(2004/06) June/July 2004 Babies

Oh dear brenda,
just read that jem fell till the wound is rather raw??? We also opt for let it heal naturally tho doc recommended stitches on rae previously. Hmmm....kids normally are much stronger n less paranoid than us in such situation! hope jem is better now.......i am sure he is!

Is the cheery orange stroller frm the sales at $60+????? very gd buy!!!!! nice!

Phantom? ya, in n out......so i m really outdated for many post. For nat's invitation to who ah bd, absolut's etc....all when i logged in again, all over liao!
happy.gif

hahahahah....ava,
I din caplock your name intentionally lah!
Tks........i rather leave it at the shed then, like santa clause.

Sanrio...........Lynn,
izzit ur bd ard the corner ah??? Happy MERRIEST bd in advance or belated hor!

(@)--',--- a stalk of rose 4u!

Sanrio,
so GOOD!! i wan my break too *SOB!*

hahahah... so hor, u betta take more breaks now before 2nd one pops out!

hmm... girlish features on Ash?? a sign that #2 might be a princess?

Eureka,
yupz!! guarded by the BB boys... thanks but someone informed me of the collection point over here at Jurong ... hurray!!

Jem? should be betta now since he did not get any weirder than he already is.

aye.. the stroller is red leh

Ava, Adan also behave in similar way??? I'm so tired having to 'scold' or 'lecture' Vane everyday.

Viv, hahaha... Vane alr passed her phase on watching Cars, in fact the dvd is damaged so cant watch anymore.

B2, really not easy to be mothers hor? So busy with work and so tired facing Vane every day...

eureka, my fren just intro this anxiety to me, keep telling me to be prepared that Vane will not want me at all one day. And that day will come sooner than I expect. Sigh.... You celebrating Rae's bday on 16 Dec too?

Giggler
Yea I am sounding like a nag...now that hb is out of town, am relenting a bit and letting him watch more TV (hb hates sound of TV esp repeated viewings of Cars).

Eureka
Caps lock you for fun la!!!

Eureka/Giggler
Yeah, I keep thinking about the day Adan no longer needs me...but then think about it, they may need us again when they have their OWN kids! lol

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssss Brenda!
See my lao hua yen! Yes yes, it is red. This shows tat how fast I skim foto n post. It is Jay in orange n stroller red! Whole lot of sunshine cheery nice color!!!

Hahahha, u make handsome jem sounds like some kind of alien!

Giggler,
Prior to they not needing us, it is facing their manipulating, rebuke, telling lies stage leh.

U know nowadays, my rae talks non stop, so much so even passerbys pity us (ask until papa/mama very tired liao). It is like better to keep quiet, once start talking, that's it......NON STOP y y y!!!!!

Hmmmm but unanimously agree that once they are asleep, they are just simply dolly sweet darling, yah??

16 Dec, no choice leh, he came out this day, so got2 celebrate on this date lor
happy.gif

Ava,
Hahhahahah, that is a good one! But i scare 'retribution' leh, my dil or dotter may disagree on my handling of their kids? Wink wink!
happy.gif

eureka,
tks. my bd 30 dec :p he does resemble me more n esp wen his hair is long.

giggler, ava,
oh no, i oso like evyday 'nag' at ash. hey, i sahm, so it 24hrs, 7 days a wk (except ash slping tx). mus hav burnt up lot of calories nagging n scolding, no wonder i din put on wt lah.

brenda,
yup i mus take a brk now b4 no. 2 cum. jus realised my joints ar real stiff now. many yoga positions i cant do them well. gynae said most likely boy leh..

eureka
Yeah, lor so must be understanding of our MILs also...i think next time just help when asked lor!

giggler, sanrio
lol...nags united.

Ava, I'm like a crazy woman who keep 'shouting' at Vane. Worse than you leh.... You think very far into the future hor? Hehehe...

eureka, ya, I agree that the kids are trying to manipulate us. Oh dear, Rae is in the "WHY" stage??? I very scared that Vane is in this stage leh, dun think I'll have ans for all her 'whys'. I agree that they're like sweet darlings when they're asleep.

sanrio, I think I'll go mad if I got to face vane 24hrs a day, 7days a week now. She's like a terror now. You can see 'birdie' liao? Seems like there's lots of boys hor?

Giggler,
dun get angry with Vane lah.. So far the feedback i gather for parents with son n daughter, all of them have fedback that girls are easier to manage. Your next one is boy right??? Calm down, u may have a more difficult time with this one.
BTW, dunno whether u believe. many pple say the older child can detect the presence of the coming baby n behave rebelliously to gain attention. if u think this stage is bad now, wait til when the baby is born. Their behaviour gets even stranger.

