(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

hahaha giggler,
when i see this "So nice to be at home and sleep like pig in such weather hor?" i was like...

yah! sooo nice...no wonder i can't get Jay to wake up for his milk

Nat,
Hi hope you hv rec my email. Thanks for the invite and so sorry cant make it this Sat. cos need Grace to have a good nap before her class at 5pm.

Ruffy,
New arrival.congrats.

Eureka,B2, Giggler
I also don agree that girl are easier to handle leh.

Mom2Nat,
Me too shop at Topshop, Dorethy Perkins, marks & spencer.another 1 can try Liz ha ha got our size hor. Salute to you leh, still have the time to shop. Did you bring Nat along when you shop? Cos I cant shop when my kids are with me. Was at Vivo City last weekend for xmas shopping end up my kids got stucked at the playground.

613343.jpg

613344.jpg

613345.jpg

Congrats, Ruffybear! Say Hi to Roy for me.
happy.gif

Natalie, guess you received my email reply regarding the party? Sorry, Teddy down with bad phlegmy cough, possibly won't get better in time. Have fun!

Mom2Nat..

err $5/p adult is for food..kids eat for free.. haha..saves hassles of mummies bringing something for pot luck.. :p

Er Like Brenda said .. not very big.. just alot of space..come 4-5years time.. I don't think have that kind of space.. haha

Brenda..

Thanks for your compliment...:p You don't know how "xi xing" it's in the cupboards..

The kids gonna miss your boys..

GG/bearbitt

got your email..
happy.gif

B2...

Come la...can always reheat food for you..won't go hungry!! I also don't like guests eat cold food.. haha..

A's Dad..

So romantic..I've never had a bouquet from hubby.. just wedding ones..one valentine.. I had to pull a long face, throw a tantrum before I got it..and I only asked for a stalk..

When I did..it didn't feel good anymore..
sad.gif

Then a surprise one came when CNY was near V Day.. so the nursery we went to buy flowers.. had roses one dozen $10.. wrapped in newspaper..

He bought without my asking..it became centrepiece for the coffee table.. :D

Then I mouth itchy.. said don't need so many..only one will do.. his answer "7 is for the ones I owe you till now (2003) 5 is for advance for next 5 years!! So will wait till 2009.. and see what happens..

After 2 kids.. I'd still prefer the practical things like microwave oven, PIS breast pump.. haha.

NAT!!!!!
I really laugh out loud at your post. Your hb is really witty n funny....ooops, i shd be wu nai 'fuming' away if i were you!
happy.gif
But he got liang sim, he knows since when he starts shortchanging you!

Ruffy,
Wow, chubby prince made his grand entry liao. Congrats!

GG,
Luv Grace's foto here.....she is very pretty n very shi wen yew siew features!
Cant imagine she oso a monster under disguise?
happy.gif

Mum2nat,
U shop online rite?? So GG, see how mum2nat has the time!
happy.gif

Ay, wat brands got your size of skimpy erotic undergarment ah? Share leh.....
Your sian clothes hand down to me lor....same size, i dun need to shop.........heheehehh

Eureka
You so modest. Saw you lost so much weight liao, where got need my clothes??!! Prob can use for your maternity clothes if you have #3 ah!
Hmmm... aiyo, I not so adventurous lah,. no erotic undergarments. I usually get from M&S and undies calvin klein(really comfy).

GG
Well, serious shopping, no, I dun bring Nat. I leave her with my mil then I go shop for tat afternoon. Otherwise then weekends, then my hb and mom will look after her.

Natalie
My hb hor, went to france, will buy flowers lor, cos cheap mah. Tell me go back sg no more liao ah. Then the singaporean hubbies there v funny. Sometimes when hb and wife quarrel, hb will end up buying flowers for the wife. Then when we go over for gatherings, see flowers, sure ask, "oh, quarrel ah, tats why got flowers??"
See how cheapo sg men are!! hee...

NAT, mum2nat,
U 2 made me unwind here b4 i go sleep!!! LOL!! See flowers also not gd things....'quarrel ah'? hahahhaha.....not bad lah, still need confirmation, meaning no saucer flying squabble yet!

Gdnite!

