Any private investigator to recommended?

Hi, can someone recommend me a reliable PI, price must be reasonable and able to take up job if possible by this week?
Thank you.

Hi everyone,
Any advise how you deal with PI.
Do you have contract on the service they provide and agreed?
How you pay them?
Payment by progress or full payment?
Can we dont pay if they didnt do a good job?
Any hidden agenda like additional cost they willl add etc?
How to know if they are registered anot?
We should share more info so we know how to handle the PI.

HI all
Anyone tried hiring those PI company?
Reliable?
Yes I did.
From my research. I found out there are individual who cheated few mummies in this forum. That individual email me, when I ask further, like is is he from a PI agency, is he licensed. He stopped contacting me.
If u are really hiring a PI, better get one with a PI company, if not the individual take money n run away, which happened to the mummies here, where to look for him.
Also if it's a PI company, they have the resources to get different PI to do on different days n minimise the chance of being discovered.

I engaged a PI from a PI company. He was able to get me fast and good result at a very short period of time.

Yes I did.
From my research. I found out there are individual who cheated few mummies in this forum. That individual email me, when I ask further, like is is he from a PI agency, is he licensed. He stopped contacting me.
If u are really hiring a PI, better get one with a PI company, if not the individual take money n run away, which happened to the mummies here, where to look for him.
Also if it's a PI company, they have the resources to get different PI to do on different days n minimise the chance of being discovered.

I engaged a PI from a PI company. He was able to get me fast and good result at a very short period of time.
Hi..

Which company u engage? It's for cheating spouse surveillance.

Hi..

Which company u engage? It's for cheating spouse surveillance.

For cheating spourse surveillance, several PI agents will form a team and take turns to monitor your spouse.
However, it will not be a 24 hours surveillance as it will cost approximately 50-100 per hour for the surveillance.

For such form of surveillance, you can easily find any PI agency.
Unless you have deep pockets otherwise no point getting an expensive PI agency.

Anyway for investigation. Look for good rederral. Not every Private Investigator can do a good job.

Last edited:
hi all, i got a PI contact from another forum and just finished my case. realised my husband was cheating with multiple women and some even 15 years older than him....

it's really disgusting but at least my lawyer told me she will make him pay for PI fees.

if anyone needs PI i can refer mine. PM or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Just wondering. This is your first post n u just become member today. How did member help u. Really miracle.
I think another self advertising

hi all, i got a PI contact from another forum and just finished my case. realised my husband was cheating with multiple women and some even 15 years older than him....

it's really disgusting but at least my lawyer told me she will make him pay for PI fees.

if anyone needs PI i can refer mine. PM or email me at [email protected]

definitely a scam. just beware. even the email seem not legit.

Free consultation to anyone who wish to hire a PI. Feel free to post on the thread or pm me if you need help. As for those who have pmed me earlier on, good luck to you guys.

Free consultation to anyone who wish to hire a PI. Feel free to post on the thread or pm me if you need help. As for those who have pmed me earlier on, good luck to you guys.
Free consultation to hire PI?
Sorry but how qualified are u. I read u are not even licensed, what could u advice. U are not licensed, that mean u are not screen by the police, also u didnt go thru the PI course, then what can u give consultation on. Is what u give consider as legal?
I read in another thread u are borrowing money from people in the forum, can we trust u with our secret? Will u sell off your customer because u are desperate for money?

Free consultation to hire PI?
Sorry but how qualified are u. I read u are not even licensed, what could u advice. U are not licensed, that mean u are not screen by the police, also u didnt go thru the PI course, then what can u give consultation on. Is what u give consider as legal?
I read in another thread u are borrowing money from people in the forum, can we trust u with our secret? Will u sell off your customer because u are desperate for money?

In the first place, i am only providing free consultation online. Neither will you know me nor i know you. Many have approached me for advices on installing spyware for their spouse. One big reason i am doing that is because i am trying to gain good kharma for my kid as you have read on the previous thread on my loan and mind you a cochlear ear implant is a 60 grand operation so don't you judge me when you aren't in my shoe. But i totally understand you since you do not trust guys given your past brush with your spouse.

