(2004/12) Year 2004 December Mummies

lach,
cellin still want me in the class and i think i can understand why, because she can not stand when other kids cry, it make her feel unsafe (i guess) because when other kids happy and playing she's fine, and today 2 kids are crying until vomitted then cellin looked at me, i think she worried too, and i am now sure the teacher are overloaded, 16 kids and 2 teacher only
sad.gif
when the parents didn't help them cleaned and tidy up the room is in total chaos
sad.gif
.. actually i'm thinking of putting cellin in AT after this term over

about drinking milk,
before this strike (now 6 days already)
cellin use to drink 300 ml in each shot and three times a day, that means 900 ml a day..
but now
sad.gif
not even a 300 ml in a day
sad.gif

carnellin,
300ml each time - cellin can drink quite a lot! Shermyn drinks 210ml most times.

it's interesting to see how our kids manage their environment e.g. with crying/vomiting kids, chaos, etc. some will be scared, some will cry, some oblivious.

Cellin's food fast might just be a passing phase. dun worry too much. just continue to monitor and try new foods on her. as long as she's happy, responsive and healthy, she should be fine.

coco,
i feel so happy for u and rachel... rachel is such a good girl... must go back tell ger that rachel her "ex-classmate" didnt even cry when her mummy went out of class..
happy.gif

ethel,
ju is drooling often too, sometimes even need to wear bib. embarrassing for a 2yr old. i also think its too old for teething but frankly, i dont know if all his teeth is out ?? i have email you my address, let me know how much ok. thanks

lach,
so i m the lucky one that day, R opens her "golden mouth". there are a few branches, cuppage behind centrepoint and a new one at clarke quay. i love the beef, toufu etc... the list is endless. its really value for money. ju tried ice cream for the first time, vanilla flavour. he is so shocked by the coldness but enjoyed his one scoop till he is scrapping the bowl.

joann
hv rec yr details. will let u know as soon as i copy the pics.. there will be a slight delay coz i m attending to josh now.. brought him to pd n he say its a strong strand of gastroentocitis..will last another week!! hiazzz
talk abt ice cream.. i chanced upon tis home made ice cream.. i ordered cos i tot was qt reasonable only $7.90 a tub.. and surprisingly, its very yummy.. the durian flavour is fantastic.. u can even request for custom made flavours! they are called ice cream chefs.. http://icecreamchefs.blogspot.com/
Kudos for Singaporean entrepruners!
happy.gif
josh loved the vanilla flavour.. ( i think the vanilla taste was a little too strong) but sucj a pity i gotta restrict him due to his weak tummy...
sad.gif
he cry until my heart so pain.. sigh!

LL,
if u are interested to try the ice cream, let me know.. 5 tubs free delivery.. i can drop iff the tubs to u..
happy.gif

ethel,
oh dear, hope josh recovers soon. take care. did the pd say what caused the gastroentritis ?

wow, thanks for the ice cream chefs link! i want to try too. the mango looks yummy too. =)

lachesiz, actually, i wish that i can be more bo chap abt what they eat.. cos my MIL, even my husband, feels tt i'm too strict. Actually, i think tt im really abit too paranoid la. hahaha.

elmo, ya, that was about what happened to my twins. after dragging them to school for the first few days, they refused to wear the school uniform, knowing that it's time for them to go to sch. Then when they reach the school, they'll cry like nobody's biz. but slowly it became better. From crying and not wanting to let the teachers touch them, to crying and allowing the teachers to carry them, then to becoming ok. But i guess mabbe it's easier on my side, cos at least the both of them know they have each other. hopefully your gal will be able to make new friends soon so tt she'll start to look forward going to school.

Ethel....thanks for the offer.....I'm not so much in ice-cream but once in a while, jus hv the craze and will pop by those 24hrs store to grab a tub.....

Jus Music....Stef's first day, find it pretty good. The music teacher is very "PARTICIPATIVE" & "IMPROMPTU". The entire 45mins comprises of percussion instruments, singing & playing.

Kinderland....itz 3times a week for 2hrs in a classroom environment. Looks pretty good, will be popping by next week to take a look. They do hv quite a few branches - childcare and enrichment centres. I will be going to the Marine Parade branch - MAIN DISADVANTAGE.....I've got to climb up to 3rd floor, there's no elevator!!!!