Skyblue,
Have u tried the hougang beef noodle? Pringle, lately i went to eat, hb n i really think not nice at all liao...

Skyblue
Saw Kieran and Kayden this morning. Aiyo, your little boy ah, so so chubby. I touch his calf, so tough, and bigger than Nat's thighs ah!! LIke mini sumo!! You really fed him well.
happy.gif

eureka,
I miss u leh!!! I'm fine. Jus came back from a holiday in Hk w/o my 2 boys ;p
Yep yep, tried the beef noodles in Hougang. Dat time when u 1st recommended to me, i went to try liao. Was so yummy then and had constant cravings. Subsequent visits r like wat u said, very disappointing, not nice at all.

mom2nat,
Hehehe... I always squeeze Kayden's thighs. Very shiok one!!! He's now sharing diapers with Kieran, no nid to buy diapers of 2 diff sizes. ;P
Eh, many pple at the market thought dat Kayden is a gal ;P So now my aunt keeps asking me to try for a gal *faintz*

Natalie,
Now in dilemma lah (will try to give u n answers soon).. Got another X'mas gathering on Sunday n i need to come up with a gift for Ashley's gift exchange by Monday. It must be using recycled materials n made by her.... I'm like "the". Cracking my head now. Any mummies can give me ideas. I can only think of making paper machie jewellery or bowls.

Giggler,
I got a weakness for branded bags.. u know esp the IT bag. But now so many many manufacturers copying the designs. Like the latest range of Guess bags looks like last season's Chloe's bag and Fendi's. Charles and Keith esp, now they r copying Coach Legacy designs. I dun buy alot of clothes, i'm still wearing clothings that i wore before i got married. I crazy lah.. after i got married, soon after got preggie, wore maternity clothings. then refused to buy new clothes until i'm back to original figure. then got preg when i'm almost there. So for the last 3 yrs, hardly buy clothings except for maternity. Then i save all these money n spend them at one time :p

Re: Flowers from Hb.
I only 2 bouquets fr Hb all these while. One for wedding photo shoot and one for actual wedding day. During par-toh times, when its V-day. I told him even the kopi aunite got flowers. Hb said "u r special. See even kopi aunite have flowers, so common..."

Brenda, hahaha Jay likes to sleep? No wonder hes so chubby

GG, hows Vivo? Anything to buy from there or you only get to see the playground? LOL

Nat, at least your hb didnt forget the exact yr that he had not been giving you flowers.

Mom2Nat, hahaha you very bad leh, saw flowers only asked if pple quarreled. LOL Eureka really slimmed a lot???

Eureka, when you free for gathering? I want to see the new you leh. ;)

Skyblue, how are you with your boys??? Didnt hear from you for a while, everything ok? Huh??? Kayden sharing diapers with Kieran??? He must be very big size.

B2, I not familiar with branded bags, so that means can get replica from Guess or Charles&Keith? Your hb so funny hor?

Ruffy, CONGRATS!! Birth story please...
happy.gif

Hi mommies, am back... hopefully.
Am at a new job now. Only one who seem to have my update is Ava (coz I see her in MSN) and Nat (in Yahoo msgner). ehehehee...

Time sure flies... when I look back and see my kids now. I'm so tickled by how much they've grown and how absolutely adorable they are in my heart.. sigh!

Brendali, y u not going to nat's? I was hoping to see your bbs... remember, our bbs are abt the same time.... both Ethan and Jem and Elijah and your Jay.
happy.gif
Please try to come lah! Just sling one and hold Jem's hand, take a cab and there will be bb sitters at Nat's place... then after that just take a cab home lor. Very easy one. In addition, you don't have to cook. If u stay home, u have to cook. How???

B2B3M4, you very motherly hor.. ehehehee....
happy.gif

GG,
Huh? actually i find Vivocity a good place to dump hb n kids at the playground while mummies do some peaceful shopping..hahaha

skyblue/eureka,
oh no!!! not talking abt beef noodles again??? i've yet to find a decent one to satisfy my craving since having JAy in the tummy.

Aiyoh...skyblue
I wanna see kayden too!!! lucky u not going to the party on saturday alas i'll weep..hahahah

eureka,
pose n post a photo of ur new look?

