Support group - Miscarriages

If not mistaken the bill for mt e novena it was ard 6k cos dr fee already ard 3k plus one visit aft d&c 200. The rest of the hospital and ops theatre also causing a boom. Are u staying overnight or day surgery? If staying overnight another 600 plus just for the room. I believe nurse ah the medi ah another cost. Mine is day surgery. Ya spent so much n yet we bring sadness home. Confinement food for 2 weeks $900 den massage ard 300. Scary lor. If give birth u will spent more that time my bill at mt e novena ard 20k leh all in all.

Mine is day surgery. Yeah i also guessing it will be 5-6k. Can I check what medicine do I have to take after the d&c? My first gynae was from tmc. So i reckon if i get her to do it, it will be cheaper. But she is so horrible! She doesn't say anything unless I ask. It is my first pregnancy. I dont know what to expect mah. She has never ever asked me what symptons do i have. To her as long as there is no bleeding it is ok. She did 2 tummy scan for me and just tell me only got sac. I wanted to do v scan to confirm she ans me directly. No need. It will be the same. So all the while I thought mine was blighted ovum. I was quite angry with her attitude. Even her nurse showed more concern to me. So i went to seek second opinion. This gynae is sooo much better. She is very comforting and assuring. She insist i do a v scan so i could have closure. And indeed the outcome was different. I saw my baby, just without hb. It wasnt blighted ovum. The end result might be the same. But at least there was proper closure. I want to at least say good bye to my angel. Rather than just thinking it was a sac and no baby. And this gynae only do at mt e novena. So i didnt have a choicd lor. To be honest i rather pay more to get more comfort and assurance. I will never ever go back to my first gynae again.

Big hugs ladies. I always console myself my telling myself at least I can get pregnant. There are many people who didn't even get a chance to see the positive. It gives us hope that one day we will be parents. That's why I Nvr give up and kept trying. Every positive and Mc brings me great sadness. I will never forget my angels. But life has to go on. It's really just a small setback in life. My 2nd ectopic I had to take a jab that cancer patients take to kill off the growing baby cells. I went to the cancer centre, and so many were children. These people are trying to live. They are just a few years old yet they are fighting to live. How can we be so selfish and give up on life so easily? We still have family, friends who loved us. Grieve properly about your lost but don't give up on life. Pay a visit to the cancer centre and you will realised how sad it is. How strong those parents and patients are.

Be weak for now. And stay strong again for yourself. As precious as our unborn babies lives are, so are yours. Cherish them. They are many who wanted to live but couldn't.

Count ourselves lucky we are given a chance to try again.

Hugs!! You are very brave! I hope you will be blessed with a baby soon!!

Thanks for sharing. It really make me feel alot better. You are right. At least we have a chance to see bfp. And to be honest i didnt try for very long. I only tried for 3 mths and got a bfp. I was still thinking woah god is so kind to me. But it turned out otherwise. I guess for my case. Perhaps god wants me to get more ready first before giving me my baby. I was very unsure, very lost when I found out I was pregnant. I was very scared of the labour process. And now mc happened. I have to be brave. And suddenly i feel that labour isnt that scary at all. I realised that i could do anything and everything to bring my baby to this world.

I duno when i will try again. Cos this whole episode is a big blow to me. Maybe cos my life has always been smooth sailing. This is like the first big setback in my life. I duno how long i will take to recover from this heartbreak. Maybe i never will. I will just take a step at a time i guess.

Gynae did tell me that some people dont react to the pills even after 3 round of cyotetc. I did ask how soon will the medicine kicks in and he say depends on body.

10tabs/day is quite alot. I m sorry that the medicine didnt work for u. Hope u are fully recovered now.

I am really shocked because i didnt expect it to happened so quickly for me. it happened just an hour after 2 pills of cyotetc. Cramps, heavy bleeding and large clots/tissues. I have to keep visiting the toilet every 30mins for the next 5 hours. I have used at least 10 thick pads.

Now i do have LS. Still passing out smaller clots but bleeding is not as heavy. the cramping is really strong and painful.

Are you feeling better now?

Thanks shinning stars I already have a kid after 4mcs. She's turning 3 this year. Trying for a sibling for her.

I understand how u felt. I felt that way too. After my first Mc I stopped for abt 2 years. Then I started again. I agent have waited so long.