Joann...Stef drooled for quite a while for the last few months, tot she was teething but itz not, then out of a sudden, she jus stopped...hmmm, didnt even notice that she had stopped drooling...

Seagal....Stef started school on her 2nd birthday...(Wat a day to start school). The school is more like a family operated bizness...mother, relatives & very young teenagers as teachers. Spend 2 weeks there and gave up.....The teachers are so "motionless"...my maid said she can sing & tell stories much better than them.....

Hi Mummies

Bummer! We had to miss the Xmas bash. Woke up that day hoping that a miracle would happen and we'd be germ-free. On the contrary, JJ was covered in rash and she had ulcers in her mouth. I thought it was Hand Foot Mouth at first, but luckily, it was just some other form of viral rash.

Hope everyone had a good Xmas and New Year's! It was a busy period at work, so didn't have time to check out the forum.

JJ attended her first GUG class on Friday. She enjoyed herself as it's just like a playgroup. Not as intense as Shichida.

Lachesiz, thanks to your tips, JJ has taken some steps towards being toilet-trained. She's not diaper-free yet, but she's working on it.
happy.gif

639995.jpg

another thing to deal with
happy.gif
the toilet training,
cellin even cry when i put her on the 'bowl'
sad.gif

friends told me i should give her a time, and when she is ready she'll up for it, is it true? or i still have to 'push' her?

Re: Smoo milk,
I finally tasted some yesterday, about 2 drops left from the packet... u know what? It's very sweet!! At least to me... sweeter than the normal plain UHT... no wonder she likes it so much!! If u are starting on UHT or fresh milk and ur kids dun really fancy sweet stuff, please avoid this brand for the moment...

