(2004/05) MAY Babies

Giggler/stressma,
WA! The teachers name very 'popular' lei- nathan? De-Cruz ?

:p:p:p

Giggler,
I plan to bake tmr nite. :p
Hope it is successful.

Hoho
How much u bot?
U agar agar cut the butter to fill up slightly more than 1/3 cup than melt it than measure agn to c if it's 1/3 cup
Thot u wanted to make muffins. I hv not tried the cheese cake recipe. Actually I like to bake but not bake cake

Giggler
U v gd man. Fm dunno how to cook to cook 8 dishes @ 1 go! How did u learn to cook? Who look after your kids when u were cooking?
U still tfb Sherwin?

koala,
24.50 lei... so ex...
sad.gif

i like to bake or rather make the oven working, so that my hb wun nag n nag! keke

i love cheese cake! then this 1 no bake shld be easy bah.

Ask u ah, when it says BEAT hor, can use the mixer?

thks for ur tipsy!

hoho, you're funny leh...
rofl.gif

Koala, I got my parents as teachers lor. The food not very delicious but edible lah. hehehe... My kids were sleeping while I cook. Yap, still tbf Sherwin but not so 'on' this time round.

hoho,
Next time can go together again, with P :)
Looks like you are preparing hard for the baking session.

Beat means you use your cane to hit the butter :p

Koala,
No lar, we din finish them in the zoo, but finished them in a day. Adrian slept quite a while at the playground and also when we walked towards the exit. We din take the tram cos want Alicia to see her girrafe.

Giggler,
Wow, so nice to see ou posting again. 2months liao, seems very fast hor. I thought maternity is 3mths?

No, Alicia is quite independent, and she do not need us to be around. Alicia has been attending ZP for quite a while, so she knows some of the teachers there. Yes, we plan to let her take school bus. Our plan is to start on May 2 for daily class.

Elephant bathing time is 9am (I kept thinking it is 9.30am, so missed it).

Jenny,
ZP accepts kids from 18mths onwards, so 23mths is fine.

giggler,

thks for the link.. i dun even knoe they put up the photos there....
i also didnt realise they change teachers...last time, when they change to 3 sessions and call for a meeting, Mrs nathan is still supposed to be the teacher leh....actually i like her...quite good...this MRs Shiw...dunno who leh...
as for parent teacher meeting...i dunno when..buti think they will have 1 end of the 2nd term...

Hoho
Dat's v x. Can buy a cheese cake. Anyway baking is an x hobby
Y your hubby nag if u dun use the oven? Does he like to eat cakes, muffins, etc?
I love cheese cake but never try making cheese cake.
Beat ah use cane
lol.gif
<font color="0000ff">Alicia's daddy, great mind thinks alike</font>
biggrin.gif

Modern ones use mixer . Save u a lot of effort and time

Giggler
Aye cooking 8 dishes @ 1 go a big project man. How long did your kids sleep? The preparation part is v time consuming.
U supplement Sherwin wif fm?

Alicia's daddy
U had been hoon n muffins for lunch, tea break and dinner?

A's dad,
U GD! suan me!!
ok! i will rembr!

Koala,
Ya, baking is an X hobby! ingredients oso ex!
Cos hor the oven oso X lor.. He will suan me oso lor, say I pro. baker ah, need so pro oven..
sad.gif

So i must prove him wrong lor, n oso use the oven often, then he will find them useful.

I even use to grill chicken.

Wa! u notti like A's dad ah, suan me!

Dun like tt la, i made the cake liao! Nice to c, TOO SWEET to eat!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Now in the freezer become ice cream! haha..

A's dad, my sil keeps singing praises for ZP.
happy.gif

stressma, hehehe... I didnt know abt the photos too. It's another mummy at the Jun thread who gave me the link.

Koala, no, I didnt supplement Sherwin with FM, I supplement him with my sil's bm cos her ss is alot. I split out the 8 dishes into 2 days. I cooked some the nite before.

hoho,
rofl.gif
so funny that your cheesecake become ice-cream.

giggler,
very funny hor!
but he very give me face lei, he really eat lei.. hahaha

Koala,
just put the chx into the oven can liao lor or is it call bake chx ah??!! :p

i dun need to cook, my maid do all the cooking, but now i really cannt tahan the way the veges are cook, so i gto show her lor.

N oso, she can never cook tasty Maggie Mee cos she dun knw how to use chopstick. She will wait till the water boiling, n just stir on top, she dun knw how to dig inside, U know what i mean??!!
so hor, her mee always become very soggy! N i hate it!

So once i cook for her, n ask her same as urs.. haha

I love to bake, but gt no time n dun where can learn baking. keke..