Giggler,
Jay wun stay chubby for long.. the way he keeps wriggling.

Emily!!!!

Aiyoh.. that's y i very gian to see Elijah!! aiyoh, u like one slithering snake like that... pop out only.. TEMPTATIONS!!!

BRENDALI!!! heheheheee...
happy.gif

btw, mommies here... how heavy is your #1s?
Doc say Ethan on the low side... put him on vitamins. He is 12.3kg now. His weight has been up and down from 12 to 12.5kg. Doc says 3 years old should be able 15 kg. He thinks Ethan will only add on abt 1.5kg more only till then.

Oh, and Elijah #2 is 7kg (now 6months) - is this okay?

hi skyblue,
cum to nat's party lah. havnt catch up w u for somtx. i wan to c kieran n chubby kayden leh. u wan to c ash n my small 5mths tummy :p

hi emily,
yeah! c u tis sat. i havnt seen elijah b4 right? ethan's wt is ok lah. ash oso slim down a lot a lot. he is abt 13kg n 95cm tall. elijah is of gd wt too. ash is on d fat side during bb tx so 6mths abt 9kg++, v heavy.

mom2nat,
me jia lak... ash goes school, i started spending $. wen mkt jus now, bought christmas gifts for ash's teachers n hello kitty stuff for myself. n last 2 days wen orcahrd shop shop. machiam so deprived in d past..

Emily,
Jem was abt 12+ kg 5mths back... now not too sure. But what does vitamins gotta do w weight?

jay arh... is 6.3kg at 3mths..hahahah, but i think he's the one that's not okay!

SAnrio,
good good.. spend more, be in good mood, then eat more!!!

B2..

Come to my place la...I got egg carton n pipe cleaners.. ready for kids art.. one of my students will help her make an ant.. ok??!

Emily
I don't think Ethan's weight is too bad what...is he short or tall for his age? a lot of factors to look at. Adan being tall and skinny weighs between 13-14 but recently lost weight again after being ill...sigh! wish i lost weight that easily!

Giggler, Brenda,
Yea lor, save some black hair from turning grey..LOL

Ava,
Not a bad idea to buy own present :)

Ruffy,
Congrats!

Natalie,
LOL on your hb comments, but I think he meant well. My wife also say "Lang fei qian", but I know she do not mean what she said..hahaha..so become a yearly "must do list".

BTW, I rcv your email on the X'mas party. I am not sure if I will be sober enough to attend with Alicia cos I will be arriving S'pore early on Sat morning.

Brenda, Jay starts to crawl? You gg to very bo eng soon. Hehehe you coming to my playgrd this evening?

Emily, Vane is 14.3kg and 91.5cm now. PD said its avg, not over-wt.

As dad, actually most of the times I dun like what my hb got for me leh so itll be a lot better for me to get myself and bill to him. Heehee

UPDATES!!!

****CHRISTMAS PARTY 2006****

Date: 16 Dec 2006
Time: 1pm onward-5/6pm
Cost per adult: $5

Please kindly state if you are interested to this forecoming gathering.

Food Menu:
Canelloni
Baked Rice
Roast pork leg with carrot potatoes
Turkey ham with cranberry sauce
Chicken wings
Sotong balls
Salad
Cupcakes
Custard puffs
Longan & sea coconut cocktail
Risoles
Chicken sandwiches
Ham and Cheese sandwiches

Interested Mummies:
1) Natalie (4A2C)
2) Pigletz (2A2C)
3) Pok Pok (2A2C)
4) Giggler (1A1C)
5) Sanrio (2A1C)
6) Emily (3A2C)
7) Ava (1A1C) - hb still not back from trip!!
8) Brenda (1A2C)

Frills:- bouncy castle, slide/swing, kitchennete, exersaucer, video room

8-12 BB sitters

Ai yoh! Seeing the bb weights here... no wonder my doc worried. Ethan is not tall for his age. Not even 90cm yet!

Brendali, what u fed your bbs? So chubby... and must be very gd to pinch. Elijah also look chubby...
happy.gif
Come saturday leh... then can see and pinch. ;p

Giggler,
Jay still at flipping leh... oei! 5 mths only leh.

