(2004/09) Year End (Sep - Dec) 2004 Mothers-to-be

adeline

where does yr aunt stay? u bringing him home everyday? hmm, i was afraid my boy will recognise place tt time also but turned out he is quite happy there .. dun worry ..

all along, i am only PBF coz my ss wasn't enough to begin with .. now, my boy only take abt 1 to 2 formula feed a day ..

for me, i started off with 4 bottles of EBM per day .. then, will bring my last pump EBM at nite, first pump EBM the next am, and the two pumps at work to nanny's pl for the next day's feed .. think there shld be more BM then FM leh .. how much is the qty u hv per expressing? u still latch on bb after u finish work n go home, rite?

kelly
i was out on both days but only in the late afternoon, so it wasn't that bad .. ya, its indeed tiring .. nowadays when we go out, i will put rhyan in his car seat and hubby drives the car so that i can take a short nap behind ..

me may not be able to upload the list all the time, only when i am free .. anyway, beanie has uploaded the MTB file here so if any of us are free, then just update and upload lor ..
happy.gif

hv u latched on gab for a week already? any progress? somehow, my BM seems to hv increased lately .. am getting now close to 600ml per day .. on Sat, i didn't express fm 3pm to 10pm and got abt 230ml ..

i got MIL story again, so angry on Sat .. coz we were at hubby's sis place eating dinner and MIL carried rhyan after he finished his milk .. she then commented rhyan's head abit flattened on one side and how come we never let him sleep on the other side .. then, she put rhyan lying down sideway on her lap and push his head to the side .. how can she do tt when he just finished his milk, what if he puked milk? then, i told hubby who was next to his mum tt he just finished his milk .. then hubby told MIL not to do it .. she's always like tt, so rough and always pushing rhyan's head to the side by force .. even hubby's brother in law also saw my displeasure and told MIL tt such things must slowly adjust him to sleep to the other side .. where got use hand and turn his head and his head will be even immediately .. duh!!

was intending to clean rhyan there but got so fed up tt i told hubby we go home and clean him instead, so we left shortly ..

my aunt stay in hougang...and i stay in punggol...so still ok for travelling time....

just now i just went to pump during lunch time and manage to get around 6oz....my boy now can take around 5 oz lor....i think later before i go back , i will pump again...
i also thinking of limit the forumla to 2 feed only...

Yah, will be latch on to BB when i finish work
by the way...for nite and morning..you pump around wat time...

my aunt stay in hougang...and i stay in punggol...so still ok for travelling time....

just now i just went to pump during lunch time and manage to get around 5-6oz....my boy now can take around 5 oz lor....i think later before i go back , i will pump again...
i also thinking of limit the forumla to 2 feed only...

Yah, will be latch on to BB when i finish work
by the way...for nite and morning..you pump around wat time...

lil prince,
wah, u didnt pump for 7hrs, u can get 230ml. that's good for u. do u still latch him on? i dunno how much i can get now cos i latch gab on. previously, within 7hrs, i can only get 80-100ml.

i also dunno if my ss has increased cos for the past wk, in 3 days, i didnt latch/pump regularly. when i latched gab on, he would still cry for milk after suckling for abt 20mins on both breasts. i give FM or EBM if i have any cos after he suckled, i can only pump abt 30-40ml each time. i'll continue to latch him on/give him FM/EBM (if not enuff) and gauge his weight gain at 10wks. he's now 9wks.

aiya, ur MIL ridiculous, juz like my own mummy who also complained that gab's head is flat on one side and kept insisting i fix his head by MAKING SURE he sleeps on the other...but then babies turn their heads when they sleep wat...when i make gab sleep on his side, he gets grouchy so no choice.

hi hi...

litteprince
me too ..not happy with my in law....went to in law house on sunday...told them that my auntie is going to help me to take of Ryan...my FIL like not happy and ask why my mum cannot take care....keep asking whether my auntie know how to take care of baby anot...keep give negative comments...wau piangz...so angry ..i complain to hubby..that Ryan is my son ley...you think If i dun trust my auntie , i will let her take care of Ryan meh......the in laws always assume that Ryan is their grandson..not our son like dat...they assume we dun care for our son like dat
my mil keep commenting that we shouldnt bring ryan back at nite after work cause very tired and "Xin Ku"....but i told my hubby ..is my son ley...of coz dun mind the "xin ku" lah...

