(2004/09) Year End (Sep - Dec) 2004 Mothers-to-be

Hmm... angelia, tot u must have typed wrongly...

Re: birthdays...
Yesterday was my birthday leh... but kanna tekan at work... so cannot take leave... and still too bz to come into forum... =( hiaz...

Littleprince,
There is pasar malam at Tampines St 32..they sell socks for 3 pairs for $5..slightly broader thant those I bought for Ryan at hush puppies..maybe suitable for Rhyan's Bah Kar..
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">jen,</font>
Happy Belated Birthday...

hopefully tonight u can knock off on time, then tmr go celebrate lor
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">teething biscuit</font>
my mum said she gave Shanice the Heinz teething biscuit on Wed AM, but she threw it away after few bites. gave again, she threw again, end up my mum finish the biscuit.

last nite gave her again, she's so happy chewing n chewing.. then knock knock again the highchair.. then drop, then search for it n make noise when couldn't find.. so picked it up &amp; gave her again n she's so happy chewing again.. hahhhaha.. but i keep worrying she'll bite off a big piece cos after sometime (wif all the saliva) the biscuit turns a wee bit soft.

then hor, also very wasteful leh.. cos will still hv a big piece "uneaten" after she's done wif it... after abt half an hr..

ruffy,
wat is that thing Ryan is sitting on at the beach? U brot that along??? Sorry am not familar with beach :p ... eh, I shld bring T to beach to feel sand on her feet or else next time she fuss... wonder if that will work?

This Sun my cousin's wedding!
happy.gif
Close cousin (well, as close as can be lah), mum's excited and wants to show off T leh... but her bedtime very early, will be extremely grouchy or asleep. Mum was understanding enough to say let my PILs bbsit instead so T will escape all the noise. But she's never been to wedding dinner before leh. Tho a grouchy bb is boh-sui lah. :p

HB bring bb out alone? Eh ur HBs got try bring bb out alone (not just nearby downstairs buy breakfast lah)? HB did on Mother's Day to fetch me, ahaha, at arrival doors, he was wearing a sloppy tee, shorts, $5 flip-flops, my PINK $10 diaper bag... and grouchy red-eyed Tena was dangling from his chest in the Bjorn carrier. :p His 1st "excursion" and he waited 2 extra hrs cos flight delayed... he even managed to eat fastfood while Tena was grouchy cos past bedtime. Ever since then he's crowing abt HOW EASY it is to handle bb alone outside. LOL.

He din change diaper hor. But got bring milk bottle with water, and FM lah. :p And bib!!!
happy.gif

Kelly
Tks for yr compliments on Kei. Did u try to find out what can u eat/do to increase yr chance of getting a gal since u r planning for #2?

Jen
So chiam. Anyway "Happy belated b-day to u".

Medusa
My hb once take care of Kei himself for 2 whole day during CNY last Year coz I need to work. He cook his own meal (although its only maggie mee) and even manage to bring her out with all the necessary barang barang.
When I ask him how he manage he asked me "Hen Nan meh? *so proud-buay tahan*

oranges
glad linus is alot better
happy.gif

ruffy
thks but gave up on socks liao lah, i think i hv at least 6 pairs at home .. now rhyan either wear shoes or barefoot lor .. haha .. most of the time wear shoes lah coz his feet always cold at air con places ..

medusa
LOL! the toy tt ryan is sitting on can be found at most playgrounds lah, like a rocker .. i posted a pix of rhyan sitting in it before at my carpark roof top playground mah .. hmm, can bring tena go beach picnic :p

rhyan was pretty grouchy at my cousin's wedding in March, another one coming next mth and August .. to be frank, i find tt i hv a hard time dealing with relatives coming to carry rhyan off and playing with him when i am trying to let him nap MORE than rhyan ..

hb bring bb out alone
i dun dare to try leaving rhyan with hb coz he may just bring rhyan to MIL's pl if he can't cope, and tts the last thing i want him to do without me ard .. actually, he say he WUN lah but if he does, i may not be able to stop him if i am outside .. anyway, i hv not come to a situation before when i hv to leave rhyan with hb alone lah, so come to the bridge then decide how to cross lor .. hehe ..

but mel, its so sweet of yr hb to make the effort to bring tena to pick u up at the airport! u must hv given both of them a big HUG!

anyone's hb is a car craze and going down tmrw pm to Kallang to see Jackie Chan promoting Evo-9? my hb very keen to go down, bringing rhyan along .. i am still thinking coz surely crowded like mad .. argh!

