apologise to them. Sometimes if you ask a question to a child, be prepared of the answer they can give.

Tetra,
I can understand this thing about older folks. My mum is also like that. She will ask Linus to call her a few times when we go over on Sunday. When I mention that he called you earlier, she will say, "Cannot call again meh?" Her again can be many times...

When Linus ask her can I play something (eg, her sewing machine), she will refuse to answer him. When I tell her nicely that he is waiting for answer, she will tell me she don't want to cos he too noti. "Wa buay gian answer." (in hokkien, I don't feel like answer) Wah, it drives me up the wall cos I feel that u want him to call u again n again n expect him to do it, when he ask u for something, u buay gian answer, like majiam kid like that.... But I know they meant well, just that their way of showing is vastly eccentric to me.

Many times, she say that I spoil my son. Even tell my MIL that cannot spoil one...cos he very noti..... I know my son is no saint but I tot adult should know better....But atlas, that is not the case as I feel that they are worst than the kid. (some more cannot scold cos they are your elder....)

Tetra, yup, older folk can be very irritating. My parents are OK 'cos they do realise how sensitive Timothy is but my PIL very bodoh. Do very irritating things to Timothy until he cannot tahan. Esp my MIL.. that's why Timo does NOT like her. Haha
happy.gif
Then worse thing, my FIL goes drinking at the coffeeshop downstairs with his friends then pops up to see us (at 2 mins' notice).. all that alcohol on his breath and he asks Timothy to go on his bicycle with him. My blood was boiling!! Ok diverging from original topic.. haha..

Yup, it's very upsetting to hv a new sibling. I think you gotta kindly get your mother out of the house 'cos poor Lucas must be feeling extremely unloved right now. Poor guy.

Timo is sick.. he got runny nose on Wednesday.. the pd said mild virus, will develop a cough. Sure enough, yesterday he got a cough. then this morning Bethany started.. so we're drowning in kiddy mucus this weekend. Argh.

piggy/catz: i guess this older folks is a common thing. the elders love Lucas, it's just tt they love making fun of him. instead of playing with them, they play him. then they claim he is very notti when he did not respond nicely. and that we the parents must ensure proper unbringing else they get worse. i think it's generation gap. still can bear with this as long as we as the parents do not overreact & chide the kids when they actually did not do any wrongs.

catz: ai yo, can't imagine the grandpa smelled of alchol & still ask the child to ride on his bike. beyond me...

Lucas is also having runny nose on & off since yesterday. The stress must have weakened his immune system.

Tetra, yah it's very weird what they think is 'fun'.. luckily my parents know how to engage Timo. :p My FIL is an irresponsible type of person.. in fact, I was so shocked he even dared to ask 'cos when my niece was about 2 years old, he took her on his bicycle and he stumbled.. she fell and got cut on the bicycle and needed stitches. Alamak, you see why I don't like my PIL?

Rainy season, bugs going around
sad.gif
Poor Bethany is sooooooo swollen and puffy and can't breathe.

Catz,
Your FIL really terok. How to ask Timo to ride on his bike....Aiyo...I hope u fought with him to resist?
Hope Timo n Beth get well soon.

Tetra,
I know exactly what u mean.....haha.... Luckily for me, my MIL is fantastic. She loves Linus to bits n will not do funny things.(other than asking her friends over to show off her beloved grandson.....) Ya, do come n tell us when u finally invite your mum back to her own house. kekeke...

Milk Powder
A gf told me that every last Friday of the month, after 8pm, there is a 20% off milk powder in Guardian Centrepoint. I went to check it out last night and found that it is true but only for the 900g n above sizes n those not on promo. (somemore seem to have free delivery for more than $150 purchase) Infact, the whole branch has a 20% off for non promo and non medicine items. I think u girls can go n stock up monthly.
happy.gif

Science Centre
Today, we brought my son to SC n he throughly enjoyed it. (Actually has been bucking us for weeks to bring him) He talked a good one hour to himself re-enacting the machines that he saw. Quite a funny sight as I can hear him inventing his own version of machines. Good place to bring your kids actually. We joined their membership for $35/year n good for 2 adults n 3kids. So tot of sharing with mums here as there is also a water play area which is very good for kids that love playing in water. (so must bring extra clothes)

