(2004/02) February Babes

Hi Mummies

THANK YOU for your concern and words of kindness.

Linda

Your nephew took a week?

Today is considered her 5th day. I took a pic of her throat just now (with flash, so much easier to see the inside of the mouth) and we are saddened by the "ugly" sight of ulcers. What a disease to befall young children... very painful lor. anyway, she is healing... but still struggles to drink and eat. Struggled less today than yday though - a good sign. Praying for speedy recovery...

Dorcas has been staying at po po house for 4 days already.. visited her just now... she asked if she could come home with me a few times... I had to say no and explained why.. she accepted my explanation readily. but my heart was quite heavy. However, it is really comforting that she is not making noise asking to be brought back etc.. and my family members said she has been a gd gal.

We will take her to the doc for a review (once no more ulcers) and she will return to sch when the doc certifies her fit for school.

Pink

Glad that Ying is feeling better today
happy.gif

You must take care of yourself too. My colleague caught it from his son. He had fever and red dots on his palm.

Linda,
realised the plastic bag of the fruit farm we visited has a website
happy.gif
www.desaruff.com

pink_tulip,
Glad to hear tat Dorcas has been good at your parents'.

do keep us updated on Ying's condition.

<font color="0077aa">Avos boy-boy!</font>
Why are you so angry? Dun like to take photo?
kao_kiss.gif

Van
He sure has that baby-face still! So adorable! Especially the 1st pic!
kao_kiss.gif

How are you adapting to our country &amp; weather since you returned to SG?

hi mommies!

Amosco will deliver my orders for the eclairs and pizzas on this coming Sat. Shall we have our gathering next week or week after?

Pink
Shall we hear an appropriate date from you? Hope to have you and both Ying &amp; Dorcas here! How's Ying's recovery?

hi mummies,
those pix were taken by my younger sis. she wanted to capture Avos with 'xi nu ai le' expression... i like his 'angry' expression. it looks more like sad yar? his way of expressing angry is pouting lips with arms crossed. he will bit his lips n frown with 'sad'
happy.gif

shimmrs,
i prefer next sat too
happy.gif
tis sat my elder sis's bday, want to give her a treat plus my hb will only leave on the 8th :p

oh yar, mummies using TFS products, today i saw tat they have a branch at vivocity. wanted to get something but hb ard *erhm'...

shimmrs / pink_tulip,
the sandal i ordered from TCP is slightly too small for Avos
sad.gif
wanted to get the crocs athen for him today but he's in between their 2 sizes... have to start hunting again *sigh*

Pink &amp; Van
I am fine with NOV11, next Sat.

Ok, let's fix the date.

MOMMIES
Pls make yourself available on this day to my humble home off Jln Jurong Kechil for our gathering 2006. Hope to have everyone here on Nov11.
happy.gif

Time will be flexible. Pls input your preferred timing.

Van
HUH? Too small? Aiyo! I know how you feel, just like how disappointed I was when I received that pair of ON shoes which were too small!

Kyla also the same like Avos when I tried to fit Kyla into those authentic crocs! Her size is in between 8-9 &amp; 10-11.

TFS products are very reasonably-priced i find.
happy.gif

Btw, Avos looked very cute when he pouts his lips! hee...

Hi Mummies!

Sorry I haven't written much!

Ying should be well by Fri. She has a few ulcers at the back of the throat which are getting smaller. Got to wait for these to heal, take her to the PD for review and be certified fit for school.

Next Wed is her Concert night.
happy.gif

This Sat morning, Dorcas will be having orientation at the kindergarten. So excited for her! She is starting school!
happy.gif
When I rec'd the letter informing us of her orientation, I showed her the envelope and letter and explained to her what it was all about, she jumped up with a "yeah!" I may let her take the sch bus. Hmm...

Van

I think Linda uses the most TFS products amongst us!
happy.gif
I have not managed to stumble into the shop though.

You will visit TFS again after 8 Nov??!!
biggrin.gif

OH... the sandals are too small? Then how, are you selling them off or passing them to your nephew?