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kids' Name</TD><TD>Kids' DOB</TD><TD>Kids' Age</TD><TD>Mummies' Nick </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD>10/10/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 29d</TD><TD>feline </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Vyeoz</TD><TD>14/10/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 25d</TD><TD>bbnmum </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Elicia</TD><TD>05/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 03d</TD><TD>Yu (francis03) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>08/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 00d</TD><TD>yuru </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>08/11/04</TD><TD>2y 02m 00d</TD><TD>coco1074 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>Rui Ying</TD><TD>17/11/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 22d</TD><TD>KC (sunshine_bear) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>Tara</TD><TD>11/11/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 28d</TD><TD>bibip </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>Kye &amp; Rae</TD><TD>27/11/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 12d</TD><TD>littletwinstars </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>29/11/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 10d</TD><TD>duffy/wooof </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>Aaron</TD><TD>30/11/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 09d</TD><TD>maple_leaf </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 07d</TD><TD>chantelle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>12</TD><TD>Wen Wu</TD><TD>01/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 07d</TD><TD>rochelle </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>13</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>02/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 06d</TD><TD>TBL </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>14</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>03/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 05d</TD><TD>Chiart </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>15</TD><TD>Steffi</TD><TD>04/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 04d</TD><TD>LL </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>16</TD><TD>Dean</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 02d</TD><TD>cody </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>17</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 02d</TD><TD>evelyn (leo29) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>18</TD><TD>JinJin</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 02d</TD><TD>YYP </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>19</TD><TD>Shermyn</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 02d</TD><TD>seagal </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>20</TD><TD>Nathaniel</TD><TD>06/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 02d</TD><TD>gusto1201 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>21</TD><TD>Josh</TD><TD>08/12/04</TD><TD>2y 01m 00d</TD><TD>ethel </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>22</TD><TD>Cellin</TD><TD>09/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 30d</TD><TD>Carnellin </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>23</TD><TD>Declan Isaac </TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 29d</TD><TD>mngo </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>Trixilia</TD><TD>10/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 29d</TD><TD>sulivyn </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>Jean</TD><TD>11/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 28d</TD><TD>jen </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>Andric</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 24d</TD><TD>stephie (blurq) </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Clarise</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 24d</TD><TD>celt_723 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>Wilfred</TD><TD>15/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 24d</TD><TD>evelyn_au </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Rae-Ann</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 22d</TD><TD>lachesiz </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Shannon</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 22d</TD><TD>elmo </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>Josiah</TD><TD>17/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 22d</TD><TD>computer </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Julien</TD><TD>22/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 17d</TD><TD>Joann_Lim</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>24/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 15d</TD><TD>wendypooh</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>34</TD><TD>Joseph</TD><TD>24/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 15d</TD><TD>LH (nan)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>25/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 14d</TD><TD>michelle_chan</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>36</TD><TD>Isabelle</TD><TD>27/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 12d</TD><TD>NA (Joann_Lim fren)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>37</TD><TD>Germaine</TD><TD>28/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 11d</TD><TD>elmobbger</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>38</TD><TD>Valerie</TD><TD>28/12/04</TD><TD>2y 00m 11d</TD><TD>ac (Ainchon)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>39</TD><TD>Xiang</TD><TD>18/01/05</TD><TD>1y 11m 21d</TD><TD>Yap</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>40</TD><TD>Heidi</TD><TD>18/01/05</TD><TD>1y 11m 21d</TD><TD>Angela (gee)</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>41</TD><TD>Anthea</TD><TD>05/05/05</TD><TD>1y 08m 03d</TD><TD>Purplebear</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mummies' Nick</TD><TD>#2 Name</TD><TD>#2 DOB</TD><TD>#2 Age</TD><TD>#2 EDD</TD><TD>Expecting</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>rochelle</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>05/12/05</TD><TD>1y 01m 03d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>gusto1201</TD><TD>Gregory</TD><TD>24/03/06</TD><TD>9m 15d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>chantelle</TD><TD>Caleb</TD><TD>05/06/06</TD><TD>7m 03d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>4</TD><TD>TBL</TD><TD>Nathan</TD><TD>14/06/06</TD><TD>6m 25d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>5</TD><TD>Yu (francis03)</TD><TD>Xanthia</TD><TD>22/06/06</TD><TD>6m 17d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>6</TD><TD>evelyn (leo29)</TD><TD>Nydia</TD><TD>10/07/06</TD><TD>5m 29d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>7</TD><TD>ethel</TD><TD>Jedd</TD><TD>24/07/06</TD><TD>5m 15d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>8</TD><TD>bbnmum</TD><TD>Vytoz</TD><TD>26/07/06</TD><TD>5m 13d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>9</TD><TD>KC (sunshine_bear)</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>23/10/06</TD><TD>2m 16d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>10</TD><TD>wendypooh</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>13/12/06</TD><TD>0m 26d</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>11</TD><TD>celt_723</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>24/01/07</TD><TD>37w 5d</TD><TD></td></tr></table>

If u wish to join the list, pls send ur details to me:
- Baby Name
- Baby DOB
- Mummy Name
- Mummy Nick
- Daddy Name (optional)
- Mobile
- Email address
- MSN contact
- Home Address (Street)
- Occupation/SAHM/WFHM
- Blog/Online Photo Website (if any)

hi Ethel, HK had turned colder when I was there.
Yes, the disneyland is small but as we are travelling with kids, everything is slow. We spent 2 days there but ended up did not cover the Adventureland as my 5yo+ girl spent much time chasing after the character for phototaking.
Pls visit Disneyland on Mon-Wed preferably. Crowd start to build up fr Thu (based on Dec response).
My 2kids (5.5yo and coming 2yo) enjoyed Disneyland very much.

Did not hv chance to go to Ocean park.

Stay 2 nites at Disney Hollywood hotel (we love this hotel, new and hv 2 Queen beds, good service) then 2 nites at Miramar.

If need more info, just email me.

hai
happy.gif

i just came home from startots-->lunch at cck--> and west mall (cellin drove me there)

i starting to like startots, the teacher never force parents to leave the room, she even said to me, when your child crying and you still can be in the room, it's okay, every kids are different
happy.gif
heehee, because she saw cellin sry when i leave just for toilet
sad.gif

cellin likes prata
happy.gif
so this last few days, i take her to cck mal (lot-1) foodcourt and she ate there
happy.gif

funny kid but milk still quite low (like 100 ml each time) and only like twice a day
sad.gif

lach,
cellin just drink a small amount of soya milk, aiyaaa sorry forgot the brand (she just drank it this morning) the one that have plain flavor and melon flavor...