But yah... gotta go thru Jem's toys to take out the small stuffs soon.

hahahha... think u'll like Mark's way then... slap 1 stack of shopping vouchers into my hand.

today no lah... another rainy day
sad.gif
furthermore gotta prep for tomm cos a lot of errands to run, including making passport, buying jay's food, buying more prezzies n celebrating my 2nd anniversary!!! yeah!! i survived!!!

nat,
doubt ash will nap in ur place tis tx round. af attending cc for abt 2wks+, he used to d rountine n can 'tong' even longer. 1st tx wen cc, cum back hm immediately knock off, then slowly can drag to 2pm, now can tong until almost 3pm then nap.. nvm, let him play, hubby watch him n i eat, hahaha.. n ash likes some of ur kor kor n jie jie bbsitter.

brenda,
yeah! c u at d party
happy.gif

sure i can put on wt af attending ur party :p

emily,
talking abt baby's weight, i even more kek-sim. last time i tot ashley in 25percentile was bad enuf. now chloe's weight is 10 percentile and height 25, i'm like... wat's going on here???
ashley now weighs at most 11kg, chloe is 6kg (6 months too)

Emily,
erm.... u din try to be on diet while bf'ing, did u?

anyway, Elijah going on solid soon rite?? mebbe will get betta? then do what i'm gonna do lor, since gotta pureed food again, i'll be sneaking some of these tiny goodies into Jem's food. So that he can get used to the taste again n be less fussy...hahahhaha

At the same time... i'm gonna sneak in brown rice into the family's rice cooker gradually to upz the nutrients!! since gotta buy brown rice for Jay mah!

Then next time u see us again..all bai bai pang pang..hahahah

Brendali,
I didn't try to diet... but lost quite a lot of weight as compared to the previous time. Must be due to stress...

Re: weaning... I had the intention to start Ethan on same food as Elijah too. ehehee.. easier. Since he is so fussy.

BRENDA!!!!!!!!!!!
2nd anniversary n u already mother of 2?????? Very chop chop!
Me 8th anniversary n my kids still at their terrorism stage!

Emily,
At 3 supposed to be 15kg??? My Rae 2 more days to 4yo weighs only 15kg leh.

Skyblue,
Not me for that hougang stall highlight. It is frm Pringle. Mine is the stall near Jackson mkt at macpherson rd. Ver Gd stock but beef sliced too thinly.....

How's your HK 'honeymoon'? Bet it is not the same feeling as prior motherhood??

Giggler,
Still same old me except more white hairs, more yellow n sallow. hb outstation, reservist, outstation n my 2 kids down with high fever one after another, to the extent of trembling. Then Rae's c/c has hfmd n he has bn kept at home. Wah lao, no personal time.......luckily, he is into his angelic mode.....

My white hair is really hopeless.......

Emily,
Interestingly, i have oso lost more weight this time. during ashley's time, the best i can hit is 52kg. now oredi 48kg. i dun feel as stress now since in my new job. however i definitely doing more for my kids than b4, making cereals from scratch, cook every meals etc, etc...

U plan to feed ethan the same stuff. i doubt i can do that for ashley. she's eating proper adult food with meat n veges. i dun think she will wan to eat those gooey stuff. Now making a list of things to buy. brown rice, barley, dried apricots, sweet potato.
wondering whether i need to buy those expensive freezer cubes? one tray $14 leh!

eureka,
Wa... luckily your Rae in angelic mood now. otherwise can imagine a war zone at your place. how long will the cc be closed?
The last time when ashley's cc has one case of HFMD, i almost freaked out. every mosquito bite i tot was HFMD. n to think i'm a healthcare professional.

B2,
Elyse oso mere 11kg but strangely her tummy is big n round n many comment she puts on weight? Still 11kg leh.......

1 case u freaked out? This time it is very super fast spread! 2 to 5 to 7confirmed cases! Calling for me to put on hold on sending elyse over mann......