Shimmrs

You are so "ke qi" and thoughtful!!
kao_clap.gif

Thank you for opening your home for the gathering. Timing ah... what about the rest? AFternoon? 3+ pm?

shimmrs,
can i know which MRT station or shopping mall is near to your place? i probably will take Avos out for lunch n shop while he naps. once wake up go ur place straight
happy.gif
3-4pm shld be fine.

pink_tulip,
great to hear tat Ying is recovering
happy.gif

Dorcas will be in the same school as jie jie?

TFS - not exactly aft the 8th lah. so long hb not shopping with me can liao. yest when i say i want to see something there, he went on saying tat i still have so many at home, blar blar... tmr i'm meeting up with old colleagues. last friday with my old friends, we had a great time dining n "karaoke-ing" without kids. i reached home 5am :p

i've posted the sandals at the marketplace liao... together with another 2 pairs which MIL bought from US. too early to keep for nephew leh. but if no one deals, i will do tat.

Hi mOmmies!

Van

BT BATOK MRT STATION is the nearest to my home. There is a WEST MALL shopping mall there.
happy.gif

Pink

So excited to hear about Dorcas going to school soon!! Good to hear that Ying is recovering well.
happy.gif

<font color="119911">OUR GATHERING ON NOV 11, SAT / 3.30PM</font>
=====================================

pink
happy to hear that Ying is feeling better now, just in time for her school concert. is dorcas back home now?

hi mommies
i'm not able to join the gatethering as we have to attend our niece birthday party that day. you girls have fun
happy.gif

hi shim
when are you moving to HK?
btw jay love the books we ordered thru you. thanks vm for the effort.
are u done with the distribution? if not, i'm free this week.

Gisele

Glad that Jay is taking well to the books. Unfortunately Kyla does not really like those books.
sad.gif
She prefers story-based books.

Thanks for offering to help with the distribution. RP distribution has completed. Only left with 3 more sets to be collected from my place.
happy.gif

1st December will be our official move to HKG. Will tentatively put up in a serviced-apartment for a month or 2. Will look for one unit we like while we are there. Will be looking for one unit in the same condo I mentioned earlier. Dun want to rush into getting one unit which is run-down and old.
happy.gif

When is your departure for your hols? Can you make it for our gathering?

Hi mummies,
Ryan just started school at the new place today will update later.
Nov 11 is okay with us also.
happy.gif

PT,
Good to know that Ying is getting better and she will be well by next week.

1st day of CC... His CC at present only 20 kids coz just change management. His class has about 13 pupils..divided among the english and Chinese teacher. He is the most hyperactive one in class.. (also I think taking advantage coz I spend 1/2 day there with him today). will update more in his blog.
happy.gif

ruffy_happy,
can PM me the link to Ryan's blog?
happy.gif
i forgot to copy the folders of my favourites from pc to tis notebook.

Shim
I'm travelling on 19th Nov and back on the 25th. My fren just came back fr HK and said her girl (3yo) enjoyed disneyland alot. We are going to stay one nite at disneyland hotel and will have bfast and dinner with disney characters. Really cant wait to go
happy.gif

Unfortunately, I cant make it for the gathering. Maybe we can meet up for drinks before you go
happy.gif

Ruffy
Did Ryan like his new school? Can I have his blog again pls.

Morning mummies,
2nd day for Ryan at his new school. Just let him there.. didn't want to accompany him coz he will misbahve himself if I am there. Anway he is a "Veteran" at school..so shouldn't be a problem.
He is okay at the new place.. can get along with his new friends and lessons.

Gisele,
Ur Nick doesn't accept PM leh.. Maybe u PM me your E-mail then I send it to you. Don't want to publish it here
happy.gif

Gisele
Really?? Wow! I also cannot wait for you to complete your exciting trip and post pics to share with us leh! But unfortunately, Kyla will be too timid to come close with those disney characters! So cool! Have breakfast with the them??

No worries, we can always arrange to meet again somewhere in town or Jurong Point for makan or coffee?

MOMMIES
Who are coming to the gathering? Looks like only Pink, Van &amp; Ruffy?