yuru,
there's amommy in wtb forum looking for activity table and musical mobile but i forgot which one, you can check it if you want
happy.gif

Yuru...o my, Cindy is so sweet &amp; tender...Think my Steffi wld scream if we would jus leave straight after leaving her. For the 2weeks, we stayed for a while until she settle in but then hor, there's this little girl who jus can't stop annoying her until Steffi plead her with loud "PLEAZZZE". The little girl jus refuse to stop, even the "TEACHERS" could not be bother. My maid who was watching from outside, cannot tahan, walk in &amp; told the teachers "how do you expect her to settle in if she's being annoyed throughout the 2hrs class" but still no response...datz why I decided to stop sending Steffi to dat school. I don't want my ger to come everyday feeling frustrated.

cellin just have her pneumoccoccal jab, oh my dearest she's sooo brave, i'm the one who want to cry and having cold sweat during the whole session
sad.gif

PD said this jab more important than hep A because she suppose to take it too, but PD decided to postphone until next month, she said in singapore pneumoccoccal more 'happening' than hep A, scary isn't it?!

LL,
where is this school? wow, thank goodness cellin's school still okay

needed help
i'm going to bangkok this june with cellin no daddy and my female friend,
we haven't book any hotel, anyone know good one and reasonable price
happy.gif
plus have airport transport plus info about things to do, see, and eat there with small children
happy.gif
?
thank u, really appereciated

all the talk abt school make me very excited. hee.... however I'll only start natalie may be early next year.
happy.gif

cant imagine how natalie will behave if she goes to school. must be crying non-stop.
sad.gif

pcs,
hows keira? thats a good way to start class, minimal crying.

zlia,
very tough on caregiver to see the kid cry till .. so scared they will think we have 'abandoned' them.thanks for sharing
I wish I can be as 'strict' as you on the kids diet. but I am not discipline myself n R is eating more tablefood.. so i bocharp.:p
sometimes feel guilty when i am too lazy to bring her porridge/rice when we go out on weekends.

coco,
Rachel has grown up!
I always rem her as the smiley, participative n confident girl in gug, who loves to gyrate to the music. You must be so proud.
tot i saw you n Rachel at US carpark that day,
how is she in school now?

joann,
they have several branches ?.. thanks.
icecream? i guess its really hard for tods to resist.

elmobbger,
hows barbie? better? get her the Crocs to cheer her up. one color for each day of the week:p

LL,
I think your maid very good. good thing you withdraw steffi. steffi really knows how to REN, and only firmly told the kid PLEASE.
curious, what did tat girl do?
Jusmusic sounds fun. do they learn an instrument? or??

mngo,
multigrain? is it greenpackaging or?? sounds healthy.
i gave R organic rice drink(?) Taste diluted n bland but she likes it. R like fresh soya bean unsweetened. aiya, shes basically a pig.

YYP,
omg.. 2am again..
yes, gug is very fun! R misses her teacher Ida badly.
I m sure JJ will be off diaper in no time.

carnellin,
300 is alot! R only downs 180ml each time.
toilet training? as you mentioned, dun stress the kid, they will, when they are ready
happy.gif

cellin alone in class already? so you are free to shop :p
P jab: I think many tods here already have theirs. its recommended by pd esp if the kid attends sch/cc.
cellin didnt cry? she so brave. mine cried till the pd gave her a sweet to hold. and somemore was jab twice tat day. squeeeled like a pig.

yuru,
Dont know why i have this mental image of little matchgirl when I read your post.
Cindy is really very sensible and SO BRAVE!!!
Don't forget shes already ALONE in class for the entire lesson since day 1. Aunty lach give cindy n her brave mummy BIG HUGS.

BOLIAO RANTING....

Disadvantages of a toilet-trained toddler:
1)The unbearable need to have direct contact or close proximity of butt to public toilets. (esp for girls)
2)The urgency and impossibility of finding a toilet in the middle of PIE or whatever E.
3)The rarity of children's toilet in public places hence the need to learn chinese kungfu-zha ma bu or risk getting backaches/muscle cramps while holding a miniature tod over an adult toilet.
4)The futility of sanitising the toilet seat with two dozen wet wipes, not to mention the $$ spend. and then refer to #1.
5)The idiotic feeling you get when the kids wet themselves and you realise you have forgotten to bring spare clothes/socks/shoes as strangely, a tod who just peed 5minutes ago can pee again and have enough to drench the entire body.