Are you feeling better now?

Hi babe, i am feeling better this morning. Thanks for asking. Still got another 2 more dose of medicine. Dreading to complete them.

Your first gynae is bad. Luckily u managed to find a better gynae whom u can trust.

Hope that we can move forward soon and try again.

Thanks shinning stars I already have a kid after 4mcs. She's turning 3 this year. Trying for a sibling for her.

I understand how u felt. I felt that way too. After my first Mc I stopped for abt 2 years. Then I started again. I agent have waited so long.

That's good to know! All the success stories of having kids after mc really make me happy. At least there is still hope.

Yeah. I think somehow we have the phobia in us. Like all the what if... and i know the next pregnancy will never be the same for us. We will stay paranoid until the baby is out in our arms. My husband think otherwise. He told me after d&c and once my af is here, he wanna try again. I hope i will have the courage then. Cos i also kinda feel that perhaps only by having a baby, that is when i can move on from losing my #1 pain. I know i will never forget this episode. My #1 will always be my #1. But probably by having #2 alive and kicking. It will lessen my pain...

Hi babe, i am feeling better this morning. Thanks for asking. Still got another 2 more dose of medicine. Dreading to complete them.

Your first gynae is bad. Luckily u managed to find a better gynae whom u can trust.

Hope that we can move forward soon and try again.

Jia you. You already started the first dose. I know it's easier said than done. But be brave and complete this. The faster we are done with this episode, the faster we can try again.

Yes. My first gynae is very bad. But she has got gd reviews on her fb page leh. I hope mine is just a once-off case and no other girls have to go through what I went through. The feeling she gave me is that she only wants to do normal pregnancies. Those with happy endings. And not mine with sad endings. I am so glad for my second gynae. When i was preparing for my v scan she told my hubbs that she totally understands how i feel cos her first pregnancy was ecoptic. I guess tt is probably why she really takes v gd care of my emotional aspect. She kept telling me it is impt to stay positive. This mc is by chance. She also went on to have 2 healthy kids. She explains that the d&c process is not so scary like what i read online. Now got the vacuum technology. So it is actually quite safe. She assures that she will see me after the procedure to make sure i am ok before i go home. And once af is here, it means my body is ovulating as usual. And can try again. She also gives me HL until nx Friday even before i decide on when I wanna do the procedure. Really very caring and comforting. At least i dont have to go to work and face all the people...

All my first gynae did was tell me i have 2 options. Natural or d&c. You decide. That was so blunt and hurting. Sigh. I am so glad I choose to seek second opinion.

Mine is day surgery. Yeah i also guessing it will be 5-6k. Can I check what medicine do I have to take after the d&c? My first gynae was from tmc. So i reckon if i get her to do it, it will be cheaper. But she is so horrible! She doesn't say anything unless I ask. It is my first pregnancy. I dont know what to expect mah. She has never ever asked me what symptons do i have. To her as long as there is no bleeding it is ok. She did 2 tummy scan for me and just tell me only got sac. I wanted to do v scan to confirm she ans me directly. No need. It will be the same. So all the while I thought mine was blighted ovum. I was quite angry with her attitude. Even her nurse showed more concern to me. So i went to seek second opinion. This gynae is sooo much better. She is very comforting and assuring. She insist i do a v scan so i could have closure. And indeed the outcome was different. I saw my baby, just without hb. It wasnt blighted ovum. The end result might be the same. But at least there was proper closure. I want to at least say good bye to my angel. Rather than just thinking it was a sac and no baby. And this gynae only do at mt e novena. So i didnt have a choicd lor. To be honest i rather pay more to get more comfort and assurance. I will never ever go back to my first gynae again.
Ur 1st gynae really terrible. Usually first timer are more worries den shld have explained more to u. By right in early stage is V scan cos tummy scan not able to see clearly. Yup go with the gynae that u r comfortable cos one successfully pregnant and sustained the pregnancy u need to be with the gynae for 10 months leh. Jiayou u can do it.
Oh ya u will be given antibiotics to have it for 7days.

That's good to know! All the success stories of having kids after mc really make me happy. At least there is still hope.