SHOES- Faye doesnt have asingle pair of shoes :p I'm waiting for her to be able to walk reasonably well with help, can tod abit in public(still a longggg way to go I guess) then I'll buy her a nice pair of walking shoes!! I eyeing the Pigeon walking shoes leh.

HB bringing bb out- yar, my hb brings faye out alone quite regularly hehe.

MT, cannot lar, Faye is the anyhow-cheong-flap-n-jump sort, dress v cumbersome for her at this stage, and hot lar. U know ah, I bought two RL dresses for her on ebay, ended up listing them on autions cause I tried out once, REALLY CANNOT MAKE IT lar So sad! looks like she can only wear dresses when she starts walking well.

puff
oh Tbl i eyeing.. not me lah. is my boy - declan. cos declan got 2 gals on queue (chloe and nat).. haa.. <just>

<font color="aa00aa">oranges,</font>
linus is okie after taking medicine? how long has Linus been sick? Shanice's medicine is finishing, n she seems to be getting worse. phlegm getting more. i'm afraid that she'll need to go on neuraliser then sad leh.

<font color="0000ff">HB bringing bb out</font>
hmm.. so far not yet, but he's handled bb alone b4 n it's okie. so i guess it shld also be "no problem" for him to bring shanice out alone. however, he got no confidence.. *LOL* cos sometimes when Shanice fuss, only ah ma or ma ma can handle.. kekekeke..

Puff,
Yingxin look so comfy &amp; sturdy in the Ikea highchair! no need support liao lah! she look so cute with her leg sticking out! LOL.

About tofu, just read somewhere best to introduce at 8mths. Same for fish, poultry &amp; lean meat. it is a local source. so maybe more applicable for us lor. u tried tofu on yingxin yet? was gonna give it to Esther this weekend, but looks like i will hold it a few more weeks til she hit 8mths.

Puff,
Coz mngos boy boy Declan is hot-cake in another thread! Declan has promised to put Chloe (duffys girl) &amp; nat on top of the list! But now after mngo sees YXs cute pic hor, she may wan to ask Declan to delete chloe &amp; nats names lei!! :p

Itsun,
Esther looks very pretty in the hair band! J I tried hair band on Nat b4 but she dun like it keep pulling the hair band.

Kelly,
Gab very cute!! He sit in the high chair like lao(3) da(4) ge(1) lei! So cute! And he looks stylo in bandana! Hey, reminds me of nats bandana, has not tried on her yet!

Lil_prince,
My relatives said nat looks like me, but HBs family thinks nat looks like daddy.
uhoh.gif
aiyo, me ah! Me not pretty at all lah! :p

Gab04,
Yr Gab oso very charming. J

Yuru,
Ya lor, sometime think its good too, cost saving. Nowadays Ill ask any indication of bbs wt instead of mth when I bid in yahoo.

Jen,
Happy belated birthday! J

HB bringing bb out
HB drives alone with Nat to fetch me, not exactly bring out lor. So far so good coz nat just sitting in car seat and she LOVES sitting in car seat!

thank mummies for the compliments!

<font color="ff6000">puff, itsun, MT, little_prince, ruffy, tbl, kelly, gab</font>
u've got cute pix too !!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">puff</font>
wah YX sit so chor lor wan ah.. :p *dun biong me*
am thinkning to get tt high chair for calista too

<font color="ff6000">YX jiejie</font>
wat's that u chewing har? my mummy also gv me something soft in pink &amp; green color to play , but now i more interested in hanky or my blouse

<font color="ff6000">AC</font>
hope J is getting better
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Jen</font>
Happy belated birthday
happy.gif

enjoy ur wkend ya

<font color="ff6000">Angelia</font>
do u wan to bring Shanice to see another dr?
see how another dr access on her sickness
brought calista to see 3 different drs when she can't recover from her flu.. only after seeing the last dr then she ok

<font color="ff6000">ziztine</font>
oh is it? tofu can't intro now?
i gv calista tofu (steam with fish) while we were eating out.. she was SCREAMING when she saw us eating and she's not

ziztine,
The reason y we dun give certain food is cause there's a high risk dat it'll cause allergies? But if give liao, n bbies r okie, then nvm ba...