Hi mummies

Phew... finally, ying's ulcers are almost cleared. Should be totally cleared by tmrw. Will be seeing dr for a review this weekend.
happy.gif

These few days, very sian for me. MY 'flower legs' could not go out and gai gai... Visiting Dorcas at my mum's place - not counted lah... Feel very 'stifled' and SIAN... so does hb... feels a bit like confinement
uhoh.gif

How are you ladies??

Shimmrs

Seems like only Kyla, Avos, Ryan and Dorcas are meeting up.

Pink
Good!
kao_smile.gif
Happy for Ying that her ulcers are almost cleared and she is feeling happier now? The two loving sisters must have missed each other's company very much hor?

So your "huay-ka" can go gai-gai next week liao? hee...

I was down with bad sinus last evening. Had 2 clarinase before went to bed. All cleared up this morning but unfortunately, Kyla kena the virus from me! She is having slight fever and runny nose now! I hope she will get better in the morning after having her medication!

Ya lor, so
sad.gif
only 4 mommies &amp; 4 kiddos + Ying! I ordered one carton of eclairs ie 12 trays for the gathering leh! Looks like I have to keep and bring them over to HKG on DEC1.

mommies
Can your kiddos take ribena or milo packet drinks? Thinking of getting these 2.

Linda
Are you coming to my place next saturday?
kao_smile.gif

Ruffy
Are you feeling "big" now? Going to pop in 1 mth's time?

Hi mummies
MIA for a while...
happy.gif
Today I cannot believe my good luck... The kindy sold off tory's seat!! Just as I wanted to re-confirm my placing with them, they 'very efficiently' sold off her seat when I sent in my cancellation 3 weeks ago, but have not yet refunded me.
sad.gif
Gosh!! Just as i lost all hope (how would my fren's mum want to care for my girl if the two kids go diff school??!!!), an angel called me... My that fren. She actually told me to cool down (i was crying all over again over the disappointment n the thot of tory going CC again) and say tt at most we enrol the girls elsewhere. WE!!! I couldn't believe the kind of fren I have in her. Already quite flattered re the offer for babysitting, and now! She was willing to go thru re-arranging her kid's school stuff for tory!! *touched*

Hi shimmrs
I think I might be able to join in... But tory wakes abt 5. I wonder if it will be too late then?

Hi PInk
Glad tt ying is recovering well.
happy.gif
Hope she is able to go to school on Monday. Must really fatten her up after this episode.

Can understand the sian-ess staying cooped up for so long. *sayang* Never mind, can start making plans again liao!!

Mummies
Any plan for this weekend?
happy.gif
Me have cause for celebrations!! hahahhaa.... maybe just bring the two girls to Hay Dairies Farm to see milking of goats.
happy.gif

LindA!
Isn't that good news? So envy you having such a good friend who stood by you all the way! Hope your friendship remains this way forever!!! Am happy for you and Tory too!

Our gathering starts at 3.30pm. What time can you reach my place?

ENjoy your dairy farm visit over the weekends!! Remember to take pics and tell us all about the fun you are going to have! Hahaha.. maybe your gd frd's daughter will become Tory's good frd just like their mommies? How nice?

hi mommies,
not sure can i make it for gathering or not. jon also wakes up at around 5. think by the time i reach there all mommies will go off already. then its a sat so will be going to my mum's house in the evening.

btw, does ur kiddos ask a lot of "why"? jon always ask many "why" and sometimes really dunno how to answer him. can be quite irritating sometimes :p but i think he learns from our answer as he is able to tell anr person what he has understood.

hi pink,
so happy to hear that ying is recovering well. u must be happy as can bring dorcas back and also to go out gai gai. hee..

hi ruffy,
good to hear that u are given long MC to rest a home. better rest more this period since when baby comes sure sleep deprived.

hi van,
have not welcome u back yet n u have been here for 2 weeks?! how have ur stay here been? have u eaten all the food u missed? hope u are adjusting well to the weather.

hi linda,
the kindy sure want to maximise profit n no choice as u have sent in your cancellation. last wk was the trial week tory at Ashley's house? how was it? good to hear that your friend willing to change sch in order to be in the same sch as tory. must be hardworking to look for sch since now is already year end. all the best for your sch search!