Yeah. I think somehow we have the phobia in us. Like all the what if... and i know the next pregnancy will never be the same for us. We will stay paranoid until the baby is out in our arms. My husband think otherwise. He told me after d&c and once my af is here, he wanna try again. I hope i will have the courage then. Cos i also kinda feel that perhaps only by having a baby, that is when i can move on from losing my #1 pain. I know i will never forget this episode. My #1 will always be my #1. But probably by having #2 alive and kicking. It will lessen my pain...
It is definitely. Ppl enjoying their pregnancy but when I'm pregnant my girl I'm waiting to her full term and deliver her. I tear when heard her 1st cry and my hub is feeling so touching when carrying her in her arm when nurse pushing to our room. Jiayou u can do it.

Thanks Give a hope. It's really comforting to hear from you guys here. Cos somehow only people who has been through this totally understand how we feel. Those who knew about my mc are nice and kept telling me not to despair or give up. I can always try again. But somehow they do not understand the pain and heartbreak. I just hope i wont have people coming to me and ask when I going to have a baby. I think i will snap at them even though i know it is not their fault since they duno.

Jia you. You already started the first dose. I know it's easier said than done. But be brave and complete this. The faster we are done with this episode, the faster we can try again.

Yes. My first gynae is very bad. But she has got gd reviews on her fb page leh. I hope mine is just a once-off case and no other girls have to go through what I went through. The feeling she gave me is that she only wants to do normal pregnancies. Those with happy endings. And not mine with sad endings. I am so glad for my second gynae. When i was preparing for my v scan she told my hubbs that she totally understands how i feel cos her first pregnancy was ecoptic. I guess tt is probably why she really takes v gd care of my emotional aspect. She kept telling me it is impt to stay positive. This mc is by chance. She also went on to have 2 healthy kids. She explains that the d&c process is not so scary like what i read online. Now got the vacuum technology. So it is actually quite safe. She assures that she will see me after the procedure to make sure i am ok before i go home. And once af is here, it means my body is ovulating as usual. And can try again. She also gives me HL until nx Friday even before i decide on when I wanna do the procedure. Really very caring and comforting. At least i dont have to go to work and face all the people...

All my first gynae did was tell me i have 2 options. Natural or d&c. You decide. That was so blunt and hurting. Sigh. I am so glad I choose to seek second opinion.

Jia you.

Thanks Give a hope. It's really comforting to hear from you guys here. Cos somehow only people who has been through this totally understand how we feel. Those who knew about my mc are nice and kept telling me not to despair or give up. I can always try again. But somehow they do not understand the pain and heartbreak. I just hope i wont have people coming to me and ask when I going to have a baby. I think i will snap at them even though i know it is not their fault since they duno.
Just one ear in one ear out. Don't bother to explain more cos the more u explained to them the more they will ask. Frankly speaking at times I do feel even my own sis I would feel she like don't really understand it cos no matter what we r still the one u going thru the roller coaster. Even my hub said he keep quiet accompany me is the best cos what they said might be hurting me and only when I can comfort myself well and says it is time to try den he will. To me most importantly is we r mentally and physically ready don't just rush for one cycle and start again. Give urself sometimes to grieve. We will be alright.

Yes. We will be alright eventually. Can I ask do I need to bring my own pads to the hospital for the d&c procedure? They say they will be giving a medicine and i will start to bleed so means before the procedure I must wear my pad already? Are normal pads good enough? Or I have to go get the thicker ones?

Yes. We will be alright eventually. Can I ask do I need to bring my own pads to the hospital for the d&c procedure? They say they will be giving a medicine and i will start to bleed so means before the procedure I must wear my pad already? Are normal pads good enough? Or I have to go get the thicker ones?

Can bring your own pad and use cos hospital ones are really like granny pads... do hv a mini confinement after k, its really important. Normal pads are enough, the flow is like 2nd day period... hugs!

Bring the night time pads. Better bring one packet with u in case u need more. Cos u know hospital la if they give u more and charge u per pc u r using lor n plus no wings don't feel secure like nv put properly. I suggest u bring disposable panties as well. But aft procedure u will bleed less cos gynae will clean it up clear for u. But at home also wearing pads with disposable panties so that u don't have to wash it.

Thanks Panffy and Give a hope for the advice. I will bring my own pads then. Hopefully the flow after the procedure is not so much. The v doesnt hurt after the procedure right?