DIAPER: THE BEST GIFT TO A PARENT.
Hold on to yours today.

Lac...the little girl (rather cute &amp; adorable looking) jus want anything that Steffi got hold of and wld jus snatch fm her..

Jus music...supposingly so, the teacher said that percussion instruments wld be used for the toddler until much later if they can progress well, can even try them on th piano!!!! OMG...can't imagine...

Carnellin....the school is jus outside my pl along the main road (Frankel Rd) - Jeet Skool House.

Hei mommies...watz p-jap? Stef missed her jab that was scheduled last Wednesday. Plan to do it after Chinese New Year instead.

Yuru,
Seems like cindy is getting settled in class. At least she is not those type who scream and cry very loud and able to follow teachers' instructions. That's very good indeed. I think she will enjoy school in no time. Cindy's school allow you to observe what's going on in class? Rachel's school all the windows and doors are closed and i can't even see or hear anything.

My Rachel is only brave with me around. She starts crying at the entrance when she knows I'm not allow to go in the classroom with her today. Actually many kids cried today, and there's so much chaos at the entrance, i think this makes rachel frighten too. So no choice, the teacher had to carry her in. She kept shouting and crying for me, I also want to cry too
sad.gif
After that I dun know what happen as the doors are closed and i can't even see or hear her from outside. When i fetch her after school, she seems ok, no sobbing eyes. The teachers said that she cried on and off, cried when she think of me, otherwise she's able to play and learn in class. After class i ask her if she wants to go school tomorrow, she ans "no want, rachel want to cry"
sad.gif

Boliao ranting 2.

R has finally joined the ranks of all the tutuless/tutufree kids here. yes, shes the last of the mochicans.

1 Jan. 8pm. prepare for bed. Helper frantically searched for tutu, in vain.
Mummy: R, wheres your tutu?
R: I throw away already
M: What??
H: OH NO.. Oh dear.. *sky is falling panic* ashen faced
M: What did you do with your tutu again?
R: I throw away already. No more. Finish.
M: You threw it away?
H: OH NO.. Oh dear.. *sky is falling panic* ashen faced.
R: Yes. I throw away already. *frustrated at mummy's inability to comprehend simple sentences*
M: Where did you throw it?
R: I throw it into the dustbin. no more. finish.
H: OH NO..*sped to and rummaged through all the wastepaper baskets*
M: You threw it away? You understand that it means you have no more tutu. You cannot ask for it anymore since you have decided to throw it away.
R: OK.

and she only asked for it once. just before she sleeps. reminded her she threw it away. so she nodded n tried to sleep.
she woke up at 12midnite n 2am, crying badly.. but never asked for 'it' at all!
only kept chanting. "I want.. I want.."
took her more than 2hrs later to fall asleep again.
Hb n I nearly caved...but i persisted.
since it was a golden opportunity since it was she who decided to 'wean off'
So she only asked for it once each time before she sleeps for the next few days.

thanks mummies for advice.
esp cody.. hang on to your story of the boy who one day, out of the blue, decided to let go.

They will, when they are ready.
happy.gif

lachesiz,
congrats 2 rae...when i saw ur MSN nick, i guess as much tat it was related 2 her tutu.

LOL abt ur diaper ranting...tell me abt it. gabe has refused 2 wear diapers during his naptime n has wetted my bed countless time (thks 2 his persistence on holding into his shorts even while sleeping, refusing 2 let me put on diapers 4 him)

so i complained 2 him tat "his" bed smells n i dun like 2 sleep near him so lately he has been able 2 hold his pee during naptime...