B2B3M4
Dun scare me leh, girls easier to manage. MIne is a terror. More active and garang than a boy leh. Mine no baby coming yet, already rebellious... Hmmm....

Giggler
Heee.... same here. I oso shout at her, I think my neighbours prob used to it liao. This morning, Nat and I were brushing teeth tog, then I gaggle and spit out. She used her hands to scoops the basin and drink the water. You see I fed up or not.

Giggler,
At 1 stage, we literally called Rae a 'terrorist'....hahahhah! Vane in the grooming of becoming 1? It is a phase, come n go.....
Elyse already started her 'Ys n ORRRh' n another freaking me out 'Y SO SLOW?'....imagine 2 in the hse, 2 in the car, chat n ask non stop n worst, all must reply promptly!
Guess this is a whole package
happy.gif
!

Sanrio,
Got traces of the P n Bs liao ah??
Waiting for your family foto for your bd dinner hor.......

B2/giggler,
I dun agree that gals r easier to handle.........they are full of patterns n tricks! At malls, u see how some gal toddlers kick n fuss, can be worst than boys. All depends........

Most said #2 is easier to handle cos more prepared n more experienced. Also, easier to let go n relax more. Mindset?

B2, very diff not to be angry with her leh. She's so rebellious nowadays lor, only listen when you start shouting at her. Sigh... Think her behaviour got worse after I got preggy. Not sure if it's preg hormones that make me so impatient with her.

Mom2Nat, hahaha... so relief to hear others sharing stories like this leh. Vane also keep doing such funny things. So many that I cant keep track liao.

eureka, hahaha... Elyse so advance? Cant imagine you got to 'entertain' both their 'y y y'. Thanks for consoling me that this is just a phase hor.

Eureka..

Well you could always swing by and eat our good food.. and leave your guests to your catered ones.. haha..

Or you could "tar pow"..maybe I should do the catering for your party hor?? Ha Ha!

Anyway.. Lucky Rae's Actual Bdae is on a Saturday..doesn't happen often right?

Most times we have to celebrate earlier..

Ava..

My place is at DEPOT ROAD

-near CMPB
-near Alexandra Road, Jln Bt Merah, Henderson Road
-opps Hewlett Packard
-few mins drive to VIVO city! haha

Giggler, Ava, Sanrio, Eureka

Re: Kids don't want me..

Ermm I think I feel it already..I feel very torn when Matt cries before going to class.. these days he'll wave cheerfully..and it suddenly hit me .. he's gong to school.. "zhang ta" already..got friends and don't even need mummy/daddy. SOB!

With Max.. she's starting to walk on her own.. so much that she don't even want me to carry!! She'll say "go way"..or push my hands away..

Then when both of them want too much attention, get cranky etc etc I get irritated and frustrated that I wish they were independant for that moment.So Mixed up!

Brenda..

Erm receipe is my helper's not mine la.. haha..
Welcome to have taste first hor! Then see if really good can DIY..:p

<font color="ff0000">X'Mas Party Please Note</font>

The charge for this Sat party is $5 p.p
You could pay me later..

Please check emails..for updates

UPDATES!!!

<font color="119911">****CHRISTMAS PARTY 2006****</font>

Date: 16 Dec 2006
Location: Natalie's Place <font color="0000ff">depot road</font>
Time: 1pm onward-5/6pm
Cost per adult: <font color="ff0000">$5</font>

Please kindly state if you are interested to this forecoming gathering.

Food Menu:
Canelloni
Baked Rice
Roast pork leg with carrot potatoes
Turkey ham with cranberry sauce
Chicken wings
Sotong balls
Salad
Cupcakes
Custard puffs
Longan &amp; sea coconut cocktail
Risoles
Chicken sandwiches
Ham and Cheese sandwiches

Interested Mummies:
1) Natalie (4A2C)
2) Pigletz (2A2C)
3) Pok Pok (2A2C)
4) Giggler (1A1C)
5) Sanrio (2A1C)
6) Emily (3A2C)

Frills:- bouncy castle, slide/swing, kitchennete, exersaucer, video room

8-12 BB sitters

UPDATES!!!

****CHRISTMAS PARTY 2006****

Date: 16 Dec 2006
Time: 1pm onward-5/6pm
Cost per adult: $5

Please kindly state if you are interested to this forecoming gathering.