Piggy, I was freaking out. Luckily hubby intervened.. then he claimed he was only kidding. Yeah right.. he asked Timothy like 20x until Timothy so gian. Now I train Timo (without my hb's knowledge).. to say NO to ah kong's request :p

Wah really Guardian Centrepoint? How come so weird? Unlikely I will be able to get there though.. *sigh* Must be some late night shopping promo.

piggy,
I never thought of going science center with Sherman until he's older, thought he wouldn't understand and can't appreciate. Maybe we'll try, since it's been raining quite often recently, so our favourite zoo haunt is not so viable. How much are the charges and can you finish walking through in about 2 hours?

School
We managed to secure a place for Sherman at St James for 2009 (had to pay $300 deposit so far in advance, can you believe it?). The waiting list was so long that I didn't think we'd make it. Maybe some people backed out after all the apartments in that area went enbloc. This Thurs, we'll be sending him to Playgroup in a different church kindy and let him switch over in Jan 2009. The waiting list for Jan 2008 N1 was so ridiculous - 40 people in front of us, enough to form 2 more classes! Apparently some parents are kiasu enuf to put their children on wait list at birth! Couldn't believe that the kindy registration is so competitive, worse than primary school.

BabyD,
I thought SC is not for toddlers too but I am definately wrong. Many exhibits there they wouldn't understand but there are some that they will stay glued. There is one outside the Mcdonalds and my little one was so transfixed n so excited that he will dash for it. (Actually, this is the third time we went to SC this year)
Another area worth for them is the Primary school science area n also the chicks, gerbil, tortoise area. Last Sat, we reach there at about 10+, have breakfast there, left about 3pm after a late lunch. We didn't even go upstairs as he spent alot of time at some exhibits.
S$6/adult. Our kid is free now cos below 3years old.
Open: 10.00am to 6.00pm
Closed on Mondays except school and public holidays

As for kindy, I think these days parents are so kiasu from day one. Gosh... waiting list at birth. Wonder if should put on waiting list while planning for a kid. As for primary school, there are some parents that go do "social" service to get a better chance in getting in to primary school of their choice.

piggy,
Sounds really good. I think we might try to bring Sherman there soon. 10am-3pm is a long time, so Linus must really like the place! Does he still take an afternoon nap?

BabyD,
He takes afternoon nap all week except weekends cos he knows we bring him out/play with him. He can't get enough of play...even if we don't go out, he will try to resist the nap. End up he sleeps at 8pm at night!!

Piggy, science centre sounds good! Must definitely keep that in mind! Cooling too, so both kiddos won't be sweating like pigs! Bit far for us though :p

BabyD, gosh St James so laku ah? Marymount was quite bad too.. but at least we got a place!

piggy & catz,
Their pre-nursery playgroup costs $900, Nursery, K1 & K2 is $630 per term (10 weeks). They have a quite a good program, know a few parents & relative who send their kids there, everybody only has praises for the teachers and school. Their website also very informative, can check it out at http://www.sjck.org.sg/

Yah lor, this kindy is super laku, I couldn't believe the queue was so long when I called up at the beginning of 2007 to ask about 2008 pre-nursery intake - they said already got 40 ppl on wait list! End up we even had to queue for 2009 Nursery. They sent a letter in July saying we managed to get a place, but must pay $300 deposit to "confirm" we want it, otherwise they'll release it to somebody else. Asked us to make the decision within the month, with reminder letters! Crazy, hor? Mainly because we wanted morning slot, think afternoon slots are less popular. I actually felt guilty for not being kiasu enuf to call them up earlier so that Sherman could start pre-nursey there in 2008. How would I know registration must be 2 yrs in advance to secure a place??