Linda,
good to know that you have such an understanding friend. Tory will surely enjoy going to school with her friend
happy.gif

Mini,
Yeah.. already at present quite sleep deprived with Ryan waking up often to sneak into our bed instead of sleeping in his own bed.
happy.gif
He is also asking why. etc.. giving his own explainations etc and expecting you to belief what he says- (sometimes likes about things like finishing his dinner etc.. )

hi mummies!
wat abt Miu &amp; bluebellas? anyone still in contact with them? probably can send them an sms re our gathering?
happy.gif

mini,
thanks for the welcome
happy.gif
has been eating ALOT :p dont have the courage to step on the scale now.

weather - no, still cant get used to it. actually i have the impulse to leave with hb next week
sad.gif
both me n hb having very bad sinus every nite n morning. Avos also has blocked nose during his sleep but thankfully he's still able to sleep thru the nite without fuss. must be something in the room tat trigger. already cleaned every single corner of the room incl our bedframe. suspect the curtains / mattress. still havent got the chance to wash the curtains. need to borrow the steam cleaner from MIL for the mattress, keeps forgetting.

pink_tulip,
glad to hear tat Ying is much better now. has she gain back her appetite or eating more than usual to 'bu' back?
happy.gif

shimmrs,
if majority of the mummies not able to make it at 3.30, maybe can suggest another timing at your convenience? i'm flexible with the time.

Linda,
wow, such good friends r hard to get. u're blessed
happy.gif

mummies,
have a great weekend! gonna be a busy week for me again. my sis's helper is arriving on monday. BIL n sis (both full-time working n cant cook) wants me to teach her general house rules, cooking n infant care. will try to catch up here whenever i can. appreciate can keep me in the loop re the gathering if didnt hear from me
happy.gif

Hi mummies,
If u want to change the timing on sat 11 nov.. we are fine also.

Van,
If you are interested to bring Avos to Sentosa.. can let me know..we can go in free
happy.gif
(have car pass)

Hi shimmrs
happy.gif
Yes, certainly hope that the girls will grow up being great frens too. But now, they are into snatching most of the time.
lame.gif
Hopefully they grow out of it and can enjoy school together.
Hay Dairies - dunno if daddy is up to it. Only thinking of bringing tory to Ah Kun kaya toast in Causeway Point for now... she loves the eggs and kopi.
happy.gif

I reckon tory will wake around 4+ 5pm.... By the time we reach your place, should be 6+ liao... think the mummies would have all gone home.
sad.gif
I think we will have to give it a miss.

Hi Mini
Tory's current school should have seats available for next year. Only thing is tt they will not be learning much in terms of curriculum cos still considered playgroup. Ashley's mummy says ok lah cos she dun expect kids tt age to learn too much too. So on Monday I'll go book the seats first for next year. Tory's trial at Ashley's house will start next week.
happy.gif
Crossing my fingers tt she will behave herself.

Jon's asking Y is a good sign!! Try your best to answer him as much as possible using the shortest answer, even silly ones if there is no real answer to it. I feel that we shld encourage them asking questions so they learn.

Hi Van
Wow... so you become trainer liao?
happy.gif
Yes, i do certainly feel blessed to have such good fren, kept asking my hubby what we did in our previous life to have such good fren. The hubby even commented to the grandma tt the girls should not receive special treatments...all sleep on the same bed, eat from the same pot and poo in the same hole. HAHAHAHAHA....

Hi mummies
Would like some ideas as to how you mummies spend time with your kids? Esp for SAHMs?
happy.gif
Me like to think far far ahead...kekekekeke...

Honestly, although I wouldn't want to leave my job, I still think it would be better for tory should I be able to care for her myself. And even for the next one, no one will be helping me liao and I dun expect anyone to. So thinking along the line to quit when I have my next one. But need motivational ideas to spend whole days at home with the kids.... me so huai kah! Must start 'self-motivating' myself now.
happy.gif

Also for spending Sats lah, since me and tory stay home till late evening.

hi mommies,
today special sun as jon went to MIL house as i need to do a film review. deadline tmr. ytr completed a 3000words learning journal due tmr too. so sick to write essay esp my EL is lousy. good thing is this is my last assignment in NIE!! still waiting for school posting.

next few wks will only go NIE once a wk so the rest of the time can spend with jon. i also at a loss what to do with him.

