1 year old celebration

sweetieslover

hi mommies.. Anyone knw where can i give my 1 year old boy a birthday party? Is there any west, north or city area that can held a celebration? Tot of chalet but most of it r at e east area. Thx

Anyone even held bday at Chervon Function room?
Even held my boy's 1st bday at Chervon chalet 2yrs back, tog of doing something different for my 3rd child who is turing 1 in April.

me too! want to celebrate my daughter's first birthday!
her birthday is next month. and i still haven't thought of a cheap and nice venue.. the last i check was with aranda.. cheapest is 30++ per pax.. beyond budget..
got any suggestions?

Me too looking for 1... next month end... Any one have good ideas???
Have trying asking Pariss international Buffet (Hi Tea- weekend only). Min 50paxs... But something good is they have function room...

Hi, I am looking for venue suggestions for my daughter's 1st birthday for about 100 pax. I don't have a condo, so can't book a condo function room. I also would like to bring in my own catering. Please let me know if you have any suggestions! Thanks! Also, 100 pax, how many kg of cake will i need to order? Any good bakeries with nice cake designs and reasonable price?
happy.gif

my friend had her wedding at CC. i think you can try CC nearby your place. coz at CC you can bring your own catering =)

Hi can try this from Ejelly which I have ordered for my son. Very good feedback from my guests.

They have many other designs, its not too sweet and much tastier than the other Agar Agar makers. A lot of modern designs too. Price is from $50 with free delivery.

Contact to Ejelly - Mrs Elizabeth Tan 98801106 or email: [email protected]

2215124.jpg

The Mrs Elizabeth Tan is a copy cat...coz my aunty in Malaysia bought a cake before under www.Qjelly.com and more beautiful then Mrs Elizabeth Ta...and i found that in ejelly website they steal Qjelly photo....I think you may do your own but not to use others ppl photo...so disappointed...

Anyway, Sony started Plasma, then came Philips, Toshiba etc. They are also copy cats!

As long as the consumer benefit, who cares. Elizabeth Tan jelly taste great. Thumbs up for her.

think its quite normal. cos after breadtalk then can many other cake shop. i think its good so tat comsummer can get better product n more choice. think even cake shop also follow one another's design too.

i wld be really happy to order from ejelly if they can make it same as q jelly. Qjelly's design are very nice.

hi..i'm very curious about the jellycake, for mummies who have tried it before, is it all agar agar jelly and no sponge cake?? my son hates jelly and agar agar...i don't want to disappoint him with a cake he don't eat.

hi all for ur info i m doing henna n face painting for kids birthday parties..if any inquiry plz give me a call my no is 93362876 zulu

hi there is there anyone who will be doing bday party for ur lil one? cs i actually engaged a company to do full deco but i have to back out. u will get

::full deco::
::personalised invitation card::
::door gift (will be customised according to ur theme)::
::Instant photo guestbook (u will receive a guestbook, n the crew will come by to take pic of ur guest while they pen their well wishes down)

i have already paid half of the deposit n i am NOT asking for it back. just finding for ppl who can take over. please email me [email protected]

Hi

Any mummies held their kid's 1 year birthday celebration at Goldkist chatlets OR Coasta Sand Pasir Ris?

Kindly give me your feedback as I am deciding between these 2 locations. Thanks!

Hi,

Anybody ordered fm ejelly? Can't seems to log on their website. How to view the varieties of jellies they selling?

I found a good place at Marina Bay Sands, they have private rooms for events from 6 pax to 100 pax.

Log on to www.todai.com.sg

They also provide free small birthday cakes, do request during your reservation.

do any of you need baby/children photography service for your party? My friend just had a first yr bday party for his son and hired a great photographer at just $50/hr. He does casual home shoot for children too. if you are interested you can send a request for quotes to [email protected]

i also need 1 place not too big n not too expensive.not so far from sengkang.my baby turns 1 yo this sep.asking sengkang cc but its v expensive.hope u all can give suggestion.thx

Had my gal's 1st Birthday recently at BBQ Chicken - the branch at Far East Square. Did alot of research as needed an affordable yet central location. Thumbs up for their great service
happy.gif
food cost ard $18 per pax n had use of whole restaurant n they decor FOC for us. We had ard 50 guests.

Back