Sherman is similar to Linus, don't want to nap during weekends, I always have to fight with him because he's obviously so tired. Usually he sleeps by about 1:30pm or 2pm on weekdays. Weekends will fight until 2:30pm earliest, sometimes 3 plus. But we like to go out for dinner on weekends, or visit my parents, so cannot let him sleep at 8pm lah, must take nap.

I heard fave reviews about Science Centre too. I think the boys will love it but it is a bit far for us too. Definitely will bring Lucas there when I am back to my routine.

My colleague's daughter is with St James too. They used to be @ the church's premise before moving to this landed place. After that, the school became very popular. Partly due to the big compound and open area.

We may even have to worry for our kid's Pri 1 registration too. 2 of my colleagues who stayed near my place, were worried that their kids couldn't get into the primary school of their choice even though they stay within 1 km. When they asked if they can volunteer their service, they were told it was too late. If kid is registering in Jun 2007, must volunteer your service in Jan 2006 so that they have enough activities for you to clock 40 hrs.

I may have to resort to volunteer my service 1-2 yrs before Lucas's P1 registration. This school is just a neighbourhood school & it happened to be the most popular in our area. The main thing is that the school is below our block. If cannot get in this one, must take school bus to other schools which are further away. Even volunteer may not gurantee a place depending on the no. of enrolment in that year.

I suspect when Lucas sees me @ home, he doesn't want to go to school. Tomorrow I have to hide in one of the room to see if it works.

I am in my 4th day for my postnatal massage. Still got 6 days to go. Surprisingly, can tahan been binded for 24 hrs this time. Maybe can lose more weight this time round.

Hi Mums,
Long time no see any posts. Hope everyone is ok?

Tetra,
You should have finished the post natal massage now? How are Lucas n Marcus doing? This time round, bf is it better?

BabyD,
I come to the point that whn I need him to sleep, I let maid handle him cos he is used to her letting him sleep in afternoon. So more willing to cooperate with her on weekends. Then, I can catch a nap or have some self time.

Catz,
Got time to post Beth's pics?

Blanche,
How is your moving? All settled in?

MG & Yve,
Long time no hear from you. Are u there??

I am now in my 9th day for the post natal massage. Still left 1 day. I think I am back to my pre pregnancy weight. Quite happy with it.

I am on confinement for 1 mth so is Lucas. He is confining from school. When asked wanna to go to school tomorrow, his reply "Must rest". The last espisode was last friday, he refused his dad to unbuckle him from the car seat, holding to the seat belt tightly & screaming. Even the teacher came to coax him out but to no avail. he thot his dad was bringing him out to look for mummy. daddy couldn't bear to drag him out & leave him crying, so send him home.

I guess we just have to give him some time by introducing one routine @ one time. first is tt my mum has returned home today for her overseas holiday. the day before the above episode, my mum threaten to tie his hands if he continued hit her, the next day he said he dun wan ah ma. good thing is tt his stress level & agressiveness has subsided since last weekends.

Hi Tetra, wow, back to prepreg weight!! You're amazing! Lucas poor thing.. think he has a lot of changes to stomach at one go. I think your mum is really bent on irritating him! I mean, it's not good that he is hitting but it's also her fault for irritating him.

Piggy, poor Beth got fed wrong things by my mum and had allergic reaction. Prior to that, she got so badly constipated that we had to rush down to KK on a Sat and they gave her suppositories. So poor thing :p See if I can post or not.. not used to using my hb's macbook.

Tetra,
Ya ya... I second Catz's view on your mum. Very old fashion Ah Ma... Just like by mum.
sad.gif
Linus also don't like to go to my mum's every week. Will tell me "Baby want go home." as soon as we set foot inside. Lucky thing my brother "bribe" him every other week with toys so that he sees the "benefit" of going over. I remember him telling me on so many occasion that, "Baby like go Ah Gu house but baby don't like Ah Ma house." (Ah gu's house means my brother room)

Catz,
Aiyo..... So cute. Looks so much like Timo, just a girly version.
happy.gif
Really love that smile. Look at her hair... so thick and curly? I like....
What did your mum feed her? Poor girl got constipation. What reaction did she get?

