IVF for Feb/Mar 2017

Hi,

Wow wow not need take so much at a time, take it slowly especially egg white like 2 in morning 2 at nite.. I ever eat till i scare of egg white and reduce the amount. For fruits get some berries they are good too also edamame.
so far i eat only 1 egg in the morning and 1 in the evening. look like not enough right?

Hi,

Wow wow not need take so much at a time, take it slowly especially egg white like 2 in morning 2 at nite.. I ever eat till i scare of egg white and reduce the amount. For fruits get some berries they are good too also edamame.
so far i eat only 1 egg in the morning and 1 in the evening. look like not enough right?
Hi,

Yes yes u can drink...U can try red bean soup or grapefruit juice for lining...take it slowly don't over eat or drink...:)
do you make your own grapefruit juice ?

do you make your own grapefruit juice ?
Hi,

Yes i buy the grapefruit n squeeze out the juice myself. If not you can just cut the fruit and eat also no problem.

Hi Fel C,

I not sure how much help, is up to individual. Always hear people say eat as many egg white as you can. But don't force yourself ...

Hi Fel C,

Just to share:

I got the advise of eating more proteins from my tcm. As the ivf centre doesn't tell me what to eat for my diet. At the first 5 day of injections, I did not eat eggs or proteins. (I am a vegetables diet but not vegetarian)
When I go to my scan, I have only 7 follies. All consider small. After which I decided to try the egg white diet which I had two in the morning. ( I treat it like breakfast) At night I tried to eat more meat (mostly pork) and fish for dinner.
After which my scan result became 12 follies and they grew bigger. I continue this diet until my ER. I got 13 follies but only 8 with egg in it.

However in the end I have only 4 embryo at D2. We decided to go for blastocyst and only 1 embryo made it to D5. Dr advise to put Two embryo - 1 D5 and 1 D4.

Today went for BT and turn out positive. But I do not have embryo frozen.

For me I feel I might have lack of proteins thus it's harder for my egg to grow well.

Btw now I kinda sick of boiled egg.

If you want you might just have to eat more protein food.

Can take chia seeds with oats, nuts like macadamia, almonds and walnuts very suitable for snacks. Bought from snackfirst.com cos free shipping. If I am out, I will drop by Teck Sang wholesale. Most importantly you need to stay positive.

Hi Fel C,

Just to share:

I got the advise of eating more proteins from my tcm. As the ivf centre doesn't tell me what to eat for my diet. At the first 5 day of injections, I did not eat eggs or proteins. (I am a vegetables diet but not vegetarian)
When I go to my scan, I have only 7 follies. All consider small. After which I decided to try the egg white diet which I had two in the morning. ( I treat it like breakfast) At night I tried to eat more meat (mostly pork) and fish for dinner.
After which my scan result became 12 follies and they grew bigger. I continue this diet until my ER. I got 13 follies but only 8 with egg in it.

However in the end I have only 4 embryo at D2. We decided to go for blastocyst and only 1 embryo made it to D5. Dr advise to put Two embryo - 1 D5 and 1 D4.

Today went for BT and turn out positive. But I do not have embryo frozen.

For me I feel I might have lack of proteins thus it's harder for my egg to grow well.

Btw now I kinda sick of boiled egg.

If you want you might just have to eat more protein food.

Congrats. Mine also nothing left for frozen they say quality not good enough so they didnt freeze it. Luckily bfp too.

Hi there...
I will like to join this group, I just went for my frozen embryo transfer in April although this is for Feb /March. Hope you ladies welcome me.

Just wondering, when is the earliest day we can test the result? I don't want to wait till blood test, as I am afraid

Morning ladies, today is my 8thday of jabbing. on puregon now. tummy feel like bursting already and tmr will be going to do another scan. anyone has idea how to help the adbominal bloated more comfortably? I feel my tummy become big like pregnant and hard time to walk forward.

Morning ladies, today is my 8thday of jabbing. on puregon now. tummy feel like bursting already and tmr will be going to do another scan. anyone has idea how to help the adbominal bloated more comfortably? I feel my tummy become big like pregnant and hard time to walk forward.

I heard that drinking h20 helps.... mayb u can try?

Omg! So happy for you, congratulations! Im still doing my stims now, hopefully can do ER by next week! But my follicles still a bit in the smaller side

Try eat healthy, load more protein and red bean soup for lining. =)
Good Luck for yr ER & ET.

Try eat healthy, load more protein and red bean soup for lining. =)
Good Luck for yr ER & ET.
Hi Dear, today is my day 10 of stimulation. saw the scan result today and the eggs are still small yet. Have to do use puregon for today and tomorrow. My ER will be next Wed. Realize that there an a problem with the transfer schedule as I wish to cultivate to Day 5 blasto but it falls on Labor day. Most probably had to transfer day 3 embryos next sat. Otherwise cutivate to blasto and freeze. During IVF, i realise i am allergy to orgualtran and got rashes on my body. Felt that my ivf cycle does not sail smoothly.