And yes. I will do a mini confinement. Will probably order those confinement tingkat cos nobody cook for me.. hope those are okay. Other than confinement food and red date longan tea what else do i need to take note? Sorry for so many qns cos i duno who else to ask...

I'm lousy at answering lol. I didn't do any mini confinements for all my mcs. My life went on as usual. I started baking etc. I drink cold water etc to make myself feel better. Only after I deliver a kid then I did confinement properly. I'm the very okay outside only cry at night or when alone type. So no one can really tells what happened. They prob thought I wasn't sad haha

But I agree. Good to do a confinement. I'm just stubborn and didn't want to feel different. But i did went to tcm to tiao my body after my first ectopic. And rested for awhile before trying again.

Thanks Panffy and Give a hope for the advice. I will bring my own pads then. Hopefully the flow after the procedure is not so much. The v doesnt hurt after the procedure right?

And yes. I will do a mini confinement. Will probably order those confinement tingkat cos nobody cook for me.. hope those are okay. Other than confinement food and red date longan tea what else do i need to take note? Sorry for so many qns cos i duno who else to ask...
Hi sister, best to keep your body warm during this period so try to shower earlier in the day, avoid the fan/aircon blowing at you directly, wear slippers at home and socks to sleep. Take care!

Hugs... just some cramps and bleeding. Try not to use aircon unless really too hot, take ginger after a week cos ginger tend to increase blood circulation. If can cook bazhen soup after first week, can get from Eu Yan Shang the dry ingredients and cook with chicken or pork bones. My gf told me to get confinement food from natal something instead of chili something (sorry, I cant rem the exact names), the chili dishes tend to be quite oily... I see the pics also no appetite. Drink red date tea but I suggest you opt out longan. It does nothing but to sweeten the drink and not v nutritional anyway. Red dates on its own is sweet, can put goji berries too... longan too heaty... hugs, from time to time u want to let go and eat or drink something naughty, its ok too... don't be too hard on yourself k

Thanks hopeful mum, miloqueen and Panffy for all the advice! So many things to take note of! I will try my best to stick to it. Fan part abit hard though cos sg is so hot! I can deal with no aircon but defintely need fan to blow me leh. When can I start to see tcm to tiao my body? Is that after the 2 weeks confinement? Not quite sure how many days of HL my gynae will give me abit hard for me to order the confinement food also...

Thanks hopeful mum, miloqueen and Panffy for all the advice! So many things to take note of! I will try my best to stick to it. Fan part abit hard though cos sg is so hot! I can deal with no aircon but defintely need fan to blow me leh. When can I start to see tcm to tiao my body? Is that after the 2 weeks confinement? Not quite sure how many days of HL my gynae will give me abit hard for me to order the confinement food also...
Mmm I actually on air con but not blow directly to me and off the fan. Daytime I can stand no fan no air con haha but nighttime later hub cannot sleep lol...mbe can ask for HL from gynae explained to him or her that u would like to do 2 weeks mini confinement. U can also do massage usually for mc case masseur will say 3 times is enough so can consider since u at home resting.

Mmm I actually on air con but not blow directly to me and off the fan. Daytime I can stand no fan no air con haha but nighttime later hub cannot sleep lol...mbe can ask for HL from gynae explained to him or her that u would like to do 2 weeks mini confinement. U can also do massage usually for mc case masseur will say 3 times is enough so can consider since u at home resting.
What is the massage for? Mc also need to do massage ah? The most ironic thing is i have also put on weight cos i have been rather hungry previously. Now.. need to shed those weight gain. Sigh. No baby. Still need to deal with money loss. Weight gain. Heart break. Life is so unfair.

What is the massage for? Mc also need to do massage ah? The most ironic thing is i have also put on weight cos i have been rather hungry previously. Now.. need to shed those weight gain. Sigh. No baby. Still need to deal with money loss. Weight gain. Heart break. Life is so unfair.
Ya help to release back pain, release wings den let the blood flow down more smoothly. If u think no need also ok la. Ya spent many on gynae visit, on medications then home rest then the procedure den confinement food den massage. Life goes on jiayou ba

Ya help to release back pain, release wings den let the blood flow down more smoothly. If u think no need also ok la. Ya spent many on gynae visit, on medications then home rest then the procedure den confinement food den massage. Life goes on jiayou ba
Thanks. Hope i will get better soon..