As for the others, its up to everyone if they wish to seek my advice, i do not gain anything from this. =) If you are speaking about legitility, most of what PI are doing are not legal so like moneylender. Both are licensed but their protocol is not recongised and deemed as illegal.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Last edited:
Sorry. I think u might got it wrong as you were in the wrong pi agency. The pi I used assist me all the way to the court. He even give his affidavit with a commission of oath.

Since u are not a licensed pi, I advice u stay away, do u know installing of spy ware in your spouse hp is illegal n can get u in trouble. I think u might create more problems for mummies here

hi mummies, Recently thru a recommendation from a mummy in the forum, i engaged a private investigator.

He was professional and really clear my doubts about PI. He gather evidence for me within my budget and the best is getting the job done. If any mummies needs a PI, pls PM me. I strongly recommend the PI.
Hi Wendy, can you Share with me for your PI contact?
Thanks.

Sorry. I think u might got it wrong as you were in the wrong pi agency. The pi I used assist me all the way to the court. He even give his affidavit with a commission of oath.

Since u are not a licensed pi, I advice u stay away, do u know installing of spy ware in your spouse hp is illegal n can get u in trouble. I think u might create more problems for mummies here

Just so u know. All pi will advise their customers to install spyware if their customers wish to know the content of their spouse's phone.

Plastic surgeon fined $13,000 for computer misuse
Source
Straits Times
Date
15 Feb 2017
Author
Elena Chong

Suspecting wife had affair, he intercepted her data, accessed SGH system unlawfully

A plastic surgeon was fined a total of $13,000 on Monday for installing a spyware program on his laptop to intercept data belonging to his then wife, and unlawfully accessing data in the Singapore General Hospital's (SGH) computer system.

Leo Kah Woon, 42, was with SGH when he committed three offences, including accessing the hospital's computer system to search for information on his wife's alleged lover, Mr Ang Choo Pin, 38, in 2012.

Leo and Ms Nellie Tan Li Khoon, 39, who have two children, have since divorced. Ms Tan was recently fined $3,500 for abetting a private investigator to unlawfully access Leo's Asus laptop on Dec 18, 2012. The court heard that Leo evicted his wife from their matrimonial home in September 2012 after he suspected her of having an affair.

Leo had installed a keylogging software in his MacBook Pro computer shared with his wife to capture the keystrokes and take periodic screenshots when she used the computer, and sent the information to his e-mail account.

Using the software, he intercepted without authority the functions of the laptop relating to his wife's communications. She became upset when he alluded to private information from her e-mails and chats on several occasions. He had used the information for their divorce proceedings in the Family Court.

Ms Tan's suspicions about the interception were confirmed when she sent the laptop to be checked.

Relating the facts of the unauthorised access to the SGH system, Deputy Public Prosecutor April Phang said sometime in September 2012, Leo suspected Mr Ang was having an affair with his wife.

Leo found out more about Mr Ang's wife, identifying her as Ms Xu. He got her contact details from the SGH system, and passed her mobile number to his sister. He told his sister to call Ms Xu and claim they had photographic evidence from a private eye and SMS evidence that Mr Ang had an affair.

Ms Xu came to know about her husband's infidelity from that call.

Mr Ang subsequently lodged complaints with the Singapore Medical Council (SMC) and the police that Leo had abused the SGH system to obtain personal information, and made baseless allegations of adultery against him in an effort to destroy his marriage. The SMC complaints committee concluded that no formal inquiry was necessary and issued a letter of advice to Leo.

Leo, represented by Mr Wendell Wong, could have been fined up to $10,000 and/or jailed for up to three years for intercepting communications from Ms Tan's laptop by using the keylogger software.

The maximum penalty for unlawful access to data in the computer system is a $5,000 fine and two years' jail.