I hate to go there every week.....i dun understand why we need to fulfil this kind of duty....anyway i told my hubby that when Ryan is older a bit...he can go with Ryan to in law house while i go shopping....

adeline, how is your first day at work so far? as for your ILs, just one ear in, one ear out. Last sat we went to my ILs for my MIL to look after faye for a few hours cause hubby wanted to catch a movie, and I was telling my mil how to feed her (faye has unusual drinking habits, must 'trick' her with pacifier, otherwise she doesnt want to drink her milk), and my MIL abruptly said that it must be because I dont know how to take care of her, thats why she doesnt want to drink her milk (??!!!). I just ignored that comment, cause nothing else I can do.
I think its still out of obligation that we have to go back to ILs regularly, no choice la, at least its only weekly.
happy.gif

kelly, D & D was great, food is surprisingly good but dinner started at nearly 9.30pm cause VIP was late and cant start without them. My hubby's on leave these 2 weeks so I'll use this opportunity to brush up my driving, hopefully by e time when he returns to work, I'll be better equipped to drive faye around alone. Hows darling Gab?

MTMTMT, how's athena? What did PD said? You like this PD?

I brought Faye to do her 6 in 1 just now, now shes sleeping soundly, hope she will not develop a fever.

adeline
how do u fetch ryan home? u drive also?

i pump at 0530hrs in the morning coz i need to leave home by 0645hrs, and at nite, i pumped before i go to bed which is ard 2300+hrs .. at times, i latch rhyan on ard 2000+hrs if its time for his feed .. else, i do exclusive pumping only .. which pump are u using? if u can pump 6oz and ryan only drinks 5oz, then can save the 1oz for the next feed lor ..

kelly
i only latch rhyan on as like what i told adeline, not really frequent coz at times, i am just too tired at nite .. somehow, my let down has been pretty good recently so i am getting more milk .. didn't even take the fish and papaya soup also, no time to cook ..

adeline / kelly
ya, ridiculous rite? then when we were leaving, MIL wanted a lift home so we sent her bk .. then in the lift, i was carrying rhyan in the upright position but he wanted to look at the lift so he turned his head .. then MIL started commenting again tt i must turn his head the other way .. i told her he wants to look at the lift, why shld i turn his head the other way? then she kept quiet ..

adeline, MIL also dun like it when hubby and i decided to let FIL's sis (hubby's aunt) to be rhyan's nanny .. kept on saying dunno she will take good care of rhyan or not, now the proof can be seen .. rhyan is well-behaved and growing well ..

the other day, she mentioned hubby's niece got school bus to bring her to school liao so she only need to bring her down to wait for bus .. for a moment, i was afraid she will suggest tt i let her take care of rhyan instead .. heng she never ask .. though i hv a feeling she may ask one day coz the other time, she asked me how much i m paying his aunt to take care of rhyan ..

hey guys, how is everyone? I am finally back from my maternity leave
happy.gif

Just an update, I delivered on 15 Sept a boy name Tan Hong Wei.

CubbieBB,
ur bb in infant care? when did u start to put him to infant care? so far any problem or not? I alr registered wif infant care at punggol but dunno whether is a good decision or not.

Rochelle,
aiyo, my BM ss drops lei... jia lat! sometime only managed to pump 30ml only... may be bcoz nowadays i seldom latch bb on, just keep pumping only. everytime see bb crying so loud due to nipple shield 'shifting position' during feeding, i so heart pain and worry she will suck in air instead of milk lei.
btw for the PD @ Tampines Raffles Gp, what's the PD's name & contact? thks.

lil_prince,
yes. but now see my bb so small hor, kind of worry infant care cant really take care of her lei. but my hubby says care-ctr is more professional in handling infant. haiz... dunno lah, think both nanny & care-ctr has pro & con.

littleprince..
my hubby drive...so easier..so we will go together to my auntie hse then he fetch me to work lor...

thanks for your advice..think i will try to pump tonite and tomorrow morning to increase supply

little prince, why your mil says must turn his head the other way?? Strange, LOL.
Anyway, if your mil says she wants to look after your baby then how? Will you let her?

berry...

first day at work...still ok lah....a lot of catch up with colleagues on the latest happening...

miss my boy...but try to refrain myself to keep calling my aunite to check on Ryan...
happy.gif

AC,
How abt using toys to get ur boi's attention during the day so that he won't sleep so much?

little prince,
Kieran's hands r always very busy. Like he's hitting something. Didn't observe which hand is more active though. Legs also like that. Nowadays he has discovered the delicious taste of his hands. He's trying hard to stuff both fists into his mouth. Sometimes can hear loud slurping sounds too.
Like Rhyan, he normally sleeps on his side too. I prefer him sleeping like that than on his back cos not so easily startled.