Koala, I'm very lucky that my sil got plenty of ss to spare me.
happy.gif
I still pump 2x in ofc.

hoho, ice-cream is nice mah... You dun like your maid's cooking? The only think I satisfy with my maid is her cooking.

giggler,
ur sil very bz pumping ah, din hear fm her very long liao lei!
SO she is the cow of the hse! kekeke....

Ya i dun like, so my mom train her lor.
U knw ah, when she 1st came, we ask her to fry eggs, her version of fried eggs is not omelette is like a pancake! she can press the fry egg down n round! faint

All my bil n sil never eat what she cooks when she 1st here. Now she better liao.. BUT def. cannt compare with my mum.
happy.gif

I love my mum's cook food, very tasty, very canto style... YUM YUM!

Hoho
U aye sai man. Hv maid to cook still know how to cook. How long hv your maid worked for u? R u a Cantonese?
If u put the chic on the grilled in the oven, it's grill chic. If u put it on the baking tray, than it's baked chic
biggrin.gif

Sorry shld b free scope of Ben & Jerry ice-cream, not Ben & Berry. There is a br in Suntec. Go get a free scope
Can learn baking @ community centre or Pooh Huat

Giggler
Is your sil working?
Y din u ask your maid to cook the dishes for praying?

Koala,
What to do, my results no gd, so go to home econs stream lor... keke.
this oct, she will b 2yrs old maid liao. :p

1 of my grandmothers is canto. But my grandfather is hokkien. However, my mum speaks teochew more, cos the other grandmother is a teochew! haha

YAYa! baked chx, grilled chx, oven chx! haha

sure long queue 1 la, dun want la.

I prefer those hands-on... keke CC, only workshops, PH can consider!

sms from Patsy @ 12am

Doctors are telling us we may have reached a point if no return for Sabie. Her blood acid level keeps going up and her body tissues still not accepting the oxygen. Please pray a miracle because that is the only thing that can save her now. We will still have faith.

GOD PLS HEAR OUR PRAYERS!!
PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!

Hoho
U humble lar. Home econs muz b your interest. I took home econs in sec 1 n 2
Do u prefer cooking or sewing?
My colleagues went to q. They said q long but v fast. Only need to q if u want cone ice-cream. There r staff went round wif a tub to distribute ice-cream in cup

mom2nat
No time to update Chen Chen's blog. Haven't even update zoo trip during CNY, let alone zoo trip wif Alicia's daddy

Michele
Thx for taking the effort to post update of Sabie @ 3+am in so many threads
Yes keep praying for Sabie

hoho, hahaha... think my sil is busy with her work lah. Not fair to compare your maid's cooking to your mom leh.

Koala, my sil is FTWM. Cant ask my maid to cook cos she doesnt know how to cook our style yet. Also I'll vomit blood if I got to teach her, we got language barrier.

Michele, will keep Saby in my prayers.

Koala,
No la, really my results are lousy la! If not i will not be stuck here liao.. :p
Cooking bah, sewing, eyes hurt. kke

OH i went to queue as well, cos colic oso say long queue but fast! Yummy ! haha

Giggler,
ur sil funny ah, i reply her sms, ask her why, she din reply me...
she really milking at hme ah! hmm...

ya la, cannt compare la, but then my mum pass all the mique to her liao lei.. hahaha

Koala,
We had muffin for tea break, and muffin+mee hoon for dinner. Save a lot of time hor :p

hoho,
I can't wait to eat your cheesecake one day, but not cheese "ice-cream" okie? Try harder, practise makes perfect :)

Din know cooking maggie mee also got tactics one. When in army, we cook using solid fuel fire, and it tasted very nice. I am a firm believer than cooking under charcoal is the best way to bring out the aroma of the food, even rice.

Giggler,
As long as S learns from ZP, your SIL will continue to sing praises lar.
You can use drawing to teach your maid cooking :)

Mom2nat,
Been very busy last week. Will try to post some pic by this week. One of my engineer wants to turn SAHM, I headache liao....

Michele,
Read abt Saby last night, and my heart and prayers went all out to her.

A's DAD!!
Thou u went to another part of the world!! hahah

Ya, practice need $$$ le.

I will put cheesecake on hold for a while liao.. think muffins or cookies should b easier! hahaha

Ya lor, my hb n mum oso say me lei, say i siao 1, cook maggie mee oso need to train! BUT i m really piss off when i c the mee become soggy n no water/soup!
Hungry man is am Angry man! hhaha

hoho,
I was in Malaysia yesterday. Will be in HK next week :), all rush rush trip. Practise need $$$, but if you are good, you can use it to generate $$$ mah.

Ok, I like blueberry muffin (my fav when in Starbuck US).

hoho, hahaha... so qiao that she really milking at home huh? Do you get angry with your maid? Mine always do silly things that made me so angry that I so quick-tempered nowadays. Sigh... You still got things to ask A's dad to buy?