Catz,

Beth is so adorable. Make me so gain to try again... haha... but machiam lottery lah, 50% chance only :p

Piggylee,

Yeap, we've all settled in nicely and ash has graduated from sleeping on his own bed..... haha, but on our room's floor. Ayd is on the other mattress also on the floor. We are ok with that, in no hurry to put them in their own room; figured that after some time, they would not want to sleep with us even if we want them to
happy.gif

Other than that, at least all the boxes are unpacked. I'm one who cannot stand mess, so took three days leave after the move to unpack everything.

As to where we moved to, it's to the west. nearer in-laws who look after the two. In fact, there are only 3 mins away, and i'm really enjoying the convenience
happy.gif

Fire station trip
Checked around and colleagues told me that Central Fire Station has got the most to offer, cos there's a heritage gallery there. Will check with the staff officer on availability for visits. probably 25 Aug, sat. Who are those interested? Let me know yah.

Blanche, 25 Aug sounds good. Very early or not? If cannot get Central, the one at Thomson/Bishan looks cool too. Very new
happy.gif
I can't believe you're all packed! I guess it was easier for you 'cos you moved from old place to new place direct. My boxes went into storage for about 2.5 months.. shack, still haven't unpacked! Haha
happy.gif

Piggy, Blanche, thanks! Are you sure Beth looks like Timo? Her hair is super duper thick... slightly curly at the ear area and aiyoh, nightmare to cut her hair. That's why the fringe all wonky.. thanks to my butchering! My mum fed her Timothy's Nestle raspberry yoghurt cereal with premixed milk.. she had a bad allergic reaction. Swollen eyes, bad eczema... *sigh* And that was just after her constipation drama. Spent the last 2 months pumping 3 x a day to make sure I can TBF her and end up she gets cow's milk allergy from my mum's blurness. :p I was super upset lor.

Blanche,
You are indeed a fast worker... all sorted out in 3 days.
happy.gif

25 Aug should be ok for me. Time time??

Catz,
Poor Beth. Don't be upset, ok? I think she will be super duper careful what she gives Beth from now on. I guess she must have felt so bad that she cause such reaction to her cutie grand daughter. Ya...her hair really so much and thick. I do think she resembles Timo leh. Must see in real person...hmmm...

Hello everyone!
Think can't join the fire station trip coz "cutting" on 24 Aug, 2 weeks time..
Enjoy yourselves!

Catz, Beth is so sweet! Poor thing!!! But kids are so resilient, more than we thought, so she'll get through it all. Take it easy ok? Don't be too stressed out..

Tetra, can recommend yr massage lady? Wow, can go back to pre-preg weight so fast! So envious!

Am scouting for a half day childcare for Heidi these 2 weeks b4 Hazel arrives. Cannot tahan her at home for too long. Kept watching tv whole day & night. Moreover, just sent back my 4th maid yesterday! Sigh.... headache!! Think gonna receive a letter from MOM soon, heehee!

blanche: 25 Aug is fine with me too. Pls update us on the timing. Thanks. Like you, four of us are also sleeping in one room. We will probably wait till they grow tired sleeping with us. Lucas has his own bed (in fact he has a choice of 3 beds to sleep on) but he always prefer to squeeze in with dad. I bet Ash & Ayden must be excited moving into the new place.

Catz: Beth is so adorable & likeable. Feel like carrying her. Does she look more like you? I too like her hair, so thick. Hope she gets well soon. I think you mum must have felt so bad & would be extra careful in future.

Angela: wow, another 2 more weeks. I just finished my confinemt by then. My massage lady is Nik, you can refer to her website @ www.nikbodywork.com & contact her. I heard tt her schedule is quite fully booked till Oct. Her rates is higher than the market as she only service clients through network. And it must be for 10 days then can see results. This is the only luxury I splurge on for this pregnancy, no regret. Personally she is a great & inspiring person to talk to so I enjoyed my sessions with her. Are you going to have someone helping you or a confinement lady? Heidi may show signs of stress when she starts school & after you give birth. Your hubby may have to spend more time with her while you rest & tend to baby. Which hospital are you delivering at?