"Auntie Kelly, i want to complain to u about mummie! Mummie put tight hairband on my big head. so tight i cry!"
285179.jpg

"But after dat mummie say hairband no more use, so let me take revenge on the hairband. hehehe."
285180.jpg

Last week, i was going thru the clothes she has outgrown when i found this hairband which i hv so far never let Esther wear. Cos her head really too big lah. &amp; i dun want anything to affect the growth of her head shape. I thought of taking a photo of her in the hairband, so i put it on her. she immed tug at it &amp; it ended up diagonally across her face. LOL. after i put it back, she was wailing.

After seeing the beautiful pic that itsun posted of his empress with hairband, cool Gab in his bandana, thought i should post these funnie pics for all mummies to hv a good laugh :p me evil mummie.

chihiro,
ya, there is a higher risk to offer b4 the recommended age like skyblue says. but if u tested a few days &amp; your bb ok with it, then good for u
happy.gif

MT,
That is PLAYGROUND..not beach lah..West coast park.. one of the playground equipment..haah..if bring that around then dun need to carry Ryan lah..
happy.gif

Hubby willing to bring Ryan out on his own..coz now he is bigger and can take outside food also..changing diaper etc no problem for him...but Hubby's attention span v.short lah.. cannot spend too much time on the boy..get "tired" very easily.. hahah.
The most they went out together was for 1hr..go for drive and MC donalds ice -cream.

<font color="ff6000">ziztine</font>
i c.. hmm.. seems like so far she has no prob with it.. hee

no lah .. no evil mummy lah
these are the moments whereby our bao bei are at their temper/mood.. once moment pass by, its gone.. gd to capture on photos
sometimes i also siao siao, take pix with her crying
crazy.gif

need to go back to my work liao
sian.. so many things come up suddenly on a FRIDAY AFTERNOON !

Angelia
Ya he recover. Dr gave him nose drop. Mayb u shd go n consult another doctor it seems tat the medicine is not effective.
neuraliser??? Izzit the machine wif the mouth mask for u to inherit?

Ladies,
Just want to share this. Last nite I gave nat the teether tat I bought for her when she was 2mth-old b4 I went to kitchen to wash her bottles. When I went to check on her I saw of the teether was in her mouth!! I have to open her mouth wide to dig out the teether!!! Think it was due to the teether is very soft + thin AND nats mouth is big. :p tats why she managed to insert/ squeezed the whole thing in. luckily I went there in time else teether might stuck in her mouth/ throat! So scary! I alr throw it away.
Here is nats photo in her 2.5mth, last nite she put the strawberry teether into her mouth. looks big hor, dunno how she did it!
285189.jpg

<font color="aa00aa">tbl,</font>
nat oso has the sassy doll? Shanice oso has it, but she seems to "hate" it. always like wanna tear it apart when i let her play wif it. hmm.. maybe i shall try giving her guns &amp; such, maybe she'll enjoy more *LOL*

ziztine
Ai yoh, Esther so poor thing, bully by mummy. LOL
Kei also don't like hairbands so nvr put on for her since 3 mths old.

Orange
Linus has recover oredi? That's good. Can imagine u must be v worried then. So did u participate in the contest?

TBL
wah so dangerous lucky u saw it.

pcs
thks fot the wmg pics.
Thaks for the concern he recover.
Nope so far hvn't take any pic wif hb &amp; linus.
i called them it is not a contest. They will publise yr photo in their magazine.

Oranges
Oh i c. What magazine is it?

Yuru
U got time to watch VCDs? I don't even have time to watch the news.

Mummies
Do u have part time cleaner to recomend coz think my MIL have no time for hse work after taking care of kei. The location is at Bt Panjang

hi angelia

Nicole was down wif bad flu and cough last week. she choke on her phelgm had had difficulty breathing luckiy MIL quicky rush her down to teh clinic for the ventolin netraliser after tat she is better. lukciy mil is alert enough or i dun know wat to do
she see doc from last wed to fri everyday go see until teh doc know her &amp; when we go the 3rd time the nurse even tell " i tot the doc ask u all go KKH why u all still come" we tell her it different thing then she registed us
sigh.... so sad to see her taking so many med and burst cool sweat all over her boday

<font color="aa00aa">wendy,</font>
ya.. i remembered ur case, that's why i a bit paranoid when i "hear" her phlegm is "increasing".

think i'll go down to the doc again tonight.. will ask for a change of medicine. if still can't recover, will change a doc liao.