LL,
R has broken all relationships with her nappies few weeks back.
even at night, i have to bring her to pee at the stroke of midnight. else the dam will break.
weird kiddo.. i think her body already programme to pee at midnight.

hard to imagine, but apparently tods can play a decent tune on piano. I have zero music background, other than my rigorous TRIANGLE training in primary school, so i am not sure how possible that is.

coco,
dont know if that is better or worse. when we cant see or hear our kid. rachel seems to have settled down too, i think when they are actively engaged in class, they will 'forget to cry' :p

TBL,
its very exciting hor...our tods have 'grown up' sob sob..

kelly,
hihi...
at least gab knows how to control even whilst asleep.(so cute..he held on to his shorts..) or he will wake n tell you.
shes ok for her naps, its the nights, I have to bring her to the toilet at abt 12, else she just release...
how do you clean their 'pee mattress'?
and hows gab? all better?

mummies
i hv a hard time toilet training josh. anyone has any methods to share? i dun even know where to begin? he poos n pees in his diapers..

cody,
i had a hard time downloadin the pics.. :S files so big..

Ethel...Steffi goes nappy-less only in the day and will be back with her nappy wen she naps/sleep....not so adventurous as LAC.

lachesiz,
I wish my twins can learn to let go of their tutu. Even their childcare teacher said that they are very protective of their tutu and chouchou (pillow). They're trying to slowly wean them from their tutu by only letting them have their during their nap time.
And when we're outside i'll still give them outside food. I'm also lazy to bring food out. hehe.

Re: toilet training
we tried a few months ago, but decided to give up for the time being. my elder twin, Kai, simply hates having to wash his butt. And refuses to admit when he pees or even poos. His sister is abit to tell us when she wants to pee or poo, but she doesn't feel secure without her diapers. haha.

carnelli,
i usually stay at pathunwan princess. the hotel is connected to the MBK shopping centre so its very convenient.

lach,
my hubby is nagging me to toilet train him but ju is not so keen. he will be so envious of you. bring boy out is easier, i can imagine the seat that teh girls have to seat, goose bumps.

seagal,
just went to see the ywca today again. so happy that they have just renovated the place, including the toilet after 13yrs. looks much cleaner. will be bringing ju down with the nanny to show him the "new school". i am hoping of the best come march.

LL,
i think ur maid quite good. can give u feedback about steffi's class and take the initiative to approach the teacher about steffi being "harassed".

YYP,
Long time no hear. Good to hear that JJ is enjoying GUG.

Did u cut her hair?

Jen,
I love the rich taste of Smoo Vanilla. Shermyn manged to take a few sips after some coaxing. I don't find it overly sweet leh.

Yuru,
Cindy's really such a good girl. My heart will break if i see kids sobbing silently. I can imagine how you must have felt too.

Carnellin,
garang gal - can bring cellin travelling without hubby!

TBL,
Nat's so participative and happy in GUG now! Did ur hubby tell u that Teacher Aida even went up to tell him that she noticed the huge change in Nat's behaviour? Dun think she'll have much problem when she starts school next time.

Lach,
congrats on rae's achievements!

Joann,
good timing now that YWCA has renovated. frankly, i have not been there although it's so near my in laws' place.

Ju's term starts in march?

lach:
congrats on tutu-free days to come!

ethel:
same here, dean refuses to be toilet trained.
he refuses to even sit on a potty!
I don't want to force him, like lach said, he WILL when he's ready.

oh dear, sorry the cds are giving you problems!
can your software burn the cd without first downloading into the hard disk?
actually i can't offer advise becos i am an IT idiot....

yeah the files are all very big, so downloading into the hard disk may take some time... sorry!!!

carnellin:
wow, bangkok without daddy? you're fantastic!
you and cellin are so brave!
300ml milk each time? wahhhhhhhhhh.

Kelly:
LOL gabe is so cute!
yeah lach asked a good question, how do you clean the mattress of pee?
traditionally my parents sunned the mattress, but the ammonia smell doesn't fade as quickly as the moisture...

SCHOOL
wow, so many tods here are attending school!
i'm taking leave in april to camp overnight outside the school to register dean for 2008.
ok i'm kidding but i have to be EARLY cos this school is hugely popular. sigh....

lach,
diaper free and tutu free... congrats congrats!! go back must tell barbie abt rae's achievements again...
happy.gif

school,
yesterday barbie sat in class without crying for 1hr 45mins, i think she hold back her tears.. kekeke.. (cos my sis bought her a present and told her that she can open the present after class on the day that she stopped crying in class), but last 15mins she cant make it.. my mum saw her crying in class..

barbie went home very sad, the minute she stepped into house, she went to her pooh bear and whisper to him, "barbie cry in class.. cannot open present today"...