U can start seeing tcm once ur bleeding stops. During my confinement I also on aircon. Just don't let aircon blow direct at me. It's on 24 hrs lol. If not I will die. I rem my bills that mth was abt $600 lol

U can start seeing tcm once ur bleeding stops. During my confinement I also on aircon. Just don't let aircon blow direct at me. It's on 24 hrs lol. If not I will die. I rem my bills that mth was abt $600 lol

Ok. I will go see tcm once the bleeding stop. I hope I wont bleed for very long. I am inching closer to Thursday which is the day my angel is going to leave me forever. Feeling abit nervous and I know I am going to feel so empty after that..

Another quick qns. Do I need to be put on drip for d&c. I heard that drip are very painful. Just wanna prep myself. I am just very timid... sigh.

Another quick qns. Do I need to be put on drip for d&c. I heard that drip are very painful. Just wanna prep myself. I am just very timid... sigh.
Not on drip but every surgery they sure will pop the vein on ur palm to supply medi eg for gastric to prevent it or other medi n to put u to sleep. Better than keep jabbing u right? Lol...arranged on Thursday so late? For me I will scare of infection will asking for the same day or next day procedure.

Not on drip but every surgery they sure will pop the vein on ur palm to supply medi eg for gastric to prevent it or other medi n to put u to sleep. Better than keep jabbing u right? Lol...arranged on Thursday so late? For me I will scare of infection will asking for the same day or next day procedure.
Ouch. That sounds painful. I also think I drag abit long. Cos I also kinda waiting to see if i will mc naturally before Thurs. But I think it kinda help emotionally. I am less emotional now though I know I will be heart broken again on Thursday.

shining star, hv u get ready the red date , dang Seng, goji berry at home? U may need these for ur mini confinement. Drink red date water instead of plain water. After the bleeding stop, u can add ginnger and dang gui . The confinement meal longan drink may not enough for whole day.

Not yet leh. I might go get it tomorrow. It has been raining at my house so havent had the chance to get it. Really cannot drink plain water at all?

I drink warm water. Frankly speaking just on red dates too heaty and might cause u sick. Try to balance up will be good.
Good idea. Cos i dont think i can survive just on the red date drink. Just call up my insurance agent too. Seems like there is no policies in sg that covers miscarriages before first trimester. Was just trying my luck.

Good idea. Cos i dont think i can survive just on the red date drink. Just call up my insurance agent too. Seems like there is no policies in sg that covers miscarriages before first trimester. Was just trying my luck.
If not mistaken ntuc income did. Heard b4 but not too sure. Anyway many don't have ones very lousy hor. Ya I caught fever cos too little water so don't just on red dates too heaty. Scare die me went to c gynae for a check to ensure not infection.

If not mistaken ntuc income did. Heard b4 but not too sure. Anyway many don't have ones very lousy hor. Ya I caught fever cos too little water so don't just on red dates too heaty. Scare die me went to c gynae for a check to ensure not infection.
Thanks for the note. I very easy get heaty one. So i will take note also. I already ordered my confinement tingkat meal. There is this part they asked me to fill up expected due date and wouldnt let me cont on if I leave this blank. I just started tearing. It is my last day with the lil angel in me. Gonna do the procedure tmr.

Thanks ladies for being with me the past week. You guys have given me so much comfort and advice. Wouldnt have make it this far without your comforting and assuring words. I will keep you guys updated tmr.

Thanks for the note. I very easy get heaty one. So i will take note also. I already ordered my confinement tingkat meal. There is this part they asked me to fill up expected due date and wouldnt let me cont on if I leave this blank. I just started tearing. It is my last day with the lil angel in me. Gonna do the procedure tmr.

Thanks ladies for being with me the past week. You guys have given me so much comfort and advice. Wouldnt have make it this far without your comforting and assuring words. I will keep you guys updated tmr.
Ya must take note of it. We should not get fever aft procedure. Even gynae is panicking abt my fever but he is out of Town for biz trip so went to c covering dr to get is everything ok n whether got infection scary u know even another wow on the bill not cheap lor consultation scan n blood test. So I try to drink both not skipping water anymore. Frightening my hub as well...

Ya guess what I simply put day b4 angry hor put when to start meal not allowed to submit. Don't go think of it everything will be alright.