TBL n little prince,
Punggol has a few infant care rite? Think my house here got one also.

Lilprince,
Athena sometimes cries sometimes peacefully does her assisted soldier crawl. Lucky that time I demo to PILs, she didn't cry, or else sure say I torture, LOL!
I think she's right-handed cos that's the hand developing better skills eg. can find way into her mouth, punch giraffe.

Toys won't outgrow that fast cos I bought adaptable ones eg. the ocean crawl gym can be converted into a "tunnel" when she's an active crawling toddler. The keyboard gym can be converted to use when she's sitting up, and when she's STANDING.
happy.gif
Only the swing has v. limited lifespan... that one no choice lah, really relieves me from rocking her mah.

Kelly,
yup Lilprince reminded me hehe, the float is from Kiddy Palace ~$12?
Gd u made it thru ur 10hrd no-latch/pump without ill effects... must be careful, esp since u r trying latching nowadays to increase ss, it's quite risky.

lilprince/ kelly,
my bb has a preferred side to turn to- towards her right. I think becos the soft toys are hung there on her bed. On her left is my sleeping self, so not very interesting for her haha.

AC,
oic! Yeah try sideways sleeping position, chest down position... my bb doesn't like sideways but urs might. U want to consider this http://www.babiesncream.com/babymassage.asp ? I'm going for their bb YOGA instead this Thurs, still considering their bb massage this Fri... but it will be handy lor for aiding sleep. Esp. mine heading to 3mths... 3mths is when colic sets in (if ever), my bb always has wind no matter how much we burp/ ruyi oil/ tummy massage.... next mth she has likelihood of getting colic or moderately bad wind.

Berry,
the Forum shopping centre PD v. expensive, my HB will jump if I use her regularly. I'm scouting for an aver. priced PD (not GP, not polyclinic) around my Holland Ave home/ or 30mins distance away... anyone any suggestions?
happy.gif

kelly, sharon, little prince,
So when is the next gathering? Where's little devil? Dun see her much in this thread nowadays.

Little Prince
Here's my boy's details
Name : Declan Isaac
Born on : 10/12/2004
Length : 50cm
Weight : 2.87kg

<font face="courier new"> <font color="0000ff">as @ wk 13-Dec
.. .. .. .. .. . EDD .. . Week.. . Where

stephie ........ 14/12/04 wk 40 . TMC / B
wendypooh ...... 15/12/04 wk 40 . KKH / G
beanie ......... 17/12/04 wk 40 . TMC / G
melody ......... 20/12/04 wk 39 . ??? / ?
oranges ........ 25/12/04 wk 39 . TMC / B
jov ............ 05/01/05 wk 37 . ??? / ?
TSH ............ 05/01/05 wk 37 . MSA / ?