hi linda,
think not easy to be SAHM. taking care of the kids basic needs plus doing basic housework, preparing meals can take up all the time. one must be v discipline to set aside time for enrichment activities for the kids. really peifu mrs shim, pink and van for being SAHM. nowadays i m more free so take care of jon more often. i felt myself caught up in the same cycle - preparing breakfast n bath, play time, preparing lunch, preparing go nap, preparing dinner, play time, preparing to sleep. only left abt 1hr each in morning n night to spend meaningful time with jon.

but if no one takes care of tory n 2nd kid best is u can stay at home to look after. maybe after being SAHM for some time will be more efficient n then can do more stuffs.

oh the trial wk is next wk ah.. tot is last wk. actually not sure how much they will learn at 3 yrs old too. think nursery is more impt. usually we enroll them for pre-N to secure a place for N only. if everything turn up well early next yr must go register tory n ashley for N at the church kindy.

agreed jon asking Y is good but sometimes frustrating esp when i m tired. he will ask n ask non stop. ha. he will also ask MIL Y in chinese too. so this make hubby not afraid jon will follow blindly MIL superstitious belief.

hi van,
here so hot n humid not easy to adapt. i also pissed off by the weather but with air con not too bad. oh must quickly clean the curtain n bed.

we getting older so metabolism rate goes down. fast to get fat hor n need to make it a point to exercise regularly.

Hi Mommies,
Linda/Mini,
There are many things that you can do as SAHM, there are many homeschooling websites with ideas that you can do with them. If you want you can drop me an e-mail and I forward to you what I have compiled on Homeschooling to teach Ryan for the next few months next year.
happy.gif

shimmrs

you are really thoughtful
happy.gif
- ordering snacks and asking us regarding the kind of drinks our kiddos take. really appreciate your kindness. My gals will take water from their water bottles! hahaha... i seldom let them take cold stuff and they get iced milo once in a while at mac's. no need to prepare much food/drinks... just the few of us mah...

Mummies

thanks for your concern for Ying. She is well. Yeah! (and PHEW!...has been a tiring and difficult 1+ week...) Seen doc yday and got the letter. I took her to hairdresser for a haircut today. Her fringe was too long and untidy. yes, she can return to sch tomorrow. she missed 6 school days in all. I hope she can remember her part for the concert performance. Her appetite is back. She asked for two cups of milk this morning! Much to our surprise! Good lah... will gain back the 1kg she lost! On the other hand, Dorcas weighs 14.6kg. I think she has put on a few hundred grammes.
happy.gif

Van

Got to train your sis' maid? Dun think that is an easy job leh... but it's so nice you are stepping in to help.

shimmrs,
agree with PT, juz a few of us, u dun have to prepare so much yar?
happy.gif

Linda / pink_tulip,
i'm also not comfortable in training the maid but left with no choice leh... both BIL n sis approached me to help. they both working full time, now while waiting for bb's arrival, the maid would end up too free. they actually suggested to drop the maid at my place every morning when they leave for work
crazy.gif
they expect me to cope at home with their maid ah!!! i feel since the main objective is to teach her cooking, better for me to go over their place when i'm free. very good reasons - i'm on vacation n my house dun have any seasoning hahahah...

ruffy_happy,
thanks for the offer. will let u know
happy.gif

mummies,
aiyo my sinus getting bad
sad.gif
sneezing whole of today... now my nasal passage starts to feel pain
sad.gif
must start water parade with Vit C liao...

today told Avos tat daddy going back sweden on wed n he said he wants to follow. so i told him to go ahead with daddy while i stay in sg. he said 'nooo! mummy go sweden, dont want sg'
uhoh.gif

gtg liao... my grandma's bday today *sigh* so 'happening/eventful' since we came back.

Hi Mini
happy.gif
So you will be passing out soon yes?
happy.gif
What will u be teaching?
Yes, I also salute the SAHMs. A lot of pple think it is "good life" staying home, but few realise it is more than a full time job! It is 24hrs!
Will hv to really consider VERY carefully when it comes to the second kid. Timing very impt now.
If the Church Kindy don't have seats then we will keep to tory's current school and I have in mind to ask my bro to remind me of another kindy's enrolment (my niece and nephew are attending) since i have also received info from tory's classmate tt that one is better. C how.

oops, continue later, tory's awake.