Food Menu:
Canelloni
Baked Rice
Roast pork leg with carrot potatoes
Turkey ham with cranberry sauce
Chicken wings
Sotong balls
Salad
Cupcakes
Custard puffs
Longan &amp; sea coconut cocktail
Risoles
Chicken sandwiches
Ham and Cheese sandwiches

Interested Mummies:
1) Natalie (4A2C)
2) Pigletz (2A2C)
3) Pok Pok (2A2C)
4) Giggler (1A1C)
5) Sanrio (2A1C)
6) Emily (3A2C)
7) Ava (1A1C) - hb still not back from trip!!

Frills:- bouncy castle, slide/swing, kitchennete, exersaucer, video room

8-12 BB sitters

Natalie
Wah, your party sounds v tempting leh, even got baby sitters! But the timing eats into Nat's nap leh, I scared she cranky.

Mummies,
Got a funny incident just now. I was happily dispensing medications to a patient. Her grandson (think around 3-4 years old), start climbing n standing on the chair. I stopped talking and just stood up n told the boy in a stern voice, "U come down now!". My colleagues were shocked n then started to laugh...
Sigh... i'm behaving like a typical mother screaming at her tod?
So unprofessional, and no xin xiang.

B2
Aiyoh! Job hazard of being parents!!! I'm like that with my full grown colleagues some times too! everyone at my previous job called me Mummy...sigh

Mom2Nat, just come lah... there's bbsitters to entertain Nat so think no chance for her to be cranky lah.

B2, hahaha... you so funny leh.

giggler, eureka,
for d past scans, bb like to curl n close legs tightly so gynae cant c. then last visit, fr side view of thigh, gynae n me saw a little thingy sticking out, cld b boy loh.. my detailed scan tis coming fri.

giggler,
hubby alwy tink girls easier to manage. 16 dec wen u c him, mus tell him not totally true okie.. he a bit disappted it's a boy agn but kip telling me is ok, most impt bb healthy.

nat,
canelloni n baked rice, wah! my favourite!

eureka,
hubby booked a 3days 2 nite hotel suite at orchard rd to celebrate my bd. he said tat hotel is his big client so gave him free upgrade to suite. okie will take fotos to show u
happy.gif

Ava,
I feel so like mother now giving advice to patients now, esp now i'm in primary healthcare compared to hospital setting previously. telling young mothers how to cope w fever from 5-in-1, MMRs, flu, cough, diarrhoea, constipation.
Then when they r very cheeky n keep asking their mummies "whys"... i'm like, "u ask one more why, i'm going to ignore u"
Then there are parents who complain that the kids got constipation bcos they wan to eat vegetables... Previously, i will say, try n coax them lah, otherwise not healthy blah, blah...
Now in my mind i was saying, "if they eat it willing, they r not call kids oredi!"

mom2nat,
he asked me wat i wan for christmas n bd n can u imagine i said 'no nid lah, save $ for d bb'. hahaha:p but in my heart, he get me anytg oso can. now i sahm, buy so many clothes, bags, shoes oso no use.

ruffy,
congrats
happy.gif

Mom2nat,
LOL on your free shopping comment...2 weeks ago, my wife went shopping before the end of her maternity leaves, and spent on my sub-card. She came back and asked me not to worry about her bd present, cos she has already paid for liao. Wah, like tat also can...LOL

Anyway, every year without fail, Alicia, Adrian and myself will send a bouquet of flowers to her office, but I pay for it :)

Sanrio
Yah lor, SAHM oso no need so much, But hor, dunno why I still love to shop and buy leh. I think in the past 1 month, i bought 4 pairs of shoes... clothes, at least 2 or 3 new pieces a month... And of cos a lot of Hello Kitty stuffs! And i like to buy things for nat oso... I wanna curb, but dunno how to!

Mon2nat,
Sometimes when i think of becoming SAHM, i wonder wat do i need to buy then, shorts, jeans, polo tees??? So boring hor. Then cannot buy those branded bags too. Honestly, when it comes to clothings, what do u usually buy?

mom2nat
Hmmm... see, bcos I put on weight, I can't fit into my old clothes, so I buy new ones lor... Hee.. .2 wedding dinners, I bought 2 sets of formal clothes and shoes. Then usually I buy clothes from Topshop, Dorethy Perkins, marks &amp; spencer... mostly I buy tops, simple blouses. No frills kind, cos I need to carry Nat sometimes and oso bring so many things out. Oh, I love to buy bra and panties oso... hahahah...
I think I got bad habit, my clothes hor, I will buy new ones, then wear wear, after sometime sian liao, I will leave it there, buy new ones, then it goes on again.

sanrio, hahaha... I think all kids are diff to handle at this stage mah. This is the only way to console myself. Wow, your hb is so sweet to you.