Rae was dn with hi fever, ulcers in mouth, dashed to Mt A for confirmation that it was not HFMD! days after, elyse also kena. Both trembled n needs sponging thru the nite! Most scary this time. Medical professional or not, u are still a mum prone to freaking out afterall........n 'YOU COME DN NOW'! Applause! hahahahah

Nowadays hardly see after birth mums very fat. Most slim dn n even slimmer n more appealing than prior motherhood leh.

Emily much slimmer now than ethan's time....

brenda, ya its another raining day if not we can meet at my playgrd cos I not working today. We can share cab to Nats place on Sat. Hehehe Congrats on your 2nd wedding anniversary!!!

eureka, then you must have slimmed down a lot since both your kids were sick and you were alone to handle them. I got white hair too, think its genetic from my mom. At least you can colour your hair but I cant do it now leh. Still got to bear for a few mths. Aiyo both Rae and Elyse fever were so bad, luckily they better now.

jul, how are you??? Busy with both work and kids? Hows your maid so far?

Giggler,
My gynae gave me the green light to dye my hair during Elyse's time. He comment that the chemical content is relatively low to cause any harm. I cant remember if I dye or highlight in the end.............
happy.gif

I din notice u have white hair but u have natural curl..........

Giggler,
Its fine to color/perm/rebond hair during preg. Gynae said its ok and I still dont believe, went to surf the net. Its actually advisable to do after after wk 12. Anyway, I ever read from the montherhood or young parents magz. the comment was "its very impt for the mother to be to be pretty too". LOL~

Hi mums
i got a pair of SSO Xmas concert tickets for <font color="ff0000">tonight</font> to let go, my friend cant make it last min.

SSO Subscription Concerts Victoria Concert Hall
Victoria Concert Hall
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 08:00 PM
2 tickets $26.00 plus Service Fee of $2.00 per Total Cost: $56.00

Center-2 Rows:V Seats: 17,18

Any1 interested?

Eureka, B2B3M4, Jul, motherhood have all sorts of worries. Nowadays, I kept touching Ethan's body.. see where the fats have gone to.. ehehehe... too heavy we worry, too light we worry, too fussy we worry, too quiet we worry, too talkative we headache, we can never be satisfied.

Eureka, thanks for the compliment. Am still trying to lose some more weight actually not through dieting but other means... but till now, have not even started to do one situp. :p

Hi Nat, hb say can go to party... Hee... But hor, I will prob reach at 2pm or so. Pls PM me your address. Tks.

****CHRISTMAS PARTY 2006****

Date: 16 Dec 2006
Time: 1pm onward-5/6pm
Cost per adult: $5

Please kindly state if you are interested to this forecoming gathering.

Food Menu:
Canelloni
Baked Rice
Roast pork leg with carrot potatoes
Turkey ham with cranberry sauce
Chicken wings
Sotong balls
Salad
Cupcakes
Custard puffs
Longan &amp; sea coconut cocktail
Risoles
Chicken sandwiches
Ham and Cheese sandwiches

Interested Mummies:
1) Natalie (4A2C)
2) Pigletz (2A2C)
3) Pok Pok (2A2C)
4) Giggler (1A1C)
5) Sanrio (2A1C)
6) Emily (3A2C)
7) Ava (1A1C) - hb still not back from trip!!
8) Brenda (1A2C)
9) Mom2nat (2A1C)

Frills:- bouncy castle, slide/swing, kitchennete, exersaucer, video room

8-12 BB sitters

Eureka/Val, any idea if okay to perm/color hair when breastfeeding?

Mummies, Dana is still 11 KG after so many months...any of your tods also around this weight?This is 10th percentile ah?

eureka, my gynae gave me green light to rebond my hair but not colour leh.

Val, hahaha... that's true leh. MTB got to be pretty to feel good mah hor?

Emily, quite true hor? The list is never-ending and we mummies just keep worrying abt our kids non-stop.

Mom2Nat, yeah.... you coming too.
happy.gif

QSG, how's cf and bfg so far?

Giggler, confinement is over 3 days ago. I am thinking of going to my company D&amp;D tonite but my right eye has been abit red and itchy past few days despite eye drops. Hopefully, it won't get worse as i wanna wear contact lens and not specs to the D&amp;D.Evee's feeding schedule is still kinda erratic. When she refuse to nap during the day, will feed almost every 2 hours.

Back