kelly
gab looked very handsome with the bandana

yuru
one side of the wall at my dining area is bright red and a part of my living room ceiling is also painted bright red!!

pcs
hope kei have fun swimming this weekend

every week ask my hubby to bring baby for swim, he's always giving excuses said i'm overly keen la, there's always next time la, he's tired la, weather not good etc
sad.gif

skyblue
u and kelly can try to have baby gal - got chart to follow if u believe (i have not tried so dunno how effective)

littleprince
haha, tell me about it man!! my hubby is one car fanatic!!! esp when it comes to cars like evo, integra, subaru!! maybe we might drop by tomolo also
happy.gif

but it's gonna be very hot and that place will be swarm with his fans, the media, car enthusiast etc

dunno got chance to see or not

sharon
she only have chance to be chou lou now...lol; next time when she's more grown up, i definitely won't allow her to do so!!

jen
have a merry belated birthday celebration with jean and your hubby this weekend! ;)

ziztine
tofu not yet, only gave her papaya, broccoli, potato, silver fish

esther looked so cute with the hair band...u said her head is big but the hair band like bigger leh

angelia
u take good care ya...hope next week all of u will recover
happy.gif

TBL/mngo
no need to delete the names la, all got equal chances...dun worry ;P

chihiro
me not going to "biong" u...will only give u my "no shawdow kick"...ahahaha

dat's a cow rattle which i bought in melbourne years ago (for myself!!! erm, why buy for myself huh, i also dunno??? women can be very strange creature, can buy stuff they dun need, or dun suit them)

ziztine, Esther's lovely!
happy.gif
U reminded me, I have a headband somewhere that she hasn't tried... hmm T hasn't tried ANY headband leh, only caps and bandanas. :p
Check with u, is Esther still singing? T stopped singing for some time already
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

Oranges, u &amp; Linus do take care.

Wendy, omg, that's alarming! Hope Nicole's much better now.

angelia,
tat sassy doll is her fav! but nowadays she likes to bite the doll's hair lei! so i seldom let her play now. it's now attach on her pram will let her play when we bring her out.

yuru, pcs,
ya lor! so dangerous! yuru is rite, nvr under estimate our bbs!

wendypooh,
how is nicole now? did u bring her to KKH? hope she is fine now.

MT,
Esther stop her catish scream too! Only hear it once in a blue moon now. I think Esther knows Tena mei mei not singing liao, no competition, so no fun. LOL

angelia,
oh.. wow I thought haven 12 yrs old can get driving lic.. hahaha... hope shanice is better.. i still thought of bring QN to your place and place.. looks like gotta pstpone liao...

kelly,
aiya.. I was waiting for you to reply.. but never.. so logoff and zzz... hee.. u MSN .. wat email...? mine is [email protected].. add me...

pcs,
yap.. bbdc...

berry,
haha.. you sure busz... aiyo you must eat more.. or esle after all the chasing around.. become skeleton liao.. now so thin liao... eat more ah...

orange,
wat happen to linus?? I missed your post.. is he okie liao?

my hubby,
always tell me.. lok after bb must have nai sin during my ML.. once QN 3rd jab.. I was only able to take 1/2 am leave to the jab session.. that other half he took care.. I off work 630.. he called me at 6pm to say.. can come home straight?? haha.. QN was giving him a hard time.. he buay tahan.. imagmine at home 1/2 day also buay tahan.. I can't imagine him going out alone with QN alone.. haha..

MT,pcs,
after I took over.. he fell asleep straight.. mei yong.. always say me lah.. bao ying.. I always believe in that.... kekeke

ziz,
woww... esther looks to cute at the 1st pic.. and really crying hor... keke...

TBL,
nat so fair and her eyes.. very black hor... ha.. you better be careful sincee nat like to squeeze things deep into her mouth...

hi mummies,
thks for ur compliments on gab. he very smiley nowadays n lately he has been Laughing-Out-Loud in high pitched tones. a bit deafening 2 my ears!
my silly camera cant capture his smiley or LOL moments, me still pissed wif husband for using e allocated funds on his new golf set. husband argued tat our camera is gd but the person taking e pics not "zhai". @$%#$&amp;%&amp;@%
anyway, partly my fault cos i procrastinated so he tot not getting new cam liao.