About grandma, I think she did try to connect with Lucas from the last weekend. Or tt Lucas is not so stressful with her this week. Maybe a few days of distance from each other, helps to make the hearts fonder. I think we also get a breather including my poor helper.

Actually, during this few wks of confinement, I have been out of the house a few times. But can't stay out too long, get tired easily. Either go to get some groceries & yesterday went to United Sq. If kanna caught by my granny, sure scold till upside down.

This afternoon, hubby brought Lucas to zoo for dad-son bonding. Hope can tire Lucas out & he can sleep early today. Yesterday evening, successfully knocked out @ 11pm (earliest as compared to last few days) after walking with hubby @ the park downstairs to see his 3 favourites- MRT, fishes, pigeons.

Tetra, dunno lei... thought she looks more like my hb. Scareeeee..
happy.gif
You're welcome to come and carry her all you like. Teehee.. Poor thing like second child, not much attention :p

I think Lucas is getting more used to Marcus' presence.. good! You'd better take it easy yourself ok?

Angela, poor you with all those maid problems.. that's terrible! Hope you can find a good helper.. plus your due date is so close already!

Tetra,
I'm having a confinement lady, so baby should be well taken care of. I'm just more concerned abt Heidi. She just shifted to a slightly bigger room & I've transfered her to a single bed. Tomorrow she will go to the new childcare. Just withdrew her from her playgroup. So much changes for her! What are the signs of stress?? I'll be at Gleneagles, why ah? Wanna visit me huh? Hee..

Catz,
I'm a desperate woman! Too much changes for Heidi! And ost likely will not be able to have my new maid by the time bb arrives. So got to resort to putting Heidi at childcare for a longer period of time instead of jus 2 hours in the playgroup. So stressed! No wonder I only put on 4 kg for this whole pregnancy. But also good la, can shed off those fats faster, haha!

Yo lach babe... u sure or not? :p

Angela, poor Heidi.. aiyoh you poor girl.. yah with 2 it's easier to shed the fats!!!
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

MIA for some time. Got a new job and will lbe leaving this co next week. Hence very busy with handover. Will drop in when free. Oh ya, a pix of Jayden.Take care mummies

928852.jpg

twinkle, sorry didn't see your post till just!! Jayden so big boy already! Time flies!!

wonder how sunmoon is doing!

Catz,
Beth looks so cheerful! Her loving smile can melt my heart man!
FYI, sunmoon is busy with her 2 boys and she trying to bring them out more nowadays! (we did sms to each other once in awhile). Maybe you should contact her to meet up since both of you are SAHM
happy.gif

Twinkle,
Jayden is super cute! Change job? Same line? (k poh) hehee!

Angela,
Poor you, take good care!

Piggy,
If you want to visit Tetra, do let me know. We can go to visit her together
happy.gif

Hi Tetra,
Let me know when and where would be a convenient place for you to meet, ok? I think Wilfred miss all his little friends already
happy.gif

Evelyn, hehe.. yah she's a lot more cheerful.. not like when she was colicky and difficult in the first 3 months until she got into the Gina Ford routine
happy.gif
Thanks for the compliments.. and update on sunmoon! Ask her to post lah!!!!

Catz, bethany looks eurasian, anybody commented that? She is very pretty.. lets matchmake them... ha ha ha (wiz my boy)..kidding!!

Eve, same nature of job but diff industry..u still with the same co? Was wondering market is so good nw, any mummies contemplating to look for better opportunities?

twinkle: Jayden is such a big boy now. How is the sister coping with a baby brother? Good for you tt you have found a better opportunity. For me, I am still waiting for my calling. Work-life balance will be my most important criteria in my job. I will see how I am coping when I return to work for 3-6 mths since now I need to spend more time with my 2 boys.

Eve: No problem. Can actually drop by @ my place. Maybe can arrange some time in Sep. See if Piggy can come...where is she by the way? have not see her postings for some time.