<font color="119911">**** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ***** POP ****</font><font color="ff0000">
.. .. .. .. .. . .. EDD . . Where . .. Pop
jer ............ 04/09/04 . MAH / B . 24/08/04 3.170 kg Kiern
radiohead ...... 22/08/04 . ESH / G . 25/08/04 3.570 kg Sarah-Lynn
cubbiebb ....... 12/09/04 . MAH / B . 31/08/04 ________ ________
expecting_mum .. 12/09/04 . TMC / B . 14/09/04 3.620 kg Ryan
mom ............ 20/09/04 . MAH / B . 15/09/04 ________ Tan Hong Wei
vaingirl ....... 20/09/04 . GEH / G . 18/09/04 3.240 kg Keira
berry .......... 22/09/04 . TMC / G . 23/09/04 3.670 kg Faye
littleprince ... 20/09/04 . ESH / B . 24/09/04 3.210 kg Rhyan
little_devil ... 21/09/04 . MAH / B . 24/09/04 3.050 kg Quinn
SLK ............ 08/10/04 . GEH / B . 27/09/04 3.430 kg Lucas
pets ........... 03/10/04 . TMC / G . 28/09/04 3.210 kg Sharyn
yingzi ......... 10/10/04 . MAH / G . 28/09/04 3.500 kg Shaness
blisse ......... 11/10/04 . GEH / G . 28/09/04 3.195 kg Carriane
sun ............ 17/10/04 . GEH / B . 03/10/04 3.200 kg Arnav Neil
are ............ 12/10/04 . MEH / G . 04/10/04 2.600 kg Rachael
casros ......... 20/10/04 . TMC / G . 05/10/04 2.980 kg Lavigne
ziztine ........ 25/10/04 . MAH / G . 06/10/04 3.230 kg Esther
angelia ........ 04/10/04 . TMC / G . 08/10/04 3.630 kg Shanice
micky .......... 23/10/04 . GEH / B . 08/10/04 2.740 kg Ray
kelly .......... 09/11/04 . MAH / B . 10/10/04 2.810 kg Gabriel
andrea ku ...... 28/10/04 . KKH / G . 18/10/04 2.850 kg Qian Ning
bride0712 ...... 28/10/04 . MAH / G . 13/10/04 ________ ________
mtmtmt ......... 18/10/04 . ESH / G . 18/10/04 3.600 kg Athena
august ......... 21/10/04 . MAH / B . 22/10/04 3.505 kg Nilay
AC ............. 06/11/04 . GEH / B . 25/10/04 3.900 kg Justin
sharon ......... 17/11/04 . MAH / G . 28/10/04 2.720 kg Sharwyn
kelly (mona) ... 09/11/04 . KKH / B . 25/10/04 3.260 kg ________
yuru ........... 13/11/04 . GEH / G . 08/11/04 2.980 kg ________
cosmo .......... 08/11/04 . USA / B . 09/11/04 3.487 kg Isaac
puff ........... 27/11/04 . ESH / G . 11/11/04 2.470 kg Ying Xin
chihiro ........ 20/11/04 . TMC / G . 11/11/04 2.895 kg Calista
deer ........... 29/11/04 . TMC / B . 18/11/04 2.810 kg ________
guess .......... 12/12/04 . MEH / G . 20/11/04 2.865 kg Shannon
seahorse ....... 04/12/04 . MEH / G . 22/11/04 ________ Amanda
kypf ........... 08/12/04 . GEH / B . 23/11/04 2.960 kg Ethan
peg peg ........ 22/11/04 . MAH / G . 23/11/04 3.050 kg Tricia
wooof .......... 03/12/04 . ??? / G . 29/11/04 ________ Chloe
maple_leaf ..... 25/11/04 . MEH / B 30/11/04 ________ Aaron
chantelle ...... 12/12/04 . KKH / G . 01/12/04 2.945 kg Chloe
rochelle ....... 02/12/04 .. RH / B . 01/12/04 3.680 kg ________
TBL ............ 02/12/04 .. RH / G . 02/12/04 3.250 kg Natalie
emma ........... 09/12/04 . MAH / G . 03/12/04 2.860 kg ________
leo29 .......... 02/12/04 . MEH / G . 09/12/04 ________ ________
fruitcake ...... 10/12/04 . NUH / B . 06/12/04 3.420 kg ________
mngo ........... 12/12/04 . MAH / B . 10/12/04 2.870 kg Declan Isaac

</font><font color="119911">**** MISSING ***** MISSING ***** MISSING ***** MISSING ***** MISSING ****</font><font color="ff0000">
aurora ......... 08/09/04 . ??? / ??
peipei ......... 20/09/04 . TMC / G
bebechic ....... 26/09/04 . MAH / G
ww ............. 29/09/04 . KKH / ?
heather ........ 10/10/04 . GEH / B
dee ............ 22/10/04 . GEH / ?
yeeyee ......... 24/10/04 . ??? / ?
mel7728 ........ 02/11/04 . TMC / B
cxope .......... 12/11/04 . ??? / ?
cirtusfruits ... 16/11/04 . ??? / ?
young jes ...... 18/11/04 . MAH / G
joyful ......... 20/11/04 . MAH / B
kikojoy ........ 20/11/04 . GEH / ?
melbb .......... 26/11/04 . ??? / ?
chihuahua ...... 02/12/04 .. RH / ?
crumpy ......... 07/12/04 . MEH / ?
plong .......... 08/12/04 . KKH / B
jen ............ 09/12/04 . TMC / G
</font><font color="119911">*************************************************************************</font>
<font color="ff6000">
* GEH - GlenE, MAH - Mt A; MEH - Mt E; ESH - East Shore; RH - Raffles</font></font></font>
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msexcel.gif

MTB-EDD.xls (29.2 k)</td></tr></table></center>

wow... 5 more to deliver in Dec 04'... seems like yesterday when everyone was just anticipating the arrival of their baby.

hmm... dun feel like i've got much maternal instincts yet. Everyone's been asking me how I feel. So pai seh to tell them that am not feeling much at the moment :p

Am finally on leave
biggrin.gif
Slept till so late this morning... or should I say this afternoon... hehe...