at night my sis came home fm work, barbie also went to her automatically and confess again "barbie cry in class.. cannot open present"..

my sis said she like poor thing cannot open her present and wanted to give in to her, but then thinking this seems to work, so ren-ren-ren and tell her, "ya cannot open present.. tmr can open if u didnt cry".. and she says ok..

well.. let's hope later today i have good news to share!
happy.gif

yuru,
which AT is she joining?
cellin's school doesn't have story time, arts and craft just sing and dance after that go home
sad.gif

she bored easily..

lach,
what is tutu?
you're daughter can speak that clear wow!! and very creative and persistent gal
happy.gif

about going to bangkok without daddy,
i am taking my girl friend too
happy.gif
not just cellin and me
happy.gif

anybody know twin towers hotel in bangkok? the net said its new and quite cheap and near siam square...

elmob,
barbie can already speak about herself... ohhh
happy.gif
how come my cellin still cry and speak simple words
sad.gif

cellin 300 ml milk
it was a past tense
sad.gif
(just a week ago boo hoo) today?... only about 150 ml per drink
sad.gif

cellin in the class alone?
NOoooooo i'm still inside too, but she ignored me, but when i'm not at my spot, then she'll look for me
happy.gif
she has an amazing mommy radar :D

Z-lia,
haahaa same here, hubby 'forced' me to toiled trained cellin because one of our family friend have done it. her gal (6 mnths older than cellin) use diaper no more, and ... i wish he stop comparing cellin or my 'wisdom' from her or her gal
sad.gif

Joanna,
Oh i know princess, but me and my friend looking for heehee cheaper one, so we can shop more :D

Yuru
Cindy is sooooo brave and guai *impressed*
U r really a 24 xiao mummy

lach
I also think less crying means less stress for the kids. I was VERY impressed with the way Rae handled the "bye bye tutu thing" Cool........:p

Lach
So paiseh , i got memory loss! I cannot remember the packaging . but i know is the marigold brand. hahaha

Milk -> Why do we have to take many trials to train them to drink milk? I started with smoo vanila and declan just one short without stopping drink the whole pack! another time, 250 ml of normal UHT milk , no flavor. also same case.

Joann
i stayed at pathumwan before and i simply love tat hotel man!

elmo
barbie is so cute!!!!

toilet trainin :
maybe boys are harder to be toilet trained? i m not sure if i dare to let him go diaperless in the day.. wat if he poos? sigh.. best part josh always goes to a corner to poo.. so there might be a chance i willnot see the poo untill the full stench is released!
josh also refuse to go on the potty... is like making him take his medicine!

tutu:
josh only takes his tutu at nite.. so i shld leave him with it tlll he is ready to give it up himself??

school:
seeing so many kids in sch now.. i m so confused where i shld send josh.. i hv to hunt for sch with a reasonable price.. $200+ the $575+ a month classes are too expensive!

cody
no prob on the cds.. i will figure it out myself
mummies who ordered with me.. pls bear wif me awhile.
happy.gif

seagal,
i try to delay sending ju to school but just pick a date, after we are back from hanoi.

cody,
i think you must pack sleeping bag and umbrellas with this raining season. it reminded me of people queueing to buy property. you are 1 weida mummy !!! which school are you sending your darling??

lach! Great news on the tutu! hehe... Rae is so cute! Throw away!

seagal, hehehe... i dun fancy the taste leh... guess I'm more of a choc person... hehehe...

Part Time Helper
Anyone has any recommendation for part time cleaner for CNY clean up? Please let me know can? Thanks!

Grills
Hb finally wants to install grills... any recommendations please? Thanks!

joann,
oh i see.

elmobbger,
ger so cute! she's very obedient to follow instructions so well.

wah .... i see that u also ordered the crocs shoes. i am hoping to get the burgundy colour for kids mary janes though they have not hit the stores here.

mngo,
count urself very lucky. not all kids are alike. shermyn is more cautious towards taking new forms of drinks e.g. juice, milk, etc compared to solid foods. her fav is still water and fm.

ethel,
no hurry on the cd.

lach,
i hate to think about how i should bring shermyn to public toilets next time.....sigh. Did u train rae's daddy to bring her to the public toilet (in case of emergency)?

Back