Leo had installed a keylogging software in his MacBook Pro computer shared with his wife to capture the keystrokes and take periodic screenshots when she used the computer, and sent the information to his e-mail account. Using the software, he intercepted without authority the functions of the laptop relating to his wife's communications.
I guess unlicensed PI who don't know thr law or purposely go aganist the law do that n get people into trouble.
The pi i engaged was very determined that he don't do anything illegal to obtain evidence.
Good that u let us know the difference between license n unlicensed PI.

Margret,

I don't wish to engage in this debate here. But you do realize that that article is quite a bad one to quote because it is very complicated and involved illegal use of hospital IT systems as well. It's not just the usual mobile spyware.

Margret,

I don't wish to engage in this debate here. But you do realize that that article is quite a bad one to quote because it is very complicated and involved illegal use of hospital IT systems as well. It's not just the usual mobile spyware.
I feel the article is quite a good reminder that we shouldn't engaged in hacking be it computer or mobile phone, as this might leds to criminal offences.
We ordinary mummies here won't have the knowledge about spyware and whats is lawful or not, especially when we discover that our spouse cheated on us. What we wan that moment is to prove ASAP n cgeapest cost to prove that he is cheating n unknownly we committed a offence.

I feel it's good to highlight here what's right n what is wrong so we won't be taken advantage of during the vulnerable period.

I personally was approached by unlicensed PI n likely a conman when I was looking for PI that he can do wonder with hp n computer n doesn't afraid to be caught. Luckily I saw some thread informing certain person posing as pi had cheated her of her money then I realise that it might be a scam.

So pls be careful if people ask u to do that id illegal. In the end u will be cheated of the money n also can't report him as its also illegal

Just so u know. All pi will advise their customers to install spyware if their customers wish to know the content of their spouse's phone.
Sorry to tell u. My licensed PI discourage me to install spyware, as the content is obtain illegally n can't be used in court.

My PI trail my husband n got the evidence legally which I can use in court n to confront him without fear of being prosecuted by the police, if he make a report.

In the first place, i am only providing free consultation online. Neither will you know me nor i know you. Many have approached me for advices on installing spyware for their spouse. One big reason i am doing that is because i am trying to gain good kharma for my kid as you have read on the previous thread on my loan and mind you a cochlear ear implant is a 60 grand operation so don't you judge me when you aren't in my shoe. But i totally understand you since you do not trust guys given your past brush with your spouse.

As for the others, its up to everyone if they wish to seek my advice, i do not gain anything from this. =) If you are speaking about legitility, most of what PI are doing are not legal so like moneylender. Both are licensed but their protocol is not recongised and deemed as illegal.

Correct me if i am wrong.
I think your last 3 years as a unlicensed PI let us have a insight of what is a good and responsible PI and a unlicensed PI who wan to obtain evidence no matter how illegal n unlawful is it.

Lucky for me, I found someone who was a ex police officer who knows what is lawfully n what is not. He didnt break the law or do anything illegal to get me the evidence. He used the lawful and the right procedure to get me the evidence.

I think what margret n Qianx2, and many mummies wan is to get a peace of mind. Not to have a time bomb which we won't know when it will explode in the their face.

Anyway jonliveitup, it doesn't mean what your former company did is what other company is doing. If u really wan to help mummies here, let us know your former company n what other illegal things they do.
Pls dont get others here get into trouble and instead of helping them drag their misery.

I think your last 3 years as a unlicensed PI let us have a insight of what is a good and responsible PI and a unlicensed PI who wan to obtain evidence no matter how illegal n unlawful is it.

Lucky for me, I found someone who was a ex police officer who knows what is lawfully n what is not. He didnt break the law or do anything illegal to get me the evidence. He used the lawful and the right procedure to get me the evidence.

I think what margret n Qianx2, and many mummies wan is to get a peace of mind. Not to have a time bomb which we won't know when it will explode in the their face.

Anyway jonliveitup, it doesn't mean what your former company did is what other company is doing. If u really wan to help mummies here, let us know your former company n what other illegal things they do.
Pls dont get others here get into trouble and instead of helping them drag their misery.
Yes agreed.