Was so bored this afternoon but couldn't log-in any earlier cos' hubby was working from home *grumble grumble*

<font color="0000ff">little prince</font>,
thanks for updating the list this morning
happy.gif

Mngo,
congrates on Issac arrival... for BB bonus.. after you register his birth... you will wait for our gov to send you the package.. usually it will take 2 wks.. but mine took 7wks to reach me... and still incomplete.. do read the instruction properly.. it says to mail them back BB1 and BB2 form.. mine dun have the BB2 form.. hee.. lucky angelia printed out for me.. can mail out tommorrow liao...

hi all mummies,
2 days never login liao.. so many post...

AC,
I think its fine so long as BB sleep.. jus slowly adjust the timing when he is older.. say 3months onwards... BB still very young... slowly..

Berry,
you was saying if bb sleep very little is no good?? aiyo, my girl also sleep very little.. in order to help her sleep better, I jus got to pat her or 'yao' in sarong... hope she sleep better when she turns 3months... wa.. your girl drink milk also like that?? QN now starts to fuss when drink milk.. must trick her into milk during feed.. sigh... Faye on FM or BM?

ya hor... lil devil very busy?? seldom see her post...

skyblue...today we put him in his vibration swing chair and surprisingly, it kept him entertain, wif his pacifier, for about almoz 2hrs!
and whole day today i let him sleep and wake as he wish, no forcing him to stay awake(as taught by another thread), and he slept a lot, now also sleeping....hopefully it will work to encourage him to sleep more and peacefully, i am quite fearful of the coming midnite...
wish me luck ladies!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

skyblue,
i dunno when's the next gathering. no news from lil devil since she's the one who suggested her plc.

berry,
gab is fine, still has blocked nose whenever we switch on the aircon (thks to his daddy who cant take the heat). we've been bringing him out more often and longer hrs. 2mrw, we'll be out from 9am-10pm. let's see how he manage. as for me, i'll latch him on whenever and wherever.

medusa,
thks for the link. u going for the yoga class tis thu har? i feel like going for the massage and yoga class. i'll call them 1st thing 2mrw to see if i can still make it. must i attend all the sessions? if i attend the yoga class, wont i miss 1 session already?

Halo beanie,
jus pm u my bb's info. Can help me update cos i can't open the file n do it myself? See lah, i chat with all the mums here so often n only now then realise my bb's info not in the list. Thks a zillion
happy.gif

AC,
That's gd. At least now got smthg to keep him occupied during the day. If he doesn't want to sleep in the nite (*touch wood*), can also use the swing while u n hubby rest. At times, i also scare if my boi sleeps a lot during the day but his nanny always tell me that bbies who sleep will grow. Hopefully ur cute little boi will improve his sleeping pattern real soon so that mummy n daddy can sleep well also
happy.gif
Gd luck tonite n all subsequent nites. Is the vibration swing chair from Fisher Price?

Kelly...tks
happy.gif

skyblue...bb is awake and happily siting in the swing chair for an hour till mins ago, but he's in a good mood today, prob due to enuff sleep
happy.gif
hope he will sleep after his next feed which is 1.30am
and again hopefully tis change of us not waking him in the day will help him to sleep more and at the rite time, and he will grow taller faster coz his length no change since birth...
yes, the chair is from fisherprice

berry,
i remember u bought xando x-trim. how is it so far?

sharon,
wat time can we meet up? i shld be free after 1pm cos i suspect my MIL is coming over to visit her bao bei grandson.

