(2004/10) Oct 2004 Babies

mine is baby boy, born at Mount Alvernia
happy.gif

hey my boy born in 25 oct 2004 and my girl also on 25 BUT is Feb 2002 . SO my boy and girl born in the same "DATE" (25) different month , so easy to remember
happy.gif

hi jmummy...

ya indeed is v easy to remember the date ya.. :>
so coincidence dat both yor kids born in the same date.. gd for u... :>

So wats your chilren's wt now? n which hospital u gave birth leh?

inuovi gal, jmummy,
Why don u join in the year end (Sep - Dec 04) mothers-to-be thread? There are a lot of Oct 04 bbs there!

heheh so sorry all mummy
I m "sotong" really "sotong" my boy is on 25 sept NOT OCT, BUT my girl and my boy is still born in the same date :p .Anyway inuovi I give birth in MA
happy.gif

hee,my girl was born on 13 Oct 02',my boy, 14 Oct 04'. actually can be same day but had chosen the 14 as it was 1st day of that Lunar mth,better for boys.

hi hup...

nice to noe that both our boys born in the same month n the date quite near... where u deliver? n wats yor boy boy's name?

Hi my ds is also born in oct... working part time as i did not enjoy being a SAHM ... need a balance

hi,
my babe(samantha) is born on 5th Oct 04. Enclosed pic of her during poo poo time.

hi char siew rice,

i'm kelly's cousin. did i see you+HB+bb at her place yesterday?
304023.jpg

SheRhino
Yes, saw you... i sat quite near to the door and you told me you were rushing home 'coz you were expecting visitors.

Nice meeting you.

<font color="ff0000">IRRESPONSIBLE BABYSITTER AND AGENT!!! </font>

Agent: <font color="ff0000">PETER ONG ENG HOCK </font>
<font color="ff0000">HP: 9388-9332 </font>
PGR: 9263-9882
Agency: JIA HOUSEHOLD CARE SERVICES
Address: 179, RIVER VALLEY, #05-11, RIVER VALLEY BUILDING, S(179033)

Babysitter: MDM ONG
Address: Blk 625 Senja Road #05-146, S(670625)
-------------------------------
Yesterday, went to my ex-nanny (Mdm Ong) house to collect my boy clothing. I asked her for the bal deposit, she told me that our agent (Peter) told her not to return us the balance monies. Peter even told her that we are suppose to give her 1 week notice if we found another new nanny. That stupid hypocrite didnt tell us that we are suppose to give her 1 WEEK notice ??? I even asked him to look for another nanny for us as Mdm Ong already informed us to look for another nanny.

How can he said that ? So I asked Mdm Ong to called him because I wanted to clarify whether is she telling the truth.

She called Peter &amp; told him that I want her to return us our monies. He asked Mdm Ong NOT TO OPEN THE DOOR, IF WE COME TO HER HOUSE to collect my boy clothing. He even said that she DONT HAVE TO RETURN US OUR MONIES &amp; JUST IGNORE US. Then Mdm Ong told him that we were already in her house &amp; beside her now. She wanted me to talk to Peter personally to clarify the whole matter but that IRRESPONSIBLE Peter dont even dare to talk to me. He told Mdm Ong that hes very busy &amp; quickly hanged up the phone.

Im so angry how can he be so irresponsible &amp; who is he to decide that Mdm Ong shouldnt return us our money ???? That bloody sissy, dont even dare to sit down &amp; sort things out, he just go on hiding.
----------------------

