19 month old not sleeping

Bill Loh

My son caught a cold which developed into a fever on Monday. From then on he wants to be carried whole night. My wife and I rotating. It's been 3 nights now, and I guess it will continue till he is better. Any good suggestions how we can lay him in bed? Desperately in need of advice. Thanks.

Last edited:

I think baby needs alot attention and he isnt comfy (maybe flu, body heat, position in bed, etc).. I know some bb after recovered den will continue wanting to carry as they feel more secure...
Actually i also no advice to give, cos when i c my kid cry when she is sick i sure carry no matter how tired...but will pass to my parents to tk care if im shagged..haha.
Did ur son seen the doc or on any medication? Some times they will drink more water/milk as they wont have appetite to eat solid. Speedy recovery to ur boy...

try using yaolan .they will zzzz better and feel more secure.
it is always very stressful when kids fall sick, especially when we need to work the next day :(

I think baby needs alot attention and he isnt comfy (maybe flu, body heat, position in bed, etc).. I know some bb after recovered den will continue wanting to carry as they feel more secure...
Actually i also no advice to give, cos when i c my kid cry when she is sick i sure carry no matter how tired...but will pass to my parents to tk care if im shagged..haha.
Did ur son seen the doc or on any medication? Some times they will drink more water/milk as they wont have appetite to eat solid. Speedy recovery to ur boy...

You are right, he has gone back to more milk nowadays... Thanks.

Back