Kelly,
I was told missing 1st lesson is ok, I'm not sure if I'd attend ALL the remaining lessons, have to see whether useful. I find they have too many sessions- just to teach motor skills and massage, altogether 9hrs of instruction, abit tooo much. As if my brain will remember that much info.? But really hoping of benefit
happy.gif

AC, now my bb fussing, fed her and she eyes wide awake... aiyoh, want to be early bird also no need to be freaking 5am mah. After cradling her and rocking still cannot, I also dun have energy, just put her in the swing. She swinging now, hopefully lull her to half-sleep...

kelly, I bought Xando X-fat, not X-trim. I think X-trim is for blocking out carbo, whereas X-fat is for blocking out fats. Its ok, I cant really tell how effective it is yet leh. But cant take if BF.

Andrea, yeah, babies need alot of sleep to be happy and healthy. Last time when faye wasnt sleeping much, I realised that she's alot grouchier and less playful, whereas when she has ample sleep she plays, drink, poo and her overall mood is alot better. In another words, easier for caretaker (in this case me la)
happy.gif

Faye is on FM. She loves to play, so sometimes when I feed her, she would giggle and grin then spit out the milk and laugh! lol.... so I can only make her drink properly when she is sleepy or very calm/tired.

sharon, wah, I bet your hair looks really good now!

morning to all,
me still very sleepy, quite tired these two days .. thank god i am going on leave end of this wk ..

berry
the older ppl says if bb always sleep on one side, the head will flatten on tt side .. so must switch sides at times to make the head even .. rhyan has always prefer to turn and look to the right since birth, so MIL "force" him to turn to the left .. i can accept this reasoning but just hate it tt she is so rough to turn his head like tt, gentle abit mah ..

NO, even if she offers to take care of rhyan FOC i also wun allow .. i rather send rhyan to infantcare shld the nanny not be able to take care of him .. but then, hubby has intention to get his mum to move in with us in a few years time .. i can't object to tt lor, coz he is the only son (got another 3 sis) but i really hope tt is many years later or hopefully, one of his sis volunteer MIL stay with her instead ..

skyblue
rhyan always put his left hand in his mouth, instead of his right hand or both hands leh .. worried tt he may become a left hander instead ..

medusa
last nite, i tried to see if rhyan will like the assisted soldier crawl .. but i only flip him to lie down on his tummy, he cried and cried liao .. lol .. think he is not used to lying on tummy after the last time i tried it ..

beanie
no problem .. actually, its not only yr responsibility .. any of us here can do it so long as the file is attached in the forum lor .. i will update whenever i free lah ..
happy.gif

sharon
so fast hor, will be seeing u back at work next wk .. will u be EBM at work? wah, u took up slimming programme? expensive or not?

Our hair after delivery
i read fm another thread tt our hair will start dropping ALOT when bb is abt 3mths old .. the reason for dropping is coz we had hormonal changes during pregnancy and not much hair dropping in the 9 mths .. so now tt the hormones hv stabilised and we are back to normal life, our hair will start dropping off to make up for the 9 mths of no droppage leh ..

i hv intentions to colour my hair this wkend but hor, very afraid my hair will drop alot leh .. some ppl are so extreme tt can see a bald patch ..
sad.gif
.. anyone knows abt this?

Gathering on 20dec at Sharon's place
me will be on leave on 20dec also ..
happy.gif

but hor, not too sure if will bring rhyan to nanny's place leh .. hubby and i took leave fm this thurs to next mon, we are going for facial, hair colouring, car servicing, and shopping .. so happy coz at last hv some er ren shi jie .. if we can finish all these by Sun, will bring rhyan over to join u all on Mon ..
happy.gif

hi hi...good morning to all the ladies..

litteprince..
Yes, i started to drop my hair...is not like one strand ...is a bunch when I just comb my hair with my fingers ...oh god...my hubby keep complaining that my hair is all over the bedroom floor and the bed....

one more thing...my friend told me my baby at 4mths old will also start to drop his hair...so think we may shave his hair off during his 4mth...then intend to use his hair to make into brush(mao bi) for keepsake.

sharon, your ML is not 3 mths ?

some happy news to share
happy.gif
...my boy Ryan(just turn 3mths today) manage to turn over on his back liao....we put on him on our bed...then we were doing our own things ..where he start crying and turn himself to the side ...within a few tries...he manage to turn himself over...so cute...

little prince, even if your boy is left-hander, it ok right? I think very few ppl will have their hair drop until theres a bald patch.
BTW, how much r u paying your nanny?