If u really think u wan to help go get a licence then come n advertise your service.
I know of PI who worked more than 10years but they are humble n try to boast their capability

Hi to those active members and experience members here,I have checked online there r some PI company not sure is good or not such as SK, international investigators and privateye. Pls advise and pm your recommended PI reliable and good rate. Thank you so so much.

Hi Fiona Quek and all forum users,

thanks for all your information and it is very helpful for people who wish to engage a private investigator. i have not heard about SK.Investigations but i do hear a lot about Kokusai investigator. in one of his article, he wrote that he got supernatural powers since young and every time he loses his target, on the last day the target will appear in-front of him. His style of operation is to collect money from as many clients as possible and wait for calls from clients to see where is the target it and he will go down and follow for 1 or 2 hours and move to another target of another client. He will then blamed the client that client alerted the target or the target is not there and give a-lot of lame excuses. He has no investigation staff except his daughter Kate (just graduated from poly) or his security guards or himself to do the case.

As for International Investigators , i don't read much about them until you mentioned that he is formally from SG Investigators who just change the company name and that his name is James Loh who used to work for Kokusai for a few months. Before he joined kokusai, he was a Yellowpage salesman with no investigation background. He is a joker, why would someone change his company name if they are reputable or can be trusted. Both companies ARE OF the SAME breed.

To this, forum users do this please be-careful of such investigators in the market.
All info is here

Hi to all mummies.
Feeling upset now. Because recently my Brother shared with me that his Wife is cheating on him also. they just got married for almost a year. Then now things has happen. He felt very upset and disappointed. He was very lost. I nv see him like this before. He totally don't know what to do now. After I listen his story and I want to share with all mummies and hope your can give him a better advise and solution.

He is working at a sales line and his Wife is office hour. So timing is not that good for them to have a mature time together. And my Brother also didn't make an effort to accompany his Wife during his off day. He would just stay at hm all day. They have quarrelled for this before but yet he still take things for granted. After accumulate all things together they have quarrel more and more. And recently he has found out that his wife is cheating on him. There is a guy always pick her up to work and home. He knew that they always hang out together also. But he didnt know where have they been and his wife was lying to him. She always very late at home and sometimes even have drank a lot. He knows that things won't back to last time. He totally lost and don't know what to do. He still very love his wife but his heart telling him that he can't accept it if they have sex already (he 70% suspect they have). So now he don't know whether should confront to his wife or hire a PI to do a surveillance first.

All mummies pls share your opinion so that I can advise my brother. Thank you

Hi all, may I know if meet with pi, normally is meet in their office or outside? And do they provide receipt? How do I know if he is real?

Please advise :(

As a guy, the thing that hit me was WOW, it's ONLY ALMOST been a year! If they don't have any kids... my suggestion would be that he move on from this relationship. I don't think it's worth saving. That's my opinion.

It's been less than a year and there's no excuse for cheating. If there aren't any kids, I don't see any reason for him to risk something like this happening again in future when there are issues once again. Kids have been the major reason for many of those "cheated on" holding onto the marriage. If he has none...

Hi to all mummies.
Feeling upset now. Because recently my Brother shared with me that his Wife is cheating on him also. they just got married for almost a year. Then now things has happen. He felt very upset and disappointed. He was very lost. I nv see him like this before. He totally don't know what to do now. After I listen his story and I want to share with all mummies and hope your can give him a better advise and solution.

Hi all, may I know if meet with pi, normally is meet in their office or outside? And do they provide receipt? How do I know if he is real?

Please advise :(
There is no difference. I meet my pi outside instead of going office. Just made sure he hv his name card, contract n receipt.
Look at these so call 'big' agency, they provide bad service but even u go their office so kenna cheated.

Make sure his name card HAVE LICENCE number ...many dont hv n u will get into legal issues if u submit the evidence to court when ur pi isnt a legal contractor

Oh. What legal isssue? U mean have to submit the name card as evidence, no licence on name card cant?
But my PI don't have licence number in name card but I have no issue to use the evidence as his agency is licensed.

Back