New here. I m 42 n trying to conceive since 39. Had a chemical pregnancy after my 3rd fail ivf and now in 2017, i need to face another mc at week 7. Went for scan last Sat n Found empty sac , prepare for the worse as I need to go back this Sat for another scan. Found red spotting this morning. Well life been tough n wonder will i ever dare to try again.

Ya must take note of it. We should not get fever aft procedure. Even gynae is panicking abt my fever but he is out of Town for biz trip so went to c covering dr to get is everything ok n whether got infection scary u know even another wow on the bill not cheap lor consultation scan n blood test. So I try to drink both not skipping water anymore. Frightening my hub as well...

Ya guess what I simply put day b4 angry hor put when to start meal not allowed to submit. Don't go think of it everything will be alright.
That sounds scary! I will take note. Hope everything will go well from now. I cant take another blow already.

Yeah, i just anyhow put the same date as my tingkat start date. And just while talking to my friend, she asked me how come I need to take confinement tingkat normal tingkat cannot meh. I feel so hurt. Really feel like answering her. You think I want meh. You think i like you. Try 2 times and both times successfully pregnant. My kind of pain is sth u can never understand. I already type them out but just erase all of it. Really feel like crying again..

New here. I m 42 n trying to conceive since 39. Had a chemical pregnancy after my 3rd fail ivf and now in 2017, i need to face another mc at week 7. Went for scan last Sat n Found empty sac , prepare for the worse as I need to go back this Sat for another scan. Found red spotting this morning. Well life been tough n wonder will i ever dare to try again.
Big hugs. Think positive first. Maybe it is too early to see the embryo. And always seek second opinion! You have all of us here with you.

That sounds scary! I will take note. Hope everything will go well from now. I cant take another blow already.

Yeah, i just anyhow put the same date as my tingkat start date. And just while talking to my friend, she asked me how come I need to take confinement tingkat normal tingkat cannot meh. I feel so hurt. Really feel like answering her. You think I want meh. You think i like you. Try 2 times and both times successfully pregnant. My kind of pain is sth u can never understand. I already type them out but just erase all of it. Really feel like crying again..
Ya that's scary making everyone worrying and making me thinking why why why fever and please give me an closure.

If for me I won't sharing with friend as they will never understand us and I don't wish to get question for the roller coaster that I has been thru and they have no right to question me to make me more sad n cry. Don't share with them when they can't understand u. No point let me pinpoint and make it sound like confinement food is extra. Think of ur own health and bo chat them. U jiayou k

Ya that's scary making everyone worrying and making me thinking why why why fever and please give me an closure.

If for me I won't sharing with friend as they will never understand us and I don't wish to get question for the roller coaster that I has been thru and they have no right to question me to make me more sad n cry. Don't share with them when they can't understand u. No point let me pinpoint and make it sound like confinement food is extra. Think of ur own health and bo chat them. U jiayou k
But cos i feel xinku when i dont let it out. So i only tell those few. I told them i was pregnant. So i just tell them the bad news also. Next time i will keep everything to myself already. I am very sick of people telling me it is ok. You are still young. You can try again. At least it happen earlier. The baby already got problem so it choose to stop growing. All bullshit leh. Yes i can try again. But god knows when i can conceive again. And even if i have another baby, it doesnt take away the pain of losing this one. We are mummies the moment we got bfp. It doesnt matter how long along are we when we lose the baby... sometimes even i feel that my hubbs dont understand.

But cos i feel xinku when i dont let it out. So i only tell those few. I told them i was pregnant. So i just tell them the bad news also. Next time i will keep everything to myself already. I am very sick of people telling me it is ok. You are still young. You can try again. At least it happen earlier. The baby already got problem so it choose to stop growing. All bullshit leh. Yes i can try again. But god knows when i can conceive again. And even if i have another baby, it doesnt take away the pain of losing this one. We are mummies the moment we got bfp. It doesnt matter how long along are we when we lose the baby... sometimes even i feel that my hubbs dont understand.
To me yes but once u say it out u heard the way they talking to u it will be more heart breaking. Not say rather to keep it urself but u can always talk to us here or can pm chat w me. Haha I do feel that n scold my hub b4 lol...den he said he heart pain me but mbe the way he talk to me not comfort me so he said keep quiet listen to me will be better cos no matter how it need myself to comfort myself and walk out n continue our life. Mbe can plan a trip to go walk walk w ur hub? Go relax relax treat urself go 吃风...haha