Adeline, wow, thats really great! I cant wait for my baby to flip too!

adeline
huh .. really drop hair huh? so worried leh, but i want to colour my hair leh .. cannot tahan all black ..

rhyan already start dropping his hair liao, i see it on his pillow and places he sleep .. so i change his pillow case every wk .. will be shaving his hair at 4mths too coz his hair is quite uneven ..

sharon took 2 mths ML first, save the remaining 4 wks for next year ..

u mean ryan turn over from his back to his tummy already? tts very fast .. will he make noise if he lie on his tummy?

lil prince, sharon,
i dun tik it's true for everyone that ur hair would drop. i checked wif 3 other GFs and their hair didnt drop at 3/4mths. after checking wif them, then i decided to color my hair too. i've been having black hair for 18mths, can die...even aunties nowadays have colored hair.

sharon,
2pm on 20dec is fine wif me. i'll sms u later for ur add.

me going out to do xmas shopping now...catch up wif u gals later.

sharon
haiz .. i dunno whether i want to stop or not leh .. HELP!! i am tired like dunno what tdy leh and my unit is down with 2 ppl and i am so shacked to do work .. yest nite, pump milk till i nodded off to sleep .. luckily the bottle didn't drop on the floor .. if i stop, that means next wk coz rhyan will be 3mths old .. but, sometimes it seems like my ss increased then i change my mind again .. haiyo .. yr ss still the same? btw, hubby's sis asked why i am still bfg and hubby told her i am stopping by this mth liao .. #$@&amp;%$#^*%

i will try to bring rhyan over but maybe my hubby tag along also, ok?

berry
dun really like him to be left handed leh, like different fm other ppl .. so if now can train him, try to make his right hand work more ..

me paying his nanny $400 monthly ..

emma,
i already colored so shld be ok lah (comforting myself...LOL). anyway, i asked my hairstylist. he said he only know preggies cant color hair, he never hear b4 breastfeeding women cant color hair.

i tik it shld be ok lah...

kelly
ya .. can die leh .. i am dying to colour my hair, so going this Fri ..

emma
dun think there is a problem .. actually, even pregnant also can colour hair .. we dun do it coz just in case mah ..

ladies
my boy slept last nite!! he onli wakes for feeds at 1am, 4am and 7am...altho each feed took 1hr and he drink little onli, but it's better than he make us stay up whole nite!
will do the same for next few days and update again
happy.gif

MT...beri scary to feed bb during midnite and their eyes open big bit hor??

hai...still stuck at home...hubby making phone calls to settle deals.

AC,
glad to hear ur boy slept last nite. hope tis continues every nite. putting ur boy in the vibration swing chair helps hor...

on the other hand, my boy was awake from 4-6am...wah piangz! his eyes big big after his 4am feed, i know that's it liao...

kelly
where are u going tdy? thot u were going out fm 9am to 10pm?

hubby kenna bluffed by rhyan last nite, he made some stretching sounds at 3.30am and hubby thought it was 5.30am and jumped out of bed to make milk for him .. after feeding and putting him bk to bed then realised, in the end had to feed rhyan again at 6.30am in case he fuss in the car on the way to nanny's place .. haha ..

lil prince,
ya lor, supposed to go out for breakfast then head to causeway point, cousin's plc (to see gab's cousin born 5days earlier than him), frien's plc (she gave birth on 3dec), junction 8, meet friens for dinner.

looks like plans have to be changed. aiya, hubby still on phone, getting frustrated now.

aiya ...ladies ..dun worry too much...

i also went to colour my hair...i even perm my hair cause it look nicer on me ....me ugly for 10 months...it time for me pamper myself again
happy.gif
..even though my hair drop or i am BF

litteprince..yah, now mostly when he flip, he was actually crying or not happy ...cause when he crys..he always use a lot of strength...dat why got strength to flip over...

AC....how old is your boy ?...dun worry...my friend told me that during night feed, try not to talk to the baby or make any noise ...to let them know is night time.... once they know , they will get used then....i think by 6-8weeks, their sleeping pattern will more or less fixed...

kelly...i totally understand! at least your boy onli stay awake for 2hrs, my boy can TONG for 6-8hrs *pengz*

adeline...my boy tis wk is 7wks liao, night feed i always feed wif my eyes half close(my hubby can feed wif his eyes completely closed lol), so no energy to tok to bb hehee he is the onli one making noises at nite...

Back