ziztine,
notti! notti! fancy bullying esther n still take her pics...LOL
anyway, i do tat 2 gab sometimes too. :p
wanna meet up again when i pop by puff's plc? love 2 c esther again. does she still do her "tie-tou-gong"?

andrea,
pai seh, i took so long 2 reply. anyway, my email add is [email protected]. i've added u in.

jen,
happy belated birthday! hv a great yr ahead!

lil prince, berry, medusa,
thks for ur concern. harness is up all the time...except tat he didnt fancy the harness at the moment n i wanna take pics so didnt let him wear it. anyway, gab uses e ikea high chair now. he dun fancy tat peg pegro high chair cos the seat feels plasticky n he gets hot in it after sitting for less than 10mins, even if i hv a fan blasting at him.

jer,
u can find my contact no in the mummies' list or PM me if u like.

oranges,
hope linus is feeling better now.

bb no. 2
i juz saw a new thread, jan06 MTBs. i was wondering if i'll start a Feb06MTB or Mar06MTB...
biggrin.gif

actually quite excited abt getting preggie, i miss preggie days a lot

puff,
i saw e gender predictor chart. it's all F (female) for me til nov05 so i hv until nov05 2 conceive. :p
aiya, i dun wanna put too much high hopes on tat gender predictor. if buay zhun, how? as long as bb healthy and normal, i happy liao. if it's a boy, i know i can save lotsa $$ on clothes. if it's a girl, i know i sure pok-kai b4 i pop. LOL!

hi medusa / tbl

thank you so much nicole is much better now but still go a bit of phelgm sound.

could muumies advise me on the teething symptom
nicole is very cranky lately MIL had been complaining and shouting for help as she say nicole refused to sleep at all and alway cry louding we suspect she is teething. MIL finally give in gave her some barley waterr to drink. told her early b4 let her drink but she refuse now now she willing guess she cannot tahan nicole alry

these 2 day will be my turn to shout for help i guess...

kelly,
okie, jus quthorise you.. eee.. wow..I also missed preggiy time leh.. the feeling is so miricle... but not for me now... heheee... all the best okie... I din know that yahoo mail is also MSN one...

Jen,
HAPPY belated Birthday...

wendypooh,
ha.. for QN doesn't really matter if she's teething or not.. cus she is always cranky... I din realise any super crankiness but on her 5th mos.. I discovered her tooth leh.. oh.. one very obvious symtom is is that she likes to bite very hard objects.. dun like her ususal soft toy anymore...

hi andrea

nicole is coming to 5mth tis coming 24. she is alway ok but since last week her flu and cough she is super cranky, eevn mil is screaming for help. she like to bit her hand so much. I gaev her the teether but depend on ehr mood sometime she dun like also. she will just take watever she found to put on her mouth

medusa, ziztine

luke has recently started screaming too! got a whole range, from happy scream (short and sharp) to experimental scream (long and with varying pitches). very fun to hear but hor, since he started, he's kinda stopped babbling
sad.gif
read somewhere that babies sometimes concentrate on a new skill and will put others on hold for a while. was it like that with tena and esther?

kelly

wow, you're trying for no. 2 already ah, so exciting! i'm also gonna get new camera, but must wait for hubby to come back from overseas first. heard that there is this shop in amk which apparently sells at cheaper prices but must pay cash.

fruitcake,
i really miss the experimental varying pitch scream, kinda like singing yah? she was babbling all along... since she got her ma n pas right, she babbles still but I havent heard singing since b4 my hk trip! Luckily i recorded her singing hehe, better catch her ma n pas b4 she suddenly decides to stop or something.
285336.jpg

285337.jpg

285338.jpg

^ $7 doll that crawls, says Mummy, sings Twinkle Star, n dances when upright. Have 2 supervise due 2 small parts. My mum bought for her... at 1st scared cos looks kinda Chucky-ish :p, lol!
285339.jpg

^ stylo pianist...
285340.jpg

^ not! :p

MT,
looking at tena's pics.. really makes my day.. heehee... I like the one like imitating the dol on the fours... guess she'll be crawling in no time.. does that really inspire tena to crawl?? jus wonder... kekeee...

sharon
tis the 1st time i heard that hubby must take fish in order to have baby girl and must do in cold countries....then japan must be flooded with females??? lolz...so sharwyn is made in korea!!!

how i wish i can tell people "made in europe" or "made in so and so country"
sad.gif

i have not had my honeymoon yet *sad sad*

Back