Van

Oh... so you are training the helper while they are at work. Avos follows you around? Wah! Not easy leh!
sad.gif

How's the helper? Does she listen attentively to your instructions? How is your sis going to supervise her in time to come? You must tell your sis what to expect from the helper lor???

Hb is returning so soon! When is your departure date? Sorry - me very forgetful nowdadays... pardon me if I keep on asking the same qns!! :p

Sinus attack?!?! I get one from time to time. Can understand how you feel. I will pop antihistamine (tiny yellow pill) before bed. During daytime, bo pian, got to drive, cannot take that (drowsy) so I take Panadol for Cold Relief. It is quite effective in stopping the running nose too. But nothing beats getting a good sleep! Heh heh heh...
happy.gif

shimmrs

How's kyla?? How are you? recovered from your bout of sinus liao?

You are also about to experience some big changes in life... how do you feel? Are you busy with packing?

Mummies from our thread go places ya?!!! Sweden, HK,... *wink*

Linda

You are thinking of being a sahm?
happy.gif

pink_tulip,
my sis will fetch her helper only tmr
happy.gif
yes, the plan is to train the helper while they both at work with Avos tagging along with me. so they suggested to bring her to my place (thinking more convenient for me) but i choose not to loh. i also hope the helper can settle down comfortably where she's staying mah. but juz now BIL said tat he will take care of the maid these few days until my hb leaves on wed
happy.gif

at the moment, our departure date is on 24 jan. but may have to bring it 2 weeks earlier, subject to hb's job commitment.

my sneezing n blocked nose finally stopped when i reached my grandma's - aft sweating
happy.gif

Linda,
actually the motivation for me to remain a SAHM is seeing Avos growing well everyday, developing n behaving according to my own expectation
happy.gif

re the activities, as i mentioned b4, it's not juz according to Avos' interest, but also depends on my mood
happy.gif
the person who introduce the 'new game' must be able to create the excitement too yar?
happy.gif

Hi mommies
Just fetch my brother n family n my mum from the airport, they went to melbourne.
happy.gif
The kids are all rosy cheeks from the cold and had lots of stories to tell.
happy.gif

Just now feeling a little sentimental just I packed tory's bags for tomorrow... hahaha... like tory's first camp away from home. Hubby reminded me tt this arrangement already a blessing in disguise liao and I cheered up a little. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed tt tory will be happy and behave herself. We kept reminding her abt behaving and she is quite excited and happy abt going over tomorrow.

Hi Pink
Finally can relax a bit now that Ying is better. Really must fatten her up. Did she lose lot?
Dorcas' home too now? They must have missed each other.
SAHM - well, if long term wise, I reckon it would be the case since I can't wait for MIL to come back then have my second one, and cannot expect to put both at Ashley's house. Anyway, it is still too early to comment, will just take each step as it comes. Just tt I thought I have to 'motivate' myself to prepare for it.

Hi Van
Your sinus need a workout?
happy.gif
Glad tt it is better. So fast your hubby leaving liao? Any plans for the next 2 mths tt hubby's away?

happy.gif
It is also for tory that I have the thinking to be a SAHM. I cannot be troubling others for long term and I also feel that for tory to grow within our expectations in terms of discipline, behaviour, I reckon we must do it ourselves.
Thanks for telling me that activities are based on your moods too.
happy.gif
kekeke.. not so stressed over being the 'perfect' mum.

Hi shimmrs,
Was thinking along the line if I can pop tory into the cab while she sleeps to your place. It will depend on what time she sleeps though... PM me your addy and I can what i can do. But don't count me in for the arrangments first just in case I can't make it? thanks!!
happy.gif
really hope to join in.

Dear mommies
Since there are only a few of us, I shall not get any beverages.
happy.gif

Re: packing
Err... actually not much packing yet since we are going on Nov30 or Dec1 to put up in a serviced apartment for a month or 2 to slowly look for an ideal unit.. so will only bring clothings over first. The official move of stuff will only be after we get our apartment. Err.. we may even settled for a serviced apartment if we like it during the month's stay.

