1 year birthday Celebration

no prob!
happy.gif

Hi
anyone know where can get barney figurines? My boy loves barney n I want to make a cake for him using barney as cake toppers. Thanks!

hi mummies

i'm just wondering how 2 make these balloons seems like hanging in the air, i noe they some kind of air, but at hm how? pls advise.

Hi nice & jenny

thanks 4 yr info...
happy.gif

for grefio, can we just ask them 2 pump helium without buying anything frm them?

where in s'pore has party shop?

thanks.

hi, celebrated my son's 1yo birthday in end may 08, just to share a pic of e cake that we ordered fr vivcake. oni e 1yo candle is bought fr bday direct, all others r hand made by vivian.

1570567.jpg

hi bluny bluey,

nice cake!! can share the contact??

hi jellybelly,

this is agar agar..not cake :p i got it from Mrs Chan, homemade agar agar.. can call her to email you the pix..got alots to choose from! Her contact is 96350758. Her price include delivery.

Hi all mummies,

Anyone know where to get figurine for Winnie the pooh and piglet etc..I would like to decorate my child birthday cake also.Thanks

hi mummies,

any mummies know of a good and not-too-ex location I can have a function for ard 150 pax? Budget less than $30 per person. TIA

rtcp, may you can check with friends for condo function room. i think public function rooms will be ex - more than $50 maybe.

for cake figurines, why not buy the figurine toys then just put on cake lah? will be same right...then after the cake has been eaten up, bb can play with the toy

Hi hi,
Any1 have any idea wer got sell nice n gd Piglet 3D cake? Nid it during oct time. But too bad Vivian's is not available liao.

Hi Davin, Mui

I got my figurine from birthday direct spree.... do let me know if u wish to hv the pooh figurines... being KS I brought 2 different sets ">

Hi all
I saw a lot of strawberry shortcake figurine at taka toy fair. I bought a winnie the pooh fun dough. Come with trigger & pooh figurine n a big tree house & other things, only $10. Those looking for figurine may go for a look.

Hi mummies! JTS, My sister actually threw a party for her 4year old daughter all by herslf, with help from a few people that she sourced from word of mouth. Fingerfood from Jo's Home Gourmet ([email protected]) and she had face painters at the party too! the kids simply loved gettin their hands n faces painted with designs.
happy.gif
can email me if any mummies wld like the details! [email protected]

Hi Eileen

I just came back fr there and sad to say i can't find the Pooh & friends play dough that come with figurines that you mention above. Can you share how does it look like? I might be going tmr again bcos i realised the Pooh pull along train is broken.

thanks!

btw, i saw some Disney Goodies bag 12 for $12, tat's $1 each! come in 3 designs: Princesses, Cars, Incredibles. There's 7 items in each of the bag. think tat's a good buy for party goodies.

hi hellagain
it is put near the cashier at watson side, under great buy or good buy. The size is quite big one.
1596790.jpg

Hi Eileen

I went again jus now and guess what?? Its all SOLD OUT!! so sad so sad! sob!! I guess they were already sold out on Wednes, the salesperson there told me that they were gone v fast. :'(

helloagain
aiyo, wasted yr trip! I found it very worth buying so want to share this lobang with all mummies. Didn't know it was gone so fast.

Back