To me yes but once u say it out u heard the way they talking to u it will be more heart breaking. Not say rather to keep it urself but u can always talk to us here or can pm chat w me. Haha I do feel that n scold my hub b4 lol...den he said he heart pain me but mbe the way he talk to me not comfort me so he said keep quiet listen to me will be better cos no matter how it need myself to comfort myself and walk out n continue our life. Mbe can plan a trip to go walk walk w ur hub? Go relax relax treat urself go 吃风...haha
Yeah. I feel much better talking to you and other girls here. But just that you should already graduate from this thread! I scared telling you about my experience will make you revisit the sad memories.

And yeah. Planning a trip! Wonder when is the earliest i can travel. I told my hubbs i wanna go maldives to mend my broken heart. He actually said ok. Usually he damn niao one say maldives v exp etc.

I guess guys recover faster. The baby is not in them, so the bond is not as strong. I know he is also feeling upset but he avoids talking about it. Which makes me annoyed cos it makes me feel that he doesnt care about the baby. Like how can he forget so fast? And i am so nervous about tomorrow. Do i need to bring an extra set of clothing? I started packing my bag, the hosp letter, the pads (big sigh, thought I dont need to see or use them for 9 months).

Jia you ladies. I had so many mcs I stopped telling people even my parents. Because they against me trying as dr advised its very dangerous for me. But I'm stubborn. For friends they really dont understand unless they been thru it. Not like we wish this upon anyone but it's just tough to explain. People ask u why? What problem etc etc. Cannot save ? Etc. My mil made the most classic and hurtful comment. She said maybe I cross over the drain so baby dropped out. Hello myths can! Haha I really heard all sorts of stuff. I rather they not say anything. Blame on my body weak lah cannot give her son a kid etc.
But take in my stride and we will survive.

Pls take care!!

Jia you ladies. I had so many mcs I stopped telling people even my parents. Because they against me trying as dr advised its very dangerous for me. But I'm stubborn. For friends they really dont understand unless they been thru it. Not like we wish this upon anyone but it's just tough to explain. People ask u why? What problem etc etc. Cannot save ? Etc. My mil made the most classic and hurtful comment. She said maybe I cross over the drain so baby dropped out. Hello myths can! Haha I really heard all sorts of stuff. I rather they not say anything. Blame on my body weak lah cannot give her son a kid etc.
But take in my stride and we will survive.

Pls take care!!

Thank you dear....let all Jia you!

Hi all, i had discovered no heartbeat at week 11 but fetus size seemed to have stopped at 7weeks plus. Natural m/c followed on 14th april after gynae took me off duphaston..

Just wondering, for how long do you all take tcm after m/c? I actually went eu yan sang to ask for herbs to help clean uterus since i discovered i got a missed m/c and this is my third week on tcm. The physician said no need take tcm after this third week anymore.

Like u all, i have also started on prenatal vitamins. Think we r all as kiasu :)

Also, when do u all start trying? My gynae said anytime but tcm said wait couple of months... and contradicting articles on the web saying there's no need to delay trying ...

Thanks all in advance !

Could I also ask how you all deal with preggie colleagues? I am returning to work next week andmy biggest dread is facing three preggie colleagues who are also my lunch kakis... one of them even has the same edd as me...

The only thing is I didn't tell them I was pregnant. But being on medical leave for so long, they might know...

Could I also ask how you all deal with preggie colleagues? I am returning to work next week andmy biggest dread is facing three preggie colleagues who are also my lunch kakis... one of them even has the same edd as me...

The only thing is I didn't tell them I was pregnant. But being on medical leave for so long, they might know...

Hugs to you dear.... I started my tcm a week after mc and been taking since. It is mostly to 'tiao' my body and thicken my lining. Mine is from Pearl's Centre there and the herbs given are those condensed granules type which we can see the name of the herbs. It's about $200 per month which I find it great as part of my supplements. Other than that I take royal jelly, folic acid and dha.

Actually since you eat with them, you can tell them and just say now you dont feel talking about it yet. Most ladies are v understanding, like most of my friends did and I was very grateful. Some actually shared with me that they also had MC before so I felt more comforted that it's common...

Back