Pink
Thanks for asking. I fully recovered from my sinus liao. Kyla just recovered today! She kept pretending to be unwell! She will tell me, "mama, i not feeling well. Want to take medicine! mama!"

I am so puzzled why she kept calling me "mama" these days?! She will shout "Dad" occasionally too!

Van
So you are leaving in Jan? I supposed end of the year weather in SIN is not too bad lah, more cooling towards in the end of the year. But I guessed you also dun enjoy the raining days here right? hee...

Linda
Sure! I will PM you my address. Hope to have you here too!

mommies
I am also flexible on the timing. Just let me know what time.
happy.gif
No dinner wiil be served at my place though.. hee..hee.. Or we can order home delivery from Pizza Hut for dinner if our gathering happen to be near dinner-time???

Shimmrs

No worries about the beverages!

Good that kyla has also recovered. She is cheeky! Pretending not to be well and asking for medicine huh... she likes medicine??
happy.gif

We won't be staying for dinner. I have to visit my parents this Sat cos we have missed 2 Saturdays already - ah gu and ah yi miss Ying a lot! So we will reach at around 3+ and leave before 5pm. Ok with you and mummies here?

Van

You are going to be alone with Avos for about 2 months?

On the other hand, I think you will be occupied since your sis will need your support and help!
happy.gif

Oh yes! Perspiring helps to alleviate sinus too! Glad you are ok now.

Linda

I support Van's "actually the motivation for me to remain a SAHM is seeing Avos growing well everyday, developing n behaving according to my own expectation" She summarised it so well!!
happy.gif

Ying lost 1 kg. But her appetite has been very, very good these few days!

The two gals missed each other a lot! The noise is back.

Linda,
keep us updated Tory's new cc arrangement
happy.gif

pink_tulip / Linda,
my hb will be away for only 6 weeks
happy.gif
he will return sg on christmas eve then we'll leave together in jan.

during tis period i believe i will be in n out of my hse helping my sis with her new 'members' in the family. hopefully our return date can be aft my nephew's full mth.

Hi Pink
Keep feeding Ying and make it a 2kg increase okay? hehehe... I think you welcome the noise too yes? The usual mess and fights...
happy.gif

Yes, at home with me, I think I can steer her to the way I wish she can learn/grow... Hopefully can afford to SAHM lor.

Hi Van
OIC. I thot he won't be back and u leaving alone back to sweden.
happy.gif
6 weeks for FREE shopping ahahha...just ask him to leave behind the credit card!! kekekeke.... but you will be busy too helping out.

Tory is ok at ashley's place today. But didn't napped. Guess not used to the new environment. Today very emotional again... cos I asked ashley's grandma how did tory behave and she say ok, she understands instructions better but they snatch... Then my heart went thump.... Aiyoh, so scare she won't agree to help out in the end... could also tell the maid was tired too... sigh... Really hope kena toto so that can immediately solve all my prob...ahahhaa...then I open childcare MYSELF!!
happy.gif

Van

I see! Good lah... I thought you would be kind of lonely to spend xmas in sg with avos but without hb. Like that very "balanced" leh... you have some really FREE time (freedom) to shop
happy.gif

Linda

Ying's appetite is good so I am not so worried about the loss. Will put on wt over time.
Eh... welcome the noise ah? Not exactly... wait till you are in my shoe. PEACE and QUIETNESS is hard to come by :p

Can afford lah... your hb is doing ok ya? Actually, I think most pple can afford... the bottomline is how much we have to cut back on the "unnecessaries" and "luxuries", which can be hard to give up. And must have good budgeting lor...

Keep us updated on tory's trial.
happy.gif

Hi Mummies,
PT,
good to know that Ying is eating well now and recovering
happy.gif

Today we went to the gyane. BB is 2.7kg liao at 34 weeks. Put on 900g the past 2 week. BB put on 700g. I put on 200g only.hehe
happy.gif

Anyway I feel that he will be bigger then Ryan when born. Now busy cleaning up the house etc.
Ryan is okay in school .. enjoy spending time with his classmates and teachers.

Back