Please be cautious when you are looking for a babysitter agency. We would like to share with you our true life experience.
Our ex-nanny (Mdm Ong) was introduced to us by Peter.
During the interview, we informed them that we needed her to take care of our son day and night, sending him over on Sun night and picking him up on Fri night. They agreed verbally. No contract was signed. Mdm Ong initially took good care of our boy, born in Dec 2004. But things started to change in Jun 2005.
This is a summary of what had happened:
1. We were not informed that the nanny's daughter was also pregnant and her estimated delivery date is in Feb 2005. After her daughters confinement in Mar 2005, she helped to look after her granddaughter at the same time! As we needed day &amp; night care for our son, we did not expect her to do so!
2. As the babies' age gap was so close, we doubted that she could handle them both simultaneously. However, she reassured us many times that the situation "will only be temporary". In addition, the agent (Peter) also assured us that the nanny will be "professional" enough not to handle more than one baby.
3. When her granddaughter began to stay with her in late March, we noticed that she shared the baby products we provided her for our son's exclusive use. This included formula milk, clothing, milk bottles, wipes, diapers, etc. Although we do not have concrete proof, but the speed of use is proof enough. Seeing that our son is still in "good care", we decided to close one eye on this, even though it was at our expense!
4. On 27 June 2005 (after taking care for 4 months), Mdm Ong informed us to look for another nanny because her daughter needed her to take care of her granddaughter! Isn't it supposed to be only temporary?!
5. Anyway, this coincided with the time when we had to change the formula milk (from infant FM to 6mths FM). Also perhaps she finds it a hassle to cook and feed our son, who has to start taking porridge and cereal as he was 6 months old. As we needed time to source for another nanny, we had no choice but to let her continue to take care of our son as we had work commitments.
6. On 3 July 2005 (Sun night), when we brought him back to her house, we smelled something is burning in her kitchen but she insisted the smell was from downstairs. The next minute, I saw burning smoke from her kitchen dustbin! Its actually a cigarette! We did not even know that someone smoke in the house! She quickly poured water into her dustbin.
7. The next morning (Mon), it was raining very heavily and we had to send some things over to her. We saw that she dressed our dear son only in a T-shirt and diapers and left him sitting near an open window! Her darling granddaughter was dressed in long-sleeved and long-pants thick pyjamas in a bouncer away from the open window!
8. Knowing that our son is no longer in good care, we quickly found another babysitter and sent him there on 10 Jul 2005, 2 weeks after Mdm Ong inform us to look for someone else.
9. Before we rendered her service, we placed a $700 deposit (1 month) with her. As Mdm Ong was the one who requested us to look for another nanny, we assume that she will refund us the balance deposit ($150) which we placed with her. However, she turned around and said that we were the ones who wanted to terminate her service and refused to return us the balance!
10. Fed up with liasing with her, we called Peter on 9 Jul 2005 and told him what happened. We requested him to help us to chase for our money. After that, he MIA and refused to answer our phonecalls. We continued to try to contact him. When finally we got him, he told us to go SMALL CLAIM COURTS to claim back our money! Not to mention, there was no contract signed nor documents drawn for rendering Mdm Ong's service so how can I file a report?!
Hes so irresponsible and unprofessional, yet we had to pay him commission of $60! Really cannot believe that he provided such lousy service!
Anyway, up till today (26 Jul 2005), we have yet to claim our money back.
<font color="ff0000">We want to warn everyone out there not to use Peter's or Mdm Ong's service. </font>

PLS HELP TO SPREAD THIS TO ALL MUMMIES, FRIENDS OR COLLEAGUES!!!

hi.. my boy born on 8oct 04.. and girl on 18 sep 03... and daddy on 6 oct easy to remember cos lunar birthday .. just few days away..

Serene
Can join us in Year end 2004 forum.

Your boy and girl only 13 months age gap? Care to share how is it like 'coz I am pregnant now and my #1 is coming to 10 months.

Thanks.

Hi Cynthia, my little boy is born on 10 October 2004, just 1 day older than your bb. My hubby is born on 11 October though :D

Hi Cynthia, sorry for the late reply. Cayden is born at Mt Alvernia. How about you?

Anyone of you staying at North area?

Hi Ferline,

hee u got 2 usernames?

oh, my bb, Jonas is born @ TMC..

Yup im staying @ North area.. AMK leh.. u?

<font color="ff0000">Cynthia</font>
Sorry, inital username was Jenn but changed it to Feline.

I am over at Woodlands
happy.gif

hi hi..

my bb due date on 3 oct!

Anyone heard of this chinese myth - we need to drink coconut water 1 mth before our due date..as its to clear the 'dirty' thing in our body?

Rachel

Coconut water is supposedly to clear the "dirty" things from our system and will give babies a fair skin.
I am not really sure whether that is true but I drank coconut water for both my pregnancies. Een Malays have that belief as well.

On a note of caution, its kinda of "liang" (cooling), so limit your intake...

hi feline ,
i agree with rachel , and also during the last week of preg and include the flesh .. dun take any more tonic.. bb will be yellow...

Hi mothers,

Anyone interested to rent chalet from 23 sept to 25 sept from your BB 1st BD? It is the coming Fri-Sun. Venue is National Service Resort Country Club. There is a website on it. Cost is $450. It is a bit pricy. $150 per day. I intended to use it for my own BB however due to personnel reason, have to let go.
Interested mothers can drop a mail to me at hazellim3103.yahoo.com.sg

Thanks.

hi i'm new here i've been marriage for as long as 9 yrs b4 i was granted my first child. My bb girl born 16 oct

new.gif
Hello mummies, seems like my bb girl is the last one here cos' she is born on 30th October. Don't know if I am hyper but are you all checking out the nursery schools to register your bbs for next year? Early this year I went around luking for pre-nursery classes and found out that most people register one year ahead so I couldn't get my girl into any pre-nursery school
sad.gif

Hello I am also new member; I am a full time stay home mum and have two girls, one in P3 and one turning 3 this Oct. She is born on 16th, same as Fauziah's girl. Fauziah, which hospital did you deliver your girl? Megan was born in Mt A.

hey, my girl is 20 Oct. i gave birth in Boston, MA. the day Red Sox won the baseball game after 84 yrs. if we were in Singapore, maybe she would be born on 21 Oct.

Back