B2, wow, now giving advice to parents also.
happy.gif
You like to buy branded bags?

Ruffy, congrats!!! Your bb is of good size.
happy.gif

Mom2Nat, did you visit Ruffy? You very rich hor? Hehehee....

A's dad, wow, you so romantic type? Your wife really good, save you the trouble to think of present to buy for her.
happy.gif

Sanrio,
oohhh... prince.

WAH!!! enjoy ur stay at Orchard Road!!

B2,
i like the way u describe that no. 1 gets stranger when #2 is born..hahahha, how true!!

got xin xiang arh.. a very motherly one somemore...so heartwarming.

aye!! i dressed everyday for 'work' as a sahm too leh. Not in proper power suits but still in presentable casual wears.

Nat/Emily!!!
aiyoh... make me so gian to go for the party to see Elijah!!!

Alicia's dad,
awww... isn't ur wifey sweet to save u from having headaches on what to get?

Mom2nat,
hahahah... really can in shopping!

Oh yah... CONGRATZ TO RUFFY

Giggler,
aye!! i'm gonna bring Jem over to ur side playground leh!! saw it on the newsletter like very fun...hahahah. very bo liao hor

Giggler..

Thanks for your "beo seng li" for me hor.. haha
Anyway your experience was good hor??! Same kids coming to bb sit and take pictures..

Looks like I need to decorate the walls soon for picture taking..photo studio corner.. haha

Mom2Nat..

Come la.. if not there's always space for Nat to zzz. Ask Sanrio..

Re: Shopping..

ermm I hope Nat's school not near shopping Mall hor..

Anyway a little bit is good therapy.. I'm a lousy shopper.. only when It comes for the kids..
I was yaking with HB the other day.. My 5 weaknesses

1.Food
2.Books
3.Educational Toys
4.Expensive Shoes(Timberland, Colletee, Kickers, Clarks, Rockports, list goes on..)
5.Cds

Sanrio..

Ermm you timing Ash nap time ok?? Then I serve you extra extra portion of canneloni/baked rice..

Save some baked rice for the under 2s!! :D

<font color="0000ff">RUFFY</font>.. congrats..nice bundle for Christmas!

A's dad
lol...my hb and i both bought our own x'mas presents this year! getting less romantic maybe...but still, this way, no chance of not liking the pressie la!

RUFFY
congrats...wow baby a good weight, eh? hope you recover well and upload pictures soon!

Nat and all "party attendees"
Looking forward to party and seeing you guys again. gift exchange is min $5 each is it? or max?

Mummies who came to Max's party..

Remember the castle ball slide thing? It ripped slighty..not too worry.. it was a weak joint anyway.. haha..

So it's been replaced with this..
613090.jpg

Just show and tell.. maybe can convince some more mummies/daddies to come..

Ava..

No Gift exchange..Not so stressful for some who have to buy for colleagues presents too.. hard on pockets..
happy.gif
And probably no time to buy..
happy.gif

Natalie
$5 is for gift exchange? I tot for food? Wah, where you get the bouncy castle from? Your house must be so huge. Hee...

Giggler
I not rich. Look at wat Natalie buys, she is richer!!
Nope, din visit Ruffy. Stuck at home with Nat today.

brenda, you not joining us for the Xmas party? You bring both boys over? When? Today?

Nat, your students really cute hor?
happy.gif

Mom2Nat, then you really is shopping queen leh. Do you shop online too? Hehehe.........

Shopping
Haiz...am not supposed to buy clothes till i hit my next weight loss marker...maybe undies dont count! i'm not such a shopping queen as you, Mom2nat! hehehe!

Nat
What kind of place you live in to have so much space??? i'm sure i've asked this before...sigh...poor memory

Nat,
I luv Rockports too!!

Giggler,
not joining the party cos Mark working.

Not popping to the playground today cos here gonna thunderstorm soon... remember ur umbrella n xiao xin, walk slowly later yah

Ava,
hahahah... actually Nat lives in a normal flat like us... but she's very xi xin in her furnitures arrangement.

Natalie,
i wan to come but i finish work only at 1pm leh!!!!! by the time i rush down from sengkang, think will be 2plus oredi, still got food?
lame.gif

Back