A's dad, hahhaa... that's what I did when I described to her the different types of eggs, hard-boiled, omelette, etc

giggler,
she not working today ah.. keke

Of cos i do get angry with her la. Will show her black face etc...
but then my hb will say nm la.. its not as if cannt blah blah..
A very GD eg: She threw away my coach box. I was very angry n shouted at her. My hb thou what happen, guess what this man say...
NM la, i buy another 1 for u!!!!!!!
WOW!!! hahahaha...

10mins later, he use the calculator n tell me, his bonus this amt, gto deduct car insurance, road tax etc... left with this amt, part is for saving..
BLAH BLAH BLAH....

I told him, SO, i only need a bag... HAHAHA...

HMM... I never get tired of buying.. haha.. :p

hoho, y ur maid threw away the bag?
if it's my maid, and she think i dun wan it, i think she will keep it for herself!!!!!

giggler, do u get more fed up with ur maid since u get to see her everyday during your confinement? for me i do......during my confinement LY, i cant stand her....last time still ok since got to see her at nites and weekend i usually go out....my maid like to give stupid excuses for her wrong doings.....haiz...and she teach jo-van wrong english....he saw a dragonfly and ask her what is it and she told him this is a butterfly!!!!! i faint!!!!!

stressma,
BOX la not BAG!
u read again... keke

i oso very very scare my maid teaches Phoebe the wrong word. Heng my maid willing 2 learn english, so will ask me if she dun know the word.
Or she will oso listen when i read to P.

hoho, did your hb get the bag for you in the end? Is man more forgiving or what??? My hb kept telling me to give the maid another chance when I complained that I want to change maid. At least your maid willing to learn, my maid doesnt even know numbers leh!!!

stressma, hahaha.... I still rem that I rather came to ofc to work with my big tummy than facing the maid whole day at home when I was still preg. Dragonfly and butterfly still nothing... my maid pointed at "8" and teach Vane that it's "9". Luckily Vane knows number and corrected her. Sigh....

giggler,
I say tt bag will be for CNY 2008, so i gt time to choose mah.. keke
i think so lei, maybe those maid only make mdm angry cos mdm gt 99% of things at hme! hahaha

I told my maid when she 1st came, if she nt willing 2 learn, she n i will suffer lor, communication error lor.
so i bot her a eng-indo dictionary, actually more for myself but in the end she keep n learn.
happy.gif

Giggler,
I thought I was just joking, but you really do that. Quite funny. How do you draw half boil egg???

Woman is the main decision maker at home mah, that's why more demanding on maid performance :p. Believe it or not, I still ask my wife, where does she keep this and that...hehehe...

hoho,
Your hb sounds like ma leh...:p
Can you get a free box from Singapore Coach outlet?

Stressma,
I hardly see dragonfly nowsadays. Alicia is still calling houseflies "fly house", so I must correct her slowly.

hoho, I got the maid eng-indo book and even casette to learn Eng but no use. Anyway, I've decided to change her liao. Wish me good luck to get a better one hor.

A's dad, no choice leh... she didnt seem to understand what I said so I drew for her to see lor. And I find out that most men dont talk to the maid so they dun need to face maid's prob.

a's dad,
u mean my hb same as u is it?? keke..

all men r like tt 1 la! cars are then their wife(s)... :p

giggler,
u changing maid, ur sil oso is it ah?
i know sme K K 1 lor, dun u/stand so no need to do pattern lor.
if she say she dun knw how to cook, so no need cook lor.

this maid contract up?

Giggler,
Maybe you are right. I think Man just leave the talking (to maid) to their wife. If we get a maid later this year, my wife should have no problem cos she knows malay :)

hoho,
Yes, typo error.
I dun treat car like my wife lar. If you see my car, very dirty one. I juz told my colleagues I got free car wash from the sky today :p, but I cannot stand bird poo on the car, so must clean off immediately.

A's dad,
ALAMAK!
my hb oso like tt lei! dun bother to wash the car!!! i really pity the car.
feed it so well, buy insurance smemore, then din groom it... poor thing! :p

hoho,
I pay more attention to regular maintenance of the car than to groom it (externally). Since I drive a lot into Malaysia, the last thing I want is to have the car break down in the middle of the N-S highway. Because I drive, Alicia do not have a lot of opportunity to take the MRT. The last time Alicia took MRT was almost 1.5year ago. She is over 90cm and I think I have to pay her fare now.

a's dad,
my hb is in sales n he used d car a lot. same, he is concerned over regular maintenance so tat d car dun failed him esp wen he is on d road most of d tx, n not grooming. car wash all done by petrol station 'black uncles' (tis is how notti ash called them). i told my hb his white car is turning yellow! he alwy said d car is to serve him n not he serves d car, his theory, haha... n he said he wld nvr buy a white car agn.
tink ash only took mrt once or twice, mayb 1 yr ago too :p

a's dad/sanrio,
Wa! both of kiddos hao ming ya!