Hi everyone,
got the sms from evelyn. Sorry i also MIA for a long time. Was quite lazy previously when i was pregnant with Justen. Then after i delivered him, I became swarm with breastfeeding and diapering duties so haven't really got time to post.

Thanks Catz for asking about me. =)

Justen was born by natural birth on 31st May. It was about two weeks early, had to induce cos gynea said my amniotic fluid was low. I was hoping to have a June baby initially so that he and I can have birthday in the same month. But no choice lo, missed by just one day. Friends and family told me its okay, since he was born on vesak day, not that bad either. So hopefully he will be a kind hearted boy when he grows up.

Julian likes his little bro but at time he can be very attention seeking too. I hv to make sure I spend enough 'special time' with him everyday so that he wont feel neglected.

Havent got a chance to download their pics, will post one next time. =)

hi mummies,

okie, got the fire-station visit going already
happy.gif

Have sent an email to SCDF to check availability for 25 Aug, 10am @ Central Fire Station (thot nearer town, so more centralised for all. moreover, was told they have a heritage gallery so more to see). Have also asked if they can customise the content for smaller kids... haha.... ask for so much :p Will wait for their reply and will let interested mummies know.

In the meantime, can leave your details if interested:

1. Nick:
No of adults and children attending:

hi mummies,

okie, got the fire-station visit going already
happy.gif

Have sent an email to SCDF to check availability for 25 Aug, 10am @ Central Fire Station (thot nearer town, so more centralised for all. moreover, was told they have a heritage gallery so more to see). Have also asked if they can customise the content for smaller kids... haha.... ask for so much :p Will wait for their reply and will let interested mummies know.

In the meantime, can leave your details if interested:

1. Nick:
No of adults and children attending:

Twinkle,
A very cute pic of Jayden.
happy.gif

Tetra,
I am still here. Busy cos got customers coming from overseas so got to attend to. Brought Linus to meet them to pass something and my little fellow made himself so comfy in their hotel room. Sat at the reading chair, with legs stretched out and requesting for pillows to be brought over to "protect him". Really one kind.... Will definately go over to your place one of the weekends.
happy.gif

Evelyn,
Ya, will call you when I want to go, ok? But if u free, you can go ahead first, don't have to wait for me.
happy.gif

Sun moon,
So happy to hear from u again. Do come in to post some pics when u can, ok?

Blanche,
Thanks for organising.

Here goes:
1. PiggyLee: 3Adults + 1 kid

hi sunmoon, waiting anxiously for your pix and of course, welcome to baby Justen! You must be super busy.. I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND!!!

Blanche, wow, you're efficient! How will parking be like? My hb is working the whole day though.. let me check with my parents rgd babysitting arrangements and I'll let you know.. a bit tricky for me without hb around :p Central Fire station is which one?

Hi sunmoon,
Congrats!!

To all,
I underestimated the popularity of the firestation visits. The next available slot is 15 Sep (Sat). I would ask for 10am slot as well. Any objections? Similarly, interested mummies please fill in details below:

(1)
Nick:
Number of adults and no of children

Blanche, 15th Sept is great!!

1)
Nick: Catz
Number of adults and no of children: Tent just 1 adult, 1 child..

blanche: 15 sep is fine with me too.

1) Nick: Catz: Tent just 1 adult, 1 child..
2) Nick: Piggylee: 3 adult, 1 child..
3) Nick: Tetra: 2 adults, 1 child..

Is it ok if my brother wants to join in? he has 2 daugthers aged 5 yrs old & 18mth.

thanks, blanche for the coordination
happy.gif

Hi ladies,

Been a long time since I last posted. So so busy at work that I hardly have the time to visit the forum. Did pop in to read the good news here and there thou. Hope you gals still rem me ya. Please do count us in and thanks Blanche for organizing the field trip!

1) Nick: Catz: Tent just 1 adult, 1 child..
2) Nick: Piggylee: 3 adult, 1 child..
3) Nick: Tetra: 2 adults, 1 child..
4) Nick: Dolphina: 2 adults, 1 child..

Back