Hi Dear, today is my day 10 of stimulation. saw the scan result today and the eggs are still small yet. Have to do use puregon for today and tomorrow. My ER will be next Wed. Realize that there an a problem with the transfer schedule as I wish to cultivate to Day 5 blasto but it falls on Labor day. Most probably had to transfer day 3 embryos next sat. Otherwise cutivate to blasto and freeze. During IVF, i realise i am allergy to orgualtran and got rashes on my body. Felt that my ivf cycle does not sail smoothly.

What yr follicle size now? They so fast decide on er date? Discuss with the doc see if they can push back er 1 day so can opt for blast.

Last edited:
What yr follicle size now? They so fast decide on er date? Discuss with the doc see if they can push back er 1 day so can opt for blast.
my biggest is 19.5 while others still 16.5,13,12,10,9.5 and smallest 8. i think they are impatient with my eggs already. went to 4th scan today and mon do trigger. think they are sacrificing my 19.5 one for the rest. luckily today was able to round more eggs. previosuly my one side ovary is cloudy

my biggest is 19.5 while others still 16.5,13,12,10,9.5 and smallest 8. i think they are impatient with my eggs already. went to 4th scan today and mon do trigger. think they are sacrificing my 19.5 one for the rest. luckily today was able to round more eggs. previosuly my one side ovary is cloudy

It will still grow next few days till ER. Dont be too worry. We just need 1 good 1 for bfp. =)

Actually you can ask the doctor.. they will ask you to go back on day 2 or 3 irregardless you want to go for blasto or not. You can discuss with your doctor together with your hubby in the room... put only when you are confident.

For me I very firm that I want a day 5 as I had a failed ivf cycle with no embryo survive day 5. Which this time round there is 1 made it to day 5 and 1 day 4.

Day 5 will implant faster to the womb.

Actually you can ask the doctor.. they will ask you to go back on day 2 or 3 irregardless you want to go for blasto or not. You can discuss with your doctor together with your hubby in the room... put only when you are confident.

For me I very firm that I want a day 5 as I had a failed ivf cycle with no embryo survive day 5. Which this time round there is 1 made it to day 5 and 1 day 4.

Can we choose what day to transfer? Does day 5 embryo really implant faster??
Nuh prof usually don't let us decide

hi ladies, 5dp5dt (fresh transfer) today and no symptoms at all except some mild tugging sensation in lower abdomen area. anyone managed to BFP without symptoms? trying not to read too much into it but it's just tough to control the curiosity...

hi ladies, 5dp5dt (fresh transfer) today and no symptoms at all except some mild tugging sensation in lower abdomen area. anyone managed to BFP without symptoms? trying not to read too much into it but it's just tough to control the curiosity...

Mild tugging is a good symptom it's still early yet. Jiayou!

Depending on patient, kkh drs do recommend to culture from D2 or 3 to blast. They will ask us to decide if choose to blast. But not the exact day. Implantation is approx day 8 so day 5 to implant day is faster la.

tried did not really work so i told my tcm and she help me to do acupuncture now i feel better. Before that, I feel the ovary is very tight.

Hi Fel C

After the trigger jab before ER, you will feel stomach going to burst coz too much follicles inside and like going to burst, cannot walk or sit, got to lie down.

I have only 1 symptom which is the nipple turn dark Color... other than that pretty nothing much...

Don't think too much... try watch comedy shows or variety shows to laugh.. most importantly is to not worry too much on this...

I rewatch running man just to occupy my time.. may baby dust shower on you..

You should be able to talk to your doc on this.. after all these are your embryos not theirs. So when you are comfortable on it... after All ivf is not cheap at all.

Day 5 embryo meaning they are stronger and higher chance of pregnancy. So they implant quite fast. (Advice from my tcm too)

You should be able to talk to your doc on this.. after all these are your embryos not theirs. So when you are comfortable on it... after All ivf is not cheap at all.

Day 5 embryo meaning they are stronger and higher chance of pregnancy. So they implant quite fast. (Advice from my tcm too)
I think I got transferred a day 5 embryo as they thaw my day 3 embryo a day before my transfer... Hopefully it will be a good implantation

Both tcm n ivf doc say day 5 blast has better success chance. But if not alot retrieve sometimes doctor will ask to opt for day 3 transferred.

I will be returning to ZSNN (Tpy Shuang Lin Temple) 60 red eggs on 6th May 2017 (Sat) morning between 10am to 11am. Pls mark down on your calendar if you would like to take some home.

Baby dust to all who is trying to conceive. :)

Last edited:
hi, does drinking bird nest improve uterine lining? anyone done frozen embryo transfer? how long is the process and is it as pain as the extraction? =X

hi, does drinking bird nest improve uterine lining? anyone done frozen embryo transfer? how long is the process and is it as pain as the extraction? =X

I find painful coz bladder very full and they still use the ultrasound thingy to press on our lower abdomen in order for the doc to put in the embryo... before they complete, there will be like 30 seconds of pain.

i was also given the 1st e jab called Elonva. it was an expensive needle and so the nurse got to do for me. so monday i jab organtrulan myself. dont knoe why i was given Elonva

Based on my research usually they give Elonva to ladies without much complications.. Like my period was regular, first time ivf, younger age, our case was male factor. I think it's better leh.. Prefer just a one time jab rather than having to jab everyday and adjust dosage

Back