P will take bus n lrt maybe every 2-3mths. When hb work OT, we take LRT home. When i onleave, we take bus/mrt to go shopping! keke

At hme, when P carrying a bag, i ask her where is she going, she say BUS, n very seriously walk to the gate!! haha...

Sanrio,
white car diff. to maintain hor, black car, very warm. I like RED! haha... then hb will say, he dun want to drive an angbao around! keke

hoho03,
ash mus b deprived of bus rides so much so he 'adores' d bus driver :p so somtx, i told hb, can u dun drive n brg ash for a bus ride to central. once ash goes up d bus, he wld wave n say 'hello or hi bus uncle', some bus drivers oso dun noe how to respond to his 'warmness'.. but hb lazy n so used to car, go very nearby, he oso drive.
i used to take ash for bus rides but ever since i preg n during early preg got giddy spells, now late preg, too heavy liao, so din brg ash for bus rides anymore. oso he is in full day school now.

yes white n black difficult to maintain. hb's theory agn, he said he is in corporate sales, not nice to mt clients in a 'sporty red' car..

Sanrio,
I am in sales too. "black uncles" seems more polite than Alicia who says "Ah Nie Nie". I always give her a stern look when she says that.
Red is also out for me, not that I am in corporate sales, but I do not think I am suitable for a red car. So you see, I am driving a silver car (neutral, and dirty- hard to see from far) :p

I used to take Alicia for a bus ride (from home to JP) whenever my wife works OT at month end, but now with Adrian, I cannot manage both.

hoho,
I think all kiddos are hao ming nowadays lar. P also hao ming mah. Alicia will be taking sch bus from next months onwards (to ZP daily class).

a's dad,
imagine we were shopping for hb's shoes at isetan 1 day n ash saw a salesgirl a bit 'plump' n he shouted 'fat aunty taking shoes for daddy'. we dun noe where to hide our face!!!!
my hb oso said grey beta choice, dirty oso cant c :p

Sanrio,
We would be like Ostrich if Alica does that, but it's really funny though. Our tods are just so innocent. Alicia also makes comments which have put us in an embarrass situation. Just last week, we met up with an aunty from our block and she saw that Alicia has grown up. Alicia called aunty, and after a brief conversation, we parted. Just barely 10meters away, she asked me "why aunty face got black color one?". I kept saying "shhhhh"...This aunty has a patch of "bluish" pigmentation on her right eye, and cheek area.

a's dad, hoho,
hahaha, phew.. d salesgirl looked 'ok' af hearing ash's remarks n still smiled at us. i was there quickly trying to 'shut' ash's mouth, wori wat wld b his next comment :p

Giggler
Wat r the type of food your maid cooked dat u like?
Is your previous maid better than your current maid?

Hoho
Si meh. In my sec school I hear say home econs for sec 3 n 4 v tough 1 leh
Did u q for cone or cup ice-cream? My colleague told me some while eating the ice-cream q for another round
Definitely cheesecake is more difficult to bake than muffins n cookies. Dat's y I never make cheesecake tho I love it
My hubby likes red car but I like white car

Alicia's daddy
Your wife deserved the break to prepare dinner after waking up early to cook bee hoon
Oh yes food cooked using charcoal gives a much better aroma n taste
Next time make blueberry muffins for u. But mine not US Starbucks std hor
I made the decision to buy champagne color car
proud.gif

Sanrio, Alicia's daddy
Sometimes we purposely park our car @ home n bring Chen Chen to take LRT or MRT.
My hubby bathe (dat's the word he used to tell Chen Chen) his car everywk. Last wk he brot Chen Chen wif him to wash car. Chen Chen did his job seriously. Yet to update tis in his blog
I love to c tods' innocent action n listen to their innocent talk. But can cause embarrassement @ times

Mommies,
Pics of Sentosa. Wanted to download last nite but Alicia "instructed" me to go to sleep again. Thought of pretending, and get up later (also to call US), but dozed off till 6.30am. Will try again tonight.

hoho, Koala,
What are the test conducted in home econ? baking a cake?

Koala,
White car looks nice, but maintaining can be a headache. I have seen white car becoming yellow car before. Your hb very diligent in washing. I am sure Chen also enjoy the washing. Alicia would enjoy too if I get her involve, because she can splash water.

Thank you thank you for the blueberry muffin.
Why you choose champagne color?

Koala, prev maid better cos she got experience in Spore. I like her fried rice.

A's dad, hehehe... so qiao. I thot of downloading pix last nite but got to 'sleep' with Vane first. In the end, too tired to walk to PC liao. Hopefully I can get it done over the weekends.

Back